March 29, 2024, 09:00:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paulette Adams / murder in georgia  (Read 6923 times)
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« on: February 09, 2009, 10:24:16 AM »

Does anyone here know anything about a girl named Paulette Adams murdered in Georgia?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 03:18:59 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »

I have a body found in an SUV in Atlanta that is that of a Peachtree City woman, whom they have not named yet. I don't know if this is what you are asking about or not. Still waiting on a positive ID.
29-year-old black female in a Saturn SUV
http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/34761

If not then I'll need more info in order to find anything. Woman's age, what year she was killed, a town/city/or even a County will help. A search of 'Paulette Adams/Georgia turns up nothing. Even  a time frame would be helpful.
Seems there may be a woman by that name in Columbus, GA. (Phone listings/may be old ones or current...I do not know.

There are some listings under Background checks>
Background Reports 

Paulette F Adams, Thomson, GA & Tyrone Adams (Relative) & Johnnie Adams (Relative)...   
Public Records & Background Checks - Intelius - Sponsored Result  www.intelius.com - Deep Web 

Paulette Adams, Carrollton, GA & Katrina Adams (Relative) & Trina Adams (Relative)...   
Public Records & Background Checks - Intelius - Sponsored Result  www.intelius.com - Deep Web 

Paulette R Adams, Peachtree cty, GA & Roger Adams (Relative) & Gavin Adams...   

Paulette R Adams, Norcross, GA & Susan Adams (Relative) & Danny Adams (Relative)...   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 03:02:48 PM »

RE: the Peachtree City body from my above post...
Identified as:
Tosher Renna McZeal
http://www.ajc.com/services/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2009/02/17/atlanta_shooting_victim.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=13

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 09:48:46 AM »

Skeletal remains found in east Coweta near PTC

The Coweta County Sheriff’s Office is the investigating the discovery of a human skull and a large number of bones found July 5 by a surveyor working on the east side of Trinity Fellowship Church just south of Ga. Highway 54 East near Line Creek and Peachtree City.
 ::snipping2::
a majority of the skeletal remains of a adult along with the skull previously found by the surveyor, said Yarbrough, adding that some clothing and other articles were found during the search.

Yarbrough said investigators as a result of the discovery are following up on old missing persons cases.
.........................east of the church campus and is essentially a wooded area to the south of Hwy. 54, across from Wynn’s Pond Road to the north and approximately 2,000 feet from Line Creek and Peachtree City.
http://www.thecitizen.com/articles/07-10-2011/skeletal-remains-found-east-coweta-near-ptc

anyone's guess, could be anybody...........

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 11:40:12 AM »

Published Friday, July 08, 2011 in Local

Human bones in woods 5-6 years; DNA samples taken from possible relative of deceased

By Elizabeth Melville

The Times-Herald

Coweta County authorities are learning more about the human remains found by a surveyor Tuesday afternoon off Highway 34 East near Peachtree City.
 snipped

Authorities now believe that the remains had been in the woods for 5-6 years.
"Clothing and other items found at the scene led us to that time frame," said Yarbrough on Thursday.

Authorities also located a backpack with a few items in it.

The body appears to be that of an adult male.
snip

Yarbrough confirmed Thursday that DNA samples have been taken from a possible relative of the deceased and will be compared in Atlanta in hopes of positively identifying the remains.

http://www.times-herald.com/Local/Human-bones-in-woods-5-6-years--1744707

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.