April 27, 2024, 08:17:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #533 10/18 - 10/20/2006  (Read 80995 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2006, 07:14:58 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Anna"
So MF is saying instead of going to a cold case, it has gone to a cold land?  Who talks like that!   Evil or Very Mad

Who is MF anyway ???? Confused

Red will ban me if I answer my first thought.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "klaasend"
So MF is saying instead of going to a cold case, it has gone to a cold land?  Who talks like that!   Evil or Very Mad

MF is saying that Cold land s/b Holland.

Klaas..  Umm whats s/b?  sorry

Angie - s/b = should be

Ono - MF = you don't want me to answer that, lol  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2006, 07:16:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

ROFL  I thought the same thing  Mrs Red.. not Red banning yah but what MF is.. MO FO?  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2006, 07:17:03 PM »

Angie - s/b = should be

Thanks Klaas !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2006, 07:17:09 PM »

This posted at RU:

Peter R. de Vries is going to do a tv show about this case.

As it seems the Dutch reporter Peter R. de Vries is going to do a program about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

He is very known over here, and is someone who keeps digging for the truth even though it takes him years. (he even made a show that caused problems for the Dutch Royal family, he does a lot of shows that even causes the politicians to take action).
I am not saying here that I admire him, since in all honesty I don't.

He has been in contact with Beth, and since many ppl in Holland are not aware that there is another side to this case, I wonder if he is aware of so many things "known" pointing (imo) into other directions then J2K.

He aks for info (according to other boards), and I have send him an email in Dutch to inform him that there is more to this case then as has been reported on the US tv shows.

It is impossible to even write a summary, so I did not do that, I did include some things though that might trigger him to look into other directions.

According to even the worst of RU and FOB, this show is highly respected in the NL:

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2006, 07:17:22 PM »

Angie - s/b = should be

OF course MF doesn't like De Vries.... he is like Crime Stoppers... and I am glad to see Beth going on the show and I can tell y'all that it is true - she will be on that show... praying it causes answers!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2006, 07:17:43 PM »

Just a guess, but i think MF is a Munzenhofer. Either Angela, her husband or a close source.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2006, 07:18:06 PM »

Laughing That's been my first thought from the very first time I saw those initials...sort of appropriate, don't 'cha think ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: October 19, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »

ROFL  I thought the same thing  Mrs Red.. not Red banning yah but what MF is.. MO FO?  Smile

you read the bubble over my head!!!!  LOL...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 19, 2006, 07:18:12 PM »

According to how MF has posted in the past, I believe the initials MF stand for Media Freak.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: October 19, 2006, 07:19:10 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Just a guess, but i think MF is a Munzenhofer. Either Angela, her husband or a close source.

Hey there Igsigs.... what is a Muzenhofer?  I am getting confused with all these names!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 19, 2006, 07:19:25 PM »

Laughing That sounds sooooo funny...hahaha!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2006, 07:20:21 PM »

Hey there Igsigs.... what is a Muzenhofer?  I am getting confused with all these names!!

Kind of like a heifer... Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: October 19, 2006, 07:21:30 PM »

[quote="mrs. red
you read the bubble over my head!!!!  LOL...[/quote]

YEP I gots ESP.. LOL  Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: October 19, 2006, 07:21:47 PM »

Angie - s/b = should be

Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 19, 2006, 07:22:57 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  Yeah, I know what MF is saying.  Just not sure I believe it.  Wouldn't be the first time we have been lied to.  And a very odd turn of phrase to say the least.

I guess we can just ignore until we have further information concerning the secret findings of this group now allegedly investigating.  I also have a problem with all these secrets.  What good does it do to investigate if everything is a blamed secret all the time and we are just supposed to take the word of some judge with his nose up Paulus word for everything.

Their system sucks!  It is no good!  I do NOT respect it.  A child could devise a better method of investigation and prosecution.  It is the absolute stupidest excuse for any sort of judicial process I have ever seen in my rather long life.  It fosters deceit and corruption against which they are strangely and uniquely lacking in laws to prevent.  

I hate to do it but I'm going to have to call out the Barf Doll on this sorry excuse for a judicial process.

No way around it, sorry.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: October 19, 2006, 07:24:08 PM »

Munzenhofer is part of the 3-headed monster in the VF article that bashed Natalee's family. Renfro, Arends and Munzenhofer. I believe all 3 are currently represented on the internet, whether in 1st person or as a source. Renfro(Glenda), Munzenhofer(MF) and Arends(Scubajap).
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: October 19, 2006, 07:25:33 PM »

Munzenhofer is part of the 3-headed monster in the VF article that bashed Natalee's family. Renfro, Arends and Munzenhofer. I believe all 3 are currently represented on the internet, whether in 1st person or as a source. Renfro(Glenda), Munzenhofer(MF) and Arends(Scubajap).

OMG.. Eeekkkkk I had no idea  Sad
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: October 19, 2006, 07:25:37 PM »

Full circle Mrs Red... Muzenhofer is a MF.  lmao

I think she works with Julia/Bondia/Glenda
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: October 19, 2006, 07:26:23 PM »

Well I just happy that DeVries is getting into this case... maybe just maybe someone will know something and come forward...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.