April 23, 2024, 08:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249773 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: February 09, 2009, 05:54:24 PM »

If you really look at Casey's statement it is very spiteful & in her way she is blaming her parents for going against her wishes...there was sarcasm in that statement.   She made the statement because she is fuming about this public memorial & she rightfully so is sitting in a jail cell.  It must be more in direct response to Cindy's eulogy than it is a comment about Caylee's memorial.   Notice she only said that she "missed" caylee she NEVER used the word LOVE, she never expressed outrage over someone else murdering Caylee!

AND THIS FROM WFTV KATHI BELICH

CONTROVERSIAL ORGANIZATION COULD PROFIT FROM MEMORIAL

Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis Milsteand and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy Anthony the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Milstead's arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Milstead has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Milstead for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.

The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.

All I can say about Kathi Belich is:

And you too, Capp!

Im spreading the word & calling any pertinent authorities faster than you can say Cappuccino, speaking of which I could use another cup 

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: February 09, 2009, 05:54:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....Remembering one of "Boo's Clues" that a line would be drawn in the sand......could this be it?  KC and Baez are splitting from the A's over the cremation and public memorial OR that the A's have split from KC and Baez by holding the public memorial (fund raiser) from which KC/Baez will derive no benefit?  The way I see it..no longer a "united front". 

I missed Boo's Clues, but I agree, it's not a united front. It really was a slap in the face to CA/GA.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: February 09, 2009, 05:57:40 PM »

Baez: Casey Doesn't Support Planned Memorial
Monday, February 09, 2009 5:30:21 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony does not support Tuesday’s planned memorial service for her daughter, Caylee.

In an afternoon press conference Monday, Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, told reporters that she does not agree with a public memorial, but does want to host a private one.

Baez will not be attending the service for Caylee Anthony.

He said he supports his client in her wishes for a closed-door service.

So far, Casey has not asked the Orange County Jail to view the funeral service. She does have a radio and may choose to listen to coverage.

Cindy and George Anthony haven't visited their daughter in jail since it was confirmed Caylee was dead.

Baez did visit Casey in jail Monday.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/9/memorial_for_caylee.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: February 09, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »

If you really look at Casey's statement it is very spiteful & in her way she is blaming her parents for going against her wishes...there was sarcasm in that statement.   She made the statement because she is fuming about this public memorial & she rightfully so is sitting in a jail cell.  It must be more in direct response to Cindy's eulogy than it is a comment about Caylee's memorial.   Notice she only said that she "missed" caylee she NEVER used the word LOVE, she never expressed outrage over someone else murdering Caylee!

Hundreds are expected to attend Caylee's two-hour memorial Tuesday. Eyewitness News found out some of the groups the Anthonys are asking people to make donations to on behalf of Caylee have checkered pasts and questionable motives.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was the first reporter to break the story about how the founder of the Kid Finders Network has a criminal past and the group is still on the donation list for Tuesday.

Even though Kid Finders Network, out of Palm Beach County, has never found a missing child and even though Caylee has been found, they're still latched on to the Anthony family in Central Florida and the Anthony family has latched onto them.

Two months after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found by a meter reader, less than a mile from her house, Kid Finders Network founder Dennis Milsteand and his wife Sherri were still in town, comforting Cindy Anthony the night George apparently attempted suicide.

Kid Finders did not find Caylee, nor have they found any other missing child, possibly because their efforts largely consist of displaying a billboard bearing the photos of missing children.

Even after Eyewitness News exposed Milstead's arrests, Cindy is asking for donations to the Kid Finders Network rather than sending flowers for Caylee's memorial service Tuesday.

Milstead has been arrested for assault and for impersonating a police officer, claiming to be one and using a phony blue light. He uses a phony badge as Kid Finders' logo.

The president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida got a restraining order against Milstead for demanding a 90-percent cut of donations he fraudulently solicited for Crime Stoppers by claiming to be an employee.

After ending 2007 $37,000 in debt, Kid Finders is now asking for money for a home for six runaway teenagers. In every one of its goals, once again, is the interest in raising funds.

