March 28, 2024, 09:00:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 289963 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »

Eduardo is there from beginning to end!What is he watching over,and or protecting?

Until the Jossy/Silvetti/CAPS' connection ... I never doubted the Mansurs in regards to their  dedication to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Could it have been that the Mansurs jumped on the Aruban bandwagon to gain points with the "powers that be" in regard to the legal problems encompassing Luis Mansur.  Think about it.  The Aruban "powers that be" knew that Jossy Mansur and Eduardo Mansur were viewed in the media as supporters of the family of Natalee Holloway in their quest for justice.  In other words ... did Jossy Mansur allowed himself to be used by the "powers that be" to give the pond witness distraction credibility?

Janet

++++++

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20
... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.

Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2006

Comment #6
... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

What was Eduardo Mansur's purpose on board the Persistence?  An Aruban presents that the "powers that be" assumed would not be questioned when Natalee Holloways trust of Jossey Mansur is considered.

Kyle Kingman ... in his own words ... had his suspicions.

Janet

_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.  Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned.

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg611967#msg611967

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »

Klaas ... mods.

Please delete post 160.  I messed up.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:38 AM »

Good Morning All.

Back to my own little hidey hole.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »

I believe the Persistence venture was two fold from the beginning.  However ... the deception was that Schaefer and Silvetti let on it was all about Natalee Holloway and ... used Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

I do not believe that Silvetti went into the venture with the intention of not being a participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains if their were discovered.  I contend  that between the time of discovery and ... the December 30, 2008 dive ... the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti was offered an incentive to turn a blind eye to the recovery process that would not be observed by the crew of the Persistence ... would not be observed by an FBI observant ...

I believe that any contracts or incentives received by John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking needs to be investigation.

However ... I do not have a clue where to begin.

HELP!!

Janet

It's just going to take some digging, Janet.  And keeping an eye on what goes on in those waters.

Or - it could all be answered by those involved, but somehow I don't think that's going to happen. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2009, 11:44:16 AM »

Kyle:
We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.  Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Klassend

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned.

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.
Take care

Jossy

And this, I think, is important.

Kyle trusted Eduardo implicitly.  Yet - Kyle got his rear chewed off by Silvetti when Destiny was posting about the pond, and Kyle confirmed its location.

So who at Diario was Desiny's source?  Who was aboard the Persistence who coincidentally (not) has a connection to that paper?

On the other hand................when Persistence put a small boat in that pond to do side sonar before they left Aruba, it was the Amigoe who turned up to snap some photos.

Surely if Eduardo was a leak for publication purposes - it would have been Diario there, rather than Amigoe?

Consider the nature of prior Amigoe articles - very highly 'pro government and establishment' - to the point of negativity at times against Natalee and her family.

Who, therefore, would have a purpose to serve by tipping off that particular paper?

Whose purpose would it serve to put attention on this pond, rather than the sea - which prior to this new "witness" never figured into anything we knew about Joran's activities in this crime?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2009, 11:45:37 AM »

Klaas ... mods.

Thanks

Janet

The one quoting yourself & KTF?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2009, 11:48:03 AM »

Kyle:

Klassend

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Kyle trusted Eduardo implicitly.  Yet - Kyle got his rear chewed off by Silvetti when Destiny was posting about the pond, and Kyle confirmed its location.

So who at Diario was Desiny's source?  Who was aboard the Persistence who coincidentally (not) has a connection to that paper?

On the other hand................when Persistence put a small boat in that pond to do side sonar before they left Aruba, it was the Amigoe who turned up to snap some photos.

Surely if Eduardo was a leak for publication purposes - it would have been Diario there, rather than Amigoe?

Consider the nature of prior Amigoe articles - very highly 'pro government and establishment' - to the point of negativity at times against Natalee and her family.

Who, therefore, would have a purpose to serve by tipping off that particular paper?

Whose purpose would it serve to put attention on this pond, rather than the sea - which prior to this new "witness" never figured into anything we knew about Joran's activities in this crime?

Wouldn't that take the light off of Eduardo,as well as Diario?Just a thought.

Headed to the store.Be back on in a little while!Goooooddddd Morning.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2009, 12:21:54 PM »

Klaas ... mods.

Thanks

Janet

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11/09 -
« Reply #160 on: Today at 02:20:05 PM »

Thanks

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »

Kyle:

Klassend

From Jossy:

Take care

Jossy

Wouldn't that take the light off of Eduardo,as well as Diario?Just a thought.

Headed to the store.Be back on in a little while!Goooooddddd Morning.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »

StatoilHydro, Ecopetrol Partnership
Monday, December 29, 2008

StatoilHydro has signed an agreement with the Colombian oil company Ecopetrol America inc. under which the two companies will form a Joint Exploration Team for the US Gulf of Mexico and drill three or more wells in the coming years.

