April 25, 2024, 05:40:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291716 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2009, 01:55:51 AM »

I'm still not connecting dots wrt the  persistence search for Natalee and the oil search. The search was advertised, and donations solicited and collected for Natalee. Now, many of you smart Monkeys are looking into connections and it seems that there are theories out there that show a more sinister side of the search...
Can anyone clue me in on the theories?
KTF, Jen...you seem to be heading in the same direction...what are your theories?
Thanks,
billb
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2009, 02:07:06 AM »

Good night Anna, texasmom, BUCKSHOT and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2009, 02:09:30 AM »

Eduardo is there from beginning to end!What is he watching over,and or protecting?

Until the Jossy/Silvetti/CAPS' connection ... I never doubted the Mansurs in regards to their  dedication to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Could it have been that the Mansurs jumped on the Aruban bandwagon to gain points with the "powers that be" in regard to the legal problems encompassing Luis Mansur.  Think about it.  The Aruban "powers that be" knew that Jossy Mansur and Eduardo Mansur were viewed in the media as supporters of the family of Natalee Holloway in their quest for justice.  In other words ... did Jossy Mansur allowed himself to be used by the "powers that be" to give the pond witness distraction credibility?

Tamikosmom -

Very possible... He lended the most credibility... Could have been the perfect mole...
Others toted around on national media to carry the agenda were too transparent...
Ruben "MySpace" Trappenburg, Arlene "The Aruban Legal Guru" Schippers, Tickle-Me-Tito...
Good 'ole Jossy has (family) businesses (money) to protect in Aruba...
Therefore, protection of his interests likely superceded shame to the island and justice for the family...
My opinion, again, dogs do not shit where they eat...An old, but true, adage...

BUCKSHOT
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2009, 02:10:11 AM »

Eduardo is there from beginning to end!What is he watching over,and or protecting?

Until the Jossy/Silvetti/CAPS' connection ... I never doubted the Mansurs in regards to their  dedication to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Could it have been that the Mansurs jumped on the Aruban bandwagon to gain points with the "powers that be" in regard to the legal problems encompassing Luis Mansur.  Think about it.  The Aruban "powers that be" knew that Jossy Mansur and Eduardo Mansur were viewed in the media as supporters of the family of Natalee Holloway in their quest for justice.  In other words ... did Jossy Mansur allowed himself to be used by the "powers that be" to give the pond witness distraction credibility?

Tamikosmom -

Very possible... He lended the most credibility... Could have been the perfect mole...
Others toted around on national media to carry the agenda were too transparent...
Ruben "MySpace" Trappenburg, Arlene "The Aruban Legal Guru" Schippers, Tickle-Me-Tito...
Therefore, protection of his interests likely superceded shame to the island and justice for the family...

BUCKSHOT
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2009, 02:13:07 AM »

Good night Anna, texasmom, BUCKSHOT and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goodnight billb! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2009, 02:28:00 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2009, 02:29:28 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2009, 05:28:37 AM »

Dutch MP banned from entering UK

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7882953.stm

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2009, 08:03:34 AM »

Tamikosmom -

BUCKSHOT

My point exactly.  Why was Eduardo on that ship the entire time (according to Jossy) and Jossey was heading up and reporting on the witness and the pond.  Which is it?  The pond or the ocean?  I think Jossy couldn't decide which side he was on at that moment.  Seems the moment had come for the truth to come out and NO ONE on that island wanted that to happen.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2009, 08:04:23 AM »

Thanks Johan, I was just reading this on Fox News frontpage.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2009, 09:15:35 AM »

I'm still not connecting dots wrt the  persistence search for Natalee and the oil search. The search was advertised, and donations solicited and collected for Natalee. Now, many of you smart Monkeys are looking into connections and it seems that there are theories out there that show a more sinister side of the search...
KTF, Jen...you seem to be heading in the same direction...what are your theories?
Thanks,
billb
Tamikosmom is going to have to re-cap -- but, this goes back to pre-Thanksgiving when Kermit revealed what Kyle Kingman proclaimed to the Freebird's forum. The Monkey's are now connecting the dots as to WHY the Persistence may have pulled off a ruse.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2009, 09:42:17 AM »

I guess that it is very dark on the beach near the fishermans huts so whatever may have taken place there ie boat activity could very well have gone un-observed?

Sunset on May 30, 2005 was at 7:01 pm. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2009, 09:49:52 AM »

Thanks,
billb
Tamikosmom is going to have to re-cap -- but, this goes back to pre-Thanksgiving when Kermit revealed what Kyle Kingman proclaimed to the Freebird's forum. The Monkey's are now connecting the dots as to WHY the Persistence may have pulled off a ruse.

