April 27, 2024, 02:45:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #533 10/18 - 10/20/2006  (Read 80980 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2006, 08:12:08 AM »

Last paragraph of the Amigoe leslie posted for today:

The Natalee Holloway-case is still in the back of the Aruban government’s mind when it comes to taking a position on the future judicial system.  According to a source inside the committee, the government has not yet forgotten the criticism that it received on its own judiciary at that time.  If the Aruban administration of justice becomes a matter of the kingdom, the accusations that the judges are not independent will then relate to the judiciary of the entire Kingdom and no longer just to Aruba, says the source.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2006, 08:19:25 AM »

This posted by MF at FOB when asked if there was any news regarding the Dutch investigators:

First he posted this:

Yes, They just left the island.

Then he posted this:

No, they came to review the dossier, make their analysis and with this return to headquarters to further come with a conclussion or plan to continue the investigation.

Goodmorning All - now back to lurking and getting ready for class  Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2006, 08:25:19 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Last paragraph of the Amigoe leslie posted for today:

The Natalee Holloway-case is still in the back of the Aruban government’s mind when it comes to taking a position on the future judicial system.  According to a source inside the committee, the government has not yet forgotten the criticism that it received on its own judiciary at that time.  If the Aruban administration of justice becomes a matter of the kingdom, the accusations that the judges are not independent will then relate to the judiciary of the entire Kingdom and no longer just to Aruba, says the source.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

sure sounds like they consider the Natalee case a thing of the past.  Wake up you moronas, its not over yet.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2006, 08:25:49 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Gottenbos in Georgia

{{edit}}

I think we'll be seeing you in the news soon.

Luv & kisses.

great, now i'm gonna have that song in my head all day.

Laughing

I agree. I think that ppl here have to be careful. But the community should be made aware that Sander ran with a gang of boys in Aruba known as the " pimps ". These " pimps ", some of them are prime suspects, some of them were interviewed as witnesses. The boys had no parental control on them. Sort of like well dressed well fed feral kids. Did what they wanted to do.. no penalties.
I don't think Sander is the one talkin'.
Look at his MySpace. The picture with the fan of money looks like the pix of Joran with the fan of money. Plus, it wasn't Sander's decsion to come to the USA, it was the parents. The parents might find that the behaviour of their kids is criminal in the USA. Police looked the other way on Aruba.
Have a good day.
I did peek at BFN, the PVDS should be posted today/tomorrow.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2006, 08:29:20 AM »

Re: Amigoe article - the way they talk about it in the past tense, it sounds as if the Natalee Holloway case is ancient history.  The rest of the paragraph doesn't make any sense to me after reading it numerous times - were there accusations that the judges were not independent when they were under the judiciary of Aruba?  Why would anyone want a judge to be "independent".  What does it mean?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2006, 08:41:40 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Re: Amigoe article - the way they talk about it in the past tense, it sounds as if the Natalee Holloway case is ancient history.  The rest of the paragraph doesn't make any sense to me after reading it numerous times - were there accusations that the judges were not independent when they were under the judiciary of Aruba?  Why would anyone want a judge to be "independent".  What does it mean?

Leslie, I read the whole article and struggled with it too. I believe the two-edged dilemma is -

If Aruba is autonomous (totally independent of The Netherlands) in its judiciary, then where would they go for a judge in a case that needs an outside, objective perspective? (Such as the Holloway case, when a wanna-be judge/son is involved.)

But Aruba accepts (stays with?) the Netherlands judiciary, then it can't really be autonomous.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2006, 09:15:15 AM »

Do we know if there was more than one person from the special Dutch Investigation team or just the one guy to come over and do the review?  Have we heard anymore about the one arm man (Deep throat)?  I thought I heard that we would hear more about him in a few days that have turned into a few weeks that will turn into a few months..  Is it true that we have one of the PIMPS over here going to school, yet we can't bring him in for questioning about a murder, while those tax dollars are helping to pay for this kid to go to school here.. Have a good Thursday and I hope for some good news soon..

td
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2006, 09:22:18 AM »

[

Laughing

At least its better than Y-M-C-A which is the one I usually get stuck with!

Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2006, 09:24:03 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[

Laughing

At least its better than Y-M-C-A which is the one I usually get stuck with!

Embarassed

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2006, 09:27:04 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "Leslie"

Leslie, I read the whole article and struggled with it too. I believe the two-edged dilemma is -

If Aruba is autonomous (totally independent of The Netherlands) in its judiciary, then where would they go for a judge in a case that needs an outside, objective perspective? (Such as the Holloway case, when a wanna-be judge/son is involved.)

But Aruba accepts (stays with?) the Netherlands judiciary, then it can't really be autonomous.

If they were truthful, "independent" would read "corrupt" and how can they claim otherwise when the prime suspect in a murder case never had his residence searched because the judge was a friend of daddy??

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2006, 09:29:47 AM »

Hey Y'all....

Can someone post Dana's Email address for me?

TIA

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2006, 09:31:09 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey Y'all....

TIA

maybe red can give it to you ???

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2006, 09:31:43 AM »

im just teasing ya Mrs red

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

im funniest in the morning  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2006, 09:32:07 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Hey Y'all....

TIA

he probably could but I am at work... and he doesn't read emails from me....  Twisted Evil  he says he can always find out later.... Evil or Very Mad

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2006, 09:32:42 AM »

you are always funny!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2006, 09:33:10 AM »

Hey Y'all....

TIA

he probably could but I am at work... and he doesn't read emails from me....  Twisted Evil  he says he can always find out later.... Evil or Very Mad

well, if i had it, i would definately give it to you

Very Happy

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2006, 09:34:03 AM »

you are always funny!!

hmmmmm.... yea

thats the ticket  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2006, 09:37:28 AM »

Hey Y'all....

TIA

Here you go!

bruins_fan@sasktel.net

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2006, 09:38:38 AM »

MRS. RED

bruins_fan@sasktel.net
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2006, 09:47:14 AM »

[
you are always funny!!

hmmmmm.... yea

thats the ticket  Cool

Robots,
Good job calling in last night.  Also In the MONKEY LOUNGE in the thread Testing, I left you a couple more robots if you tire of that one.  Or if moving all day makes you too tired.   Laughing Didn't know if you saw my post that I had done that or not.  Also a little robot for you to take Trick or Treating.

Terry,
Did you listen to Dana last night?   I guess there is no DeepThroat??  I am still a bit confused about that.  Not sure if he was saying he couldn't talk about it or if the person was not being truthful or what exactly.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.