March 28, 2024, 10:53:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 289992 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:32 AM »

Who would Silvetti have trusted with such an undertaking.Either ALE,Mos,Richardson,Comemencia,Burke?Who would he have trusted on the Persistence?
The same guys who told the Persistence exactly where they would find the trap in ocean.

Who initially led them to where the Cage was?Who did they get there information from?
KTF - It was the ALE Detective and "his brother who had a vision that turned out to be coordinates".
Is this where Tim Miller got his information?
Yes -- along with other clues such as the proximity from the fisherman's huts and Koen's boat "tips".
Must've missed that part.Only if i was organized.. If Silvetti is going to Aruba after the fact of the search.Many people must know something isn't right.What the hell would you go back to Aruba for???What's he tell his family?

I'm just so glad you brought that up!  I've been waiting for an opportunity to bring this up without the discussion veering offtrack to CnG.  Remember the slideshow Klaas made? 

I was curious about Lala's post on 11/24, which quotes both herself and *******.

LaLa's says she wants to post an email from Silvetti to CAPS. 

******* has responded to her "...Soon I would like to show Mr. Silvetti's letter to HotShot and compare to the one he sent you.  He lied to you Lala's about his last visit.  I hope I told you that months ago."

That one made me go...Hmmmmm.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2009, 12:37:51 AM »

The monkey has a "beard"! He is trying to be "disguised"! 

It could be Tamikosmom if she continues to pluck what is now six hairs hairs on her chinny chin chin and ... procrastinates the trip to the electroylsis.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2009, 12:37:54 AM »

Caps' whole "she was cut into pieces" was an attempt to explain why only SOME of her would be found in the pond!

If "some" of Natalee Holloway remains were found in the the pond ... what would the point be of Aruban authorities withholding that information from the family of Natalee Holloway.  I believe if Beth Holloway was aware that "some" of Natalee's remains were located in the pond ... she would not have given the Natalee's Freebirds permission to expose Kyle Kingman's words in regard to the deception of John Silvetti.

Think about it.  My youngest son's Dutch American FIL searched the Aruban and Dutch publication.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not ever Diario ... that reported on the pond search ... the pond search that took place at night under all those light.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not even Diario ... that reported that fifty investigators had arrived from Holland.  The only sources which I am aware of that the pond search took place and the fifty investigators arrived from Holland was CAPS and Kyle Kingman.  Hans Mo did not even mention a pond search in his last "press announcement".  He mentions all the other aspect of the investigation ... the Devries/Emm recording ... the pond witness ...the Greta interview with Joran ...

I contend that a pond search never took place.  It was all a diversion to distract from the recovery process of the contents of the cage/trap ... the recovery process where John Silvetti ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... afforded control to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

Janet

I'm not saying it did. I think that it WAS the plan at one time though.

I have to say, I agree.  Remember, the leak that Kyle was trying to track down was the leak about the POND.

That story got out (thanks to Caps?) and Silvetti was not happy about it. 

Hmmm.

Who would Silvetti have trusted with such an undertaking.Either ALE,Mos,Richardson,Comemencia,Burke?Who would he have trusted on the Persistence?

Eduardo,Eduardo,Eduardo.I ponder quite often what his role or motivation is for being involved in everything from beginning to end??

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 146:

Meanwhile it looked as though other entities were also pulling together in an effort to help.  Art Wood who had worked as a volunteer in numerous searches and interviews from early on in the investigation as a guest and investigative advisor of the Dairio newpaper, sent an email to Prosecutor Janssen with the following information:

Several of the leads we followed leads me to believe that Natalee's body is in the ocean about a mile and a quarter off the coast from the fisherman's huts.  I have located a company in the state of Washington (that) has graciously offered to provide some sophisticated equipment to continue that search.  This equipment includes a remote controlled underwater camera which operates in depths up to 250 feet.  The equipment is being shipped directly to Aruba and should arrive in the next week to ten days.  The equipment is being shipped directly to Eduardo Mansur and Eduardo and I will resume the search once it arrives.  We would like the Aruban police to participate in this search.[/i]

Eduardo is there from beginning to end!What is he watching over,and or protecting?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:36 AM »

The same guys who told the Persistence exactly where they would find the trap in ocean.

