April 23, 2024, 06:20:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Only You  (Read 4794 times)
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 12:39:43 AM »

No Louise, I haven't. I want the US to learn from our mistakes, not create deeper ones. I remember you posting about liking Mike Huckabee, you need to turn on FOX and listen to what he's saying about this stimulus package.

If you didn't notice Wall Street didn't care much for it either.

Greta van Sustern is a rabid democrat and she's very dissatisfied and doubtful of Obama's choices and stimulus, to include placing a tax evader over the IRS.

It isn't just me, the voices are growing and quickly...........and for the record, despite A's post - one of my largest concerns from the campaign about Obama was his lack of economics applied experience. I posted that we were facing the largest and most complex challenges of our time. I guess she didn't read those posts.

I was very clear about the posts that I was critical of, and unless you are the one blanketing the PF with multiple posts each day I don't know what in the heck you are talking about.  It is quite possible that comments can be about posts from other posters besides Nonesuche, no?

I'm done with this thread because I know from experience how rapidly these things spin out of control.

Louise dear . . . good luck!

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 01:34:45 AM »

A's, I hate to see you go. I don't like what is going on in this forum. I just don't get it. In these hard times, which will only get worse, I would think that people would draw near to each other rather than push each other away.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 08:49:28 AM »

Louise, I say this as respectfully as I can. No one person can control what is posted in this forum. If what WhiskeyGirl is posting bothers you, then please post alternative topics for discussion. I can't understand why anyone would think WhiskeyGirl isn't entitled to freedom of speech anyway, just as you are for your point of view.

IMO, our founders and Constitution made this country great, not Obama nor any other particular President. Our founders were seeking freedom and democracy, separation of church and state, and less government control. It's up to us, the people, to maintain that promise.

I continue to stand with the girl.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »

I'm back, only for clarification purposes. 

Louise, I was referring to the Only You thread, not the PF.  I have nothing more to contribute to this thread right now.

None,

I challenge you to show the quote where a poster said or implied that WG isn't entitled to freedom of speech. 

Yesterday I posted: "I don’t dispute any posters’ right to post these things.  I just disagree with the content and “analysis”. "

Forums are all about diverse people bringing various opinions to the party.  Agreement is not a requirement.  Most of us have been on this forum for years.  These silly charges of denying entitlement of freedom of speech are brought up now and then and in my view it's gotten old.  Get over it.  Opinions vary and we are all free to post our opinion, in agreement or disagreement with others.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 01:40:16 PM »

Frankly it appears your biggest issue is anyone posting what you disagree with.

Get over it yourself.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 01:15:29 AM »

Louise, I say this as respectfully as I can. No one person can control what is posted in this forum. If what WhiskeyGirl is posting bothers you, then please post alternative topics for discussion. I can't understand why anyone would think WhiskeyGirl isn't entitled to freedom of speech anyway, just as you are for your point of view.

I never said a word about WhiskeyGirl's posts. 

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 06:37:28 AM »

Louise you are correct, you did not post or point out WG's posts, that was my error.

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.