April 27, 2024, 09:54:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #533 10/18 - 10/20/2006  (Read 80969 times)
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2006, 10:18:57 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
bean-

I was wrong, it was zorpia and here's the link to the photo I most like  Very Happy

they don't have bradford pear trees or zoysia grass on the rock in Aruba  Laughing

http://www.zorpia.com/sander012/photo/7809236.f9a4d4

Good one None... {{edit}}

Sander's mom must have taken that on his first day of school in America.  ha.

Tried won't happen IMO.  Image is too large diluted resolution.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2006, 10:19:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Just wondering, since it appears that the G's are visiting or located with aruban neighbors, are they realocating or just visiting?

Has the aruba house been officially sold?

Kinda wondered if it was time to get away from any aruban/holland continuing investigations.

According to front page poster Linda, who knows the family, the Gottenbos' have moved to Georgia.

Edited to add:  Linda said they sold everything they owned and moved because the mom loves that area of Georgia.

Yeah, but it's kinda obvious they are in Georgia because of aquiantences are there.

Anyhow, what about all that immigration stuff that folks from mexico all seem to have to worry about?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2006, 10:21:05 PM »

same question I had carnut, particularly where are they working as well?

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2006, 10:21:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just wondering, since it appears that the G's are visiting or located with aruban neighbors, are they realocating or just visiting?

Has the aruba house been officially sold?

Kinda wondered if it was time to get away from any aruban/holland continuing investigations.

According to front page poster Linda, who knows the family, the Gottenbos' have moved to Georgia.

Edited to add:  Linda said they sold everything they owned and moved because the mom loves that area of Georgia.

Yeah, but it's kinda obvious they are in Georgia because of aquiantences are there.

Anyhow, what about all that immigration stuff that folks from mexico all seem to have to worry about?

It's my understanding that the US allows in a certain number of people from each country every year. The problem with Mexican immigration is that there are apparently zillions wanting to enter the US each year, so they go way over there quota. There probably aren't that many people from Holland or Aruba asking to move to the US each year.

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2006, 10:22:36 PM »

Kinda wondered if the pic of the kid flashing all the bucks might be at all suspicious to anyone in a position of authority.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2006, 10:23:58 PM »

Kinda wondered if the pic of the kid flashing all the bucks might be at all suspicious to anyone in a position of authority.

well my suggestion to Sunfreak actually is to go to the Friday night football game, parents always run the ticket tables and concession stand, likely could ask a few well-placed questions?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2006, 10:24:33 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

It's my understanding that the US allows in a certain number of people from each country every year. The problem with Mexican immigration is that there are apparently zillions wanting to enter the US each year, so they go way over there quota. There probably aren't that many people from Holland or Aruba asking to move to the US each year.

Yeah, but how long does the official process take?

When was the decision made to relocate and when was permission granted in order to be going to high school this fall?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2006, 10:24:53 PM »

The neighbour in Aruba ... could that be a  relative. like someone's Mumma ? Sander's grandma, auntie ?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2006, 10:25:28 PM »

{{edit}}
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2006, 10:25:40 PM »

{{edit}}

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: October 19, 2006, 10:26:33 PM »

bean-

I was wrong, it was zorpia and here's the link to the photo I most like  Very Happy

they don't have bradford pear trees or zoysia grass on the rock in Aruba  Laughing

That is a OLD picture I had seen that way before if it was every rumored they moved to US

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: October 19, 2006, 10:26:51 PM »

I will let you know  Wink

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2006, 10:27:42 PM »

bean-

XXXX     See, me smart too ! ! !
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: October 19, 2006, 10:28:45 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Yeah, but how long does the official process take?

When was the decision made to relocate and when was permission granted in order to be going to high school this fall?

Good questions, and I've never fully comprehended the mysteries of Homeland Security. Laughing

It took about 9 months to get hubby's paperwork done. Of course, that was done in the Pre-9/11 days and he was coming over on a fiance visa. I had to fork over my bank records, etc. in order to prove that I could support him and he wouldn't be a drain on the nation's economy. I'm wondering if it would be possible for Sander's family to be sponsored by relatives and if that would have smoothed their way.

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: October 19, 2006, 10:28:49 PM »

fair enough Sue, it's an old photo.

do they have bradford pears or georgian architecuture in aruba?

as I recall "linda" from aruba posted the G's visited friends in this area of GA, now Grande may have uncovered that link in that it was their next door neighbors in Aruba, so it may well be the same house. We can't know that yet.

Sometimes we have to piece things together.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: October 19, 2006, 10:31:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

That is a OLD picture I had seen that way before if it was every rumored they moved to US

ok... so this further confirms they have either family or friends they have visited in Georgia... perhaps the reason they moved there.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: October 19, 2006, 10:31:46 PM »

O/T - MISSING KENTUCKY BABY FOUND ALIVE AND WELL; SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY, FOX NEWS CONFIRMS

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: October 19, 2006, 10:31:46 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
bean-

Tried won't happen IMO.  Image is too large diluted resolution.

Hi gang...
Just peeking in a  bit...
You are talking about a diff pic than the above link ( him standing on the drive -ball cap, cut offs  black top)  Aren't you .?   Where is that one that will not enlarge to see address??
 Confused
 Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: October 19, 2006, 10:32:01 PM »

From what front page poster Linda says, the family has been wanting to move to the USA, Georgia for the last couple years.

I'm sure they visited prior to moving.  That photo could have been taken over a year ago.  Not much longer ago than that though because Sander doesn't look that much younger.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: October 19, 2006, 10:32:21 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

XXXX     See, me smart too ! ! !

You can read that!? ha.

OK - those of you that have been researching addresses... XXXX mean anything?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.