April 23, 2024, 10:25:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel Show Boycott - Boston Globe Travel Show February 21-22  (Read 4863 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 09, 2009, 11:53:55 AM »

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »

Is there any news coverage of any protests against Aruba? I clicked on you link but it was just an information/promotional piece on the exhibition itself. Have there been any protests lodged with the American businesses who rely on Aruban tourism (such as Carlos n' Charlie's or hotels like the Radisson)?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 02:51:56 PM »

Anyone interested in standing up for Natalee, please contact
Vicki at:

justicefornatalee@gmail.com

Bostonians, we need you and so does Natalee!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 10:36:12 PM »

Since up to 26,000 people view the front page of SM in a single day it's always nice to get updates and photos from the travel show boycotts.  That way an additional 26,000 will see it not to mention future views in google searches.  It will increase the awarement of thousands of more people.

So it would be nice to get updates so a front page post/update of the travel boycott can be done.

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 12:01:10 PM »

Klaas, I wish I had the pictures to send..they were posted at BFN and I dont know how to bring them over..Im sorry..I wish I could cause I know ppl are longing to see them..I will ask Debbie if she will send them to you..If thats ok?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »

I hope that visitors to this travel show today and tomorrow are reminded about Natalee Holloway, and that Aruba is not a safe travel destination.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 09:02:35 AM »

Did this travel show ever take place?

TIA
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 01:08:12 PM »

There was no protest in Boston. There was some interest but not enough volunteers to carry it off.

Two of the original Boston 5 no longer live on the East Coast, so it was too far for them to travel.

Hotshot, who is a good soldier for Natalee, was willing to go but needed a little help.
However, my husband and I had  a more pressing commitment with a terminally ill parent, so we could not go, either.

We tried to get a few new volunteers but that did not work out.

We tried right down to the wire to make the protest happen, but unfortunately things didn't work out this time.

However, there were great protests in St. Louis and LA recently and that is a
good thing for Natalee.

I just wish we could stop all the fighting and just focus on Natalee. There is no "we" or "they." There is only Natalee.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 02:13:14 PM »

Thank You.

It was a miserably snowy weekend, too. We were snowed in at my house.

Yes, the fighting needs to stop. Its silly.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 12:09:51 AM »

Did this travel show ever take place?

TIA

Yes, unfortunately it looks like Aruba went all out for this one. 

With the ad campaigns in the subways and elsewhere, maybe this is something we can try to work on year round.

3/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 20

http://awemainta.com/home/

aruba owing to luci at “ the boston globe travel show 2009” the booth new of aruba was one exito rotundo aruba once more was present because; patrocinador during the of 4 edicion of boston globe travel show cu did take lugar at seaport world trade center at boston of day 20 for 23 of feburary 2009. boston is one of the areanan of merca cu is trece more bishitante for we island y because; patrocinador aruba was have the oportunidad of posiciona the aruba booth new at entrance of the convention center in pleno vista of all the bishitantenan. aruba owing to ricibi informacion of the organisadornan of the show, cu the participacion at the boston globe travel show was one times more uno exitoso, y owing to count ; cu one overall of 17,101 consumidor y 1,723 agent of viaje. the atencion give at aruba door of the bishitantenan at the show was inmenso, specialmente for motibo cu aruba is much conoci in the market here. the consumidornan was aserca the aruba booth cu curiosidad for know kico all we island have of ofrece at his bishitantenan because; one destinacion vacacional. present at the aruba booth was directora of aruba tourism authority, sra myrna jansen- feliciano, other ehecutivonan of behold, ceo of ahata rob smith y other miembronan of ahata, incluyendo de palm tours, jads diving y one cantidad big of agent of hotel. the hotelnan of aruba owing to know of capta atencion of much of the consumidornan ofreciendo they pakete atractivo for incentiva they for visit we island. the enfoke of aruba the year here was on the campaña of publicidad new “90,000 friends you haven’t met yet” cu owing to being lanza at merca at october 2008. the campaña here is representa the caracteristica more important cu aruba have of ofrece at his bishitantenan, esta his hendenan. the colornan was vibrante y owing to capta much atencion of esnan cu owing to visit the show. because; part of the booth, aruba owing to take away two bailado y two “friends” of the campaña new cu is francis jacobs y eddie croes. the design new of the booth of aruba was in form of the potret cu behold is usando because; advertising in various magazine y in subway. esnan present owing to stay very contento y impressiona cu the presencia of francis y eddie already cu they're being considera because; celebridad at merca. very much person self owing to come at the booth of aruba immidiately for close conoci y saca potret of they. the campaña new of aruba is being publica in various magazine y online, also the is visible in the subway they y on wall in various caya at boston poniendo the “friendsnan” of aruba cu is part of the campaña in view of one multitud of person. so also can owing to ripara cu much of esnan cu owing to atende the show owing to reconoce eddie croes y francis jacobs because; part of aruba his campaña. the campaña new here is one exito inmneso for we island y is give the market of merca one idea of thing we hendenan have of ofrece they for so atrea they for scohe aruba because; they destinacion vacacional preferi. during of aruba his presentacion on main stage, valery habibe, behold marketing executive owing to give the consumidornan informacion encuanto the desaroyo of we island. after of the presentacion here, francis jacobs conhuntamente cu the two bailadonan owing to know of give one tremendo show on stage halando atencion of one multitud of person. ofreciendo one variacion of we cultura, owing to first presentacion was one wals for after culmina the show cu one party carnavalesco cu premionan y mascarada, invitando big y diminutive on stage for dance pie- zanan of we carnaval.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.