April 25, 2024, 09:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #533 10/18 - 10/20/2006  (Read 80923 times)
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: October 20, 2006, 01:31:48 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "sharon"
Sorry Shizaru Embarassed

I think Hammer gave us another timeframe.

I'll see if I have anything from back then and if I do, I'll post it.

No, problem I appreciate the help

I'm looking in late June and early August haven't found anything yet.

ETA
June=July
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: October 20, 2006, 01:34:49 PM »

I'be added about a half dozen entries to the TL based on posts from Dash and arbeej... took me like an hour to track down the arbeej post where she said there was a senior trip from Georgia staying at the HI too
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: October 20, 2006, 01:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning!

A photo of JVDS doing something creepy?  Surely you jest.

He actually changed the name of his space to JORAN.ANGRY!  as though anybody cares if he is angry or not.   I think that photo is supposed to be Joran fighting with somebody but looks more like some sort of embrace.   Rolling Eyes Not that there is anything wrong with that!   Confused

But it may be Sander and maybe Joran is angry because Sander is getting all the attention and we are all ignoring Sander?  Or could it be that he is angry about BETH GOING TO DO THE NEW SHOW and how now everybody in NL and maybe all of Europe that are interested will know what a total subhuman he really is.  

Could he have gotten wind of the new program and knows Beth will get the truth out now and he can no longer pretend it never happened or that it was some how Natalee's fault???  Would that be enough to make a Delicious Sporter this angry??

I think it might.  Especially one whose Mommy and Daddy told him he got away with it and they fixed it for him.  Sorry, Joran!  This will never go away until you tell Beth and Dave what you did with their daughter.  That's just the way this big old world works!  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: October 20, 2006, 01:42:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning!

A photo of JVDS doing something creepy?  Surely you jest.

He actually changed the name of his space to JORAN.ANGRY!  as though anybody cares if he is angry or not.   I think that photo is supposed to be Joran fighting with somebody but looks more like some sort of embrace.   Rolling Eyes Not that there is anything wrong with that!   Confused

But it may be Sander and maybe Joran is angry because Sander is getting all the attention and we are all ignoring Sander?  Or could it be that he is angry about BETH GOING TO DO THE NEW SHOW and how now everybody in NL and maybe all of Europe that are interested will know what a total subhuman he really is.  

Could he have gotten wind of the new program and knows Beth will get the truth out now and he can no longer pretend it never happened or that it was some how Natalee's fault???  Would that be enough to make a Delicious Sporter this angry??

I think it might.  Especially one whose Mommy and Daddy told him he got away with it and they fixed it for him.  Sorry, Joran!  This will never go away until you tell Beth and Dave what you did with their daughter.  That's just the way this big old world works!  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

i like it when you rant  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: October 20, 2006, 01:45:11 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

ETA
June=July

I'm finding Front Page Blogs from SM with pictures of the wall in the August 12- 13 timeframe  -- but no reference to a Fox news story.

There's another one on the 1st of October that mentions the wall coming down.

I will let you know if I find anything.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 20, 2006, 01:49:38 PM »

{{edit}}
I've been MIA for a few days, so I'll go back to read a little more.  Hope all the monkeys are swinging from trees and eating their nanas and playing nice.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: October 20, 2006, 01:53:56 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
bean-

I was wrong, it was zorpia and here's the link to the photo I most like  Very Happy

they don't have bradford pear trees or zoysia grass on the rock in Aruba  Laughing

http://www.zorpia.com/sander012/photo/7809236.f9a4d4

That's Georgia alright..... and doubt if that tacky gold necklace is gonna be much of a big hit there....he "ain't in Aruba anymore"  Laughing

Necklaces = John Travolta in Grease or Mr. T.  Don't think you see them much here any more do you?  But if he took those off and stopped flashing money and acted like a human being, he would not really stand out that much.  Oh, but I forgot!  Doing those things are what makes a PIMP a PIMP and he can't stop!  Just can't help himself apparently from the photo obvioously on school property with over a thousand dollars in cash flashed.  That alone ought to get his ass expelled where I come from!
At least one of those three-day suspension that school administrators are so fond of issuing.

I wonder if he ever feels like he is being watched?   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 20, 2006, 02:08:07 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
[i like it when you rant  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

You funny, Robots!  

But like Hammer, sometimes I like to post something that is intended more for the little snoops than the forum members.  Course usually some forum member chastises me unmercifully but still, we need to keep these boys thinking!  Don't want them to ever feel comfortable about what they did.   Evil or Very Mad

In the case of our new neighbor Sander, we have to walk the fine line of what is good for the community versus the rights of a minor to privacy or whatever.  As long as he is the one posting the pictures and doing the money flashing, I think he is fair game up to a point which we will not cross.

KLAAS, I hope you have screenshots of Sanders MySpace because something tells me it may be taken down at any time.  I could be wrong but what's gonna happen when Mamma and Daddy get a load of the money flash?  

I think I would take it away from him and put it in a savings account until he grows up a bit more if I were his parent.  That's just such a weird thing for a kid to be doing!   Rolling Eyes At least here it is.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: October 20, 2006, 02:40:38 PM »

See, Lala's!  I can empty the cage, too.   Confused

We must remember that our FBI has no jurisdiction in Aruba at all.  They can only go where they are invited when it comes to foreign countries.  The exception is one of our embassies which is technically considered U.S. property even on foreign soil.

I don't think Aruba is going to be any more cooperative after this is closed or declared cold than they were from the beginning as far as working with our FBI.  Even if they found out some things, they could not admit that they had done so for would violate Aruban sovereignty.

