April 30, 2024, 03:09:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250438 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 08, 2009, 08:14:15 PM »

LOL--I have a dog that tries to eat cats and my rotator cuff is not in great shape.  Just take it easy.  Try to relax and order a pizza.  You know how Joe just loves that!!

I think Cindy has made herself a public person by all of the many TV appearances she's made, not to mention fighting with people on her front lawn.  Anyway, I haven't seen anyone here make an unreasonable comment about her.  But then, my idea of unreasonable might not be hers.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #461 on: February 08, 2009, 08:15:59 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

I've been catching up all day and can't possibly respond to everyone I want to, so I'll just ask a question.

Does anyone think Lee might not attend the memorial because there's a warrant out for him and he knows it?  I think LE will be monitoring who attends (or maybe I've watched too many episodes of The Sopranos). If he's there, they could arrest him afterwards or at least tail him.

I don't know why the reason would be if Lee isn't there, but it sure won't look right if he isn't.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #462 on: February 08, 2009, 08:16:56 PM »

I am no lawyer, but if this were the case, Sarah Palin would own the world. Just sayin. She would own NBC because of Tina Fey and SNL and she would own every late night talk show host, all the MSN. Can some smart monkey help me out here and explain if I am wrong? TIA JSM
Corrected by me. Should say MSM, I should learn to type better. 

Actually, because Sarah Palin was a public figure the proof of malice is WAY higher - that is why people get away with making fun of celebrities. Wonder if CinCin qualifies now?
Thanks Boyzmom. Why is there a difference, public vs private? I didn't read the whole story that was posted but wasn't one of the people a judge or a doctor or something. Wouldn't that be a "public" person. Cindy is PUBLIC now since she has been on every morning show, NG, GVS, etc? Can she sue me cause I think she has a mushroom head? Can KC sue me cause I say she is a slore? Can Lee sue me cause I made fun of his knee socks and shorts? If so, let them sue me! If they win, they can get all my assets. I have a dog that hey definately will not want, I have a car that is falling apart and that is about it! I say bring it on Cindy.   
[/quote]

The difference is not that public people can not get damages, but rather that the speech must be way over the top. What you may say about a normal person (like you or me) is much less than what you can say about a public figure - which is anyone that has a public persona by their choice - politicians, judges and movie/tv people meet that criteria. If you are famous because of something bad you did then it is not as protected. Also, there has to be real damages and the statement must be untrue. For example, saying that someone is black is not prohibited because it is a fact. Lying and saying they are Muslim is probably prohibited if they work in an area that may cause problems for them at their job. Saying someone committed a crime would likely cause them problems, and if not true, would cause a problem for the person that said it. This is one of the reasons that people like NG make a point of saying ALLEGED criminals. If they have not been convicted it would be a problem to say they are criminals. It is a pretty vague area of law governed on a case by case basis.
[/quote] Thanks Boyzmom, so the people that said the President was a muslim could or couldn't be sued? Not being political, but just asking cause I know that was a big thing during the Presidential race. Basically what I am asking is that why John McCain never brought it up because he thought he would be sued? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: February 08, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »

LOL--I have a dog that tries to eat cats and my rotator cuff is not in great shape.  Just take it easy.  Try to relax and order a pizza.  You know how Joe just loves that!!

I think Cindy has made herself a public person by all of the many TV appearances she's made, not to mention fighting with people on her front lawn.  Anyway, I haven't seen anyone here make an unreasonable comment about her.  But then, my idea of unreasonable might not be hers.   
Glad to know other dogs like cats for dinner.  I have to explain to people why Joe is going crazy barking like a mad man! Going to cook my pizza now, trying not to order out as I am trying to save money.

Thanks for your support and all monkey support!!!! Sleep well. JSM P.S. tell your dog cats aren't the best thing on the menu! Just Kidding Sassy, Wendi et al!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 08, 2009, 08:23:02 PM »

Hello, everybody!  Way behind reading, but wanted to post a question.  Wouldn't Cindy/George legally need a restraining order or an order of protection to prevent an individual or individuals from attending a public event?  Wouldn't they have to prove to a judge that said person(s) had committed or threatened to commit a physical act of violence against them, in order to obtain such an order?  Wouldn't they have had to file a police report to document said threats, prior to obtaining that order?
Sorry to post and run, but I have some work to do.  BBL to finish reading.  Looking forward to your posts, as usual.

