April 26, 2024, 09:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #17 2/8/09 -2/10/09  (Read 104003 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 06:23:27 PM »

Where is Wreck, I am ready for the picnic.  When I was little, we would always have a family picnic.  We would meet my cousins and their parents at the park.  The adults would bring blankets and food.  It was the only time we were allowed a WHOLE bottle of pop.  I would always have Strawberry, Anita would have Orange and Linda would have Grape,  she called it Polpul.   My cousins and I would wear sun dresses and play while the food cooked.  If if was raining we would go to a building with a fireplace.  It was little more than a roof and a concrete floor with stone pillars to hold it up.  There were unuasual yellow puddles on the floor.  There were no walls, so if there was lightning and thunder, I would be the one cowering in a corner.  This is also the only time we acually had hamburger buns.....  We would use wire hangers to put our hot dogs on.  Afterward we would go to the zoo and ride the train.........good times.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »

Where is Wreck, I am ready for the picnic.  When I was little, we would always have a family picnic.  We would meet my cousins and their parents at the park.  The adults would bring blankets and food.  It was the only time we were allowed a WHOLE bottle of pop.  I would always have Strawberry, Anita would have Orange and Linda would have Grape,  she called it Polpul.   My cousins and I would wear sun dresses and play while the food cooked.  If if was raining we would go to a building with a fireplace.  It was little more than a roof and a concrete floor with stone pillars to hold it up.  There were unuasual yellow puddles on the floor.  There were no walls, so if there was lightning and thunder, I would be the one cowering in a corner.  This is also the only time we acually had hamburger buns.....  We would use wire hangers to put our hot dogs on.  Afterward we would go to the zoo and ride the train.........good times.

My mom had six brothers and five sisters, and all but one of them had children. I ended up with 50 first cousins. Every summer all the aunts, uncles, great-aunts and great-uncles and cousins would have a big picnic together at a state park. We had one of those pavilion thingies too that had picnic tables under the covering. I'm guessing that there were probably 150 people there most years. After we ate, all the kids would go to the playground that was part of the state park, while the adults sat around and shared family stories. It was our family's big event of the year.

I Stand With The Girl
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 07:14:27 PM »

Wow...is anyone watching 60 Minutes?  Captain Sully is on...what a hero! 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »

Wow...is anyone watching 60 Minutes?  Captain Sully is on...what a hero! 

Thank you for the reminder I forgot.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 07:49:38 PM »

Good evening.  Just finished supper.  It has been a long weekend.  I finished my taxes and efiled them and then did my sons taxes and efiled his.  I did 2 months worth of balancing 2 checkings accounts (had a $200 error on one-my husbands account) so I went shopping and spent the $200 before he found the error.  Fixed his supper so he is happy and want find out about it now.

Yes that Capt. Sully is amazing.  Did you hear the tapes?  He was so calm.  He just told them matter-of-fact that he is landing in the Hudson.  I have never flown but IF I ever did (no change of that with my fear) I would want him piloting that plane.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 07:54:52 PM »

Mohawk Park, A1?  I went to a BBQ there once too, but I was allowed as many cups of, well nevermind, as I wanted.  No worries monkeys--I have calmed down considerably since then. No trashing the cage for this one.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 08:02:45 PM »

Mohawk Park, A1?  I went to a BBQ there once too, but I was allowed as many cups of, well nevermind, as I wanted.  No worries monkeys--I have calmed down considerably since then. No trashing the cage for this one.
Yep Mohawk Park!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 08:10:46 PM »

Yep Mohawk Park!!!!
Your description of the buildings was spot on, plus the proximity to the zoo, I figured that had to be it. It's always nice to hear your happy childhood memories.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 08:45:05 PM »

OK, I am clean and am smellin good!  I even brushed my teethe and gargled!!   

Where is everyone???  Did the party get cancelled?   

OK, OK......is this a joke??   Are you all going to jump out at once??   

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 08:54:19 PM »

I smell good too. Party! Party!

I Stand With The Girl
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 08:56:36 PM »

Suprise!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 09:04:34 PM »

Woohoo!!   I knew it!!  I just knew it!  You guys........................

come here   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 09:07:20 PM »

Hi Brandi, Hi Mere, Hi Numbersgirl, Hi Guests!! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2009, 09:14:33 PM »

I'm going to have to go to bed fairly early tonight, so will you late-nighters guard my bewbs for me when CBB shows up with them? 

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 09:17:47 PM »

I'm going to have to go to bed fairly early tonight, so will you late-nighters guard my bewbs for me when CBB shows up with them? 

I'll guard with my life, BT!!  You can count one me!!! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 09:20:02 PM »

Thanks MT! And don't you let any perverts fondle them, okay? 

I want them to be new and unused.   

Night MT. See you tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »

Hi Brandi, Hi Mere, Hi Numbersgirl, Hi Guests!! 

Hi MT! And everyone else!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »

Thanks MT! And don't you let any perverts fondle them, okay? 

I want them to be new and unused.   

Night MT. See you tomorrow.

Hmmm..I was think a penny a fondle!  We could share then money?? 

Night BT!!  Have a good Monday!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2009, 09:28:05 PM »

DID CBB GET FIRED????   

Jackie, I bame you!!!!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2009, 09:43:20 PM »

DID CBB GET FIRED????   

Jackie, I bame you!!!!!!   

I hope the inflatable boobs she was making for BTgirl didn't expload on her 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.