May 02, 2024, 12:03:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250585 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2009, 10:35:12 PM »

Sorry I had company ... I am back

HI  SS

I read this earlier on the net ...and just read your post. In regards to Slore and TV.

A public memorial is set for Caylee Anthony. Will her mother Casey be watching from jail?

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/02/finally_public_memorial_for_ca.php

The remains of Caylee Marie Anthony, discovered on December 11th of last year, will finally be honored in a public ceremony. It was announced yesterday that the memorial will be held Tuesday, February 10 at 10 AM at the First Baptist Church of Orlando. Thousands of people are expected to gather to pay their respects to the toddler.

The big question on everyone's minds is will Casey Anthony be able to watch the televised event in the Orange County Jail? According to Allen Moore, a rep for the jail, many news outlets are getting the answer wrong. Everywhere it's being reported Casey will be able to watch on it television. Moore simply says it's just, "inaccurate reporting. "Yes, she can make a request to watch television," he explains, "but that does not mean it will granted." The fact is she has made no such request but, explains Moore, "Even if she did there are many variables as to whether she'd be given permission."

There is a television in the unit where Anthony is housed, "but it is rarely on," says Moore. The reason it's off is a matter of jail operations. Anthony is also housed with psychological observation inmates, who are too easily disrupted by television and discipline inmates who are not allowed to watch TV. Also, Anthony's status as a "protective custody" inmate makes it difficult to schedule TV time. "When she's out of her cell, everyone else has to be in theirs," says Moore. Then there's the question of if the memorial will be broadcast at a time that coincides with Anthony's time out of her cell.
Transistor-radio-casey.jpg

Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Radio

There is only one way Anthony might witness her daughter's memorial: that's by listening to it. If the event is broadcast on the radio, she can listen to it on her $21 Sony radio she purchased from the jail's commissary. The radio is specifically designed for inmates in U.S. corrections facilities: it has a transparent case to prevent inmates from using it to conceal things.

With all the rumors circulating around about possibly attending private memorials or watching it on TV, it's still not clear if Casey even wants to attend. Could it be it's a ploy from her lawyers to generate sympathy for their client?
----
Hmmm

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2009, 10:36:23 PM »

I dont think Casey would want to watch it if she had the chance.  Dont you think her mind is still on getting out and doing the things she wants to do???

I agree A-1...I don't think she has any interest at all, but in herself... if anything, seeing the memorial would just tick her off

Yup .. UNLESS they show a LOT of pictures of Casey with Caylee. Most of the ones I have seen like that, it appears Casey is trying to steal the spotlight.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »

Hi SS!

Trying to avoid a large quote stack here.

No, she doesn't have a TV in her cell. I understand that she can at least hear one from her cell that is usually on.

But saying that she WILL be able to watch it makes me think they are making an exception for them, which they said they would not do.

She would have to have access to the "TV" room at the time of the broadcast and I believe she would have access by herself, since she is kept isolated from the other prisoners.

Sounds like she is being given special treatment to me.

Just sayin.

That's a tough call for LE...when she watched the Econ park thing...was she alone in the TV room ? that's the only time I've heard of her watching the TV...don't recall if she was by herself though
I bet the other prisoners must be thrilled to have her there....

"Everyone to your cells...KC needs the TV now !!"

yeah well... i wonder just how much these CELL mates even KNOW about her or this case..

i mean.. just because SHE gets to stay there for fricken EVER, ...how long REALLY do MOST people?

and IF they even DARED to make a remark... i envision another one of those tirades she went off on when mommy dearest was QUIZZIN her ....

yeah.. t'warnt a purdy picture there..

if she DIDNT have cuffs.. and WASNT in jail.... where do you suppose those HANDS thrashing about in the cuffs would have BEEN when casey (or apparently lee) question her?

only DADDY was SCARED     woosy pipped  smart enough to ignore the obvious and pussy foot around everything speakin in parables... like some dime store pastor would...

bah..

pass me those tums..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2009, 10:37:14 PM »

yep.. just to be CLEAR... i dont for one MOMENT believe that ONE there IS a nanny monster out there.. TWO that ANY of the family AND or baez BELIEVE there is..

so that explained to ME right away why THEY wouldnt want a pic out there.. and i know why LE didnt (or doesnt)  want one..

i just think that someone ought to tell me what happened to those people that GEORGE said were out there moving caylee around  WENT..

not that i believe THAT cockamammy story EITHER... but i guess they ALL just think with the passage of TIME and the muck up of all the flippin HOOPLA that we (the public/jurypool) WILL FORGET that they even SAY these things....

note to self....
buy more tums..
Maybe Casey has a evil twin that looks just like her, that is the only way  they are gonna be able to prove Casey didnt do it,blah blah, Anyway I still say one of the A's are gonna get the blame when trial time comes around.......

