April 18, 2024, 10:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 106938 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »

LOL so cute Art!!   

Are those shoes??? 

My husband and daughter fight all the time about the "whole dressing up the dog" issue.

It can be very fun to watch!!    She is good!!  LOL 

Hubby is okay with me dressing her up, and her riding in her car seat, but he draws the line at pushing her baby stroller, lol! 

You should have seen the look on my husband's face when I told I was putting a basket on my bike!!    
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 10:07:17 PM »

All that time I spent on a response, and the last thread was locked.

Anyhow, as I was saying...

Wow, Boo, thanks for bringing us the other side of that story. When the news said those parents wanted to see their children "if" the children wanted to see them, I figured there was more to the story.

Sorry about that Shell.

I thought it was great hearing the other side of that story myself.

All my fault, I didn't think to check to see if it was locked or not-it has happened before. Smacking my forehead.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 10:10:27 PM »

I am looking forward to seeing more pets in the 4 legged friends thread and will have my own 3 darlings there as soon as my daughter helps me with the posting. I figure if I posted them they would be as big as Dallas, so I am waiting for her to have time to help me. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 10:11:00 PM »

im creeping in too, just saying hello so i dont feel like an eavesdropper.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 10:13:59 PM »

Peanut-do you mean I am interrupting something? I had no idea.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »

Hi Peanut - Thanks for dropping by!!  The more the merrier!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 10:19:11 PM »

No, No, No!!  You are not interrupting anything!!  Please don't feel that way!! 

I have been banished to the land of o/t!!   

All visits are welcomed!!   LOL

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 10:20:53 PM »

Anyway she is absolutely adorable.   

THank you, ROFLMAO! She HATES her "mary janes".

NOpe, she knows she gets wonderful goodies afterward, lol

Thanksss for that photo---I am sure the dog will not suffer any longtime effects from being all decked out for the photo shoot...
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 10:21:38 PM »

oh goodness, no. i dont know whats going on, i decided to drop in here and didnt want to sit lurking without saying hello as its not such a huge group here.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »

Anyway she is absolutely adorable.   

THank you, ROFLMAO! She HATES her "mary janes".

NOpe, she knows she gets wonderful goodies afterward, lol

Thanksss for that photo---I am sure the dog will not suffer any longtime effects from being all decked out for the photo shoot...

Gotta love that expression!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »

Hi Peanut - Thanks for dropping by!!  The more the merrier!!   

thanks mytime! yay!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 10:25:18 PM »

Is anyone else having trouble with the "tell the mod" line????????  I have hit that darn thing I know 8 times this week.  I am surprised Im not banned.  My screen setup is the same......Anyone???  Oh and Mods, and Klaasend and Red and Dugga, I am so sorry.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 10:27:40 PM »

my dog taught miss phoebe all she knows about modeling lol

crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2009, 10:28:07 PM »

OK, Mods??  Klaas??? I just caught back up and I want to know, how you do that?

How did you know how many posts it would take for the page to change????? San said "3 more" and guess what? It was 3 more!!! 

It's a crap shoot for me! I just keep looking and thinking.............well, it looks pretty long now...........maybe this post will do it..............

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2009, 10:28:22 PM »

Is anyone else having trouble with the "tell the mod" line????????  I have hit that darn thing I know 8 times this week.  I am surprised Im not banned.  My screen setup is the same......Anyone???  Oh and Mods, and Klaasend and Red and Dugga, I am so sorry.

I've recieved several "tell the mod" messages but I don't think any from you.  Sometimes when you have automatic updates the security settings change some.  Could be a popup blocker thing?  Not sure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »

How did you know how many posts it would take for the page to change????? San said "3 more" and guess what? It was 3 more!!! 

It's a crap shoot for me! I just keep looking and thinking.............well, it looks pretty long now...........maybe this post will do it..............

I asked SAN the same thing once, figured there was some trick.  No trick, you just count the number of posts.  There are 20 posts per page 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »

Finally, I have been stting here all day waiting for you!!  You forgot to leave the door ulocked.........or did you really "forget?"     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2009, 10:39:07 PM »

I asked SAN the same thing once, figured there was some trick.  No trick, you just count the number of posts.  There are 20 posts per page 

Well so much for depending on you to keep a secret, MYTIME!!!   

Klaas? How can that be? Some posts are longer than others??

Can I have a page all by myself to post a smiley 20 times and see if it works???   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2009, 10:42:02 PM »

thumright
crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »

Finally, I have been stting here all day waiting for you!!  You forgot to leave the door ulocked.........or did you really "forget?"     

And I'm sure you've been entertaining everyone that happened to come by, too! Have you waved to all our guests?

You don't have a boo-boo on any finger do you?   

Hi Peanut!! How are you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.