April 28, 2024, 08:48:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250361 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: February 09, 2009, 01:23:11 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs&feature=related

was it just me or was she telling him where to find Caylee.....

I always thought this was the BINGO moment..local, places familiar to us, mom has specific places that I told her about??? Could timer 55 possibly mean the time it took to drive to Caylee's final destination?

I think it was the number of days between her death and her birthday.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #601 on: February 09, 2009, 01:28:15 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LaDizrpjs&feature=related

was it just me or was she telling him where to find Caylee.....

I always thought this was the BINGO moment..local, places familiar to us, mom has specific places that I told her about??? Could timer 55 possibly mean the time it took to drive to Caylee's final destination?

I think it was the number of days between her death and her birthday.

I remember that, I was just curios as to what else it could mean.......who knows with this crew of psychophants

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: February 09, 2009, 01:37:40 AM »

HI MM!!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 09, 2009, 01:41:56 AM »

i give up posting for tonite! will try again tomorrow! it keeps closing while i am typing-anyway-Lucinda, you are a smart & kind monkey. love your posts- am not gonna try & type anymore cause it just disappears! will try tomorrow-i totally give up! HUGGS!!!!

wendi
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: February 09, 2009, 01:43:49 AM »

HI MM!!!

Hi you silly dancing monkey!!!     couldn't sleep.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #605 on: February 09, 2009, 01:45:59 AM »

http://www.westborobaptistchurch....090206_caylee-anthony-funeral.pdf

They plan to picket.

Here's another article listed under their picket schedule from their web site.

"First Baptist Church of Orlando - You Hate little Caylee! 3000 S. John Young Parkway For several weeks/months now this nation has been worshiping at the metaphorical graveside of a little girl named Caylee Anthony. HOW DARE YOU, YOU HYPOCRITES! It is YOUR FAULT the little baby girl is dead and you have the nerve to criticize the one who no doubt killed her? You taught your children that God is a liar when you told them that God loves everyone. That God loves you just like you are. That God didn't make no junk! Now you all with one voice RAGE against the one responsible, the simple slut mother who you taught to HATE little Caylee. You tell your females that abortion is not murder, and that it is okay to be gay (a f**) so what other possible message was this girl to get? Therefore, WBC will picket this worship service of the long gone little girl. Of a truth, what this "mother" did to that child is far kinder than what her mother did (and still does)to her. THIS is what they should have taught this little tart: Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, BUT THEY REFUSED! So, now THIS is what the DOOMED american whore mothers/grandmothers must teach their daughters: Jeremiah 9:20 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation. IT IS A CURSE when your child is slaughtered and left in a shallow grave in a trash bag, and you do this to your children every day because YOU HATE YOUR CHILDREN! All from the hand of God because God Hates america! AMEN! P.S. Tell that stupid grandfather to get a grip and next time he "tries" to kill himself, to just MAN UP and do the job right this time! Either way he's going to hell."

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Their web site is http://www.godhatesfags.com  (nice name for a church)

O.k., had to cut in here on this one.  This organization apparently does not know God.  John 3:16 God clearly states, "For God SO LOVED the world [every person in the world at the time and all future residents), that He GAVE his only begotten son that WHOSOEVER [any one of the those residents-homosexual, lesbian, bisexual, heterosexual] believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."  If these people actually read God's Word from beginning to end, they would know that God loves the people and hates the SIN.  FYI, any cult can call themselves a church.  That's why people should read the Bible for themselves. 

I just had to add my 2 cents in here. I so agree with you. You are so right about these people. They just are looking for something or someone to hate. I don't get them at all. God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 09, 2009, 01:48:18 AM »

Was the name of the nanny that Casey Anthony came up with also code to her brother Lee of where she put the remains of 2 year old Caylee Anthony? Believe it or not, the location where Caylee Anthony was found was right behind two plots of land off Hopespring Dr, 4701 and 4709, are presently lived in by one individual with the name Zenaida and the other Gonzales.

Was Zanny’s name really code for Caylee’s burial location?

TURBOTHINK-I think you have stumbled onto something big here!  we already know Casey was allegedly searching for Zenaida Gonzales months prior to Caylee's death.  I am wondering if this isn't the scenario
  • Casey was planning to rid herself of Caylee and had already chosen the very dense wooded area she & KioMarie used to frequent
  • She researched missing children cases, chose a kidnapping scenario, settled on the babysitter angle, and true-to-Casey form chose the name Zenaida Gonzales
  • She searched the internet for local Zenaida Gonzales and used Tony the cop to get more descriptive info (car make and model, Zenaida's home address), and possibly stalked Zenaida to get more useful details (Saw Grass Apartments, etc.), and began to plan her story and make references to Zanny by name to family and friends
That would explain why she couldn't actually describe any Zenaida Gonzales for a police sketch and had no pictures of said nanny.  You would certainly be able to describe the person who cared for your child for 2+ years, especially if she'd been your friend for 3-4 years (per KC's version & Cindy's version).  There's far too many coincidences here to be coincidental.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #607 on: February 09, 2009, 01:49:11 AM »

http://www.westborobaptistchurch....090206_caylee-anthony-funeral.pdf

They plan to picket.

