April 25, 2024, 09:01:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250034 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 09, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »

In response to Cindy's obituary for Caylee, I entitled this one "How Dare She?!!!".

Paragraph 3  For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.  How dare she?!!! Who died and made her God that she knows the hearts, minds, and future thoughts of any man, woman, or child?  At least we were grieved when we first heard the child was missing.  We didn't pick a smelling-like-dead-body-with-an-empty-car seat car and go back to work (not calling the police to maybe, possibly even consider filing a missing persons report for our daughter and beloved TWO-YEAR-OLD).  We weren't the ones who removed items from car and washed them before LE got there and mentioned it in passing much later.  We didn't give Le the wrong brush on purpose.  No, not us.  We worried, checked every child we came across under 3-yrs-old, grieved, cried, prayed, lost countless hours of sleep over the course of the past 5 months, gave up our free time to research, gave up our days/weeks/weekends off to walk the fields/woods/swamps and dive the ponds/rivers for Caylee (which is far more than you ever did Cindy-you never even went next door looking for her), and invested our time/money/hearts freely and willingly to find this child.  Our children freely gave their birthday money, savings money, Christmas money to find your granddaughter.  Early in the case, our children made posters and put them up in their neighborhoods.  We were sickened with every new DNA find, angered with every lying press conference.  We were grieved and physically sickened with the discovery of Caylee's remains.  How dare you Cindy Anthony?!!!

Paragraph 7: The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.  That automatically excludes Cindy and George for their well-publicized rants, bold-faced lies and George shoving protesters, as well as Lee, for ripping up a lady's sign and pouring her poor dog's water out and tearing up Caylee's first memorial.

Paragraph 11  Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.  Caylee's life did not end, it was snatched from her!  Caylee's life had a purpose and a plan and being murdered as a two-year-old so she could be a poster child for missing children was NOT it (John 10:10 Jesus speaking "I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.").  She's so sadly missed that you, Cindy, have time to make a list and tell us who is and is not worthy of grieving her- oh, please!  Caylee does not have angel wings and is busy playing in Heaven with her friend Jesus and meeting lots of new friends.  She has a body that will never be sick or have it's life wrenched away again.  I absolutely (sarcasm intended) hate the ideology seemingly implied here that somehow Caylee has earned her wings. 

Rant over.

Great post ISpy

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: February 09, 2009, 12:08:43 PM »

Here is a site, should you wish to enter a sympathy message.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/02/06/caylee-marie-anthony-condolences/

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: February 09, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »

I have a question about watching this Memorial. By watching are we in any way contributing money to the Anthony family? I know we would be boosting ratings for the station carrying the service...but is there any pay out to them for this? Or are they just paid whatever the deal is they worked out already?
That is exactly what I want to know, and am hoping someone knows the answer, because I do not want to contribute any money to this family.

Hi norose! I feel the same as you. I want to turn it on for a few minutes, just because I'm curious, but I don't want to contribute anything to anyone either!

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: February 09, 2009, 12:20:15 PM »

Morning Tater!  I missed a lot it seems...can you give me and anyone else who missed what this is about, the encapsulated version of WHATZUP with this?

Hi Sweet Sunny!!!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Holey Moley....thanks tater......well this is going to be interesting to say the least.
 [/color]

You are kidding me--the Phelps family are gonna picket this service? Holy crap. Every time I think they can't sink any lower, there they go. My home town, folks. These people give religion a bad name. They are out for money and publicity--they are quite simply THE worst people in the world.

Don't know if anyone caught this or not.  When I first posted the link and the info....THEIR WEBSITE SAID THEY WOULD BE PICKETING UNTIL....

10 AM. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: February 09, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »

O/T Trenton Ducket and Jennifer Kesse come to mind but I'm sure there are many more missing in FL:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-found-osceola-020909,0,7824196.story

Autopsy to be performed on possible human remains
Walter Pacheco and Anika Myers Palm | Sentinel Staff Writers
8:43 AM EST, February 9, 2009
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy on the remains found in a patch of woods in Osceola County, reports show.

Osceola County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain said a man reported finding human remains Sunday off Cypress Creek Ranch Road in St. Cloud.

