April 26, 2024, 09:43:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291772 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 13, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »

oceanexploration: "BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.620

What was that meeting for?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: February 13, 2009, 04:16:49 PM »

KTF, I don't think the guy in the red shirt looks like Bucher.  jmo

I WANT TO KNOW WHO HE IS.AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW!

I think the man in the red shirt is John Silvetti......always have thought so.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 13, 2009, 04:19:40 PM »

That must be why Kyle is so adamant about it not being Silvetti?Was that the meeting the voice of reason(Tamikosmom) could be refering to.Is this where the negotiations occured in regards to the GRAND-FINALE TO THE ARUBAN COVER UP!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: February 13, 2009, 04:21:30 PM »

photo credit Blondeonahd

photo credit Blondeonahd

photo credit Blondeonahd

photo credit Klassen
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.680
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: February 13, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »

Klaas.You see the latest welcome party at GM?

You may want to check it out for Sh_t's and giggles Kermit!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: February 13, 2009, 04:24:39 PM »

oceanexploration: "BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

What was that meeting for?

Visual only personnel dive on the cage.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 13, 2009, 04:25:10 PM »

Definitely Silvetti.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: February 13, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

Are they posting pics of me frying in a pan again?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: February 13, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »

Are they posting pics of me frying in a pan again?

Check it out and see who the welcoming party is for!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 13, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

Kyle said: "Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Jan 7 - Aruba divers collect evidence from trap
Jan 9 - 14 - Kyle is off the ship staying at Holiday Inn.
Jan 11 - Kyle sees a ship around the dive site

On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site.
<snip>
The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366321#msg366321

Feb 13, 14 week Kyle was back in the U.S. meeting with Executives to see the ROV images.
We met in mid-Feb about this already
Feb 14 Kyle is in US talking to Executives

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.
Mar 1 - announcement Rv Persistence search was ending due to lack of funds
Mar 3 - John Silvetti met with Caps/RV Persistence starts return to Louisiana
Mar 18 From Kyle: march 18, 2008:
If you want, you can get Red from SM off my back. I really don't like that guy. He thinks he knows what's going on but doesn't have a clue
March 21 - Kyle visist John Silvetti in Louisiana

The 30th!!!  The day following the first dive and the day of the second dive ... there was a meeting involving the "powers that be" in the Natalee Holloway investigation to discuss the discovery of plastic in the cage/trap????

When I consider Kyle Kingman's field of expertise and ... his detailed description of his analysis of the content ... I am "inclined" to believe him over John Silvetti.  Just call me "Greta".

Who is "Mr. Red Shirt"?

Janet

_______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.
MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Fabric - Tarp - Vertibre - Skull

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle: Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current.

Kyle: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

Kyle:  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle:   … John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand

Kyle:  I'm sorry if this is disturbing. I took the picture of Natalee standing on the beach and cropped, rotated, and scaled the image to correlate with the trap body form.  Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand.

Kyle: The bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of  vertebrae.

Kyle: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle:  The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle:  In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand.  Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains.

Kyle:  … Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew.  In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: February 13, 2009, 04:59:15 PM »

Kyle said: "Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Jan 7 - Aruba divers collect evidence from trap
Jan 9 - 14 - Kyle is off the ship staying at Holiday Inn.
Jan 11 - Kyle sees a ship around the dive site

On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site.
<snip>
The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366321#msg366321

Feb 13, 14 week Kyle was back in the U.S. meeting with Executives to see the ROV images.
We met in mid-Feb about this already
Feb 14 Kyle is in US talking to Executives

11 Feb 2008 - Kyle asks for donations for the Persistence to continue the search. They are out of funds.
Mar 1 - announcement Rv Persistence search was ending due to lack of funds
Mar 3 - John Silvetti met with Caps/RV Persistence starts return to Louisiana
Mar 18 From Kyle: march 18, 2008:
If you want, you can get Red from SM off my back. I really don't like that guy. He thinks he knows what's going on but doesn't have a clue
March 21 - Kyle visist John Silvetti in Louisiana

The 30th!!!  The day following the first dive and the day of the second dive ... there was a meeting involving the "powers that be" in the Natalee Holloway investigation to discuss the discovery of plastic in the cage/trap????

When I consider Kyle Kingman's field of expertise and ... his detailed description of his analysis of the content ... I am "inclined" to believe him over John Silvetti.  Just call me "Greta".

Who is "Mr. Red Shirt"?

Janet

_______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.
MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

Fabric - Tarp - Vertibre - Skull

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle: Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current.

Kyle:  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle:   … John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand

Kyle:  I'm sorry if this is disturbing. I took the picture of Natalee standing on the beach and cropped, rotated, and scaled the image to correlate with the trap body form.  Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand.

Kyle: The bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of  vertebrae.

Kyle: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle:  The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle:  In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand.  Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains.