HH...the more I think about Lee doing something, the more I think about George & Cindy putting him up to doing it.  Could they be that damn evil to sacrifice Lee for Casey?  Do we honestly believe he would have done it all on his own?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »

yep.. just to be CLEAR... i dont for one MOMENT believe that ONE there IS a nanny monster out there.. TWO that ANY of the family AND or baez BELIEVE there is..

so that explained to ME right away why THEY wouldnt want a pic out there.. and i know why LE didnt (or doesnt)  want one..

i just think that someone ought to tell me what happened to those people that GEORGE said were out there moving caylee around  WENT..

not that i believe THAT cockamammy story EITHER... but i guess they ALL just think with the passage of TIME and the muck up of all the flippin HOOPLA that we (the public/jurypool) WILL FORGET that they even SAY these things....

note to self....
buy more tums..
Maybe Casey has a evil twin that looks just like her, that is the only way  they are gonna be able to prove Casey didnt do it,blah blah, Anyway I still say one of the A's are gonna get the blame when trial time comes around.......

Well, speaking of identical twins, I just saw this a little while ago:

Unable to ID Guilty Twin, Judge Spares Brothers Death Penalty
Saturday, February 07, 2009 

Print ShareThisKUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia —  Identical twin brothers escaped the death penalty in a Malaysian drug trafficking trial after the court ruled authorities could not prove which man committed the alleged crime, news reports said Saturday.

"I ... can't be sending the wrong person to the gallows," the New Straits Times newspaper quoted the judge in the case as saying.

Police arrested the 27-year-old brothers in August 2003 after they found large amounts of opium and marijuana in a house to which one of the twins had the key, the New Straits Times and national news agency Bernama reported.

Both men were charged, but Kuala Lumpur High Court Judge Zaharah Ibrahim ruled Friday that only the twin with the key could be proven to be the owner of the drugs.

Because the brothers' identical features made it impossible for officers testifying to point out which one had been found with the key, she had no choice but to acquit both men.

She called the ruling "a very unique case." Court officials familiar with the case could not immediately be reached.

The twins wept and hugged each other after the judge read her verdict, the reports added.

Malaysia has a mandatory penalty of death by hanging for drug trafficking. More than 200 people have been executed since capital punishment was implemented for the offense in 1975.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,489587,00.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2009, 10:41:02 PM »

Wow it is quiet in here tonight. I am going to pray like crazy that no one shows up for the Cindy premier Tuesday morning.

It's about to get quieter   

I have to go tuck my daughter in to bed..she lost a front tooth today so we have to do the tooth fairy thing tonight...I hope I have a dollar bill somewhere

bbl

I'm laughing because my son lost a tooth around 11 last night.......all I had was a 20 dollar bill I wish I had known it was loose, but after 8 here everything shuts down so I was chit out of luck

Back...I found one..we only got a quarter but a candy bar was 10 cents then..theoretically, I should have left her 2.50...

I don't think I would have left a 20 and she's got too many teeth still to go, I'd be broke by the time she's done..

Now...about that duct tape

Had no choice~it was ALL I had but, he's almost out of teeth and since it was just his birthday I just went with it.

i think you are a great mom! BUT shouldn't left him the debit card!!!! lol!

wendi

sorry, i meant, he sounds a great kid, he needs the debit card! lol.

wendi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

HI  SS

I read this earlier on the net ...and just read your post. In regards to Slore and TV.

A public memorial is set for Caylee Anthony. Will her mother Casey be watching from jail?

The remains of Caylee Marie Anthony, discovered on December 11th of last year, will finally be honored in a public ceremony. It was announced yesterday that the memorial will be held Tuesday, February 10 at 10 AM at the First Baptist Church of Orlando. Thousands of people are expected to gather to pay their respects to the toddler.

