April 18, 2024, 02:52:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 249370 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: February 10, 2009, 02:44:24 PM »

i'm sorry, this is very off topic, but i need some help.......i am fine as long as i sit or lay down, but everytime i get up and walk a few feet i get very lighted and dizzy.....i thought it would go away but it has not...could it be my blood pressure?

juju...............call for help. Could be a lot of things, but someone needs to be there with you and check your blood pressure and pulse. Is there someone you can call?

i just don't want to make a big deal of it...it just kinda scared me, my doc gave me a new prescription yesterday and i thought that might be it, i only took one yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better

Call the pharmacy and ask them about the side effects etc. Some of the bp/heart meds will make you dizzy when you stand. Sometimes they tell you to continue the med and your body will get adjusted to it. I would call the pharmacist for starters.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: February 10, 2009, 02:44:49 PM »

i'm sorry, this is very off topic, but i need some help.......i am fine as long as i sit or lay down, but everytime i get up and walk a few feet i get very lighted and dizzy.....i thought it would go away but it has not...could it be my blood pressure?

If there is no one to call please call emergency (as in 911 here).  They can come check you out and run you to hospital if necessary.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1942 on: February 10, 2009, 02:44:53 PM »

juju...............call for help. Could be a lot of things, but someone needs to be there with you and check your blood pressure and pulse. Is there someone you can call?

i just don't want to make a big deal of it...it just kinda scared me, my doc gave me a new prescription yesterday and i thought that might be it, i only took one yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better

JUJU drink some soda or eat something sweet. your blood sugar could be low.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: February 10, 2009, 02:45:33 PM »

I just watched wftv part of service with Lee speaking mainly to figure out the CMA thing.
JMO...he kisses his wrist/tatoo twice which I think is one for Caylee, one for Casey. When he talks about "CMA" I think he is talking about Caylee the first time but Casey the last part especially the promise he made and reinterated.

Seems the family secrets they hope to keep as a solid family but I am sure with trial those will be exposed you won't hear Lee tell them or even Cindy or George. I think their previous statements on record with LE and FBI will do the speaking if allowed in trial. They all had a sudden change of stories and started twisting things.

Does Casey's middle name begin with "M" too?

I didn't know that, if it does, and may change my mind about Lee's little address if that's the case............

YES, KC's middle name is Marie too!

Ohhhhhhhh.  I'm going to have to rewatch with that in mind. Oh, well. I should have known............

I had to re-watch it too. I posted my take on it above, but I'll repost it again in this post:

Ok, just watched LA's speech again. He never once mentioned the name Caylee. Just about everything he said made no sense, unless you knew what he was talking about. I DID NOT know what on earth he was talking about. He kissed his wrist twice, he did not explain why he kissed his wrist, nor why he was saying CMA. His whole speech seemed very impersonal, he could have been talking to anyone!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: February 10, 2009, 02:47:24 PM »

I just watched the clips. Thanks all for providing the links!

Lee's was the interesting IMO. He's the only one of the three that didn't make an outright plea for Casey. Of course it was hard to figure out exactly what he was saying about anything..................

The memorial should have been all about Caylee Marie and Casey should have not been mentioned, in my opinion. Not right to use Caylees memorial time to put a good word in for Casey. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: February 10, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »

A few questions from the memorial......

1)Were the Pleasea's there?
2)Was brother Rick there?
3)How many people were there?
4)Could you see Mallory...is she pregnant?
5)Did Cindy ever cry?

Bunch of screen shots at the link in my signature.  Maybe you can find the people.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1946 on: February 10, 2009, 02:49:17 PM »

O/T IslandMonkey.A post for you in Natalee.TY....

Got it~Thanks. ......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: February 10, 2009, 02:49:26 PM »

Try drinking some water (dehydration can make you dizzy), eat a banana (in case it is low potassium)

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: February 10, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »

I noticed in the video of Caylee with the song Gone To Soon, there were very few pics. Guess they have sold the rest.

God Bless!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1949 on: February 10, 2009, 02:50:29 PM »

A few questions from the memorial......

