April 28, 2024, 03:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #533 10/18 - 10/20/2006  (Read 81012 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2006, 02:18:10 PM »

Such a simple case of Drugs(rape) and SEX and plenty of ways of investigating this and yet all was coverup.. Simple things were never ever done.. I guess the once confession was when the ALE asked Joran did you kill Natalee and he said no but Deepak did..  Opps wrong answer and they almost blew it because someone asked a simple question and was surprised on how easy that was.. So no one dared asked these PIMPS the real truth because they might of told them and then they would get in trouble..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2006, 02:20:32 PM »

I'm not usually so negative but hearing and watching this case has left me far too jaded to ever trust anything out of Holland or Aruba.. I'm not sure of the US anymore..  Someone with some power needs to help Beth and Dave and not just with words but with some actions..  Too many words and like Deepak says "Stop the BS" and do something..
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2006, 02:59:06 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Its so sad when you don't expect too much and you don't even get that.. What we see is nothing compared to what they did to Natalee and Natalee's family..  Have a great day..

At this point it seems Holland and the Netherlands have given Aruba their full approval and support of the cover-up.  Aruba is off the hook in the eyes of the Dutch.  Looks like its time to kick the boycott up a notch and avoid everything Dutch.  Its amazing that these people are willing to take such losses to avoid admitting they F'ed up.

Blah, I'm not so sure Janssen didn't secure Holland's approval with her first trip to the Hague last summer, call me a pessimist or cynic, but I have felt this could be the case since last summer. Only a deep throat or a confession or a body with forensics can bust it open now, so I hope and pray for that to emerge.

Sandy-
Thank you for your translation, it's tough to swallow, isn't it?  Crying or Very sad

I continue to stand with the girl.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2006, 03:02:17 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I'm not usually so negative but hearing and watching this case has left me far too jaded to ever trust anything out of Holland or Aruba.. I'm not sure of the US anymore..  Someone with some power needs to help Beth and Dave and not just with words but with some actions..  Too many words and like Deepak says "Stop the BS" and do something..

Hi terryd!  So good to see you Very Happy

It's very easy to get discouraged terry. It's almost as if Natalee, the victim, gets silenced (again Sad ) every day.

We tried our best to follow their rules -- even though they seemed pretty fluid and changed alot.

They didn't like our media?? Too bad. We don't have alot of nice things to say about their's either.

I've read on 'hate sites' that we should be nicer to Aruba. That Beth should say nicer things about the island that took her daughter. That you win more with 'honey' than vinegar. That we should stop saying the 'b' word and maybe things will change.

What BS. Do your f$%^g job.

What does that say about the island -- they need to like you before they protect you. They need to be sweet talked to find justice for a victimized TOURIST, their lifeblood. They need to be in the right mood for their government and police to do their job and protect their citizens and guests???

Personally -- that's enough of a reason to never set foot on that rock again. Unless, it is to introduce them to justice.

But terryd -- Beth hasn't given up. And I doubt she ever will. She keeps finding ways of getting Natalee's story out there. She keeps finding ways of letting the rest of the world 'hear' and 'see' the truth.

She finds ways to keep all of us hopeful.

For that reason -- as discouraged as I get with this nonsense -- I'm IN until we get justice for Natalee.

sorry for the rant Embarassed  When's our weather ever going to get cooler Wink

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2006, 03:14:47 PM »

sharon-

I appreciate your post, I also share in terry's disillusionment. It's a sad state of affairs when a case with this much publicity and spotlight slips away like a thief in the night with the authorities who as you say, should be doing their job. Every missing or murdered person matters too, few have had this level of support or even scrutiny - all the more troubling to ultimately see Holland pass the buck once again.

Certainly I have hope, I think many of us still do and I appreciate SM keeps the candle lit for Natalee. I also hope the world learns from the lessons Beth is trying to teach us, for it is an important set of lessons.