The big question on everyone's minds is will Casey Anthony be able to watch the televised event in the Orange County Jail? According to Allen Moore, a rep for the jail, many news outlets are getting the answer wrong. Everywhere it's being reported Casey will be able to watch on it television. Moore simply says it's just, "inaccurate reporting. "Yes, she can make a request to watch television," he explains, "but that does not mean it will granted." The fact is she has made no such request but, explains Moore, "Even if she did there are many variables as to whether she'd be given permission."

There is a television in the unit where Anthony is housed, "but it is rarely on," says Moore. The reason it's off is a matter of jail operations. Anthony is also housed with psychological observation inmates, who are too easily disrupted by television and discipline inmates who are not allowed to watch TV. Also, Anthony's status as a "protective custody" inmate makes it difficult to schedule TV time. "When she's out of her cell, everyone else has to be in theirs," says Moore. Then there's the question of if the memorial will be broadcast at a time that coincides with Anthony's time out of her cell.
Transistor-radio-casey.jpg

Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Radio

There is only one way Anthony might witness her daughter's memorial: that's by listening to it. If the event is broadcast on the radio, she can listen to it on her $21 Sony radio she purchased from the jail's commissary. The radio is specifically designed for inmates in U.S. corrections facilities: it has a transparent case to prevent inmates from using it to conceal things.

With all the rumors circulating around about possibly attending private memorials or watching it on TV, it's still not clear if Casey even wants to attend. Could it be it's a ploy from her lawyers to generate sympathy for their client?
----
Hmmm

Deenie:

Thanks for this. That was my first thought. The reporter could have it wrong.

Interesting.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2009, 10:42:14 PM »

Hi SS!

No, she doesn't have a TV in her cell. I understand that she can at least hear one from her cell that is usually on.

But saying that she WILL be able to watch it makes me think they are making an exception for them, which they said they would not do.

She would have to have access to the "TV" room at the time of the broadcast and I believe she would have access by herself, since she is kept isolated from the other prisoners.

Just sayin.

That's a tough call for LE...when she watched the Econ park thing...was she alone in the TV room ? that's the only time I've heard of her watching the TV...don't recall if she was by herself though

yeah well... i wonder just how much these CELL mates even KNOW about her or this case..

i mean.. just because SHE gets to stay there for fricken EVER, ...how long REALLY do MOST people?

and IF they even DARED to make a remark... i envision another one of those tirades she went off on when mommy dearest was QUIZZIN her ....

if she DIDNT have cuffs.. and WASNT in jail.... where do you suppose those HANDS thrashing about in the cuffs would have BEEN when CINDY   (or apparently lee) question her?

only DADDY was SCARED     woosy pipped  smart enough to ignore the obvious and pussy foot around everything speakin in parables... like some dime store pastor would...

bah..

pass me those tums..

self edit.. and i am gonna head out for a bit yall..
i clearly am making myself crazy here tonite...

bah..

END THE CIRCUS... nail the CLOWNS!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2009, 10:43:12 PM »

Hi SS!

Just sayin.

if she DIDNT have cuffs.. and WASNT in jail.... where do you suppose those HANDS thrashing about in the cuffs would have BEEN when casey (or apparently lee) question her?

bah..

pass me those tums..

I love your posts, HeyKim!

Here, have my bottle of Tums.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2009, 10:43:19 PM »

note to self....
buy more tums..

Is it possible that George was told all of that nonsense by a PI they had hired?  I don't know if it was D. Casey, or not, but I do know that sometimes PIs string you along. "We have people watching the people who are watching her," and "She's been moved a total of nine times. We're getting close."  Sounds like something a crooked PI would say.  My sister hired a PI in her divorce case and the things he was telling her were just incredible and turned out to be a bunch of lies.  I think sometimes they tell you what they think you want to hear.  But if this is what happened George should have known it was not true.  It sounds silly.  I know they were clutching at straws but this is beyond ridiculous. George knew when he smelled the trunk but somehow his mind couldn't accept it.  When he saw that Caylee's body wasn't in the trunk, he was relieved, but he knew what the smell was.  And  in his heart, he knew who it was. LP says that Cindy ordered George to say he saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th and I think that is probably true.  But George always knew and was going along with Cindy and clutching at straws. Cindy was the mastermind of denial.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »

note to self....
buy more tums..