I saw this too Klaas and thought of Jennifer. It didn't mention small child like they did when Caylee was found, so I assume maybe it wasn't a child?  We'll see though, but hopefully someone with a missing loved one will find some closure soon.

Could someone please enlighten me as to the distance this is in relation where Jennifer had gone missing from.??  Thanks,

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: February 09, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »

When we held Our Heathers Services there were so many people there, and there is no way I could tell you who was coming in and out those doors. The only way I know who was there, other than immediate family is to look into Heathers guest book. I was surprised when I finally sat down and read it to see that so and so were there, I even felt bad for not acknowledging some of her guests.
Now , trust me there were a few, especially my Husbands ex wife, who we did not want to see, or have there...but if she had walked in there was no way either of us would have known, and on that day truly would not have made a scene or cared.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #766 on: February 09, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »

I have a question about watching this Memorial. By watching are we in any way contributing money to the Anthony family? I know we would be boosting ratings for the station carrying the service...but is there any pay out to them for this? Or are they just paid whatever the deal is they worked out already?
That is exactly what I want to know, and am hoping someone knows the answer, because I do not want to contribute any money to this family.

Hi norose! I feel the same as you. I want to turn it on for a few minutes, just because I'm curious, but I don't want to contribute anything to anyone either!

Cindy is going to come out of this tomorrow with sympathy coming from all directions. After again going over to another forum, which is going to be my last time, because my anxiety attacks cannot take it anymore, people are falling all over themselves with the wonderful obituary or eulogy or whatever it is being called today. This will be academy award performance tomorrow for Cindy. Again I'm hoping that this is cancelled, and a nice private funeral is put in its place for the family members and close friends to attend, if of course they aren't on the "you can't come list."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: February 09, 2009, 12:38:45 PM »

GramaMonkey....if this group protests within the rights we all have in this country to protest, who is going to stop them. Now I know their is that group of motorcycle people that have followed them to different funerals to stop them. I am by no means condoning their behavior, actually their are a few groups over the years that have disgusted me with their protesting. I just don't like any of this for tomorrow, I'm sure there will be other protestors there also, that doesn't belong to that church. Between who can and cannot go into the church, and the protestors, this is just crazy.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: February 09, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »

Good afternoon all monkeys!

I had to come out of lurking mode to post this note.  Tomorrow is Tuesday, a "normal" working day for many.  I cannot believe that Cindy and George have over 5000 relatives, so that must mean that they expect a huge crowd of non-relatives to be there.  In this economy, I do not know of anyone that would risk their job or use a vacation day or sick day to attend these services, let alone 5,000 people that would do it.  I cannot image that the airport will be busy with "strangers" flying in from all over the world to attend these services.  I really think this is another strategy by the defense (Casey's defense as well as Lee, Cindy and George's defense) to say, see, no one came, so they need to change venue for the trial.

Let's face it, even if we all agreed with the service, how many of us would be able to attend it when held during the week and not weekend?

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: February 09, 2009, 12:45:11 PM »

Not caught up yet, but I wonder why they didn't have a private service and bury Caylee's remains first?  It just hits me wrong that all this hoopla is going on tommorrow, and poor Caylee is sitting in a box at the funeral home.  How much they care and want only the purest hearted, blah, blah, blah, when they have not even put her to rest!! 

I try very hard not to judge them, as a poster accused last night.  This case hits me to the core, as I have problems myself wondering if this could be me.  But I can honestly say I would not ever do what these grandparents have done.  If something would happen to this granddaughter that lived with me, that I bonded with and love more than words can say, you would not be able to look at me and not see the total devastation on my face. And I could not have a service for the public knowing my little baby was not put to rest. 

I spy, great post!  There is so much wrong with this picture I cannot wrap my brain around what is being done, and what has gone on for all these months.  I believe now that Caylee was abused by her mother when no one was looking, and Cindy was not looking, because it was too much of a reflection on herself.  I have so much to say, but word elude me right now.  It is all feelings, and it is so hard to express in words.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: February 09, 2009, 12:49:01 PM »

I had to come out of lurking mode to post this note.  Tomorrow is Tuesday, a "normal" working day for many.  I cannot believe that Cindy and George have over 5000 relatives, so that must mean that they expect a huge crowd of non-relatives to be there.  In this economy, I do not know of anyone that would risk their job or use a vacation day or sick day to attend these services, let alone 5,000 people that would do it.  I cannot image that the airport will be busy with "strangers" flying in from all over the world to attend these services.  I really think this is another strategy by the defense (Casey's defense as well as Lee, Cindy and George's defense) to say, see, no one came, so they need to change venue for the trial.