I'm not sure, but I think that since the church is private property no restraining order would be necessary.  However, if someone is prevented from attending and there is a big uproar about it, I think they might have a suit claiming intentional infliction of emotional distress and oublic humiliation, etc. if they had not been warned in advance.  I think the church is biting off more than they can chew by letting Cindy have her demonic way in this.  Someone said in an earlier post that maybe the preacher is after a larger evangelical TV audience, ala Jim Bakker and this is just a stepping stone.  Could be. Other than that I can't understand why Rev. Uth is involving his church in this unholy mess. 
In Cindy's statement, which wasn't at all appropriate, IMO, she said something to the effect that Caylee's death was not without a purpose.  Well, yes it was.  There was no reason whatsoever for Casey to murder Caylee.  No purpose under the sun.  She is just a monstrous person and her mother is covering for her, even to the extent of apparently approving of what she's done to accomplish some purpose in her imagination. Casey should not be dead.  She should be alive and happy, looking forward to school, etc. and getting married, having children, having a career, whatever she wanted that Casey stole from her. Cindy is also a monstrous person to try to convince anyone that Caylee's death had a purpose. The only purpose I can think of is that Casey wanted to be unencumbered to party and sleep around.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #465 on: February 08, 2009, 08:23:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys, was looking thru youtube and found a video that well, I never seen before and umm,wow,guess someone needs to just say how they really feel. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvRS-QydpJQ&feature=related

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: February 08, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

I've been catching up all day and can't possibly respond to everyone I want to, so I'll just ask a question.

Does anyone think Lee might not attend the memorial because there's a warrant out for him and he knows it?  I think LE will be monitoring who attends (or maybe I've watched too many episodes of The Sopranos). If he's there, they could arrest him afterwards or at least tail him.

I don't know why the reason would be if Lee isn't there, but it sure won't look right if he isn't.
If he isn't there he will look guilty of something right No Rose?

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: February 08, 2009, 08:23:31 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

I don't know if there is a warrant out on him, but if that is the case, I will be watching this fiasco.

I think Lee just doesn't have any long pants and can't go in short pants and long socks to church.

Sorry monkeys I am being bad tonight. Trying not to remember I have a job in the am.

Well, maybe Cindy will show up in a tank top like she did to court to show solidarity with Lee (j/k; I know it's been relatively chilly in FL).  You have to hand it to George; he seems to dress well most of the time.

BTW--Good luck with your health and work. You're still in my prayers. I had similar symptoms in my late 20's, and it was all stress related. I ate a ton of celery to help my blood pressure (I saw kale recommended here too). When I'm completely overwhelmed, I still have some chest pain and panic attacks, but I'm able to weather them with no meds now. Good luck again!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #468 on: February 08, 2009, 08:23:47 PM »

Hello everyone!  I haven't had an opportunity to post in a long time .. . Just wanted to say Hi to my monkey friends!!

Karen

Hi Sparky !! I'm behind as usual

What was posted here as the Eulogy ?? WFTV is referring to it as the obituary ?? Is there a difference ?

oops...forgot the link http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Writes Obituary For Caylee Marie
Sunday, February 8, 2009 – updated: 7:41 pm EST February 8, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In an obituary, the grandmother of slain toddler Caylee Anthony says the child's life didn't end "without a purpose" (read full obituary).
<SNIP>

an obituary is a simple  post in any paper under the 'obituary' section. its an announcement of passing on and the arrangements made. they are usually formally and impersonally phrased and just cover basic facts the family wants to include. they can be made for either a funeral or memorial service.

a eulogy is when the deceased is 'eulogized', ie their life, traits accomplishments etc. that is delivered at either/both the funeral or memorial service.

Thanks peanut...so what we've been reading today is actually the obituary...the eulogy we won't hear until Tuesday (for those who are going to tune in) That makes more sense, as the memorial is supposed to be 2 hours long and this could be read very quickly... I haven't been to a funeral in 27 years, so I'm a bit lost on the terminology

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 08, 2009, 08:24:25 PM »

Hello, everybody!  Way behind reading, but wanted to post a question.  Wouldn't Cindy/George legally need a restraining order or an order of protection to prevent an individual or individuals from attending a public event?  Wouldn't they have to prove to a judge that said person(s) had committed or threatened to commit a physical act of violence against them, in order to obtain such an order?  Wouldn't they have had to file a police report to document said threats, prior to obtaining that order?
Sorry to post and run, but I have some work to do.  BBL to finish reading.  Looking forward to your posts, as usual.

I'm not sure, but I think that since the church is private property no restraining order would be necessary.  However, if someone is prevented from attending and there is a big uproar about it, I think they might have a suit claiming intentional infliction of emotional distress and oublic humiliation, etc. if they had not been warned in advance.  I think the church is biting off more than they can chew by letting Cindy have her demonic way in this.  Someone said in an earlier post that maybe the preacher is after a larger evangelical TV audience, ala Jim Bakker and this is just a stepping stone.  Could be. Other than that I can't understand why Rev. Uth is involving his church in this unholy mess. 
In Cindy's statement, which wasn't at all appropriate, IMO, she said something to the effect that Caylee's death was not without a purpose.  Well, yes it was.  There was no reason whatsoever for Casey to murder Caylee.  No purpose under the sun.  She is just a monstrous person and her mother is covering for her, even to the extent of apparently approving of what she's done to accomplish some purpose in her imagination. Caylee should not be dead.  She should be alive and happy, looking forward to school, etc. and getting married, having children, having a career, whatever she wanted that Casey stole from her. Cindy is also a monstrous person to try to convince anyone that Caylee's death had a purpose. The only purpose I can think of is that Casey wanted to be unencumbered to party and sleep around.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: February 08, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »

