May 01, 2024, 09:50:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107074 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: February 07, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »

welcome artcolley

hi-ho
it's off I go

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: February 07, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »

SAN,

drink a cup of green frogs to GET WELL

LOL 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 07, 2009, 06:44:12 PM »

Welcome, Maxiums!

Yep, that's the song for FIRE and since CBB is in to that, thought we needed it in here.

Thanks Anna,
I gotta say you're one strong lady after what I've seen posted.

Thank you Maximus.  I don't know how strong I am but apparently I am very magic.  According to my fans at the newest hate site, I can make Dave Holloway hate people without any form of communication whatsoever.

That's a pretty neat trick, huh?  Of course, it helps if the person shows their rear end in the meanwhile.

It's just hard for me to not have hard feelings for people who encourage the stalking of other people's kids under any circumstances.  I can't help but think it is an approved activity of certain forums.  And those who post there.  Sorry, just how I see it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: February 07, 2009, 06:49:18 PM »

Klaas,
Isn't PearlinUSA different from Pearl at BFN?  However, I think either one is in for a rude awakening.  Furthermore, if anybody can handle that bunch of misfits, either one of those two ladies can do it.

The joke may well be on the misfits in this instance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 07, 2009, 06:51:33 PM »

Klaas,
Isn't PearlinUSA different from Pearl at BFN?  However, I think either one is in for a rude awakening.  Furthermore, if anybody can handle that bunch of misfits, either one of those two ladies can do it.

The joke may well be on the misfits in this instance.

It's the same Pearl but I agree, Pearl can handle herself and won't put up with any BS.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: February 07, 2009, 06:52:16 PM »

An another example of a dedicated Natalee Holloway poster (from BFN) that thinks by posting at CnG she will stay away from the games.  Of all people welcoming her, COLT  :

Hope she watches out for the knife!!  Wonder what he will say to me on Tuesday - when acts like he is George's "friend"!!   

Mytime - are you going to the memorial?  Do you think Colt will be there as well?

P.S. If you are going I might suggest wearing a different dress. That one is a bit flashy plus it doesn't cover all your fur if you know what I mean 

Of course, Colt will be there!  He is George's good "friend".    I am looking forward to seeing him there!!   

Oh and for those who truly don't know me!!  I would never disrepect the memory of Caylee!!  IMO, her family has done that enough!!  So sad!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: February 07, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »

To the newer monkeys:  I was warned when I came here about giving out too much personal information, phone number, address, etc.  I didnt listen.  I thought, oh no, these people care about me, they are my friends!!!!   Word to the wise, when older monkeys warn you about these things, heed their advice.  They have been burnt and survived.   

hummmm
Uh oh, it scares me even more when I make Kermie go hmmmmmm.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: February 07, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »

To the newer monkeys:  I was warned when I came here about giving out too much personal information, phone number, address, etc.  I didnt listen.  I thought, oh no, these people care about me, they are my friends!!!!   Word to the wise, when older monkeys warn you about these things, heed their advice.  They have been burnt and survived.   

hummmm
Uh oh, it scares me even more when I make Kermie go hmmmmmm.

Not all people are collecting information for nefarious purposes.  Those that are, however, will go to others and try to find out what they can about you for the more harmless posters.  They use them when people are too smart to give them the info they want directly.  So when you give information to a friend, you have no way of knowing who might be a friend of that friend or friend of a friend of a friend.

And even with all that has come to the surface, I am pretty sure that most would still be shocked to their core if they really knew what some of these people are capable of doing. 

I had no idea that people behaved in this manner when I first started posting on the Natalee forum.  I still don't understand the need some have to do harm to others or the need to be the focus of attention at all times and places.  Maybe they didn't get enough attention as children, I just don't know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: February 07, 2009, 07:15:08 PM »

Peanut? I'm not the best authority on your question, but Klaas is here, and I'll defer to her or another monkey on that one. Just wanted you to know you weren't being ignored!!!

WELCOME MAXIMUS!!!!

Thanks,CBB   

Maximus? If you need help resizing an avatar, and can post it, Klaas or I would be happy to help! If you need an avatar, or just help finding one, there's a link in my signature line with a collection to choose from! 

LOL, CBB, after the last week of cold weather in FL and the way my garden looks now, I think I need to come up with a new avatar after Valentines Day.  My sleeping gnome (who has taken a day off so I could remember my daughter) needs to wake up and build a whole new garden.  I think we even lost our citrus tree..... 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: February 07, 2009, 07:51:52 PM »

My goodness, did I kill the thread?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: February 07, 2009, 07:55:35 PM »

Hi Garden Gnome    I'm sorry your garden is in a sad way right now.  I've been out setting havahart traps for the armadillos that have been digging up the front yard.  At first it wasn't too bad, they just went along the edge of the driveway.  We joked about it and even named him "Edgar".  It's gotten over the top now.  There are holes all over the yard, and I caught the edge of my foot in one and it hurt my ankle.  So we are trying for a relocation program for dillos.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: February 07, 2009, 07:56:08 PM »

Hi Garden Gnome, no..not at all!   

I was just eating dinner!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: February 07, 2009, 08:11:20 PM »

Hi Garden Gnome    I'm sorry your garden is in a sad way right now.  I've been out setting havahart traps for the armadillos that have been digging up the front yard.  At first it wasn't too bad, they just went along the edge of the driveway.  We joked about it and even named him "Edgar".  It's gotten over the top now.  There are holes all over the yard, and I caught the edge of my foot in one and it hurt my ankle.  So we are trying for a relocation program for dillos.

Muffy, we moved here in August of 2004 and the only armadillos that I have seen are no longer living, by the side of the road.  They dig holes?    I live on a golf course and we some really nasty animals out there.   I see foxes when I take my coffee outside to have a ciggie at dawn.  Coyotes, too.  They are all over this area and it isn't safe for a kitty to be out at night.  We lost a beloved cat when she got out through a tear in the pool cage.

Good luck with your traps!

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: February 07, 2009, 08:12:20 PM »

Hi Garden Gnome, no..not at all!   

I was just eating dinner!

That sounds like a good idea.  I haven't eaten much today, maybe some leftover chicken and stuffing.....

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: February 07, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »

How will you go about relocating the armadillos?  Will wildlife do that on request?  Hope your ankle is feeling better.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: February 07, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »

Good night musing Monkeys!  Maybe I'll catch you later.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: February 07, 2009, 08:37:12 PM »

Hello all---now I am going back to read from when I left last night. You all were so funny, I want to see what I missed.   

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 07, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

SAN - sorry you aren't feeling well.  Perhaps you can sip some chicken broth via a straw through those zipped lips.   

The chicken broth is really very easy to make.  Preparing the chicken is the hard part, so here's a video to help with that.  Once you cooked the chicken, just throw it in a pot with water and carrots and let it simmer for a while (it is already seasoned) - strain it and you have chicken broth.  Smile

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHrjt7w4EuQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HHrjt7w4EuQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 07, 2009, 09:11:37 PM »

SAN - sorry you aren't feeling well.  Perhaps you can sip some chicken broth via a straw through those zipped lips.   

The chicken broth is really very easy to make.  Preparing the chicken is the hard part, so here's a video to help with that.  Once you cooked the chicken, just throw it in a pot with water and carrots and let it simmer for a while (it is already seasoned) - strain it and you have chicken broth.  Smile

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHrjt7w4EuQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HHrjt7w4EuQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

She cooks like me 

I did have chicken soup for dinner.  The pasta kept getting stuck in the straw.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: February 07, 2009, 09:18:27 PM »

Is Sleuth a male monkey?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.