March 28, 2024, 06:57:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 248141 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: February 09, 2009, 03:46:35 PM »

In response to Cindy's obituary for Caylee, I entitled this one "How Dare She?!!!".

Paragraph 3  For those who fell in love with Caylee Marie on national TV, their grief is only temporary, their hearts will soon mend, and their memory of her may eventually fade. But for those who actually had the honor to meet Caylee Marie, it will be much more difficult for them to say goodbye, and their hearts may never heal.  How dare she?!!! Who died and made her God that she knows the hearts, minds, and future thoughts of any man, woman, or child?  At least we were grieved when we first heard the child was missing.  We didn't pick a smelling-like-dead-body-with-an-empty-car seat car and go back to work (not calling the police to maybe, possibly even consider filing a missing persons report for our daughter and beloved TWO-YEAR-OLD).  We weren't the ones who removed items from car and washed them before LE got there and mentioned it in passing much later.  We didn't give Le the wrong brush on purpose.  No, not us.  We worried, checked every child we came across under 3-yrs-old, grieved, cried, prayed, lost countless hours of sleep over the course of the past 5 months, gave up our free time to research, gave up our days/weeks/weekends off to walk the fields/woods/swamps and dive the ponds/rivers for Caylee (which is far more than you ever did Cindy-you never even went next door looking for her), and invested our time/money/hearts freely and willingly to find this child.  Our children freely gave their birthday money, savings money, Christmas money to find your granddaughter.  Early in the case, our children made posters and put them up in their neighborhoods.  We were sickened with every new DNA find, angered with every lying press conference.  We were grieved and physically sickened with the discovery of Caylee's remains.  How dare you Cindy Anthony?!!!

Paragraph 7: The family is requesting that those with only the purest of hearts and truly honorable intentions attend the service for their beloved child. This service will be a tribute to her life and a time for her family and friends to finally be together to openly express and share their love for her.  That automatically excludes Cindy and George for their well-publicized rants, bold-faced lies and George shoving protesters, as well as Lee, for ripping up a lady's sign and pouring her poor dog's water out and tearing up Caylee's first memorial.

Paragraph 11  Caylee’s life may have been short-lived on this earth, but her life will not have ended without a purpose. She will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Caylee Marie Anthony now has her angel wings and will be watching over so many other children.  Caylee's life did not end, it was snatched from her!  Caylee's life had a purpose and a plan and being murdered as a two-year-old so she could be a poster child for missing children was NOT it (John 10:10 Jesus speaking "I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.").  She's so sadly missed that you, Cindy, have time to make a list and tell us who is and is not worthy of grieving her- oh, please!  Caylee does not have angel wings and is busy playing in Heaven with her friend Jesus and meeting lots of new friends.  She has a body that will never be sick or have it's life wrenched away again.  I absolutely (sarcasm intended) hate the ideology seemingly implied here that somehow Caylee has earned her wings. 

Rant over.

Oh Dear and Sweet "I Spy"...

You could not have said this any better in my opinion.  If I were as gifted with words of Wisdom, I would have been able to put my feelings down just as ably as you have.  I will say though, my words would have looked exactly the same as your Words.  Thank you for touching my Heart. 

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: February 09, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »

i was thinking does anyone think caylee might still be a live

What reason would LE, FBI and everyone testing the DNA on the remains have to lie?  If anyone still thinks that Caylee is still alive they need to revisit their thought processes.

You must be joking sweetstreets, but it really isn't funny!   
Are you just trying to see if all us Monkeys are paying attention?   

RIP Sweet Puppy
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: February 09, 2009, 03:47:08 PM »

cindy is basking in the limelight.. I agree that cindy will probably be doing more interviews.. she thinks she is a star.. well she sure isnt a shining star.
more like a fallen one. casey has requested to see the memorial only tells us. she doesnt care.. she's cold. as ice... the whole familys reeks of dysfunction...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #863 on: February 09, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »

What reason would LE, FBI and everyone testing the DNA on the remains have to lie?  If anyone still thinks that Caylee is still alive they need to revisit their thought processes.

