May 01, 2024, 07:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107061 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2009, 10:44:20 PM »

OK, Mods??  Klaas??? I just caught back up and I want to know, how you do that?

How did you know how many posts it would take for the page to change????? San said "3 more" and guess what? It was 3 more!!! 

It's a crap shoot for me! I just keep looking and thinking.............well, it looks pretty long now...........maybe this post will do it..............

I asked SAN the same thing once, figured there was some trick.  No trick, you just count the number of posts.  There are 20 posts per page 

thumright

San? We could start a therapy thread for compulsive behavior. I'm sure you're not the only monkey that counts compulsively......

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2009, 10:45:26 PM »

How did you know how many posts it would take for the page to change????? San said "3 more" and guess what? It was 3 more!!! 

It's a crap shoot for me! I just keep looking and thinking.............well, it looks pretty long now...........maybe this post will do it..............

I asked SAN the same thing once, figured there was some trick.  No trick, you just count the number of posts.  There are 20 posts per page 

thumright

San? We could start a therapy thread for compulsive behavior. I'm sure you're not the only monkey that counts compulsively......

I am sure the mods do not get out a ruler and measure length of post...or do they? 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

thumright

I only count when we are on page 49.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2009, 10:46:41 PM »

thumright

I am sure the mods do not get out a ruler and measure length of post...or do they? 

They would really put me away if I did that 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2009, 10:48:13 PM »

I really am a compulsive counter!!!!   Why are there 13 monkeys???? There are 13 bricks across my fireplace.  There are 18 letters in Scared Monkeys Forum. Am I so many bricks shy of a load????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009, 10:49:22 PM »

thumright

Well, I haven't, but considering that I was trying to figure it out by page length, I guess I was close! 

I'm learning more stuff in here than any mod thread! Did you know you can search for a post by entering a keyword??? I mean archives, too!

Hi Shell! How are you??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »

Finally, I have been stting here all day waiting for you!!  You forgot to leave the door ulocked.........or did you really "forget?"     

And I'm sure you've been entertaining everyone that happened to come by, too! Have you waved to all our guests?

You don't have a boo-boo on any finger do you?   

Hi Peanut!! How are you?

OH, yes......my new title will be The Musing Greeter!!   So glad my Walmart Greeter training did not go to waste!!   

No offense intended to any Walmart employees!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 10:50:44 PM »

thumright

I only count when we are on page 49.
Why is your mouth still zipped.  Everything seems to have calmed down now.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 10:52:02 PM »

I really am a compulsive counter!!!!   Why are there 13 monkeys???? There are 13 bricks across my fireplace.  There are 18 letters in Scared Monkeys Forum. Am I so many bricks shy of a load????

OK, quick, always............how many smileys did you have in Artcolley's Birthday Wishes??? 

Did you see where I called "Medic" to tend for your carpel tunnel??   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »

thumright

Well, I haven't, but considering that I was trying to figure it out by page length, I guess I was close! 

I'm learning more stuff in here than any mod thread! Did you know you can search for a post by entering a keyword??? I mean archives, too!

Hi Shell! How are you??

I am good thanks (started rebuilding) and I hope all is well with you. No, I did not know that about search, thanks!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2009, 10:53:06 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!!!!   

CBB - my finger is still a little sore.  Thank you for watching MT - it's a fulltime job. 

MT - ohmmmmm........I knew you were here!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2009, 10:53:41 PM »

Finally, I have been stting here all day waiting for you!!  You forgot to leave the door ulocked.........or did you really "forget?"     

And I'm sure you've been entertaining everyone that happened to come by, too! Have you waved to all our guests?

Hi Peanut!! How are you?

im still kicking, thank you! how have you been?

my concentration has been down the crapper lately, ive been meaning to ask you if you have any other betty favorites...mine include bettie paige and  bette davis. all three are killer.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2009, 10:53:51 PM »

OK, quick, always............how many smileys did you have in Artcolley's Birthday Wishes??? 

Did you see where I called "Medic" to tend for your carpel tunnel??   
I didnt count that, but I thought about it.  Can you get Carpel for typing too many cakes????

crazybabyborg
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2009, 10:53:59 PM »

Hi Peanut!! How are you?

OH, yes......my new title will be The Musing Greeter!!   So glad my Walmart Greeter training did not go to waste!!   

Ahhhhhhhh. That explains a lot, Mytime! Tell me, do those hair nets itch?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2009, 10:54:48 PM »

Well so much for depending on you to keep a secret, MYTIME!!!   

Klaas? How can that be? Some posts are longer than others??

Can I have a page all by myself to post a smiley 20 times and see if it works???   

Pssst, I wrote it in invisible ink that another monkey loaned me!!!!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

Would I be a horrible person if I said I missed Lala's Mom????  Everytime I type to too two, I think about her.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2009, 10:58:10 PM »

Hi Peanut!! How are you?

Ahhhhhhhh. That explains a lot, Mytime! Tell me, do those hair nets itch?

Yes CBB, they do!!  But standing on my feet all day is the real killer!!  Can I please have a chair...........a nice recliner would make very happy!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!!!!   

CBB - my finger is still a little sore.  Thank you for watching MT - it's a fulltime job. 

MT - ohmmmmm........I knew you were here!

Being Mytime is a difficult job, but someone has to do it!!  Think I need a vacation!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2009, 11:01:18 PM »

Jackie? Stick your finger..............in ice!

Peanut? Betty Davis is killer............I know I should be able to, but I can't place Betty Paige!   

Always? I don't know about getting Carpel from too many cakes. You can get hamhocks for buttcheeks from them, though. I know. I'm sitting on two of them.   

Shell? See! There's a whole world here I know nothing about!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »

Would I be a horrible person if I said I missed Lala's Mom????  Everytime I type to too two, I think about her.

There is nothing stopping Lala'smom from posting here..nothing. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.