Who initially led them to where the Cage was?Who did they get there information from?
KTF - It was the ALE Detective and "his brother who had a vision that turned out to be coordinates".
Yes -- along with other clues such as the proximity from the fisherman's huts and Koen's boat "tips".
Must've missed that part.Only if i was organized.. If Silvetti is going to Aruba after the fact of the search.Many people must know something isn't right.What the hell would you go back to Aruba for???What's he tell his family?

I'm just so glad you brought that up!  I've been waiting for an opportunity to bring this up without the discussion veering offtrack to CnG.  Remember the slideshow Klaas made? 

I was curious about Lala's post on 11/24, which quotes both herself and *******.

******* has responded to her "...Soon I would like to show Mr. Silvetti's letter to HotShot and compare to the one he sent you.  He lied to you Lala's about his last visit.  I hope I told you that months ago."

Nice catch!! -- HINKY!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »

Who gave LaLa's the email?Caps or Silvetti?Then Silvetti's letter to HotShot.WTH!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2009, 12:43:07 AM »

Nice catch!! -- HINKY!!!

I originally posted that in Musings, and I saw Kermit caught it from the slideshow too and mentioned it  on the NH thread.  I would've replied then but thought it was probably "too soon" to really go there at the time without drawing fire.

I'm sure curious about it though.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2009, 12:46:02 AM »

I must say.It has been quiet.Pleasantly quiet in the cage!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2009, 12:47:00 AM »

Nice catch!! -- HINKY!!!

I originally posted that in Musings, and I saw Kermit caught it from the slideshow too and mentioned it  on the NH thread.  I would've replied then but thought it was probably "too soon" to really go there at the time without drawing fire.

Regardless -- it shows that CnG KNOWS that either/both Caps or Silvetti are liars! They seem to defend both!!!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2009, 12:48:48 AM »

The monkey has a "beard"! He is trying to be "disguised"! 

It could be Tamikosmom if she continues to pluck what is now six hairs hairs on her chinny chin chin and ... procrastinates the trip to the electroylsis.

Janet

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2009, 12:50:29 AM »

Yes it has and Let's hope it stays this way! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2009, 12:50:43 AM »

Nice catch!! -- HINKY!!!

Regardless -- it shows that CnG KNOWS that either/both Caps or Silvetti are liars! They seem to defend both!!!!

Isn't that delusional??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2009, 12:52:16 AM »

Let's keep the discussion open and keep plugging along!i don't mind.It just means my morning shaving get's interuppted and this Monkey has a beard!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2009, 12:52:25 AM »

It WAS quiet until some loud monkey posted about 5 rows of laughing monkeys a few pages back!!!!! 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2009, 12:52:39 AM »

Nice catch!! -- HINKY!!!

Isn't that delusional??
Not when You remember who some of the members are over there! 

In God We Trust!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2009, 12:53:26 AM »

Nice catch!! -- HINKY!!!

Isn't that delusional??

ummmmm..... yeah!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2009, 12:54:17 AM »

It WAS quiet until some loud monkey posted about 5 rows of laughing monkeys a few pages back!!!!! 

I continue to laugh everytime i see that head on fire.Now that's funny!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2009, 12:57:07 AM »

I continue to laugh everytime i see that head on fire.Now that's funny!
CBB spent hours on it -- I don't have the heart to take it down yet!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2009, 12:59:24 AM »

Gotta crash! See you all tomorrow!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2009, 01:00:22 AM »

Eduardo is there from beginning to end!What is he watching over,and or protecting?

Until the Jossy/Silvetti/CAPS' connection ... I never doubted the Mansurs in regards to their  dedication to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Could it have been that the Mansurs jumped on the Aruban bandwagon to gain points with the "powers that be" in regard to the legal problems encompassing Luis Mansur.  Think about it.  The Aruban "powers that be" knew that Jossy Mansur and Eduardo Mansur were viewed in the media as supporters of the family of Natalee Holloway in their quest for justice.  In other words ... did Jossy Mansur allowed himself to be used by the "powers that be" to give the pond witness distraction credibility?

Janet

++++++

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20
... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.

Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2006

Comment #6
... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2009, 01:01:08 AM »

Gotta crash! See you all tomorrow!
Goodnite Wreck!

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.