1)Were the Pleasea's there?
2)Was brother Rick there?
3)How many people were there?
4)Could you see Mallory...is she pregnant?
5)Did Cindy ever cry?

Bunch of screen shots at the link in my signature.  Maybe you can find the people.
1. cindys mom was sitting behind lee
2. did not see rick
3. 1100 is guestimated
4.  you could see mallory and she did not look to be prego
5. cindy did not ever show that she was weaping.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1950 on: February 10, 2009, 02:52:26 PM »

I noticed in the video of Caylee with the song Gone To Soon, there were very few pics. Guess they have sold the rest.
good observation darla.  also too with all the great smiley pics they have of caylee i am so very upset they chose the one of her and casey to feature next to the candle.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: February 10, 2009, 02:52:36 PM »

Mallory and George seemed the most upset to me.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: February 10, 2009, 02:53:26 PM »

I had the same thought darla.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1953 on: February 10, 2009, 02:55:21 PM »

Lee's was the interesting IMO. He's the only one of the three that didn't make an outright plea for Casey. Of course it was hard to figure out exactly what he was saying about anything..................

The memorial should have been all about Caylee Marie and Casey should have not been mentioned, in my opinion. Not right to use Caylees memorial time to put a good word in for Casey. 

I agree. This should have been about Caylee alone, not her murderer........   

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: February 10, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »

Try drinking some water (dehydration can make you dizzy), eat a banana (in case it is low potassium)

Thank You so much.........

Regrets, I've had a few......
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: February 10, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

I think they messed up too by getting the word out for KC. They used Caylees memorial as a platform to start building KC up, they also used it to give a plug for Kid Finders. I really think they screwed up. It's back to square one again. Same Old Same Old! I think we're going to start seeing G&C back in front of the media again, they will be going on talk shows again, and they will be professing KC's innocence. I don't know how anyone in the A family will do that giving all the evidence that points back to KC and their house, but somehow they will. Maybe as someone said in here earlier, they will go the "accident" route? I just can't see how they would be able to point to another person outside of their home. We know what the evidence is, and anything that hasn't been released has to be even more compelling. They are taking up for KC, and I think they have to have a really good reason. Either they were involved in some cover up (after the fact), or KC has something to hold against them. I mean, that's all just wild speculation, but it's just that it doesn't make sense they will let themselves fall down for her. Guaranteed KC would have no problem throwing one of them under the bus if the  opportunity arises!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: February 10, 2009, 02:56:32 PM »

good observation darla.  also too with all the great smiley pics they have of caylee i am so very upset they chose the one of her and casey to feature next to the candle.

I know Dolce...it seems to me when you make a video for a memorial you would want pics from birth up until death. I was kind of dumb struck at the pics in the video.Most of it was video with no light and you could not even see it.And Casey should not have been in any of the pics...geesh she is in jail for murdering that sweet baby.Why put her ugly face in something honoring Caylee

God Bless!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: February 10, 2009, 02:59:15 PM »

Looks like Cindy had a matching jacket to KC's she wore for her last court hearing......they might consider buying a few new things in a different color......a shade other than duct-tape grey.....JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: February 10, 2009, 03:02:43 PM »

And I also think we found out what the jewelry thing was that put GA over the edge (cough). He mentioned a locket around his neck and Cindy also brought attention to her jewelry and one of them was a locket. Feel pretty sure they have Caylee's ashes in them.

God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: February 10, 2009, 03:03:08 PM »

I had the same thought darla.......
I'm wondering who "owns" pics of Caylee, or how they decide that?  Cindy was saying early on that the pics belonged to her and was threatening to sue people who used them ... and even sold some to media ... Now Casey is supposedly shopping some for a defense fund ...

Does Casey own the rights because Caylee was her daughter?  Does it depend on who took the picture or who's camera it's on?  Who bought the film?  (how do you prove any of those?)

Perhaps someone (Baez) told Casey that as Caylee's mother, legally she owns all pics of Caylee? ... and she got to decide what would be used at the memorial?  Just a wondering monkey ~   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.