March 28, 2024, 06:55:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248175 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: February 09, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »

Is there an official "Do not attend list" posted somewhere for the public to see? How does anyone know, besides Padilla and Klass they are not welcome, is it by word of mouth? Just curious.

I am betting that Nancy Grace is on that list !!

It has been reported that Nancy Grace IS going to be there....she has been overly sympathetic to the A's......she doesn't want another lawsuit

Are you serious? NG's going??

HI Monkeys!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 09, 2009, 02:36:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case-she-has-not-asked-to-watch-memorial.html

Casey Anthony case: She has not asked to watch memorial
posted by halboedeker on Feb 9, 2009 12:16:24 PM

Casey Anthony has not asked for permission to watch the Tuesday morning memorial for her daughter, Caylee, WESH-Channel 2 and WKMG-Channel 6 reported at noon Monday.

Casey Anthony has to ask for the chance to watch, although she could listen on a radio in a cell, an Orange County corrections spokesman said. She is charged with Caylee's murder.

The stations and WFTV-Channel 9 warned that the security will be tight Tuesday at First Baptist Church of Orlando. Mourners will pass through metal detectors; cameras, phones and bags will not be allowed.

"The service will be a worship service. We don't want anything to disrupt that," pastor Scott Link told WESH.

The service starts at 10 a.m. WESH, WKMG, WFTV and WOFL-Channel 35 will cover the service live on TV and via their Web sites. Central Florida News 13, MSNBC and HLN (formerly Headline News) also plan coverage.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: February 09, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »

I certainly hope that Sin-dy does not have pictures KC and the baby plastered all over the place. If I walk in and see that I will turn around and leave. Then head straight over to the truly public memorial being held at the remains sight. If she mentions KC's name and what a great mother she was blah blah blah, I will puke then get up and walk out. Those pictures that were being discussed earlier made me want to puke.
I will look forward to hearing from you about the memorial. What pictures were being discussed earlier? I would certainly hope she has enough sense  not to have pics of Casey with Caylee at the memorial.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: February 09, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »

Caylee Memorial on Tuesday
BREAKING NEWS: Caylee's public memorial Tuesday morning. Nancy Grace has the latest at noon, 8 & 10 PM ET.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 09, 2009, 02:39:43 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18670857/detail.html

Family Prepares For Caylee's Memorial Service
Casey Anthony Has Not Asked To Watch Service

POSTED: 6:11 am EST February 9, 2009
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EST February 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Family members of Caylee Anthony will say their final goodbyes to the slain toddler on Tuesday.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, is expected to speak at the 10 a.m. service at First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Thousands are expected to attend the memorial service.

In a written eulogy, Cindy Anthony mentioned people across the country whose lives were touched by her granddaughter and who now mourn her.

"For those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

"Caylee's life may have been short-lived on this Earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children," Cindy Anthony said in the eulogy.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail, and so far has not asked for permission to watch her daughter's memorial service on television.

Corrections spokesman Allen Moore said there's nothing in its policy to prevent Casey Anthony from watching the memorial Tuesday, but she has to ask for that access. Moore said Casey Anthony also has access to a radio and could listen to a simulcast in her protective custody cell.

Doors for the service will open at 8 a.m. Those planning to attend should expect tight security.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 09, 2009, 02:43:08 PM »

Thanks for posting about the new front page, I enjoyed reading it, and I hope and pray there will not be a circus at either of the memorials. I would like to ask about the photos of inside the Anthony home, and the shopping around of such photos.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: February 09, 2009, 02:51:55 PM »

Nancy Grace is going to be doing a special tomorrow.

Will be interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 09, 2009, 02:53:52 PM »

Will be interesting. 
What I don't understand is why so many stations showing this memorial? And I want to know how much money the Anthonys are making off all this?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: February 09, 2009, 02:55:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18670857/detail.html

Family Prepares For Caylee's Memorial Service
Casey Anthony Has Not Asked To Watch Service

POSTED: 6:11 am EST February 9, 2009
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EST February 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Family members of Caylee Anthony will say their final goodbyes to the slain toddler on Tuesday.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, is expected to speak at the 10 a.m. service at First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Thousands are expected to attend the memorial service.

In a written eulogy, Cindy Anthony mentioned people across the country whose lives were touched by her granddaughter and who now mourn her.

"For those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.

"Caylee's life may have been short-lived on this Earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children," Cindy Anthony said in the eulogy.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail, and so far has not asked for permission to watch her daughter's memorial service on television.

Corrections spokesman Allen Moore said there's nothing in its policy to prevent Casey Anthony from watching the memorial Tuesday, but she has to ask for that access. Moore said Casey Anthony also has access to a radio and could listen to a simulcast in her protective custody cell.

Doors for the service will open at 8 a.m. Those planning to attend should expect tight security.

Just repeating what I said before, re: Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, is expected to speak at the 10 a.m. service at First Baptist Church of Orlando.

I get the feeling after this memorial service, we will begin to see more & more of CA in the media. I think this will be the start of the "next round" of media blitzes for the A's. I realllllyyy hope I'm wrong, but I just have this feeling it's only a matter of time before CA comes out and once again does the talk show circuit to tell the world that KC would never do this to Caylee. Maybe she'll start pointing the finger at others?  Again, I realllly reallllly realllly hope I'm wrong, please let me be wrong!!!

