May 01, 2024, 12:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107090 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 07, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »

I've told no less than a dozen people today about you, Artcolley!! Well, about your website that is. I just cannot get over how beautiful your paintings are! I'm astounded that I have never seen them until now!!

When will you have something to sell?

I'd like to know also ... saw some hollyhock paintings there, would love to have one of those, my mom's favorite.  All the paintings are so beautiful.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #561 on: February 07, 2009, 10:39:24 PM »

This looks like mischief to me .....
No no no Buds.  That was a correction to my first post "monkey eye roll"  I am a good monkey.   

Well................ I suppose everything is relative!     

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #562 on: February 07, 2009, 10:39:50 PM »

Hi Brandi

OS

Hello OS, nice to meet you. I am relatively new, having joined in August, 2008. I post in The Caylee thread.

Always nice to meet and be greeted by a monkey!

Nice to meet you too, I joined in June 05, just one of the quiet ones..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: February 07, 2009, 10:41:12 PM »

Hi Monkeydoodle!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: February 07, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Just poppin in to say Hi while my puter is still working.  This could be seconds or minutes.  How's everyone doin tonight?   Magic mirror tell me today did all my friends have fun at play?  I see Mytime and Jackie and Buds and CBB and Shell!!!   and many many  ::MonkeyRoll::more.   
HI MM - Hope your grandbabies are doing good.

Thank you Jackie going to visit them next week.  Just can't wait.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: February 07, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »

CBB - Hate to tell ya - there's a full moon out there tonight, just sayin' 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: February 07, 2009, 10:42:16 PM »

I've told no less than a dozen people today about you, Artcolley!! Well, about your website that is. I just cannot get over how beautiful your paintings are! I'm astounded that I have never seen them until now!!

When will you have something to sell?

Aw, thanks, CBB

I am hoping to have some for sale soon....soon to me is now measured in a month? Two months? I am VERY slow going with it now.

I am so happy you are enjoying the paintings!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #567 on: February 07, 2009, 10:42:27 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   
Good. Good.  This weather is driving me crazy though.  Its still almost 70 degrees - I have my window open,   In February!!!!

It's warm here, too always1. 2 days ago the high was 18* and today felt like springtime!! It's going to play heck with my sinuses!! I'm in upper East TN, if that's anywhere near you..............
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #568 on: February 07, 2009, 10:42:37 PM »

Hi everybody!!!     

Hi CBB,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 07, 2009, 10:42:43 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Just poppin in to say Hi while my puter is still working.  This could be seconds or minutes.  How's everyone doin tonight?   Magic mirror tell me today did all my friends have fun at play?  I see Mytime and Jackie and Buds and CBB and Shell!!!   and many many  ::MonkeyRoll::more.   

Yay !       Will you have to drive thru snow again?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: February 07, 2009, 10:43:50 PM »

Hi Monkey friends

Are both babies home now?  Awww, I bet you can't wait to visit them - we won't be able to pry you away.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 07, 2009, 10:44:38 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   
Good. Good.  This weather is driving me crazy though.  Its still almost 70 degrees - I have my window open,   In February!!!!

It's warm here, too always1. 2 days ago the high was 18* and today felt like springtime!! It's going to play heck with my sinuses!! I'm in upper East TN, if that's anywhere near you..............
No Im in Oklahoma,  up on the hill, see the white house with black shutters????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 07, 2009, 10:45:16 PM »

Special Thank you to Mytime who did her best to help me with my computer problems via phone.  We can only hope for the best now.   I was getting post deficit disorder.    or PDD 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: February 07, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »

My goodness, did I kill the thread?

Hi Garden Gnome    I'm sorry your garden is in a sad way right now.  I've been out setting havahart traps for the armadillos that have been digging up the front yard.  At first it wasn't too bad, they just went along the edge of the driveway.  We joked about it and even named him "Edgar".  It's gotten over the top now.  There are holes all over the yard, and I caught the edge of my foot in one and it hurt my ankle.  So we are trying for a relocation program for dillos.

Wow, armadillos  it has been years since I saw one    sounds like someone had babies. Be careful Muffy.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: February 07, 2009, 10:47:23 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   

But, but....I thought you were from sveeden?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 07, 2009, 10:48:14 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   

A1 and CBB I'll take springtime anytime of the year!!!  trade ya   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: February 07, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   

No Im in Oklahoma,  up on the hill, see the white house with black shutters????

oh, you're sitting on top of my state.  It's warm here too!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #577 on: February 07, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »

Hi Brandi

OS

Hello OS, nice to meet you. I am relatively new, having joined in August, 2008. I post in The Caylee thread.

Always nice to meet and be greeted by a monkey!

Nice to meet you too, I joined in June 05, just one of the quiet ones..

OS

I'm not going to let you get away with that, OS. There's much more to you than just rather "quiet". You have been one of the most dedicated monkeys I've seen while I've been here. You have a wonderful command of the facts and when you post, they are always worth reading!! You've always been a great asset to Natalee's thread! Since I tend to think in avatars, I just have to say, I don't think you've ever changed your base the entire time you've been here, and that's kind of nice, 'cause I immediately recognize you!! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   

I thought she was a borg ?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #579 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:38 PM »

Hi MaryMary, hi Os.

Hi A1 hows by you?   

Yah, Yah, but

I moved down hyere ta Tennesseee when I was just a young'un!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.