Let's face it, even if we all agreed with the service, how many of us would be able to attend it when held during the week and not weekend?

That's a very good point, and it will be interesting to see how many people attend. I'm sure there will be quite a few people going just to be nosey, and I'm wondering how many that are going will be pure of heart?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: February 09, 2009, 01:00:38 PM »

I saw this on http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=3772

Some of the Fox bloggers will be at "our" memorial site for Caylee on Suburban Dr. on Tuesday, along with Leonard Padilla.

cfnews13:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/7/padilla_not
_invited_to_caylee_memorial.html

Padilla Not Invited To Caylee Memorial
Saturday, February 07, 2009
ORLANDO -- One person who was specifically told not to attend the Memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony is bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bailed Casey Anthony out of jail after her first arrest in the case.
Padilla told News 13 the murdered toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, "disinvited" him to the memorial, which is set for 10 a.m. Tuesday.
"I'm not invited," Padilla said. "She specifically stated in the media that she didn't want me there, so I can't go."
When News 13 asked why Cindy Anthony would not want Padilla there, he replied, "It's a battle of the titans. She figures it's Cindy's memorial, not Caylee's, so she can invite and disinvite who she wants. If she wants to disinvite me, I've got no problem with that."
"I'll probably be over on Suburban [Drive], at that particular location, and pay my respects there to Caylee," Padilla said, referring to the spot where Caylee's remains were discovered in December.
Since Padilla first bailed out Casey Anthony, his relationship with the Anthony family has been tumultuous. Padilla has been quoted as saying he believes Casey murdered her own daughter.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 09, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »

Not caught up yet, but I wonder why they didn't have a private service and bury Caylee's remains first?  It just hits me wrong that all this hoopla is going on tommorrow, and poor Caylee is sitting in a box at the funeral home.  How much they care and want only the purest hearted, blah, blah, blah, when they have not even put her to rest!! 

I try very hard not to judge them, as a poster accused last night.  This case hits me to the core, as I have problems myself wondering if this could be me.  But I can honestly say I would not ever do what these grandparents have done.  If something would happen to this granddaughter that lived with me, that I bonded with and love more than words can say, you would not be able to look at me and not see the total devastation on my face. And I could not have a service for the public knowing my little baby was not put to rest. 

I spy, great post!  There is so much wrong with this picture I cannot wrap my brain around what is being done, and what has gone on for all these months.  I believe now that Caylee was abused by her mother when no one was looking, and Cindy was not looking, because it was too much of a reflection on herself.  I have so much to say, but word elude me right now.  It is all feelings, and it is so hard to express in words.
There is so much wrong with all of this I also cannot wrap my brain around this. I personally feel this charade is being done to shut the public up. I think that Caylee hasn't been put to rest is because Casey will not release the remains, and then I think that Caylee has already been cremated and a small service has been done. I'm so mixed up with all this, and I hope I never see anything like this again. Sometimes I feel guilt for what I think about Cindy, George and Lee, I'm sure they loved Caylee, and then I think why didn't they protect her from her mother? Then I get mad for all the attention that is focused on this case, when there are so many other lost and murdered children that should also get attention and don't, this cherry picking the media does, but I guess that won't change any time soon.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: February 09, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »

I agree...but there will be a lot of people there IMO....Caylee touched the hearts of so many people.......and many people feel sympathy for the A's relating to how they would feel if their grandchild/child/relative had been murdered.....but I doubt (hope) there will not be the turn out they expect. I hope those that really want to honor Caylee's memory will go to the makeshift memorial I would take time off work to go there.............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: February 09, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »

O/T Trenton Ducket and Jennifer Kesse come to mind but I'm sure there are many more missing in FL:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-found-osceola-020909,0,7824196.story

Autopsy to be performed on possible human remains
Walter Pacheco and Anika Myers Palm | Sentinel Staff Writers
8:43 AM EST, February 9, 2009
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy on the remains found in a patch of woods in Osceola County, reports show.

