May 01, 2024, 07:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107060 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2009, 11:50:18 PM »

CBB you should see some of Art's paintings too, she truly is very very talented.

Hi Des, I think I'm going to hit the hay but CBB and the gang are hopping tonight so hopefully it can take your mind off the frustrations of the Caylee case if only for a little while.

Everyone rest well and Art you are entitled to tell everyone you are celebrating all weekend after all you have been through !

NIte None, and THank you!!!

(((HUGS))))
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2009, 11:51:30 PM »

CBB you should see some of Art's paintings too, she truly is very very talented.

Hi Des, I think I'm going to hit the hay but CBB and the gang are hopping tonight so hopefully it can take your mind off the frustrations of the Caylee case if only for a little while.

Everyone rest well and Art you are entitled to tell everyone you are celebrating all weekend after all you have been through !
Goodnight, bless you, and thanks!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2009, 11:52:45 PM »

Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting nice sociable chatting... Greetings to all in Musings.

I was feeling a little too grumpy to keep posting in the Caylee thread for the moment... thought I'd pop in and lurk here for a minute... no problem with any monkeys, just sad and frustrated about Caylee and the whole scam-tabulous circus that completely overshadows what should be happening instead...  *sigh*  I have those days, sometimes.  It will pass.

CBB:  *snip* "I was trying to figure out how to set Wreck's head on fire, but I could only find fire text. "
  and I thought I knew you!  jk

Peanut:  Hoping you are feeling better... hugs and "squishes," I miss your posts in the Caylee thread and have been a bit worried about you... and I love your Peanut... sorry she is gone, but her picture is so divine...

Has anyone heard from Wyks since her move?

Hi Desi!! There's no such thing as interrupting in here!    I'm glad you didn't just lurk! I haven't seen Wyks, but I'll check to see when she last posted. Despite no one telling me the tricks of the trade, I KNOW how to to that!       BRB!

January 26, @ 8:47 was her last post, Desi.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »

Goodnight Shell, Sleep Well!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2009, 11:53:54 PM »

Art? I'd love to see some of your paintings! Do you have pictures of any?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2009, 11:53:56 PM »

CBB - it was in the previous thread!!  I will repost it - so you don't get lost! LOL  She is my 2nd youngest!!  I have 5 in total!!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2009, 11:57:51 PM »

CBB - it was in the previous thread!!  I will repost it - so you don't get lost! LOL  She is my 2nd youngest!!  I have 5 in total!!   

Awwww............ Adorable MyTime! You have 5?! I'm a real sucker for furry babies! Do they sleep on your bed?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2009, 11:58:42 PM »

I do have a website. Am I allowed to give you the link? There is nothing for sale there right now, just all my paintings that have sold are there.
I will post the link, if it is not allowed, you can remove it, okay?

http://www.ocolleyart.com
crazybabyborg
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2009, 12:01:34 AM »

I do have a website. Am I allowed to give you the link? There is nothing for sale there right now, just all my paintings that have sold are there.

It's fine with me, Artcolley! I'm headed there now!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2009, 12:01:36 AM »

Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting nice sociable chatting... Greetings to all in Musings.

I was feeling a little too grumpy to keep posting in the Caylee thread for the moment... thought I'd pop in and lurk here for a minute... no problem with any monkeys, just sad and frustrated about Caylee and the whole scam-tabulous circus that completely overshadows what should be happening instead...  *sigh*  I have those days, sometimes.  It will pass.

CBB:  *snip* "I was trying to figure out how to set Wreck's head on fire, but I could only find fire text. "

Peanut:  Hoping you are feeling better... hugs and "squishes," I miss your posts in the Caylee thread and have been a bit worried about you... and I love your Peanut... sorry she is gone, but her picture is so divine...

Hi Desi!! There's no such thing as interrupting in here!    I'm glad you didn't just lurk! I haven't seen Wyks, but I'll check to see when she last posted. Despite no one telling me the tricks of the trade, I KNOW how to to that!       BRB!

January 26, @ 8:47 was her last post, Desi.

Oh, thank you so much for checking, CBB.  That has been quite awhile, come to think of it.  She was getting an apartment, and her son was moving into one in the same complex, I believe.  She said then (Jan 26 I suppose) that she would be back to SM in a few days... Hope all is well with her.

Thanks again, for checking and for ALL you do.  It makes such a big difference here.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2009, 12:02:52 AM »

aww youre such a sweet soul desi! *squishy huggers*

i think thats probably what goes hand in hand with your sensitivities about the caylee case right now. all the info coming at us all from so many different directions and it can be just overwhelming in how it affects us.

it all makes me feel lousy too, probably exasperated in part by my fever, but its mostly all the junk that swirls around the only issue that really counts. caylee was taken before she even had a chance. her monster mother killed her deliberately. she will indeed be made to pay.

so come sit by me, ive got hot chocolate we can share while we try to regroup. *pats couch*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:31 AM »

There sure are a lot of adorable doggies among the Monkeys!  So cute!

Oh, and Desi's feeling a bit better now, not so grumpy and overwhelmed.

Island Monkey posted something beautiful for Caylee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4478.msg663139#msg663139

Desi

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:52 AM »

OKay, Thanks, CBB

It's fine with me, Artcolley! I'm headed there now!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2009, 12:05:03 AM »

aww youre such a sweet soul desi! *squishy huggers*

i think thats probably what goes hand in hand with your sensitivities about the caylee case right now. all the info coming at us all from so many different directions and it can be just overwhelming in how it affects us.

it all makes me feel lousy too, probably exasperated in part by my fever, but its mostly all the junk that swirls around the only issue that really counts. caylee was taken before she even had a chance. her monster mother killed her deliberately. she will indeed be made to pay.

so come sit by me, ive got hot chocolate we can share while we try to regroup. *pats couch*

Wow, my buddy peanut, kind words, a squishy, AND hot chocolate???  How did I get so lucky?  How could anyone NOT feel better?

((Huggs))

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »

Awwww............ Adorable MyTime! You have 5?! I'm a real sucker for furry babies! Do they sleep on your bed?

3 of them do faithfully, the baby starts off with my daughter then comes in with me when I finally settle down, and one is a bed hopper!!  She shares the love!!  LOL

This little one is so cute - she actually looks a little mad in this picture!! Maybe it was the hat!!  LOL

My oldest is 14yrs old! I have him since he was 4 months old!!  Oh, I hate to think of it!!!  I want TIME to stop!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »

Absolutely gorgeous paintings~Oh, such a talent!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2009, 12:07:55 AM »

There sure are a lot of adorable doggies among the Monkeys!  So cute!

Oh, and Desi's feeling a bit better now, not so grumpy and overwhelmed.

Island Monkey posted something beautiful for Caylee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4478.msg663139#msg663139

Desi

Oh Desi~ You are the sweetest monkey ever.....I'm glad it made you feel better.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:01 AM »

Oh, Artcolley!!! OMG! Your work is incredible!!! I had no idea! I absolutely love all the works that are featured there!! You can just feel the love and peace in them, and your farm must be a wonderful haven to live in! You are one talented artist!

Guys if you haven't visited the link above, don't pass it up!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:59 AM »

OH, ArtColley, your paintings are beautiful!  My husband's family are 5th generation farmers.  I was a "townie" before I married him.  I love the life and wouldn't trade it for the world. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2009, 12:09:34 AM »

*Desi-snipped*

"... it all makes me feel lousy too, probably exasperated in part by my fever..."

awww, peanut, I'm sorry you're still under the weather!  I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.