May 01, 2024, 04:28:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107103 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2009, 11:04:47 PM »

Jackie? Stick your finger..............in ice!

Peanut? Betty Davis is killer............I know I should be able to, but I can't place Betty Paige!   

Always? I don't know about getting Carpel from too many cakes. You can get hamhocks for buttcheeks from them, though. I know. I'm sitting on two of them.   

Shell? See! There's a whole world here I know nothing about!!! 

ohh...http://www.bettiepage.com/

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2009, 11:04:54 PM »

OK, Mods??  Klaas??? I just caught back up and I want to know, how you do that?

How did you know how many posts it would take for the page to change????? San said "3 more" and guess what? It was 3 more!!! 

It's a crap shoot for me! I just keep looking and thinking.............well, it looks pretty long now...........maybe this post will do it..............

I asked SAN the same thing once, figured there was some trick.  No trick, you just count the number of posts.  There are 20 posts per page 

thumright

San? We could start a therapy thread for compulsive behavior. I'm sure you're not the only monkey that counts compulsively......

I only count when we are on page 49.
Why is your mouth still zipped.  Everything seems to have calmed down now.

I'm too lazy to change it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!!!!   

CBB - my finger is still a little sore.  Thank you for watching MT - it's a fulltime job. 

MT - ohmmmmm........I knew you were here!

Being Mytime is a difficult job, but someone has to do it!!  Think I need a vacation!! 

Not gonna touch it, nope, not gonna do it! ohm, ohm. Sorry, just needed to clear my throat. Something's in there. I'm sure it will come out soon..........

crazybabyborg
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »

Jackie? Stick your finger..............in ice!

Peanut? Betty Davis is killer............I know I should be able to, but I can't place Betty Paige!   

Always? I don't know about getting Carpel from too many cakes. You can get hamhocks for buttcheeks from them, though. I know. I'm sitting on two of them.   

Shell? See! There's a whole world here I know nothing about!!! 

ohh...http://www.bettiepage.com/

Woo Hoo, Peanut!! Yes, definately killer!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2009, 11:12:51 PM »

Peanut,

Just have to tell you we have our own Peanut, here.  She's a black & white kitty similar to your avi.  I'm not sure I have a pic on this pc to show, but she's a love.....a keeper, for sure.   She was an offspring of feral cats a couple years back.  She strayed away from Momma, and my DH picked her up.  End of story.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2009, 11:13:07 PM »

Just poking my head in post my dinner out to send Artcolley a wish......

Happy Happy Birthday dear Artcolley, we're thrilled to be celebrating with you this year!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2009, 11:13:23 PM »

POST NUMBER SEVEN!!!     

I see a little probem numbering posts......... People's post can get in there before yours!!!    

EDIT for correcting the count!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 11:17:06 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2009, 11:14:44 PM »

Happy Happy Birthday dear Artcolley, we're thrilled to be celebrating with you this year!!

Was it good, nonesuche? I had a bowl of cereal so don't leave out any details!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

POST NUMBER FIVE!!!     

You have spent too much time making avi's......I knew there were 20 posts to a page...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2009, 11:15:27 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!!!!   

CBB - my finger is still a little sore.  Thank you for watching MT - it's a fulltime job. 

Being Mytime is a difficult job, but someone has to do it!!  Think I need a vacation!! 

Not gonna touch it, nope, not gonna do it! ohm, ohm. Sorry, just needed to clear my throat. Something's in there. I'm sure it will come out soon..........

Klaas - Oh Klaas - can you please straighten CBB halo!! It appears to be slipping of her head!!  LOL

CBB - did you see my little doggie?  Here is another little tip!!  Click on my avatar name  from my post - then click on "show the last post for this person" - on the bottom!!  Tada!!  You can see all most posts!!     Just a little short cut for you!!  LOL
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2009, 11:18:15 PM »

Peanut,

Just have to tell you we have our own Peanut, here.  She's a black & white kitty similar to your avi.  I'm not sure I have a pic on this pc to show, but she's a love.....a keeper, for sure.   She was an offspring of feral cats a couple years back.  She strayed away from Momma, and my DH picked her up.  End of story.

oh she sounds too cute, id love to see her when you have a pic. mine was a lovebug as well...a mainecoon cat my son adopted. i think the ones that wander into our lives can definitely be extra snuggly.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2009, 11:18:32 PM »

CBB, it was very cheap mexican but the margarita was good, which I think is what I needed most !  I went with my daughter which is always nice to have some one-on-one with her. I'll likely have cereal myself tomorrow night. You work too hard CBB !!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2009, 11:19:01 PM »

POST NUMBER FIVE!!!     

You have spent too much time making avi's......I knew there were 20 posts to a page...

I'll teach you to make avis if you'll give up all the secrets you know!!!  I have the feeling I work harder than you all do. I want a raise!!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2009, 11:22:29 PM »

THank you NONE!!!

I love those Doggies!!!!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2009, 11:24:08 PM »

POST NUMBER FIVE!!!     

I'll teach you to make avis if you'll give up all the secrets you know!!!  I have the feeling I work harder than you all do. I want a raise!!!

Come here CBB - 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »

Art I looked and looked for border collies but no luck, but I did find a froggie singing your birthday song for you 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2009, 11:25:59 PM »

Peanut,

oh she sounds too cute, id love to see her when you have a pic. mine was a lovebug as well...a mainecoon cat my son adopted. i think the ones that wander into our lives can definitely be extra snuggly.

Ahhhh, so true.. our cats or dogs have all wandered into our lives (we've had severl in our many years together)...they were and are all extra cuddly, for sure.  If I find a picture to post, I most definitely will bring it to your attention.  I have wanted to tell you since I first saw your screen name.  She's almost like a puppy, because she follows at your heals like one might.....Our furry friends mean the world to us.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2009, 11:26:40 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!!!!   

Klaas - Oh Klaas - can you please straighten CBB halo!! It appears to be slipping of her head!!  LOL

CBB - did you see my little doggie?  Here is another little tip!!  Click on my avatar name  from my post - then click on "show the last post for this person" - on the bottom!!  Tada!!  You can see all most posts!!     Just a little short cut for you!!  LOL

The one with the shoes??? Is that your dog?

Thank you for the posts instructions, MyTime. Did you copy that from my earlier post, or do you have photographic recall?

Klaas only straightens my halo in the privacy of the message room, FYI.

(Once the door is back open, however, she hurls me out of it..............)   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2009, 11:29:49 PM »

CBB, it was very cheap mexican but the margarita was good, which I think is what I needed most !  I went with my daughter which is always nice to have some one-on-one with her. I'll likely have cereal myself tomorrow night. You work too hard CBB !!

If I'd had the margarita, the meal would have been great no matter what it was! You had nice company, too! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2009, 11:30:20 PM »

Peanut,

Ahhhh, so true.. our cats or dogs have all wandered into our lives (we've had severl in our many years together)...they were and are all extra cuddly, for sure.  If I find a picture to post, I most definitely will bring it to your attention.  I have wanted to tell you since I first saw your screen name.  She's almost like a puppy, because she follows at your heals like one might.....Our furry friends mean the world to us.

ahaha. thats what our little sweetie did too, and shed sit up on her hind legs like a little meerkat.

its just wonderful to hear about you having a little peanutlove too, im so happy you told me. now get to it and find me a pic! heh jk, kindasortamaybe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.