So even if they know anything they can't say.  Did this lone Dutch investigator watch ALL the videos of ALL the statements taken?  Must have had them on fast forward to have done all that so quickly and have taken Evelyn Wood's Speed Reading Course but then we don't understand their system.

Or do we??

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: October 20, 2006, 02:55:20 PM »

Most people leave when they find they are talking to themselves but I'm not sure if I will get to come back later so will continue even if no one responding.

SHIZARU

I think that information is more than one place but did you check the interview with I believe Ruth and Ed Kissel?  I remember Ed saying he had accepted a ride from a local waiter or hotel worker so it could have been mentioned at that time as well.

Also, all Monkeys, remember when ALE came to this country to re-question the MB students?  This was after they ignored the statements taken by the FBI and at the time Natalee disappeared, etc. for over 90 days, etc.  The end result was they said they interviewed something like 17 out of 21 students they came to interview and then they returned to Aruba.

How did that become so twisted as to make the wild claim that 4 students refused to cooperate?  That is not what happened and I would like for anybody to prove me wrong and post that information.  What happened was ALE's time ran out and they hadn't made it around to all the students from dragging their butts as usual or they had determined no one was going to change anything anyway and it was not worth tracking the last four down.  No one refused to cooperate or speak to them.  Pure fabrication on the part of the ALE Fan Club and Disinformation Network.
Sounds nice and sinister and is one of their many "decoys" about which they bragged so that has almost become accepted as a fact.  Frankly, I think the ALE members were just a bit intimidated when actually in MB and had the good sense to realize how ludicrous their accusations sounded when away from the insanity that passes for life in Aruba.  

In other words, it just didn't play there as it did back home.  They realized they were making fools of themselves and left a bit before finishing what was a sham to start with.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: October 20, 2006, 02:57:57 PM »

Uh... y'all need to give us time to read and catch up when you think you are talking to yourselves.....LOL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: October 20, 2006, 03:00:51 PM »

Shizaru

Scroll down to Aug 09 Fox News Greta Pix prayer wall.

Don't think my links will work.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

http://www.foxnews.com/photo_essay
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 20, 2006, 03:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Most people leave when they find they are talking to themselves but I'm not sure if I will get to come back later so will continue even if no one responding.

SHIZARU

I think that information is more than one place but did you check the interview with I believe Ruth and Ed Kissel?  I remember Ed saying he had accepted a ride from a local waiter or hotel worker so it could have been mentioned at that time as well.

Also, all Monkeys, remember when ALE came to this country to re-question the MB students?  This was after they ignored the statements taken by the FBI and at the time Natalee disappeared, etc. for over 90 days, etc.  The end result was they said they interviewed something like 17 out of 21 students they came to interview and then they returned to Aruba.

How did that become so twisted as to make the wild claim that 4 students refused to cooperate?  That is not what happened and I would like for anybody to prove me wrong and post that information.  What happened was ALE's time ran out and they hadn't made it around to all the students from dragging their butts as usual or they had determined no one was going to change anything anyway and it was not worth tracking the last four down.  No one refused to cooperate or speak to them.  Pure fabrication on the part of the ALE Fan Club and Disinformation Network.
Sounds nice and sinister and is one of their many "decoys" about which they bragged so that has almost become accepted as a fact.  Frankly, I think the ALE members were just a bit intimidated when actually in MB and had the good sense to realize how ludicrous their accusations sounded when away from the insanity that passes for life in Aruba.  

In other words, it just didn't play there as it did back home.  They realized they were making fools of themselves and left a bit before finishing what was a sham to start with.

You are not talking to yourself Anna.  I'm reading what you are saying and usually I'm in agreement with what you have to saying and I have nothing to contribute because you state it so well.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: October 20, 2006, 03:13:20 PM »

It's true San... and the only thing I can add at this point is that now I have songs from the movie grease stuck in my head... Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 20, 2006, 03:18:15 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Shizaru

Scroll down to Aug 09 Fox News Greta Pix prayer wall.

Don't think my links will work.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

http://www.foxnews.com/photo_essay

Thanks- Beth left Aruba on July 29 and returned August 3, so the interview had to be somewhere between those two dates.  I'm thinking probably August 1.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: October 20, 2006, 03:24:27 PM »

THERE IS TO BE NO POSTING OF ADDRESSES OR DISCUSSION OF CONTACTING ANY WITNESSES IN THIS CASE.  ANY CONCERNS WE MAY HAVE REGARDING THE WITNESSES RELOCATING TO THE UNITED STATES WILL BE SENT TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: October 20, 2006, 03:29:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
THERE IS TO BE NO POSTING OF ADDRESSES OR DISCUSSION OF CONTACTING ANY WITNESSES IN THIS CASE.  ANY CONCERNS WE MAY HAVE REGARDING THE WITNESSES RELOCATING TO THE UNITED STATES WILL BE SENT TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.

{{edit}}

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: October 20, 2006, 03:33:04 PM »

WARNING - This thread is locking now.  Get ready to move in a second
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: October 20, 2006, 03:33:28 PM »

NATALEE'S BIRTHDAY -TOMORROW, SATURDAY, OCT. 21st

PRAYER HOUR - 12 noon - 1:00PM (Eastern)

JOIN US FOR A MOMENT OF PRAYER OR FOR THE FULL HOUR

Post your prayer concerns in the Prayers please thread in the lounge, and we will pray for you & yours, too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: October 20, 2006, 03:33:59 PM »

THIS THREAD IS NOW LOCKED

Please move to LCD# 534

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=457
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.