Here's another article listed under their picket schedule from their web site.

"First Baptist Church of Orlando - You Hate little Caylee! 3000 S. John Young Parkway For several weeks/months now this nation has been worshiping at the metaphorical graveside of a little girl named Caylee Anthony. HOW DARE YOU, YOU HYPOCRITES! It is YOUR FAULT the little baby girl is dead and you have the nerve to criticize the one who no doubt killed her? You taught your children that God is a liar when you told them that God loves everyone. That God loves you just like you are. That God didn't make no junk! Now you all with one voice RAGE against the one responsible, the simple slut mother who you taught to HATE little Caylee. You tell your females that abortion is not murder, and that it is okay to be gay (a f**) so what other possible message was this girl to get? Therefore, WBC will picket this worship service of the long gone little girl. Of a truth, what this "mother" did to that child is far kinder than what her mother did (and still does)to her. THIS is what they should have taught this little tart: Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, BUT THEY REFUSED! So, now THIS is what the DOOMED american whore mothers/grandmothers must teach their daughters: Jeremiah 9:20 Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation. IT IS A CURSE when your child is slaughtered and left in a shallow grave in a trash bag, and you do this to your children every day because YOU HATE YOUR CHILDREN! All from the hand of God because God Hates america! AMEN! P.S. Tell that stupid grandfather to get a grip and next time he "tries" to kill himself, to just MAN UP and do the job right this time! Either way he's going to hell."

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Their web site is http://www.godhatesfags.com  (nice name for a church)

O.k., had to cut in here on this one.  This organization apparently does not know God.  John 3:16 God clearly states, "For God SO LOVED the world [every person in the world at the time and all future residents), that He GAVE his only begotten son that WHOSOEVER [any one of the those residents-homosexual, lesbian, bisexual, heterosexual] believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."  If these people actually read God's Word from beginning to end, they would know that God loves the people and hates the SIN.  FYI, any cult can call themselves a church.  That's why people should read the Bible for themselves. 
I couldn't agree more.If people read the bible more they would know that people do not become angels when they die,either.Angels are created beings,messengers from God.While the Bible speaks about guardian angels,there is no indication they were ever human.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: February 09, 2009, 01:52:14 AM »

Was the name of the nanny that Casey Anthony came up with also code to her brother Lee of where she put the remains of 2 year old Caylee Anthony? Believe it or not, the location where Caylee Anthony was found was right behind two plots of land off Hopespring Dr, 4701 and 4709, are presently lived in by one individual with the name Zenaida and the other Gonzales.

Was Zanny’s name really code for Caylee’s burial location?

TURBOTHINK-I think you have stumbled onto something big here!  we already know Casey was allegedly searching for Zenaida Gonzales months prior to Caylee's death.  I am wondering if this isn't the scenario
  • Casey was planning to rid herself of Caylee and had already chosen the very dense wooded area she & KioMarie used to frequent
  • She researched missing children cases, chose a kidnapping scenario, settled on the babysitter angle, and true-to-Casey form chose the name Zenaida Gonzales
  • She searched the internet for local Zenaida Gonzales and used Tony the cop to get more descriptive info (car make and model, Zenaida's home address), and possibly stalked Zenaida to get more useful details (Saw Grass Apartments, etc.), and began to plan her story and make references to Zanny by name to family and friends
That would explain why she couldn't actually describe any Zenaida Gonzales for a police sketch and had no pictures of said nanny.  You would certainly be able to describe the person who cared for your child for 2+ years, especially if she'd been your friend for 3-4 years (per KC's version & Cindy's version).  There's far too many coincidences here to be coincidental.  JMO

Did you see the front page post on this theory~It's incredible! It shows the arial site with the two homes and the location where Caylee was found, directly behind the teo homes. If you haven't seen it, it is worth going back thru the front page and reading and looking at the photos...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: February 09, 2009, 01:53:01 AM »

I am no lawyer, but if this were the case, Sarah Palin would own the world. Just sayin. She would own NBC because of Tina Fey and SNL and she would own every late night talk show host, all the MSN. Can some smart monkey help me out here and explain if I am wrong? TIA JSM
Corrected by me. Should say MSM, I should learn to type better. 