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2006, 03:24:05 PM »

Well as y'all know full well by now, I could care less what the damn hate sites have to say.  Noticed one of them making their nasty little comments on the FP ...

and I say "bring it".... in the beginning of SM they used to bother me or freak me out... now, I know better... so here's a big old flipping of the bird just for them... (too bad I don't have an emocition for that)....

and  as for the "b" word.....

BOYCOTT ARUBA HOME OF MURDERING RAPIST THUGS

do you think they get it???

I am right there with you Sharon... hence my rant...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2006, 03:29:11 PM »

Do we have any Monkey's in Florida, or wherever the cruise ships that sail to Aruba leave from?

We need to get some monkeys out to those ports handing out flyers to the people boarding these ships so they are aware of what could happen to them when they step foot on that rock.  Maybe we could put a packet together with some of the statements and news clips.  It sure would get some attention.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 19, 2006, 03:30:05 PM »

I believe that if the HI drop off story hadn't fallen apart, Mickey and Abraham would now be serving time in KIA for murder and Natalee's body would have been given to the family last June 2005.

Once the HI story fell apart, the huge coverup began.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2006, 03:30:16 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
When's our weather ever going to get cooler Wink

Sharon - I can help you with that!  We went from 85 to 35 in a few days... I am dying up here!  Want me to send some cool air your way?  LOL
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2006, 03:32:27 PM »

Have we seen anywhere else where it is posted that Holland has declared this case "toast"?  This is so disheartening.  I cannot believe for a minute you could review this case and come to the conclusion that these 3 idiots aren't guilty... what drugs are all of these people on?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2006, 03:33:20 PM »

Hi everyone

Sandy. TY for the translation of the article. so sad  Sad

and such bullshit.. makes me sick to my stomach.
Cant give up hope.. Sad  just can't.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2006, 03:36:16 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Have we seen anywhere else where it is posted that Holland has declared this case "toast"?  This is so disheartening.  I cannot believe for a minute you could review this case and come to the conclusion that these 3 idiots aren't guilty... what drugs are all of these people on?

What the Diario article is saying is that the Dutch governor is implying the case seems to be cold.  What I'm reading on FOB and RU is that the Dutch team is done with step one, reviewing the dossier.  Now they go back to Holland and decide whether or not to proceed.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2006, 03:36:20 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi everyone

Hi ya fluffah!  Missing ya....

and yes... pura caca as they say! pura caca.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2006, 03:37:53 PM »

i am not worried.

This case will be solved

aruba sucks, netherlands sucks ---  that is a Given !

the way it will be solved is when someone says something to the WRONG person. i am waiting anxiously for the DAY

my guess is, it will be K2 that PUKES first

have faith, patience.

this type of thinking does not grant immediate help to Natalee or her family but in the long run it will.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2006, 03:38:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

What the Diario article is saying is that the Dutch governor is implying the case seems to be cold.  What I'm reading on FOB and RU is that the Dutch team is done with step one, reviewing the dossier.  Now they go back to Holland and decide whether or not to proceed.

more false hope.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2006, 03:38:40 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Guess I ASSumed that if they say it's "cold" then they don't feel it worthy of pursuing.... I'd love them to prove me wrong.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2006, 03:40:32 PM »

{{edit}}
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2006, 03:41:26 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi everyone

Hi ya fluffah!  Missing ya....

and yes... pura caca as they say! pura caca.

Howdy bean  Smile

Im kinda confused.. if this si a cold case now or not? I re read Sandys translation. the secrecy part has me miffed?
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2006, 03:41:53 PM »

I believe that if the HI drop off story hadn't fallen apart, Mickey and Abraham would now be serving time in KIA for murder and Natalee's body would have been given to the family last June 2005.

Once the HI story fell apart, the huge coverup began.

Klaas I think I agree with you and that just makes me sick.  Those responsible will face the consequences of their actions, if not in this life then definitely at the end of their days...

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2006, 03:46:35 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
So... has anyone been able to locate our newest immigrant Sander?  Maybe that is where we should focus our efforts.... and where is Koen anyway? (I know - at a smorgas board somewhere!)

hopefully in the bottom of one of those beautiful Georgia swamps !
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.