Credit SeaSearcher for the link:   http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

Am I the only one who feels this "obituary" falls flat.  I don't really  "hear" any real emotion in it.  And to even mention Kidsfinders network, grrr....  It sounds like an announcement for the Foundation more than anything.  This Cindy never ceases to amaze me. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 08, 2009, 08:25:16 PM »

Good afternoon all

Does anybody remember the movie title that KC rented that had so many similarities with the murder, the duct tape, nanny, body in the trunk etc.  ???

I can't see why that shouldn't be the comparison, rather than the Fugitive. 

TIA
I watched "Untraceable" last night.  I rented it because it was one of the movies crazy rented the night it is believed she killed little Caylee.

If you haven't watched this, you really should, and if you have, watch it again since if it's been a while.  There is NO WAY an innocent person could sit through this movie having "accidentally" killed their child. 
I haven't had the guts to see it. Maybe I will watch it some time this week.
Just don't go kill someone afterward and you should be ok.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 08, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

If he isn't there he will look guilty of something right No Rose?
It sure would, and the rumors will be a flying.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #473 on: February 08, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys, was looking thru youtube and found a video that well, I never seen before and umm,wow,guess someone needs to just say how they really feel. Wink

be still my heart     

I think he sums it up for me too.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 08, 2009, 08:28:30 PM »

WELL I was on my way to bed and then saw your post.

I thought it would be one of those sad sappy videos of Caylee that make me cry.

I'm glad it wasnt YOU MADE MY DAY SEARCHING!!!! I guess someone on youtube really let it all out in this one. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #475 on: February 08, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »

Good afternoon all

Does anybody remember the movie title that KC rented that had so many similarities with the murder, the duct tape, nanny, body in the trunk etc.  ???

I can't see why that shouldn't be the comparison, rather than the Fugitive. 

TIA
I watched "Untraceable" last night.  I rented it because it was one of the movies crazy rented the night it is believed she killed little Caylee.

If you haven't watched this, you really should, and if you have, watch it again since if it's been a while.  There is NO WAY an innocent person could sit through this movie having "accidentally" killed their child. 
I haven't had the guts to see it. Maybe I will watch it some time this week.
Just don't go kill someone afterward and you should be ok.
or Before?  Wasn't the baby already in the trunk?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 08, 2009, 08:29:16 PM »

Credit SeaSearcher for the link:   http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

Am I the only one who feels this "obituary" falls flat.  I don't really  "hear" any real emotion in it.  And to even mention Kidsfinders network, grrr....  It sounds like an announcement for the Foundation more than anything.  This Cindy never ceases to amaze me. 
So now it is an obiturary instead of an eulogy. It does fall flat, and it doesn't sound like she wrote it, Michelle Bart anyone?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: February 08, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »

Yes, it falls flat and it falls far short. Cindy, who can defend her home with a hammer and a baseball bat, can't defend her granddaughter against Casey, even in death.  George said that people told him he was an "Inspiration" and this just ties in with KFN and the House of Purpose they are planning.  Even though an organization may be non-profit, the officers are salaried as well as other people who work for it.  Sometimes the officers are paid far beyond what they should be and can buy condos for their girlfriends as the president of one nationally known charity did a few years ago.  Non-profit sounds altruistic, and many of them are, but some of them are fronts for the officers to loot the funds.  I'm not saying this about KFN specifically, just non-profits generally.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 08, 2009, 08:32:22 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

I don't know if there is a warrant out on him, but if that is the case, I will be watching this fiasco.

I think Lee just doesn't have any long pants and can't go in short pants and long socks to church.

Sorry monkeys I am being bad tonight. Trying not to remember I have a job in the am.

Well, maybe Cindy will show up in a tank top like she did to court to show solidarity with Lee (j/k; I know it's been relatively chilly in FL).  You have to hand it to George; he seems to dress well most of the time.

BTW--Good luck with your health and work. You're still in my prayers. I had similar symptoms in my late 20's, and it was all stress related. I ate a ton of celery to help my blood pressure (I saw kale recommended here too). When I'm completely overwhelmed, I still have some chest pain and panic attacks, but I'm able to weather them with no meds now. Good luck again!

Thanks Blurry I will be fine. Tank top, nope. She will wear all black from head to toe. George does know how to dress. I never have found out if he was ever in the military, but he does have that bearing about him. I do love your Paul Frank Julius Avatar. It is great!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #479 on: February 08, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »

Im glad my Monkey family enjoyed that video. I do not know who did it,but I think he just said how a lot of people are feeling right now..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.