Actually, because Sarah Palin was a public figure the proof of malice is WAY higher - that is why people get away with making fun of celebrities. Wonder if CinCin qualifies now?
Thanks Boyzmom. Why is there a difference, public vs private? I didn't read the whole story that was posted but wasn't one of the people a judge or a doctor or something. Wouldn't that be a "public" person. Cindy is PUBLIC now since she has been on every morning show, NG, GVS, etc? Can she sue me cause I think she has a mushroom head? Can KC sue me cause I say she is a slore? Can Lee sue me cause I made fun of his knee socks and shorts? If so, let them sue me! If they win, they can get all my assets. I have a dog that hey definately will not want, I have a car that is falling apart and that is about it! I say bring it on Cindy.   

The difference is not that public people can not get damages, but rather that the speech must be way over the top. What you may say about a normal person (like you or me) is much less than what you can say about a public figure - which is anyone that has a public persona by their choice - politicians, judges and movie/tv people meet that criteria. If you are famous because of something bad you did then it is not as protected. Also, there has to be real damages and the statement must be untrue. For example, saying that someone is black is not prohibited because it is a fact. Lying and saying they are Muslim is probably prohibited if they work in an area that may cause problems for them at their job. Saying someone committed a crime would likely cause them problems, and if not true, would cause a problem for the person that said it. This is one of the reasons that people like NG make a point of saying ALLEGED criminals. If they have not been convicted it would be a problem to say they are criminals. It is a pretty vague area of law governed on a case by case basis.
Thanks Boyzmom, so the people that said the President was a muslim could or couldn't be sued? Not being political, but just asking cause I know that was a big thing during the Presidential race. Basically what I am asking is that why John McCain never brought it up because he thought he would be sued? TIA JSM

JSM, you are in my thoughts & prayers! i am not sure what is going on with your health so i need to go back & catch up! i haven't been able to spend much time in the cage lately! also lucinda, i am thinking & praying for you & everyone that has posted! i am sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but i am honestly so tired i really am having trouble thinking! maybe after i eat i will be able to talk intelligently! (maybe) also, does anyone know if JOY/SARA are deleting posts-more than usual?????!!!! i was trying to read over there cause it doesn't take any thinking & also it cracks me up & i really need that! tia.

wendi

Wendi, the crux of libel and slander (written words/spoken words respectively) is that they are lies.  One cannot lie about another without potentially paying a price.  But by the same token, the victim must be prepared to prove that the lies were written or spoken and that the victim has suffered "damages" about which I wrote in an earlier post. 

Foggy

[/quote]

Foggy & all Monkeys,
these are not all my posts! i think my computer is messing up or they are working on the cable & phones behind my house-they really are!!!!) my cable is messed up & phone is not working!!!! i don't think that has anything to do with my posts being added to others, but something weird is going on! i am dumb with computers but my posts are being combined with others. i have never had this happen! i can't even keep up cause something is wrong. i noticed my avi is showed??? on other people's post! i am not smart with computers but this is bizarre (sp????) i am tired but i can at least read & the posts on my computer are not even in order! (looked at the times) sorry, i will just TRY to lurk so i don't cause any problems but since i have no tv, phone, furniture, food, etc, it is hard. i feel like i am going crazy!!!!!! (you know supposed to have moved) crap, i can't take much more! sorry again! i will go back & see if i can find where my posts were combined with other monkeys!!!

wendi
[/quote]

Aww Wendi, don't worry about it.  Klaas'll get it straightened out if there's a prob.

I was just sayin' that sometimes folks don't interpret things the way the writer intends.  Does that help?  Yikes, I don't want you to be concerned about your posts.  Please don't fret--it'll all get straightened out.  I so enjoy reading your posts.

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: February 09, 2009, 01:53:40 AM »

OOPS~forgot the link........

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaida-gonzalez-have-been-code-for-caylee-anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/

[
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 09, 2009, 01:59:58 AM »

GramaMonkey, re-reading my post and was concerned it may sound like I was attacking you.  Definitely not!  ITA with you about this cult masquerading as a church.  Apparently they've never read 1 John 4:7 "  Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.  Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." and 1 John 4:16 "God is love....". 
My apologies if it you were offended.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 09, 2009, 02:08:32 AM »

Snipped Quote
I couldn't agree more.If people read the bible more they would know that people do not become angels when they die,either.Angels are created beings,messengers from God.While the Bible speaks about guardian angels,there is no indication they were ever human.
[/quote]

Thank you Blumonkey!  I was going to comment on that myself.  Not wishing to offend to any of my fellow monkeys, but people cannot become angels.  The Bible says men [and women] are created in the image of God [having three parts-we have spirit, soul, and body].  Human beings have free will, angels do not.  I'm glad God loved me enough to let me make choices-I just wish I always made good ones!  