Also wanted to add that since we've been only hearing little tidbits from G&C through their lawyer, BC, it has all been very contradictory. Conway has said that G&C don't know if KC did this, they want to talk to her, they want to know what happened, something to that effect. I believe he said that in his PC on Fri, than later on in the same PC he said that KC is innocent, or atleast presumed innocent, and she deserves her day in court & etc.. Two contradictory statements I believe! So, at this point I just don't know where they stand as far as KC. Based on the past, I'm inclined to believe we are going to hear G&C come out in her defense. I don't mean they're just going to stand by her, but they will profess her innocence, and probably point the blame elsewhere. Just going by history though, but, I don't look forward to G&C starting all over again with the media!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: February 09, 2009, 02:59:55 PM »

Well I sure hope you are wrong, the last thing I want to see is Cindy making more of a fool of herself then she already has.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: February 09, 2009, 03:02:56 PM »

Will be interesting. 
What I don't understand is why so many stations showing this memorial? And I want to know how much money the Anthonys are making off all this?

If we knew the answers to these questions we'd sure need a nerve pill. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: February 09, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »

now tell me does josie baez think that the fact that casey anthony has shown no remorse and has not requested to view the memorial . will help his client any?? GEEZ
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: February 09, 2009, 03:06:25 PM »

now tell me does josie baez think that the fact that casey anthony has shown no remorse and has not requested to view the memorial . will help his client any?? GEEZ

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: February 09, 2009, 03:06:53 PM »

SORRY DIDNT MEAN TO STUTTER
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: February 09, 2009, 03:09:20 PM »

i was thinking does anyone think caylee might still be a live
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: February 09, 2009, 03:10:21 PM »

Cindy Anthony Writes Obituary For Caylee
Sunday, February 8, 2009 – updated: 12:04 pm EST February 9, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18667721/detail.html

I know this has been discussed over & over, but why are they calling it an obituary? It just doesn't sound like an obituary to me, atleast not the obituaries I read in my local papers. It seems more like an article, or just a story. It doesn't even seem like something CA would write! Am I wrong, is this a usual obituary down there in FL? I apologize if I'm wrong!!

Well I sure hope you are wrong, the last thing I want to see is Cindy making more of a fool of herself then she already has.

Yes, norose, this is one time I hope I'm wrong. I'm not saying that CA is going to do this, but I'm just going by the history. She is better to keep as quiet as she can for as long as she can, if she can. We still don't even know for a fact if they haven't seen KC because KC refuses to see them, or if they just don't really want to see her. I just don't think it's because the visits are recorded. If they trully missed each other, wouldn't they want to meet just to give each other a hug and say hello? They know they don't have to talk about much else. We just don't know what really is going on behind the scenes. Are G&C in touch with JB, are they keeping up with him about the case? Or, are they working totally seperately? We just get too many mixed messages from BC, and JB never says much of anything, so.
I just don't know?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: February 09, 2009, 03:10:54 PM »

O/T Trenton Ducket and Jennifer Kesse come to mind but I'm sure there are many more missing in FL:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-found-osceola-020909,0,7824196.story

Autopsy to be performed on possible human remains
Walter Pacheco and Anika Myers Palm | Sentinel Staff Writers
8:43 AM EST, February 9, 2009
The medical examiner will perform an autopsy on the remains found in a patch of woods in Osceola County, reports show.

Osceola County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain said a man reported finding human remains Sunday off Cypress Creek Ranch Road in St. Cloud.

I saw this too Klaas and thought of Jennifer. It didn't mention small child like they did when Caylee was found, so I assume maybe it wasn't a child?  We'll see though, but hopefully someone with a missing loved one will find some closure soon.

Could someone please enlighten me as to the distance this is in relation where Jennifer had gone missing from.??  Thanks,

Jennifer was Orlando, I'll have to do a map

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/

Approximately 37 miles from where Jennifer was last seen.  (A) is where the remains were just found in St. Cloud and (B) is approx where Jennifer Kesse was last seen.

Doesn't seem like too far of a drive to dispose of a body, yet far enough away. Has there been any other info about this find?
This morning report mentioned that the body was not whole.  No head and one arm (IIRC) missing.  No report on male or female, age, or state of decomposition.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #837 on: February 09, 2009, 03:14:40 PM »

HI AGAIN MONKEYS   
Just wondering what do you monkeys think about what I posted earlier this morning re: ZFG description by KC and the fact of her specifically mentioning the hair straightener?

First a question, how tall did KC say ZFG was? How tall is KC? Just trying to get as much of the description of ZFG that KC gave. Also, we know of course no sketch was put out by LE or by JB.  I'm just trying to figure out is KC's description of ZFG pretty much the same description as herself? Is the height/build & hair color just about the same? We know KC seemed to go out of her way to mention that hair straightener, and it always seemed an odd detail that she added. I'm really wondering if she felt she had to give such a similar description of herself (saying it was ZFG) in case someone came forward who may have actually seen KC near the area Caylee was found. So, if someone gave KC's description, it would also match the ZFG description! I do believe KC also said ZFG was 1/2 Puerto Rican & 1/2 black, so maybe because she made that claim, she realized she HAD to mention the hair straightener being it is unlikey ZFG (if she were real)would have naturally straight hair. I just couldn't remember what KC said about her height/ build, and I want to confirm that what I do remember, I am remembering correctly. I really am trying to get as complete a description of "ZFG" as I can. Does any other monkeys have any more info on the description given by KC??

In one of the jail house visits via phone with George & Cindy I remember she said Zanny weighed 140 lbs.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 09, 2009, 03:15:23 PM »

i was thinking does anyone think caylee might still be a live
Well lets hope not.
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: February 09, 2009, 03:17:53 PM »

My take on that is this ~  Jose will be making the rounds on all the news talk shows within 24 hours,  spouting off how jail officials messed up,  Casey wasn't notified that she needed to request to watch the televised service.      Blah, blah, blah and blah!

He'll blame someone else  for Casey's not watching the service!
Just watch and see!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.