June 15, 2024, 01:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 108129 times)
Maximus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: February 07, 2009, 03:13:10 PM »

Klaas,
I'm not sure how to quote yet, don't want to mess up the board.
I have been here since ground zero when it was even worse.
I think you have kept this forum strong since you took over.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 07, 2009, 03:13:11 PM »

Welcome, Maxiums!

Yep, that's the song for FIRE and since CBB is in to that, thought we needed it in here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: February 07, 2009, 03:16:49 PM »

MYTIME - calm down.  Remember many of these people witnessed some of your not so kind( to SM and ME) posts at CnG.  Although I have forgiven you for being "taken in", some may not be quite so quick to forgive.  Afterall you are the one who put yourself in that position.

There were 4 in total - out of my 248 - whatever posts!! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #443 on: February 07, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »

afternoon everyone.

can i just please ask what gm, cng etc, stand for? im sorry im so clueless and ill zip it after that. tia.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #444 on: February 07, 2009, 03:24:00 PM »

Hi All! I just dropped the laundry when I went back by and saw the conversation.

I'm sorry! I asked about hummingbird, because I really do miss her! I'm at a disadvantage when other sites are being spoken of because I don't go anywhere but here. You guys who have been here a long time know that hummingbird and I used to really have a good time together! She got the biggest kick of all about the chicken picture!

Mytime just recognized the name. I've been so shocked by what I've seen from good friends at CnG, that I suppose nothing amazes me. I'm the one that jumped to conclusions, and I'm sincerely sorry. Please accept that on behalf of hummingbird, and I'll offer that to her personally when I see her here, and that can't be too soon for me!

Artcolley? If you are in contact with her, please tell her I hope she feels better soon, and that I miss her!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 07, 2009, 03:24:51 PM »

Klaas,

Thanks Maximus!  I think whatever avatar you tried to upload is too big and that's why it didn't work.
Maximus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: February 07, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »

Welcome, Maxiums!

Yep, that's the song for FIRE and since CBB is in to that, thought we needed it in here.

Thanks Anna,
I gotta say you're one strong lady after what I've seen posted.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #447 on: February 07, 2009, 03:28:40 PM »

Peanut? I'm not the best authority on your question, but Klaas is here, and I'll defer to her or another monkey on that one. Just wanted you to know you weren't being ignored!!!

WELCOME MAXIMUS!!!!

Maximus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: February 07, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »

Klaas,

Thanks Maximus!  I think whatever avatar you tried to upload is too big and that's why it didn't work.
Thanks, I will adjust.   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #449 on: February 07, 2009, 03:31:51 PM »

Peanut? I'm not the best authority on your question, but Klaas is here, and I'll defer to her or another monkey on that one. Just wanted you to know you weren't being ignored!!!

WELCOME MAXIMUS!!!!

oh, its all good cbb, its hardly an emergency!

hello  maximus!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 07, 2009, 03:32:26 PM »

Hi All! I just dropped the laundry when I went back by and saw the conversation.

I'm sorry! I asked about hummingbird, because I really do miss her! I'm at a disadvantage when other sites are being spoken of because I don't go anywhere but here. You guys who have been here a long time know that hummingbird and I used to really have a good time together! She got the biggest kick of all about the chicken picture!

Mytime just recognized the name. I've been so shocked by what I've seen from good friends at CnG, that I suppose nothing amazes me. I'm the one that jumped to conclusions, and I'm sincerely sorry. Please accept that on behalf of hummingbird, and I'll offer that to her personally when I see her here, and that can't be too soon for me!

Artcolley? If you are in contact with her, please tell her I hope she feels better soon, and that I miss her!!

CBB, I will tell her that, she is such a sweetheart. Hopefully she will be able to begin posting soon!

I understand exactly how you felt, CBB and I am sure she will understand that also. With everything that has been going on especially.

Maximus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: February 07, 2009, 03:33:04 PM »

WELCOME MAXIMUS!!!!

Thanks,CBB   
Maximus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: February 07, 2009, 03:37:34 PM »

WELCOME MAXIMUS!!!!

oh, its all good cbb, its hardly an emergency!

Hi Peanut, I think I got this quote thing worked out.   

hello  maximus!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 07, 2009, 03:38:45 PM »

afternoon everyone.

can i just please ask what gm, cng etc, stand for? im sorry im so clueless and ill zip it after that. tia.

GM = Goldmonkey

It is a very small forum with a chat room that was created by an ex member of SM.  For the most part the discussion that go on there (according to them) are mostly of a personal nature and not case related.

CnG - ChatnGrumble

It is a little larger forum (40-50 members) that were mostly recruited to there from either other Natalee Holloway forums or Caylee Anthony forums.  It was started by a banned member of SM and two of the Moderators there are also banned from SM.  They tell lies about me, Red and SM.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #454 on: February 07, 2009, 03:41:16 PM »

CBB, I will tell her that, she is such a sweetheart. Hopefully she will be able to begin posting soon!

I understand exactly how you felt, CBB and I am sure she will understand that also. With everything that has been going on especially.

Well. tell her please, that I posted her chicken picture.... she'll get a laugh out of it!! Tibro was "remembering" that night hummingbird and I blew things up, and I got a great laugh out of it all over again! I'd love it if it brought a smile to her again too! That's the night I renamed her "chicken" and told her I was going to change her avatar!!

For those of you who haven't met hummingbird, here she is in her Easter Bonnet!!

After she ran out on me for blowing up a thread, I dubbed her "chicken".   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 07, 2009, 03:41:21 PM »

FYI - I just approved Maximus today but he/she has been a lurker of this site since June 2005.  It was just easier to approve a new nickname than activate the ancient one 

Also, as of the last week or so I have put a hold on approving new members.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: February 07, 2009, 03:42:48 PM »

Well. tell her please, that I posted her chicken picture.... she'll get a laugh out of it!! Tibro was "remembering" that night hummingbird and I blew things up, and I got a great laugh out of it all over again! I'd love it if it brought a smile to her again too! That's the night I renamed her "chicken" and told her I was going to change her avatar!!

For those of you who haven't met hummingbird, here she is in her Easter Bonnet!!

After she ran out on me for blowing up a thread, I dubbed her "chicken".   

CBB, Oh I will, lol, Actually, I'll bet she'd have a ball here on Musings with you!!!  I love those pictures, and the chicken one is a hoot! lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #457 on: February 07, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »

WELCOME MAXIMUS!!!!

Thanks,CBB   

Maximus? If you need help resizing an avatar, and can post it, Klaas or I would be happy to help! If you need an avatar, or just help finding one, there's a link in my signature line with a collection to choose from! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: February 07, 2009, 03:44:17 PM »

Hi Maximus and welcome back.  I'm glad you are out of lurkdom and into posting. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #459 on: February 07, 2009, 03:44:43 PM »

Peanut, GM is Gold Monkey Forum, a board in which there are many former and some current members of SM.  Many of them have followed the NH case closely.   C&G, or CnG as some have called it, is a board called Chat and Grumble, which is another board that was formed by former and/or current members of SM. 

A few of us here were members at C&G but were deleted, apparently.  One asked that her membership be revoked.  We're also members at GM. 

When we joined both forums, we weren't aware of the history between some posters here and some on the other forums. 

I'll leave it at that and let anyone else who would like to fill you in on the rest - I don't want to give you a biased account.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.