Osceola County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain said a man reported finding human remains Sunday off Cypress Creek Ranch Road in St. Cloud.

I also saw that this morning and it makes me think about the memorial for Caylee.  I morned this little girl twice, once when I hear about the smell in the car and the second time when we received the official notification.

I hope no one takes this wrong, because I truly do care about justice for Caylee.  Cindy has turned this memorial with the eulogy into something I cannot support. 

First, "Caylee's life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose."  I'm not even going to comment on what that purpose has become to her family.

Second, "Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children."  I agree with all who have said this is not a Biblically sound statement.  If Cindy is trying to bestow some type of sainthood on her granddaughter with the statement about watching over so many other children has somehow earned wings for Caylee, she is doing a disservice to Caylee's memory. 

Caylee was a little girl, not a saint.  What purpose Caylee's tragedy has brought is a greater awareness of abused and missing children everywhere. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: February 09, 2009, 01:05:44 PM »

Casey Anthony case: She has not asked to watch memorial

Casey Anthony has not asked for permission to watch the Tuesday morning memorial for her daughter, Caylee, WESH-Channel 2 and WKMG-Channel 6 reported at noon Monday.

Casey Anthony has to ask for the chance to watch, although she could listen on a radio in a cell, an Orange County corrections spokesman said. She is charged with Caylee's murder.

The stations and WFTV-Channel 9 warned that the security will be tight Tuesday at First Baptist Church of Orlando. Mourners will pass through metal detectors; cameras, phones and bags will not be allowed.

"The service will be a worship service. We don't want anything to disrupt that," pastor Scott Link told WESH.

The service starts at 10 a.m. WESH, WKMG, WFTV and WOFL-Channel 35 will cover the service live on TV and via their Web sites. Central Florida News 13, MSNBC and HLN (formerly Headline News) also plan coverage.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case-she-has-not-asked-to-watch-memorial.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #776 on: February 09, 2009, 01:07:02 PM »

Is there an official "Do not attend list" posted somewhere for the public to see? How does anyone know, besides Padilla and Klass they are not welcome, is it by word of mouth? Just curious.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: February 09, 2009, 01:10:48 PM »

Is there an official "Do not attend list" posted somewhere for the public to see? How does anyone know, besides Padilla and Klass they are not welcome, is it by word of mouth? Just curious.

I haven't seen an official list dogmom..........

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: February 09, 2009, 01:12:44 PM »

GramaMonkey....if this group protests within the rights we all have in this country to protest, who is going to stop them. Now I know their is that group of motorcycle people that have followed them to different funerals to stop them. I am by no means condoning their behavior, actually their are a few groups over the years that have disgusted me with their protesting. I just don't like any of this for tomorrow, I'm sure there will be other protestors there also, that doesn't belong to that church. Between who can and cannot go into the church, and the protestors, this is just crazy.

I agree that the picketing should not take place.  But....I am in no way connected nor know anything about this group.

Here is a site should anyone wish to light a candle in Caylee's memory.  The candles will burn for 48 hrs.

Here is a link for lighting candles for Caylee.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=cayle

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: February 09, 2009, 01:13:59 PM »

Cindy is going to come out of this tomorrow with sympathy coming from all directions. After again going over to another forum, which is going to be my last time, because my anxiety attacks cannot take it anymore, people are falling all over themselves with the wonderful obituary or eulogy or whatever it is being called today. This will be academy award performance tomorrow for Cindy. Again I'm hoping that this is cancelled, and a nice private funeral is put in its place for the family members and close friends to attend, if of course they aren't on the "you can't come list."

I get the feeling after this memeorial service, we will begin to see more & more of CA in the media. I think this will be the start of the "next round" of media blitzes for the A's. I realllllyyy hope I'm wrong, but I just have this feeling it's only a matter of time before CA comes out and once again does the talk show circuit to tell the world that KC would never do this to Caylee. Maybe she'll start pointing the finger at others? Zanny? JG? RM? Anyone & everyone besides KC? Again, I realllly reallllly realllly hope I'm wrong, please let me be wrong!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.