The Kid Finders Network's latest IRS filing shows that it took in $23,000 in 2007, but spent $60,000. The only documents to account for the $60,000 were two receipts, one from Wal-Mart and one from a gas station, and both receipts were from 2006.

Outrage over the Anthonys' support for the Kid Finders Network, and their decision to keep certain people from attending the service, has led to some boycotting the ceremony. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail the first time, is holding his own memorial service at 10:00am at the scene where Caylee's remains were found and a push has started to send donations to EquuSearch rather than Kid Finders.

I LOVE KATHY B!!!

I am not sure how this could be handled.  But it would be nice if SM decided to see if members wanted to donate to TES in Memory of Caylee Marie.

It just would be nice to know actually how much the total contribution from the SM site would be.  I am not saying we should post our donation amounts, but maybe there would be a way to privately PM someone with the amount so it could be tallied for a total amount. 

I can understand that maybe some cannot afford, or some cannot contribute as much as other's and certainly would not want anyone to be embarassed.

If this is something SM would consider, I would be willing to donate in Caylee's Memory to TES. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: February 09, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »

Am I the only one who gets an immature, secret thrill from the fact that KC is obviously so po'd at her parents that she blabbed about the cremation? I mean, these are the same folks that go around spouting their support of her and do you think this'll change anything? I don't. I don't know if KC in her self-centeredness realizes that they probably did her a favor with the cremation -- preventing any further enhances in technology that could get new info from the bones. But anyway, I find it kinda nice to see such a loving family at loggerheads once again.

You're not alone in your feelings.     

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: February 09, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »

Am I the only one who gets an immature, secret thrill from the fact that KC is obviously so po'd at her parents that she blabbed about the cremation? I mean, these are the same folks that go around spouting their support of her and do you think this'll change anything? I don't. I don't know if KC in her self-centeredness realizes that they probably did her a favor with the cremation -- preventing any further enhances in technology that could get new info from the bones. But anyway, I find it kinda nice to see such a loving family at loggerheads once again.

Nope I am right next to you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #986 on: February 09, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »

I'm with you.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: February 09, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....Remembering one of "Boo's Clues" that a line would be drawn in the sand......could this be it?  KC and Baez are splitting from the A's over the cremation and public memorial OR that the A's have split from KC and Baez by holding the public memorial (fund raiser) from which KC/Baez will derive no benefit?  The way I see it..no longer a "united front". 

I missed Boo's Clues, but I agree, it's not a united front. It really was a slap in the face to CA/GA.

I miss Boo! Where is she? I haven't seen or talked to Boo in forever. Boo where are you?? How are you?? I miss you, and your clues too!! Just because you're a  Boo Monkey, you don't have to be like a ghost and be invisible.

Hope all is well Boo!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: February 09, 2009, 06:05:41 PM »

You're not alone in your feelings.     

Ditto. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: February 09, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »

thanks for all those who trusted me and my source--i could not keep telling you i was right--BUT I knew 100% in time it all would be revealed--one cant un cremated a body--also the fighing with ca IS HEATING UP BIG TIME--KC IS HOPPING HATE MAD AT CA--CA HELD CAYLEE FIRST AND NOW CA CREMATED HER CAYLEE AND THEN JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THE REMAINS- I BET ANY MONEY THOSE REMAINS WHERE WITH CINDY AND JOSE MADE CINDY RETURN THEM. I BET ANY MONEY JOSE IS TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS TO BURY CAYLEE?? THIS IS AN OPINION/ GUESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY I APPRECIATED IT. AND MY SOURCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT---AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CA INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH DOMINIC AND ABOUT THE LEGAL SEPERATION WITH GA AND THAT CA IS TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYTHING AND THEIR IS NOTHING BUT FIGHTING GOING ON WITH JOSE/ CA CAMP AND IT IS ALL ABOUTMONEY. NOW WE KNOW WHY FOX PULLED THERE DEAL BACK WITH CA. NO REMAINS NO DEAL

Posted by BB-11 on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 5:07 PM

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=469678073
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: February 09, 2009, 06:06:27 PM »

I emailed Kathy Belich over the weekend to see if they can find out exactly where the funds raised at this memorial (?collection plate plus whatever Cindy is selling) will end up.
I think people who attend would be horrified to think their donations would end up in the hands of criminals - or- the ultimate irony- paying for the very expensive defense of her murderer.
She emailed me back today and said they had the same questions and were investigating it.