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: February 09, 2009, 02:14:45 AM »

IslandMonkey-Yes, thanks!  I saw that front page of SM when it was posted and totally agree Kc was using code to tell Lee where to find Caylee's body.  I think the plan was for Lee to find it and he/someone to take care of it permanently.  Either Lee couldn't piece it together fast enough or the hurricane had moved it, hence the bizarre Dominic Casey (talking on the cell phone, poking with the prod in the woods, stabbing the black trash bags at the empty house video).  IMO  I thank God that He is in control and Kronk "finding" Caylee was first was His warning to the Anthonys.  All my opinion and I stand behind it.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 09, 2009, 02:16:19 AM »

Shell-saw your post a little earlier-sorry I missed you!  You always add so much to these discussions.  I look for your posts.

Forecast for the Day:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: February 09, 2009, 02:17:28 AM »

IslandMonkey-Yes, thanks!  I saw that front page of SM when it was posted and totally agree Kc was using code to tell Lee where to find Caylee's body.  I think the plan was for Lee to find it and he/someone to take care of it permanently.  Either Lee couldn't piece it together fast enough or the hurricane had moved it, hence the bizarre Dominic Casey (talking on the cell phone, poking with the prod in the woods, stabbing the black trash bags at the empty house video).  IMO  I thank God that He is in control and Kronk "finding" Caylee was first was His warning to the Anthonys.  All my opinion and I stand behind it.

I completely agree with you on this, and hate to hear all the crap surrounding Kronk. God is in control and He will see that justice prevails.

[
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 09, 2009, 02:19:41 AM »

Green Eyes-thanks!  I don't get the hate-mongering thing either.  Boy, are they going to surprised when they stand before God...I feel kind of sorry for them.  My pastor always told us that's how the Jim Jones are successful.  He very emphatically called us out and told us not to EVER take his word for anything...go look it up for ourselves.

Forecast for the Day:
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #617 on: February 09, 2009, 02:28:39 AM »

Green Eyes-thanks!  I don't get the hate-mongering thing either.  Boy, are they going to surprised when they stand before God...I feel kind of sorry for them.  My pastor always told us that's how the Jim Jones are successful.  He very emphatically called us out and told us not to EVER take his word for anything...go look it up for ourselves.
Yes They are I Spy. My pastor has told us the same thing.
God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 09, 2009, 03:01:36 AM »

In response to Cindy's obituary for Caylee, I entitled this one "How Dare She?!!!".

Paragraph 3  For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.  How dare she?!!! Who died and made her God that she knows the hearts, minds, and future thoughts of any man, woman, or child?  At least we were grieved when we first heard the child was missing.  We didn't pick a smelling-like-dead-body-with-an-empty-car seat car and go back to work (not calling the police to maybe, possibly even consider filing a missing persons report for our daughter and beloved TWO-YEAR-OLD).  We weren't the ones who removed items from car and washed them before LE got there and mentioned it in passing much later.  We didn't give Le the wrong brush on purpose.  No, not us.  We worried, checked every child we came across under 3-yrs-old, grieved, cried, prayed, lost countless hours of sleep over the course of the past 5 months, gave up our free time to research, gave up our days/weeks/weekends off to walk the fields/woods/swamps and dive the ponds/rivers for Caylee (which is far more than you ever did Cindy-you never even went next door looking for her), and invested our time/money/hearts freely and willingly to find this child.  Our children freely gave their birthday money, savings money, Christmas money to find your granddaughter.  Early in the case, our children made posters and put them up in their neighborhoods.  We were sickened with every new DNA find, angered with every lying press conference.  We were grieved and physically sickened with the discovery of Caylee's remains.  How dare you Cindy Anthony?!!!

Paragraph 7: The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.  That automatically excludes Cindy and George for their well-publicized rants, bold-faced lies and George shoving protesters, as well as Lee, for ripping up a lady's sign and pouring her poor dog's water out and tearing up Caylee's first memorial.

Paragraph 11  Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.  Caylee's life did not end, it was snatched from her!  Caylee's life had a purpose and a plan and being murdered as a two-year-old so she could be a poster child for missing children was NOT it (John 10:10 Jesus speaking "I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.").  She's so sadly missed that you, Cindy, have time to make a list and tell us who is and is not worthy of grieving her- oh, please!  Caylee does not have angel wings and is busy playing in Heaven with her friend Jesus and meeting lots of new friends.  She has a body that will never be sick or have it's life wrenched away again.  I absolutely (sarcasm intended) hate the ideology seemingly implied here that somehow Caylee has earned her wings. 

Rant over.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 09, 2009, 03:03:40 AM »

Green Eyes-glad to hear your pastor feels the same way...sounds like he/she has a shepherd's heart for protecting his sheep.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.