HH...the more I think about Lee doing something, the more I think about George & Cindy putting him up to doing it.  Could they be that damn evil to sacrifice Lee for Casey?  Do we honestly believe he would have done it all on his own?
Not on his own, but to help Casey from taking the wrath of Cindy or to just save himself from having to hear Cindy's mouth, I certainly think he would>>>.     Remember whatever Lee did Casey knows about it to!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2009, 10:44:54 PM »

TWINS? naw..
but they might try to say MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES..
or BI POLAR..
or PPD..

fact is... she shouldnt be among us..

later gang! Smile

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »

I think even " IF" Slore was allowed to watch it on TV - she wouldnt.

Because she Knows that Every MOVE she makes is being Video Taped. And she would not want to be Taped on Video .... her expressions watching her " MOTHER" have control over Caylee  .. by OC LE.

Slore has issues with Mother CYN    ..and I am sure that Slore would not even think of Caylee while watching... She would be concentrating on Cindy .... and get 

Would not want to have the Real Slore Stand UP on LE Video.

MOM  - slore
What - CYN
NO- Slore
........................Sweetheart.... if you would have just told the truth in the first place

Oh my gawd ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

HI  SS

<SNIP>

Hi Deenie !!!!! 

I'm not surprised by this at all..good article, thanks for posting (I don't know how you monkeys find all this stuff )

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2009, 10:48:52 PM »

Babybear, you said:
George knew when he smelled the trunk but somehow his mind couldn't accept it.  When he saw that Caylee's body wasn't in the trunk, he was relieved, but he knew what the smell was.  And  in his heart, he knew who it was. LP says that Cindy ordered George to say he saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th and I think that is probably true.  But George always knew and was going along with Cindy and clutching at straws. Cindy was the mastermind of denial.

I agree! George KNEW when he picked up the car at the impound lot. He knew the smell of death.

He is an ex-LE officer. He knew what he should have done. He should have called the police then and there.

He drove it home instead. The only reason I can think of for making that decision is to try to cover something up.

Just makes me so angry.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that kidfinders is opening a teenage shelter/home & the people connected to kronk (live on hopespring-can't remember the name-will find it-have their home listed as a shelter for teenage girls-lots of non profit goin on) i believe it is the guy lee worked for, runs a church group. (i think) sorry if i am "reaching' lots of coincidence! jmo

ps-could be cause i am brain dead-empty house-deal fail thru-now i have 3 houses to take care of.

pss-everything is in storage-EVERYTHING

just want ya'lls opinion, it's ok to tell me i am losing it, i probably am!

wendi

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

There is so little about this case and the people involved that does not pass the smell test for me.

I don't think you are losing it at all!

Sorry to hear about housing problems!

But always happy to see you posting, wendi!

Thank you Brandi! you are so sweet! (also talented, generous, & kind!!!!!)

when i can, i am going to email you a pic for a new avi, for when you have time!!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ME!!!!! (HUGGS)

wendi
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2009, 10:52:53 PM »

I think even " IF" Slore was allowed to watch it on TV - she wouldnt.

Because she Knows that Every MOVE she makes is being Video Taped. And she would not want to be Taped on Video .... her expressions watching her " MOTHER" have control over Caylee  .. by OC LE.

Slore has issues with Mother CYN    ..and I am sure that Slore would not even think of Caylee while watching... She would be concentrating on Cindy .... and get 

Would not want to have the Real Slore Stand UP on LE Video.

MOM  - slore
What - CYN
NO- Slore
........................Sweetheart.... if you would have just told the truth in the first place

Oh my gawd ...

ITA Deenie. Good to see you too!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »

Hi SS!

Just sayin.

bah..

pass me those tums..

I love your posts, HeyKim!

Here, have my bottle of Tums.

thanks bran! and ... for the record... even tho sometimes coming here makes me sad.. or upset...there are enough people like YOU who make it worth every second..Wink

thx kiddo!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that kidfinders is opening a teenage shelter/home & the people connected to kronk (live on hopespring-can't remember the name-will find it-have their home listed as a shelter for teenage girls-lots of non profit goin on) i believe it is the guy lee worked for, runs a church group. (i think) sorry if i am "reaching' lots of coincidence! jmo

ps-could be cause i am brain dead-empty house-deal fail thru-now i have 3 houses to take care of.

wendi

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

There is so little about this case and the people involved that does not pass the smell test for me.

when i can, i am going to email you a pic for a new avi, for when you have time!!!!!

wendi

It's always fun to do things for nice people!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »

wendi

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

wendi

Hi Wendi !!!!

Sorry you're having house trouble...I can't even imagine

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.