Kyle:  … Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew.  In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Hope the FBI has sat ol'Silvetti down for some one on one time!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 13, 2009, 05:12:27 PM »

Keepthefaith

I agree.  However ... the family of Natalee Holloway deserves to know ... one way or another ... if Natalee's remains were in the trap/cage.  Tim Trahan needs to reveal to the FBI what he observed in the trap/cage on both the December 29th and 30th dives.  Kyle Kingman needs to reveal to the FBI all the happenings encompassing the recovery process as well as his perfessional analysis of the ROV images.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: February 13, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »

Keepthefaith

I agree.  However ... the family of Natalee Holloway deserves to know ... one way or another ... if Natalee's remains were in the trap/cage.  Tim Trahan needs to reveal to the FBI what he observed in the trap/cage on both the December 29th and 30th dives.  Kyle Kingman needs to reveal to the FBI all the happenings encompassing the recovery process as well as his perfessional analysis of the ROV images.

Janet

Hopefully something will shake loose as the Froggy says!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: February 13, 2009, 05:42:38 PM »

Yeah, saw it the day she posted over there.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 13, 2009, 06:25:37 PM »

The actions of Louis Schaefer's project manager implies otherwise.

Janet

+++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #622 on: November 20, 2008, 06:54:46 PM »

My honest mistake.  Louis is certainly on that list.  I trust him.  I know he went into the search effort with one purpose... finding Natalee.  Of course I'm sure he hoped for a better outcome and to feed on some of the good press if she were proved found.  If I lost as much of a personal fortune in one year as he, I would have lost my mind.

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: February 13, 2009, 06:43:15 PM »

Definitely Silvetti.
I think that is the most damning thing I have seen Kyle do -- adamantly telling us the guy in the red shirt was NOT Silvetti! That is what convinced me that Kyle is trying to con us. I still think he was trying to do the right thing early on -- but definitely not since this summer.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: February 13, 2009, 07:01:22 PM »

That must be why Kyle is so adamant about it not being Silvetti?Was that the meeting the voice of reason(Tamikosmom) could be refering to.Is this where the negotiations occured in regards to the GRAND-FINALE TO THE ARUBAN COVER UP!

Keepthefaith

I agree.

I believe after the Arubans observed the ROV images from the December 29, 2008 dive ... immediate damage control was where it was at.  Think about it ... the Dateline dive was scheduled for the next day.  I suspect that just prior to the second dive on December 30, 2009 ... an emergency meeting was scheduled by the Aruban with John Silvetti.  I speculate that at this meeting ... justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closer for her family too a back seat and ... for a price ... for an incentive ... John Silvetti became a participant in "the finale to the great Aruban coverup".  Considering Tim Trahan dove with the Aruban dive team on December 30, 2008 ... I contend that this American also became a player in the betrayal.

Janet

_____

Kyle:
I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle:  This is certainly NOT John Silvetti. I do not know this man. He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: February 13, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »

Keepthefaith

I agree.

I believe after the Arubans observed the ROV images from the December 29, 2008 dive ... immediate damage control was where it was at.  Think about it ... the Dateline dive was scheduled for the next day.  I suspect that just prior to the second dive on December 30, 2009 ... an emergency meeting was scheduled by the Aruban with John Silvetti.  I speculate that at this meeting ... justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closer for her family too a back seat and ... for a price ... for an incentive ... John Silvetti became a participant in "the finale to the great Aruban coverup".  Considering Tim Trahan dove with the Aruban dive team on December 30, 2008 ... I contend that this American also became a player in the betrayal.

Janet

_____

Kyle:
I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle:  This is certainly NOT John Silvetti. I do not know this man. He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

I think that your summary is right on target, Janet.  The look on
Hans Mos' face as he is looking at the ROV screen says it all. 
Then Kyle's own words follow it up.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 13, 2009, 07:21:06 PM »

Keepthefaith

I agree.

Janet

_____

Kyle:

TIM TRAHAN

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

On Dec. 30, off the coast of Aruba, divers from the Aruban police force and the research vessel Persistence were about to make a crucial dive on a promising target in the search for Natalee Holloway.

The researchers had discovered a fish trap about 90 feet below the surface in almost the exact spot search expert Tim Miller had theorized Natalee’s body might be.

Team leader Tim Trahan suited up to join the Aruban police divers. As Tim Miller wished him well, the divers hit the water and the ROV was sent down to capture what would happen for everyone watching on board.

(On the boat)

Brandon: We have visual on divers and target.

Slowly the divers worked their way down to the trap.

They had been instructed to give a thumbs up or thumbs down.

The atmosphere in the survey room was tense, and nerves were raw as Miller, the Aruban authorities and the crew of the Persistence waited for word of what exactly was in the trap.

The divers approached the target and signaled above. And then...

(On the boat)

No it's thumbs down.

Negative, not it.

Crushing disppointment.

(On the boat)

Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: February 13, 2009, 07:34:56 PM »

It is all so plain as the nose on your face now!
Tim Trahan's signal was prearranged before the dive.
I wonder what Silvetti and Trahan received in
exchange for the deception?  Maybe the right to
continue the search?  Was Kyle left out of the barter?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.