May 01, 2024, 10:06:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107076 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: February 07, 2009, 02:46:21 PM »

BT? Remember Hummingbird? I miss her. This was her after the night we blew the margins. I keep running across the picture in my photobucket account and it brings a tear to my eye.........

Come Back Little Friend! I won't pick on you anymore. I can fix the margins now!!!

I have seen that name before......She is a member at CnG!!! 

Well, in that case, stick a fork in her. She's done.

CBB , She is not a member there.

I truly dislike her name being bandied about like this. She is a good friend of mine and has NEVER been a disloyal Monkey unlike some others here.

Hi Art - that was not my intentions!  The name just wrang a bell!! 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #421 on: February 07, 2009, 02:49:35 PM »

HI OS!!!

Nice to see you!! 

Hi Art,

Nice to see you too.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 07, 2009, 02:50:05 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VF25KEloF5g&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VF25KEloF5g&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Just one song for today in honor of Wreck's new look!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: February 07, 2009, 02:50:16 PM »

BT? Remember Hummingbird? I miss her. This was her after the night we blew the margins. I keep running across the picture in my photobucket account and it brings a tear to my eye.........

Come Back Little Friend! I won't pick on you anymore. I can fix the margins now!!!

I truly dislike her name being bandied about like this. She is a good friend of mine and has NEVER been a disloyal Monkey unlike some others here.

Good. You will find that many of us "older" monkeys are all still in touch and we won't tolerate someone just trying to hang one of us out to dry for sh*ts and giggles.
THe is NO humor in that at all.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #424 on: February 07, 2009, 02:50:40 PM »

Hi, BM and ArtColley!!

G'Afternoon, Flossie, You gorgeous thing, you! 

Why, thank you!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 07, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »

Hi, BM and ArtColley!!

G'Afternoon, Flossie, You gorgeous thing, you! 

Why, thank you!! 

(you still need a bra, though) lol
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: February 07, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »

Good. You will find that many of us "older" monkeys are all still in touch and we won't tolerate someone just trying to hang one of us out to dry for sh*ts and giggles.
THe is NO humor in that at all.

Here we go again!!  I will not be attacked by you or any of your friends!!  We were all members there - some got out quicker than others!!  Some of the older monkeys knew better or should have!!  Her name was on the list and and I said so!!  Big Deal!!!!

It is nice of you to clear it her name - but I will not stand for any more attacks!  I will not be told what I can say, who I can say it to or how I can say it!!  Enough is Enough!!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 07, 2009, 03:00:12 PM »

mytime...you need to be very careful before you start shooting out information on someone else....

C&G posts:  mytime 248   hummingbird 1   

I know you all must feel pretty powerful about now...you have left and you have been accepted back at Scared Monkeys.  Please see artcolleys post regarding how we all were invited, saw what it was all about and we all left.  The thing that bothers me the most is that someone reads your misinformation and then goes off line before you are corrected.  Those folks continue to think you were right.  Not good...!     

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Maximus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: February 07, 2009, 03:01:17 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the sign on.   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: February 07, 2009, 03:02:44 PM »

mytime...you need to be very careful before you start shooting out information on someone else....

I know you all must feel pretty powerful about now...you have left and you have been accepted back at Scared Monkeys.  Please see artcolleys post regarding how we all were invited, saw what it was all about and we all left.  The thing that bothers me the most is that someone reads your misinformation and then goes off line before you are corrected.  Those folks continue to think you were right.  Not good...!     

Thank you, Mere.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: February 07, 2009, 03:03:31 PM »

I know for a fact that Hummingbird is another one of those that joined CnG because they were invited by a friend and are no longer a member there!  Like Artcolley and OS said.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: February 07, 2009, 03:04:50 PM »

Is that really how we feel?  How would anyone know this??  We never left!!   I guess the Hyprocary has no bounds!  I have admitted openly any of my wrong doings!!  i don't wear a halo........do you??
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: February 07, 2009, 03:05:30 PM »

I know for a fact that Hummingbird is another one of those that joined CnG because they were invited by a friend and are no longer a member there!  Like Artcolley and OS said.

Thank You, Klaas
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 07, 2009, 03:06:04 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the sign on.   

Welcome Maximus.  You dropped in during a rather heated exchange, LOL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 07, 2009, 03:08:15 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VF25KEloF5g&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VF25KEloF5g&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Why, thank you, Anna!  Yes, that is truly the most appropriate song to celebrate CBB setting fire to Wreck!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: February 07, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »

HI Maximus!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 07, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »

MYTIME - calm down.  Remember many of these people witnessed some of your not so kind( to SM and ME) posts at CnG.  Although I have forgiven you for being "taken in", some may not be quite so quick to forgive.  Afterall you are the one who put yourself in that position.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 07, 2009, 03:10:21 PM »

Why, thank you, Anna!  Yes, that is truly the most appropriate song to celebrate CBB setting fire to Wreck!

ANNA, ROFLMAO

Actually I played it an thought it was really neat!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 07, 2009, 03:11:07 PM »

LOL Perfect! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: February 07, 2009, 03:12:38 PM »

MYTIME - calm down.  Remember many of these people witnessed some of your not so kind( to SM and ME) posts at CnG.  Although I have forgiven you for being "taken in", some may not be quite so quick to forgive.  Afterall you are the one who put yourself in that position.

I am not sure I need there forgiveness nor did I ask for it!!  If they don't understand - than so be it.

But people in glass houses need to stop throwing stones!!  That is all I will say on the subject!!!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.