Thanks for sharing that with us!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #991 on: February 09, 2009, 06:06:57 PM »

call me skeptical.... but i think that cindy and george are taking the RAP for the creamation... that way.. it wont be held against casey in court.. because CASEY didnt WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT her creamated...

no division there..

i think they had it planned for baez casey to PUBLICALLY say she is AGAINST creamation... while the wicked PARENTS had it done..

they all are in on it..

my opinion...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: February 09, 2009, 06:08:27 PM »

I emailed Kathy Belich over the weekend to see if they can find out exactly where the funds raised at this memorial (?collection plate plus whatever Cindy is selling) will end up.
I think people who attend would be horrified to think their donations would end up in the hands of criminals - or- the ultimate irony- paying for the very expensive defense of her murderer.
She emailed me back today and said they had the same questions and were investigating it.

I contacted her and quite a few others in different capacities with concerns about this "House for Hope" project, and this continuous fraud & follie KFN and the A's are trying to pull.   There is no way Im letting any of these unstable & fraudulent creeps be involved with our vulnerable youth! 

thanks Capp...these people are pond scum for sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #993 on: February 09, 2009, 06:09:58 PM »

I wonder if a big part of the memorial will be the unveiling and announcement of the Caylee Marie Foundation. Maybe they will even be presented some big checks. Then maybe they will pass the plate to the crowds.

hope it doesent happen. but Ill be curious to know if it does.
What you stated above absolutely will happen.
Buncha money grubbing non humans.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: February 09, 2009, 06:13:14 PM »

I am not sure how this could be handled.  But it would be nice if SM decided to see if members wanted to donate to TES in Memory of Caylee Marie.

It just would be nice to know actually how much the total contribution from the SM site would be.  I am not saying we should post our donation amounts, but maybe there would be a way to privately PM someone with the amount so it could be tallied for a total amount. 

I can understand that maybe some cannot afford, or some cannot contribute as much as other's and certainly would not want anyone to be embarassed.

If this is something SM would consider, I would be willing to donate in Caylee's Memory to TES. 
I have already made a donation to TES in Caylee's name and will continue to do so......TES is a regular on my donation list

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #995 on: February 09, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »

Thank you for this Capp.
Gotta love that Kathy Belich!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: February 09, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »

I wonder if a big part of the memorial will be the unveiling and announcement of the Caylee Marie Foundation. Maybe they will even be presented some big checks. Then maybe they will pass the plate to the crowds.

hope it doesent happen. but Ill be curious to know if it does.
What you stated above absolutely will happen.
Buncha money grubbing non humans.

I was upset that Eulogy only contained about 3 sentences pertaining to Caylee and it was what others thought about her- not about her life, What she loved to do, how she loved her dogs- nothing. Its so very sad the whole thing was all about whats happened since her death and where to send donations to. Im appalled.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: February 09, 2009, 06:15:44 PM »

call me skeptical.... but i think that cindy and george are taking the RAP for the creamation... that way.. it wont be held against casey in court.. because CASEY didnt WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT her creamated...

no division there..

i think they had it planned for baez casey to PUBLICALLY say she is AGAINST creamation... while the wicked PARENTS had it done..

they all are in on it..

my opinion...

Hmmm. Hey, Kim, you have a devious mind. I like it! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #998 on: February 09, 2009, 06:16:20 PM »

Evening Monkeys!! JSM is as usual behind. I saw on an email Jose was going to be on at 4pm, we didn't get to see it at work.

What did he say? I'm sure a bunch of nothing, but if anyone would help poor JSM out I would really appreciate it!

TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: February 09, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »

Raw video of Baez reading KC's statement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MSe0c-2iLc&feature=channel_page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.