April 27, 2024, 08:51:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 250147 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: February 10, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »

Where in the world did NG go?  She was very emotional and now there is a girl in her place

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: February 10, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »

I couldn't help but think- when the Pastor said he was going to lead the family out for some private time-  ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Sorry, this was just too much of a showbiz style program for my taste.
It annoyed me that Lee couldn't bother to show up dressed properly in tie and jacket at the least- then when he started the Code Talking..... really, this family just never stops giving the finger to the Public do they?
Did anyone find  Cindy Anthony smirking all the way through really nauseating?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1782 on: February 10, 2009, 12:35:53 PM »

I didnt even listen to Lee's speech, I cant beleive he is still talking in code like some lunatic, what the hell, this was Caylee's last goodbye, did she know the code, uhhh No I doubt it, so talk like you are suppose to so everybody will know where your heart is, not like you think you are Bond 007,  God they all need to stop playing games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to thank-you for the email, I appreciated that. What do you think is going on. Do you think they honestly believe that Caylee was missing and then who ever kidnapped her killed her, and put her close to home to frame Casey? I am really confused at what they think happened, I mean they must know deep down their daughter killed their grandchild. And now they are going into the missing children thing, with kidfinders, because otherwise why would there be a KF billboard outside the church? I'm speechless again.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1783 on: February 10, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »

Hey Monken.  smooch

I swear, just when I think I could try to feel sympathy for the Anthonys, they go and open their mouths. Weird, creepy code talk and oh, poor Casey BS. AGGGGGGHHHHHH! Makes me want to pull out my hair.

The name CASEY should not have been uttered at the memorial. 
Not only that but the shamrock pins everyone had, the picture next to the bear of Casey and Caylee together was again...tacky. I just wonder if they have sold licensing to the pictures so much that they have to keep using the same Caylee picture? I love the pic but I would have thought different ones would at least be on display on stage.

Cindy had a green pin on that she touched when she mentioned Casey...(she was talking about all her jewelry) Did she have Casey pins made up????????? WTH?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: February 10, 2009, 12:36:24 PM »

Lee's statement:  "CMA I am so proud of you."    Would you say that to
a murdered child?  or.... Would you say that to your jailed sister?

I noticed that as well.......and I totally thought he was definitely speaking 'to' (or at least about Casey, since she prob wasn't watching, at least not yet....maybe she'll see it when JB brings the laptop with his  saved copy?).....did Lee even say the name Caylee at all??

PS.  Thanks to all the Monkeys for the warm welcome the other day!! 

Welcome to the cage!!!

Lee's coded talk was just that, if it was really about Caylee he would've tenderly explained to the viewers the special little way he spoke to his neice. Thats usually how it goes at a memorial, the family has the opportunity to give everyone else an inside glimpse into what the person who is being eulogized lived and loved. He didn't elaborate on the why or what the promise was because the person it was intended for is still living. The promise that one might make to a deceased one would become the touchstone for all to unite and hope to see it fufilled. A veiled comment like that causes speculation as to the real meaning.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: February 10, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »

I think that the manner in which people bury their dead varies from religion to religion, family to family and region to region.

I saw a lot of pain and a family that seemed to me to not only be burying Caylee but also Casey in the sense they know they are not likely to ever see her this side of prison bars again.

The more somber funeral mass is more to my personal thoughts on burying the dead but have also attened a jazz funeral in New Orleans and several really rocking ones at the local AME Church.

Pain and sorrow are etched deeply in the lines on their faces but especially that of George.  He seems to be holding it together by a fingernail.  Yes, it was a performance of sorts but what else can they do under the circumstances.

No matter how much you may hate them, this had to be the most difficult day of their lives. 

Thanks for your sobering thoughts, Anna.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1786 on: February 10, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »

Lee really jumped ship when he started with the "CMA" crap. You mean Caylee? Caylee Caylee Caylee.

George did look crushed. Cindy must hide it well.

Ok, must breathe and remember - Casey sits in jail and awaits trial. Justice will be served, as much as it can be by humans. I have to believe that.

I remember you, Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: February 10, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »

Welcome Back Bikerbev!! 
No matterhow far we all stray, we all wanna come home too! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: February 10, 2009, 12:37:49 PM »

http://picasaweb.google.com/CLUBSMITH3003/CAYLEEMARIEANTHONYMEMORIAL#

Pictures will be here until I get them uploaded to my photobucket

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: February 10, 2009, 12:38:40 PM »

I missed the memorial service but it looks like wftv has the service taped and available to view.

http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1790 on: February 10, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »

Klaas,

Hi,

Don't know where to put this.

http://www.codeamber.org/cummingsfl/

CANS Alert Issued for 5 Year Old Florida Girl
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:22 PM AT

Code Amber News Service (CANS) issued this Missing Endangered person Alert after the girl disappeared from her bedroom some time after 3 AM Tuesday morning in Satsuma. Satsuma is approximately 75 miles east of Gainsville.

Haleigh Cummings a white female, 3 feet tall, weighs 39 pounds and has blond hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

There are no suspects in this case at this time. However, due to the circumstances of the child's disappearance an abduction is strongly suspected.

