April 27, 2024, 12:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #533 10/18 - 10/20/2006  (Read 80975 times)
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2006, 03:53:22 PM »

{{edit}}
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2006, 03:54:40 PM »

HI ANG!!! ~~waving furiously~~
I haven't been on at the same time as you in forever!!
I hope the wedding went well and that life is going good for you.
Take care, nice seeing you!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2006, 03:55:48 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....metro killing time while on a conference call....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2006, 03:56:35 PM »

{{edit}}
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2006, 03:56:47 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Have we seen anywhere else where it is posted that Holland has declared this case "toast"?  This is so disheartening.  I cannot believe for a minute you could review this case and come to the conclusion that these 3 idiots aren't guilty... what drugs are all of these people on?

Let's wait and see what Dave or Beth have to say....maybe it's just more negative & discouraging propaganda ? (I surely hope so)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2006, 04:00:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I believe that if the HI drop off story hadn't fallen apart, Mickey and Abraham would now be serving time in KIA for murder and Natalee's body would have been given to the family last June 2005.

Once the HI story fell apart, the huge coverup began.

I agree about Mickey & Abraham being used as the fall guys and they would be serving time, but wouldn't Natalee's body have DNA, etc. evidence which would incriminate the real perps ?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2006, 04:06:53 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
HI ANG!!! ~~waving furiously~~
I haven't been on at the same time as you in forever!!
I hope the wedding went well and that life is going good for you.
Take care, nice seeing you!

Hey You!!  Waving back!!
Wedding was absolutely beautiful.. !!!  Thanks!!
Hope all is well with you !! email me sometime dangit! Smile
Send yah some pics  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2006, 04:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Good Afternoon Monkeys....metro killing time while on a conference call....

Howdy Metro.. long time no see.
Hope all is well with you~!
Not in the crown room huh? lol
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2006, 04:11:33 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
I believe that if the HI drop off story hadn't fallen apart, Mickey and Abraham would now be serving time in KIA for murder and Natalee's body would have been given to the family last June 2005.

I agree about Mickey & Abraham being used as the fall guys and they would be serving time, but wouldn't Natalee's body have DNA, etc. evidence which would incriminate the real perps ?

I'm sure they had an explanation for that.  Remember in the very begining one of them admitted that they all had sex with her.  Then we were told he never said that.  They weren't too concerned with the DNA part because they tested their lie "it was consensual".  It's how she died they were concerned about.  I believe once they recovered her body they knew lights out for Joran.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2006, 04:11:55 PM »

Maybe, not sure how much of that kind of evidence can be destroyed.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2006, 04:26:36 PM »

Maybe, not sure how much of that kind of evidence can be destroyed.

They only would need to proclaim that everything matches the detained suspects.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2006, 04:27:13 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Have we seen anywhere else where it is posted that Holland has declared this case "toast"?  This is so disheartening.  I cannot believe for a minute you could review this case and come to the conclusion that these 3 idiots aren't guilty... what drugs are all of these people on?

Jurisprudence is not a matter of thinking someone is guilty of a crime, it has to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.  And the Dutch system doesn't allow juries to be swayed with emotion & exposure to the media.  Their judges are very liberal and hold all the power.  Hence Paulus' "no body, no case."  I do believe there were some of ALE who believed J2K to be guilty, but with the cover-up and destruction/altering of evidence, the crime can never be proven to their liberal judges who can dismiss or discredit evidence or declarations on a whim.

It's truly sad.  I've always held out hope for Natalee and her loved ones.  I still do.  I think that one day we will know the truth.  It may not be in a timely manner, but it will happen in God's time.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2006, 05:28:33 PM »

New PVDS statement may be posted tonite

I have added literally dozens of entries to the TL in the past few days, mostly in the June 1-present period, including dates for finding of "fishnet" and belt.  

As soon as I've added PVDS statement I will post the latest version on TL thread here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2006, 05:34:39 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
New PVDS statement may be posted tonite

I have added literally dozens of entries to the TL in the past few days, mostly in the June 1-present period, including dates for finding of "fishnet" and belt.  

As soon as I've added PVDS statement I will post the latest version on TL thread here.

Thanks Shizaru!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2006, 05:48:27 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Its so sad when you don't expect too much and you don't even get that.. What we see is nothing compared to what they did to Natalee and Natalee's family..  Have a great day..

At this point it seems Holland and the Netherlands have given Aruba their full approval and support of the cover-up.  Aruba is off the hook in the eyes of the Dutch.  Looks like its time to kick the boycott up a notch and avoid everything Dutch.  Its amazing that these people are willing to take such losses to avoid admitting they F'ed up.

Blah, I'm not so sure Janssen didn't secure Holland's approval with her first trip to the Hague last summer, call me a pessimist or cynic, but I have felt this could be the case since last summer. Only a deep throat or a confession or a body with forensics can bust it open now, so I hope and pray for that to emerge.

Sandy-
Thank you for your translation, it's tough to swallow, isn't it?  Crying or Very sad

you may be right about that but this just sort of formalizes it.  Hard to believe that, with these statements we have seen, that they really expect us to believe this horse....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2006, 06:28:28 PM »

Found a site with lots of pics.  Bird Sanctuary and Spanish Lagoon, LaCabana.  Click on picture links.

http://www.orrin.org/aruba/photos/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2006, 06:29:27 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Well as y'all know full well by now, I could care less what the damn hate sites have to say.  Noticed one of them making their nasty little comments on the FP ...

and I say "bring it".... in the beginning of SM they used to bother me or freak me out... now, I know better... so here's a big old flipping of the bird just for them... (too bad I don't have an emocition for that)....

and  as for the "b" word.....

BOYCOTT ARUBA HOME OF MURDERING RAPIST THUGS

do you think they get it???

I am right there with you Sharon... hence my rant...

Here you go, Mrs. Red:

Just happen to have one!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2006, 06:31:18 PM »

This according to MF at RU in reference to the translation Sandy did of the Diario article:

Of course not.... the translation of the Papiamento documents was just wrong again. There was not even mention of a cold case or that the investigation don't have a clue if it will be solved or not.

If I am not mistaken the translation came from SM.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2006, 06:34:25 PM »

This according to MF at RU in reference to the translation Sandy did of the Diario article:

Of course not.... the translation of the Papiamento documents was just wrong again. There was not even mention of a cold case or that the investigation don't have a clue if it will be solved or not.

and MFs translation of the whole article is "they left the island"...surely more was said than that...my money is on Sandy.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2006, 06:38:32 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

and MFs translation of the whole article is "they left the island"...surely more was said than that...my money is on Sandy.

Mine too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.