Believe me with all the time Baex has had to get their tests back they would be screaming it off the rooftops if it wasn't Caylee..that was the easiest test.
I think the most telling is the fact that they somewhat folded and showed their hand even before it came out that it was Caylee.  Baez was very quick to put in his want to see the crime scene the day of the discovery, days before the absolute identification was given.  Funny how he said nothing when LP thought he had made a discovery at the river...oh wait Baez has a inside tip - shows GUILTY!!

sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: February 09, 2009, 03:48:44 PM »

yes i knoe but i think something is very strange about alll this
something just isnt right  this whole case is so weird that who knows what well come up next
something is fishing about all this stuff
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: February 09, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »

now tell me does josie baez think that the fact that casey anthony has shown no remorse and has not requested to view the memorial . will help his client any?? GEEZ

remorse would mean admitting her guilt!!  but laughing and joking in the court room is OK?? I am sure he will come out with some stupid excuse for casey not watching.......probably saying it would stress her out too much and they have to stay focused

Yes, they must stay focused on this very serious and important case!! He's the first lawyer in the world to ever handle a case of this magnitude!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: February 09, 2009, 03:50:19 PM »

yes i knoe but i think something is very strange about alll this
something just isnt right  this whole case is so weird that who knows what well come up next
something is fishing about all this stuff
Please if you could explain what you are meaning.  TIA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: February 09, 2009, 03:51:07 PM »

now tell me does josie baez think that the fact that casey anthony has shown no remorse and has not requested to view the memorial . will help his client any?? GEEZ

remorse would mean admitting her guilt!!  but laughing and joking in the court room is OK?? I am sure he will come out with some stupid excuse for casey not watching.......probably saying it would stress her out too much and they have to stay focused

Yes, they must stay focused on this very serious and important case!! He's the first HISPANIC lawyer in the world to ever handle a case of this magnitude!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: February 09, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »

Is that a nice way of saying bullsh!t?

That's what I heard. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: February 09, 2009, 03:56:13 PM »

Is that a nice way of saying bullsh!t?

That's what I heard. 
I did too...better put my earmuffs on!

orbison11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: February 09, 2009, 03:58:04 PM »

Yes, they must stay focused on this very serious and important case!! He's the first lawyer in the world to ever handle a case of this magnitude!!
[/quote]

just to let you all know, in case you dont already baez is doing a presser at 4 pm,

Anthony's attorney to have pressore 4:00 pm 

http://www.clickorlando.com/index.html

orb

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: February 09, 2009, 03:59:42 PM »

Watch...the church that pickets...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSFrNOnvtls

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #872 on: February 09, 2009, 04:00:59 PM »

WATCH LIVE: Jose Baez To Read Casey Anthony's Statement On Memorial At 4:00PM
Attorney Jose Baez will read a statement from Casey Anthony on her daughter's
upcoming memorial. Watch it live starting at 4:00pm on WFTV.com.
http://www.wftv.com/tu/5EsZZ360U.html

Can someone who is video capable watch this and give us video challenged an update? Thanks in advance.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 09, 2009, 04:01:04 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.  I believe someone mentioned this statement dated 2/5/09 by LP over the weekend and I was wondering if anyone know anything more about it. Thanks

Leonard also continues to work on the Anthony case and devotes time in his daily schedule for investigating suspicious information and events in the matter.  Leonard has developed an unfortunate lead in the case and is currently working to verify the truth of witness statements made in the media. 

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 09, 2009, 04:01:43 PM »

just to let you all know, in case you dont already baez is doing a presser at 4 pm,

orb

[/quote]Thank you Orbinson, is that where you live if you dont mind me asking???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: February 09, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »

You must be joking sweetstreets, but it really isn't funny!   
Are you just trying to see if all us Monkeys are paying attention?   

she just had a BIG BRAIN FART!!!!!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: February 09, 2009, 04:02:17 PM »

orb

[/quote]

I didn't know orb, thanks!! Probably just be SSDD! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: February 09, 2009, 04:04:04 PM »

never mind  i just think this case is so weird
all of it
i wouldnt put anything pass anyone that has anything to do with this case

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: February 09, 2009, 04:04:41 PM »

One of the things that is just not right (and there are many more) about this huge memorial is LE is being tied up when there is crime and criminals out there to take care of. Now they have to direct traffic, be there for crazies starting trouble possibly, etc.

I mentioned the other day I went to a presidential candidate's rally this past election time and we were allowed cell phones, cameras, purses. I went also to his wife's rally which was about a month before and you just walked in and they didn't check a thing.
It is nice to know she now has Secret Service...LOL

This memorial has gotten so vast it is ridiculous. JMO
Also I have never been to a 2 hr "worship" service as they call it.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #879 on: February 09, 2009, 04:05:05 PM »

CNN Headline News said they will carry the statement live!!

So, we wait.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.