May 01, 2024, 10:47:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107082 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2009, 12:10:03 AM »

CBB - it was in the previous thread!!  I will repost it - so you don't get lost! LOL  She is my 2nd youngest!!  I have 5 in total!!   

Awwww............ Adorable MyTime! You have 5?! I'm a real sucker for furry babies! Do they sleep on your bed?

3 of them do faithfully, the baby starts off with my daughter then comes in with me when I finally settle down, and one is a bed hopper!!  She shares the love!!  LOL

This little one is so cute - she actually looks a little mad in this picture!! Maybe it was the hat!!  LOL

My oldest is 14yrs old! I have him since he was 4 months old!!  Oh, I hate to think of it!!!  I want TIME to stop!!!

Do you leave room for Part Time?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2009, 12:11:14 AM »

CBB - it was in the previous thread!!  I will repost it - so you don't get lost! LOL  She is my 2nd youngest!!  I have 5 in total!!   

Awwww............ Adorable MyTime! You have 5?! I'm a real sucker for furry babies! Do they sleep on your bed?

3 of them do faithfully, the baby starts off with my daughter then comes in with me when I finally settle down, and one is a bed hopper!!  She shares the love!!  LOL

This little one is so cute - she actually looks a little mad in this picture!! Maybe it was the hat!!  LOL

My oldest is 14yrs old! I have him since he was 4 months old!!  Oh, I hate to think of it!!!  I want TIME to stop!!!

That baby is adorable!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2009, 12:11:20 AM »

Artcolley,

Beautiful works of art.....just lovely....and Trixie,  reminds me of our tuxedo cats (2)......& the border collies remind me of my SIL's Marlowe, long gone, but not forgotten. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2009, 12:11:44 AM »

There sure are a lot of adorable doggies among the Monkeys!  So cute!

Oh, and Desi's feeling a bit better now, not so grumpy and overwhelmed.

Island Monkey posted something beautiful for Caylee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4478.msg663139#msg663139

Desi

Oh Desi~ You are the sweetest monkey ever.....I'm glad it made you feel better.

Islandmonkey.................. that's so beautiful. I honestly think you could sell your pics and sentiments to a greeting card company. They're better than any I ever see at the specialty shops. That is just lovely!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2009, 12:12:25 AM »

Art? I'd love to see some of your paintings! Do you have pictures of any?

I do have a website. Am I allowed to give you the link? There is nothing for sale there right now, just all my paintings that have sold are there.
I will post the link, if it is not allowed, you can remove it, okay?

http://www.ocolleyart.com

Absolutely gorgeous paintings~Oh, such a talent!

THank you, I think I need to get in there and update it , though, lol! I think some links are broken,etc
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2009, 12:12:36 AM »

Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting nice sociable chatting... Greetings to all in Musings.

I was feeling a little too grumpy to keep posting in the Caylee thread for the moment... thought I'd pop in and lurk here for a minute... no problem with any monkeys, just sad and frustrated about Caylee and the whole scam-tabulous circus that completely overshadows what should be happening instead...  *sigh*  I have those days, sometimes.  It will pass.

CBB:  *snip* "I was trying to figure out how to set Wreck's head on fire, but I could only find fire text. "
  and I thought I knew you!  jk

Peanut:  Hoping you are feeling better... hugs and "squishes," I miss your posts in the Caylee thread and have been a bit worried about you... and I love your Peanut... sorry she is gone, but her picture is so divine...

Has anyone heard from Wyks since her move?

aww youre such a sweet soul desi! *squishy huggers*

i think thats probably what goes hand in hand with your sensitivities about the caylee case right now. all the info coming at us all from so many different directions and it can be just overwhelming in how it affects us.

it all makes me feel lousy too, probably exasperated in part by my fever, but its mostly all the junk that swirls around the only issue that really counts. caylee was taken before she even had a chance. her monster mother killed her deliberately. she will indeed be made to pay.

so come sit by me, ive got hot chocolate we can share while we try to regroup. *pats couch*

Wow, my buddy peanut, kind words, a squishy, AND hot chocolate???  How did I get so lucky?  How could anyone NOT feel better?

((Huggs))

yay! im skipping the whipped cream tho, i hope you dont mind. id hate for anything, even my expanding butt, to be a reminder of that beotch.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2009, 12:14:16 AM »

Artcolley,

Beautiful works of art.....just lovely....and Trixie,  reminds me of our tuxedo cats (2)......& the border collies remind me of my SIL's Marlowe, long gone, but not forgotten. 

Thank you,
I love Border Collies, had them for over 20 years. And they were just such wonderful models for me.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2009, 12:15:46 AM »

That baby is adorable!

eep! how adorable, furry baby pics are so good for the soul!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2009, 12:16:01 AM »

Art - Your paintings are beautiful.  It brought me back in time.  My grandmother had a cottage in ME and always had beautiful gardens too!!  They aslo reminded of a place in Cape Cod!!  Thank you for sharing!!  And Thank you for bringing back such fond memories!!  I hadn't thought of some of them in years!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2009, 12:16:38 AM »

Artcolley - Your paintings are beautiful!  You are so talented.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2009, 12:17:19 AM »

There sure are a lot of adorable doggies among the Monkeys!  So cute!