There is no suspect vehicle at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff's office at (386) 329-0808 or dial 911

I saw her picture. She is adorable. FOX News said that she was home with her dad's girlfriend and that he was at work, when she went missing. That the doors to the house were UNLOCKED.
That they lived near woods and a large body of water...I pray she didn't wake up and wonder off and fall into the water or something. Sad

she is a beautiful child. I hope they find her soon.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1791 on: February 10, 2009, 12:39:21 PM »

Dear Monkeys, I was a jerk when I left and I hope you will accept me back into the cage.  I have missed you.  I got caught up in stupid stuff on another board and it got out of control.  So, I hope I will be accepted back.  I just couldn't keep quite anymore; I watched the memorial service and I  agree with most of you about the memorial service today.  I actually started crying when Lee was talking, but  when he mentioned CMA, CMA, I said wtheck??  I have no doubt he was talking to Casey.  When George started talking I shed some tears there, too, but when he started telling everyone to write Casey and how great Kidfinders is, he lost me.  Cindy, omgosh, was in her glory, center stage and even got to sing!! I've never seen a memorial service like this one as I've never seen a case as this. 

Don't know whatcha talkin bout, but pull up a seat!

I don't know either but I like what you just posted....I had the same "turning points"

Hi Bearly !!!!!
How are things in your neck of the Woods ? (pun intended) 

Sorry, Sea, I hit the wrong button, there was something in my eye.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 01:20:05 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: February 10, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »

CMA = Country Music Awards  .. to me anyways 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: February 10, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »

Lee really jumped ship when he started with the "CMA" crap. You mean Caylee? Caylee Caylee Caylee.

George did look crushed. Cindy must hide it well.

Ok, must breathe and remember - Casey sits in jail and awaits trial. Justice will be served, as much as it can be by humans. I have to believe that.

When Lee started with the CMA, I thought he was referring to Cover My Azz, he was really rambling.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: February 10, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »

I didnt even listen to Lee's speech, I cant beleive he is still talking in code like some lunatic, what the hell, this was Caylee's last goodbye, did she know the code, uhhh No I doubt it, so talk like you are suppose to so everybody will know where your heart is, not like you think you are Bond 007,  God they all need to stop playing games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to thank-you for the email, I appreciated that. What do you think is going on. Do you think they honestly believe that Caylee was missing and then who ever kidnapped her killed her, and put her close to home to frame Casey? I am really confused at what they think happened, I mean they must know deep down their daughter killed their grandchild. And now they are going into the missing children thing, with kidfinders, because otherwise why would there be a KF billboard outside the church? I'm speechless again.
They know what happened, they lived there with Casey and CAylee,  they know they never heard about a nanny, they know Caylee never spoke about the nanny, they know Casey was crazy and what her temper was like, they know it all,   this Memorial thing and the kid finders thing, all done to try to show doubt........doubt .....thats all they need is to convince that one person there is doubt......................I say, its not gonna work!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: February 10, 2009, 12:42:14 PM »

Thanks to all for the pictures of the memorial, and commentary through the memorial.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: February 10, 2009, 12:42:55 PM »

So was any of the great grandparents there or were they banned?

Also, what's up with LA saying CMA instead of Caylee Marie?

Perhaps because he was talking about Casey instead of Caylee?  I'm not sure, but knowing how sick these people are, that is my guess. 

Does anyone know how many attended Padilla's memorial for Caylee?

Hey pixie!

Before it began, the news source I watched said there were like 40 or so there at the time. I'd like to hear a report now that it is over.

OH!!! -->I replied to your post in the other thread Wink

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: February 10, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

Dear Monkeys, I was a jerk when I left and I hope you will accept me back into the cage.  I have missed you.  I got caught up in stupid stuff on another board and it got out of control.  So, I hope I will be accepted back.  I just couldn't keep quite anymore; I watched the memorial service and I  agree with most of you about the memorial service today.  I actually started crying when Lee was talking, but  when he mentioned CMA, CMA, I said wtheck??  I have no doubt he was talking to Casey.  When George started talking I shed some tears there, too, but when he started telling everyone to write Casey and how great Kidfinders is, he lost me.  Cindy, omgosh, was in her glory, center stage and even got to sing!! I've never seen a memorial service like this one as I've never seen a case as this. 
Welcome back, I've never seen a memorial like that in my life, and I've seen a lot.
Thank you no rose colored glasses.  And I really have to agree with you...just when I think I've seen everything in life, I realize I haven't.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1798 on: February 10, 2009, 12:43:58 PM »

Here's what I want to know:

If the aim of the Anthony family is to get Casey off the hook, what in the world would they do if they succeeded? Take her back into their home and act like nothing ever happened? Would she go back to work at Universal? *Cough*

Seriously, what the hell do they hope to achieve? Would Cindy kill Casey herself?

Monkey thoughts. 

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: February 10, 2009, 12:44:14 PM »

Brandi, Klaas and any others that have memorial pictures.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4522.0

Thanks so much Today - you were busy!  If I have any you don't I'll be sure to post them there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.