According to LEAK, Jug Twitty knew all along that the Persistene's project was related to oil.  That searching for Natalee was secondary to that.

Then Lisa did a drive by to say that whole discussion was a ruse to try and flush out a leak.

However - the date that discussion took place was prior to anyone even having cause to suspect a leak - so that excuse made by Lisa doesn't fly.  (Nor did it do much for Lala's character).

Then, while on Aruba at some point, Dave Holloway made arrangements for AHATA to meet with Silvetti for what he thought would be a "donation" to keep the search funded.

Long story short.................

If Jug Twitty really did know that the Persistence's main purpose was oil related - that had to be at the behest/contract of someone.

Who was that someone?

What further incentives were offered (by AHATA? by the someone?  by another party?) when that fish cage was found - causing John Silvetti to turn his back on the cage and its contents on December 30th?

Is there a contract out there somewhere with one of these many intertwined oil companies that have ties to Silvetti and/or Shaefer and/or Trahan that would reveal what that incentive was?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2009, 10:17:19 AM »

I guess that it is very dark on the beach near the fishermans huts so whatever may have taken place there ie boat activity could very well have gone un-observed?

Sunset on May 30, 2005 was at 7:01 pm. 

Not sure why but it really irritates me that Youtube link is to one of Medelyrelay's. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2009, 10:44:05 AM »

Bleachedblack

When you consider that fishermen were able to claim that they observed from their boats on the water that nobody matching Joran and Natalee's discription were on the beach on the morning of May 30, 2005.  The implication is if there had been somebody matching Joran and Natalee's descript were on the beach ... they would have saw them.  Also ... the fisherman claim that they saw a white vehicle parked at the beach.

Janet

++++++

PAULA ZAHN NOW
Idaho Girl Rescued; The Search For Natalee Holloway
Aired July 5, 2005 - 20:00   ET

DAVID MATTINGLY, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Defense attorneys for the Kalpoe brothers tonight confirmed to CNN that testimony from fishermen telling investigators that they didn't see a couple matching the description of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot on that beach the night that Natalee turned up missing. What they are saying is that they saw a white Suzuki on that beach …

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/pzn.01.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »

I believe the Persistence venture was two fold from the beginning.  However ... the deception was that Schaefer and Silvetti let on it was all about Natalee Holloway and ... used Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

I do not believe that Silvetti went into the venture with the intention of not being a participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains if their were discovered.  I contend  that between the time of discovery and ... the December 30, 2008 dive ... the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti was offered an incentive to turn a blind eye to the recovery process that would not be observed by the crew of the Persistence ... would not be observed by an FBI observant ...

I believe that any contracts or incentives received by John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking needs to be investigation.

However ... I do not have a clue where to begin.

HELP!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »

linkkie : http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491505,00.html

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2009, 11:14:11 AM »

The Netherlands: ‘Done everything to solve the Holloway case’
11 Feb, 2009, 08:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD/DEN HAAG – The Netherlands has ‘reasonably’ done everything a country can do to solve the case of the disappeared American teenager Natalee Holloway, says state secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) in a letter to the Lower House that have asked for more information.

Holloway disappeared in May of 2005 and the case is still not solved.  There are currently two investigations going in the disappearance case: the criminal investigation into the disappearance of the teenager and an investigation by the national detective into the allegations of Justice-minister Rudy Croes in the early stages of the criminal investigation.
It was in December of last year that Croes accused the former chief of police Jan van der Straaten of having blown the investigation in the first ten days.  He did this in consideration of his friendship with Paul van der Sloot, the father of Joran van der Sloot, who is still the prime suspect.
The Public Prosecutor doesn’t give any details during this investigation, writes Bijleveld to the Lower House.

Bijleveld explains all ‘the efforts’ the Netherlands had done in the Holloway-case until now.  Upon request of Aruba, Dutch militaries have assisted with the search in the early stages.  Dutch sniffer dogs and F-16’s with special camera were also put in.  Aruba has again requested the assistance of the Netherlands in September of 2006 and Dutch experts have tested the investigation in the Netherlands.  This ‘revision’ provided sufficient clues to continue the investigation in Aruba.  The Dutch team together with their Aruban colleagues performed in 2007 and 2008 a continued investigation into the still open scenarios.   Bijleveld says that ‘all necessary means’ were put in, but have not led to solving the case.  The Aruban police are still investigating the case at this moment.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52636.php

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.