Oh, and Desi's feeling a bit better now, not so grumpy and overwhelmed.

Island Monkey posted something beautiful for Caylee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4478.msg663139#msg663139

Desi

Oh Desi~ You are the sweetest monkey ever.....I'm glad it made you feel better.

Islandmonkey.................. that's so beautiful. I honestly think you could sell your pics and sentiments to a greeting card company. They're better than any I ever see at the specialty shops. That is just lovely!

Thanks CBB, but I can't take credit for them.......those sunsets were given as a beautiful treasure for everyone to enjoy......it has nothing to do with me, as a matter of fact my 8yr old son took the one in my sig line. When God gives you something so powerful, I just believe all should be able to appreciate it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2009, 12:17:43 AM »

She's obviously well loved and loves you back!
The reason I asked is because that's my best time of the day with my own. She curls up on the pillow next to me and "expects" to be loved on, and gives me a "bath" sometimes! 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:25 AM »

BluesyGram -- Thank you for the reminder that LE may "pop" an Anthony and are just waiting for this farce of a memorial passes...

IslandMonkey -- So well put:  It is "beyond words."

Fuzzball -- Hi, and yep, thanks for calling it:  "CayleeCon 2009."  *sigh*

Foggy -- Yes, our Caylee would LOVE it there.  ((hugs))  Your words are eloquent.

Monkeys rock... 

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:54 AM »

BluesyGram -- Thank you for the reminder that LE may "pop" an Anthony and are just waiting for this farce of a memorial passes...

IslandMonkey -- So well put:  It is "beyond words."

Fuzzball -- Hi, and yep, thanks for calling it:  "CayleeCon 2009."  *sigh*

Foggy -- Yes, our Caylee would LOVE it there.  ((hugs))  Your words are eloquent.

Monkeys rock... 

Desi

LOL -- Posted in wrong thread!!  hee hee Sorry!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2009, 12:20:38 AM »

Art? I'd love to see some of your paintings! Do you have pictures of any?

I do have a website. Am I allowed to give you the link? There is nothing for sale there right now, just all my paintings that have sold are there.
I will post the link, if it is not allowed, you can remove it, okay?

http://www.ocolleyart.com

Oh, Artcolley!!! OMG! Your work is incredible!!! I had no idea! I absolutely love all the works that are featured there!! You can just feel the love and peace in them, and your farm must be a wonderful haven to live in! You are one talented artist!

Guys if you haven't visited the link above, don't pass it up!

THank you, CBB, that means so much to me.

I am gradually getting back to painting full time again, but its hard for me. I have done a few commissions of Border Collies and that was fun to do.
Yes, my home and little farm are very peaceful.
I don't have the sheep any longer and the last Border Collie died a few months ago of cancer.

But, The horse is still using my pasture and Phoebe the Bichon thinks she is a Border Collie! They taught her well!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2009, 12:21:29 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I just had to get on here and rant for a few minutes, I just got home a little while ago from going to one of the stores that I take orders from and pick things up and anyway, I was working close to the cashiers at this store and there was a Lady buying a playpin for her grandchild that was going to be born sometimes this month and the warning buzzer went off when the cashier rang here up and I saw the cashier go and take the playpen out if the Lady's cart and tell her she couldnt sell her this playpen, I went over to see if it was something I bring to the store and it was, and so I immediatly started to see how many was in the store so I could go get them out, anyway this Lady started fussing and swearing at me about the Playpen, telling me that she wanted it anyway, I said Mame I cant let you buy this item, it has been recalled because there is something unsafe about it, she then told me she didnt care she wanted it, it was the only one that she could find that was the right color, I said Mame it is dangerous in some way thats why it is being recalled, she said oh no its fine I dont care about some little problem it might have, I want it.............needless to say  I finally let here have it with both barrells, I said Mame so you want to hurt your Grandchild or watch your Grandchild get hurt because of something you bought, and guess what after everything I told her, she was still mad and cussed me good before she finally gave up and just walked out.................OMG  some people are unbelievable!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2009, 12:21:44 AM »

Artcolley - Your paintings are beautiful!  You are so talented.

THank you so much , Jackie 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2009, 12:23:50 AM »

Wow, my buddy peanut, kind words, a squishy, AND hot chocolate???  How did I get so lucky?  How could anyone NOT feel better?

((Huggs))

yay! im skipping the whipped cream tho, i hope you dont mind. id hate for anything, even my expanding butt, to be a reminder of that beotch.

I'll pass on the whipped cream, too.  Thanks!  (lulz @ KC's "expanding butt")

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2009, 12:23:53 AM »

Sometimes and Sometimes I have to put him in his crate!! LOL  My doggies are warm, soft and cuddlely!!  And they don't snore too badly either!!  I just love my doggies!!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2009, 12:24:17 AM »

Art - Your paintings are beautiful.  It brought me back in time.  My grandmother had a cottage in ME and always had beautiful gardens too!!  They aslo reminded of a place in Cape Cod!!  Thank you for sharing!!  And Thank you for bringing back such fond memories!!  I hadn't thought of some of them in years!!

THank you. That is why I love to paint. I love to take people on "memory trips" to times that pleasurable in their minds!
I live on the Coast of Maine, and our homes are very much like those on the Cape.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.