Under the agreement the companies will also further mature prospects to potential drilling. StatoilHydro will remain the operator for all prospects.

Ecopetrol will farm in with interests of around 20-30% in the wells covered by the agreement.

"This agreement is in line with our long-term Gulf of Mexico strategy. We are starting our drilling operations next year in some of the prospects we acquired from lease sales and acquisitions in the past years", explains senior vice president in StatoilHydro, Øivind Reinertsen, heading up the USA and Mexico region.

"We have a good portfolio of promising prospects and we are happy to have Ecopetrol America joining parts of our exploration program in the coming years," he adds.

Two drilling vessels will drill for StatoilHydro in the Gulf of Mexico next year.

What do we think?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2009, 01:11:33 PM »

Sept 2004

Petrobras to Explore for Oil in the Colombian Coast in the Caribbean Sea

Petróleo Brasileiro S/A - Petrobras, announced that its affiliate, Petrobras Colombia together with Ecopetrol and ExxonMobil, have signed the first exploration and production contract with Colombia’s National Hydrocarbon Agency (ANH) to begin exploration activities offshore Colombia.

The contract covers the 45-thousand-Km2 Tayrona block, off Colombia’s northern coast in the Caribbean Sea in water depths up to 3,000 meters. Petrobras has a 40 percent interest in the block with ExxonMobil also having 40 percent and Ecopetrol 20 percent.

During the initial 18-month-phase of the exploratory program, the participating companies will continue data acquisition and analysis, which includes re-processing 2D seismic, acquiring 3D seismic data and incorporation of a new technology.

Petrobras will be the operator of the Exploration Phase. In case of discovery of liquids reserves, Petrobras will keep operatorship for the development phase, otherwise ExxonMobil will act as operator.

Petrobras has been in Colombia since 1985, and currently has participation in 15 exploration and production blocks, in its majority, as operator.

Petrobras International Director Mr. Nestor Cerveró stressed the importance of this event; ”The Tayrona block represents a very important step towards the consolidation of Petrobras as a major player in Latin America and an opportunity to use our exploration expertise in exploring deep waters outside Brazil, in compliance with the company’s Strategic Plan, following the successful ventures in West Africa and the US Gulf of Mexico.”

How long does it take to get something of this nature up and running?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2009, 05:42:44 PM »

KTF.... Check this out....I didn't know if this had been seen before
J D Slivetti Group

http://www.silvettigroup.com/group-intro.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2009, 05:47:57 PM »

J D Slivetti Group

Hey Hotping.Yeah.Seen it before.So many oil companies,as well as subsidiaries  it's hard to keep your head straight...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2009, 05:48:27 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE UNDERTAKING - A BETRAYAL OF TRUST

PART ONE

THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PERCEPTION UNDERTAKING

The Persistence venture was two fold from the getgo.  This would not have been a problem except that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti gave the deceptive impression that the undertaking was all about locating Natalee Holloway’s remains.  This afforded Schaefer and Silvetti the opportunity to take advantage of Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but, affording John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt, he went into this venture with the intention of being an active  participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains in the event of a discovery.  However, sometime between the discovery of the trap/cage and the December 30, 2008 dive, the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti may have been offered an incentive to turn a blind eye in regard to the sampling of the contents and the recovery process.  In other words, there would be no chain of command as the Arubans would be in complete control and the crew of the Persistence would not participate..

Logic dictates that contracts or incentives received by John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking must be investigated by the FBI.  Justice for an American citizen demands it.
_____

Jug Twitty
He is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever. They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Kyle Kingman
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman
John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle Kingman
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman
John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle Kingman
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

PART TWO

AN ADVOCATE FOR JUSTICE

The dedication of Jossy Mansur, in his quest to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway, was revealed almost immediately following the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen on the Island of Aruba.  This quest was furthered through editorials in the Dairio publication as well as Jossy’s guest appearances on the American talk show ciruct.
________

Jossy Mansur
People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

Beth Holloway
Well you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

Dave Holloway
Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

Steve Holloway
 I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.

Jug Twitty
Thank you Jossy.  I don’t know how you do it but you have been there for us from the beginning and the people of Aruba should be proud of you.

PART THREE

SPY ON BOARD?

When it is considered that the legal happenings encompassing the Mansur family which  coincided with the Persistence undertaking, could Jossy have negotiated an incentive with the Aruban “powers that be” which would imply a betrayal of trust in how it relates to Natalee Holloway and her family?  Could Jossy have negotiated an incentive  with the Aruban “powers that be” that would involve the participation of his own son, Eduardo?

What was the actual purpose of Eduardo Mansur's continuing presence on board the Persistence?  Could the “powers that be” have taken advantage of the trusted relationship that existed between Jossy Mansur and the family of Natalee Holloway?   Could the “powers that be” had assumed the motives of Eduard Mansur would not be questioned  or undermine?

One member of the crew, who held a professional position on board the Persistence, had his suspicions.
________

Kyle Kingman
We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Jossy Mansur

Kyle Kingman
Specialties:  Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

+++++++++

Quote sources are available upon request.

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2009, 05:49:59 PM »

Klaas ... mods.

Thanks

Janet

Thanks

Janet

I finally did this.  I got locked out of here & then had to go to a doctor's appt.  The post was at 11:20 AM, here, though.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2009, 05:53:37 PM »

Klaas ... mods.

Thanks

Janet

Thanks

Janet

I finally did this.  I got locked out of here & then had to go to a doctor's appt.  The post was at 11:20 AM, here, though.   

Thank you 2NJSons_Mom.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2009, 06:00:37 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE UNDERTAKING - A BETRAYAL OF TRUST

PART ONE

THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PERCEPTION UNDERTAKING

The Persistence venture was two fold from the getgo.  This would not have been a problem except that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti gave the deceptive impression that the undertaking was all about locating Natalee Holloway’s remains.  This afforded Schaefer and Silvetti the opportunity to take advantage of Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but, affording John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt, he went into this venture with the intention of being an active  participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains in the event of a discovery.  However, sometime between the discovery of the trap/cage and the December 30, 2008 dive, the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti may have been offered an incentive to turn a blind eye in regard to the sampling of the contents and the recovery process.  In other words, there would be no chain of command as the Arubans would be in complete control and the crew of the Persistence would not participate..

Logic dictates that contracts or incentives received by John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking must be investigated by the FBI.  Justice for an American citizen demands it.
_____

Jug Twitty
He is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever. They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Kyle Kingman
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman
John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle Kingman
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman
John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle Kingman
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

PART TWO

AN ADVOCATE FOR JUSTICE

The dedication of Jossy Mansur, in his quest to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway, was revealed almost immediately following the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen on the Island of Aruba.  This quest was furthered through editorials in the Dairio publication as well as Jossy’s guest appearances on the American talk show ciruct.
________

Jossy Mansur
People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

Beth Holloway
Well you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

Dave Holloway
Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

Steve Holloway
 I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.

Jug Twitty
Thank you Jossy.  I don’t know how you do it but you have been there for us from the beginning and the people of Aruba should be proud of you.

PART THREE

SPY ON BOARD?

When it is considered that the legal happenings encompassing the Mansur family which  coincided with the Persistence undertaking, could Jossy have negotiated an incentive with the Aruban “powers that be” which would imply a betrayal of trust in how it relates to Natalee Holloway and her family?  Could Jossy have negotiated an incentive  with the Aruban “powers that be” that would involve the participation of his own son, Eduardo?

What was the actual purpose of Eduardo Mansur's continuing presence on board the Persistence?  Could the “powers that be” have taken advantage of the trusted relationship that existed between Jossy Mansur and the family of Natalee Holloway?   Could the “powers that be” had assumed the motives of Eduard Mansur would not be questioned  or undermine?

One member of the crew, who held a professional position on board the Persistence, had his suspicions.
________

Kyle Kingman
We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Jossy Mansur

Kyle Kingman
Specialties:  Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

+++++++++

Quote sources are available upon request.

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.[/color
][/i]

In other words ... a theory in a nutshell.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »

J D Slivetti Group

Hey Hotping.Yeah.Seen it before.So many oil companies,as well as subsidiaries  it's hard to keep your head straight...
OK How about this one....There are some Company Names I don't remember seeing before...

http://www.jdsilvetti.com/committee08.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »

KERMIT

"OFFSHORE  to Cal Dive to Stolt Offshore to Petrobras, which is a big OIL contract.

Ain't that interesting folks."

KEEPTHEFAITH

Welcome to Acergy

From February 1st 2006, Stolt Offshore has become Acergy.

You will automatically be forwarded to our website www.Acergy-Group.com in a few seconds.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2009, 06:15:27 PM »

KERMIT

"OFFSHORE  to Cal Dive to Stolt Offshore to Petrobras, which is a big OIL contract.

Ain't that interesting folks."

KEEPTHEFAITH

Welcome to Acergy

From February 1st 2006, Stolt Offshore has become Acergy.

You will automatically be forwarded to our website www.Acergy-Group.com in a few seconds.

Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras
14 April 2007
- Issue : 725

Related Stories

Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras

Norwegian offshore services company Acergy SA recently announced that it has won
a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline for Petrobras, Norway Post reported. The contract involves the installation of 130 km of pipeline from an offshore fixed platform in the Mexilhao field to shore, south of Rio de Janeiro. Acergy, a provider of engineering and construction services for offshore oil and gas rigs, said the main asset deployed on the project will be the vessel Acergy Piper. Following the news of contract won in Brazil, Acergy’s shares increased by one percent to 128.50 crowns, surpassing a stronger Oslo market whose benchmark OSEBX index was up 2.8 points to 465.62 points

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.