April 26, 2024, 01:32:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291780 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2009, 11:37:20 PM »

It is all so plain as the nose on your face now!
Tim Trahan's signal was prearranged before the dive.
I wonder what Silvetti and Trahan received in
exchange for the deception?  Maybe the right to
continue the search?  Was Kyle left out of the barter?

Very simple.Sick people to be able to do somehting like that.You think?
Sick and GREEDY.

I agree!  And it's disgusting!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 13, 2009, 11:37:35 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »

Very simple.Sick people to be able to do somehting like that.You think?
Sick and GREEDY.

Now i understand why your heads on fire Wreck!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2009, 11:39:29 PM »

You can't have fun by yourself Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2009, 11:43:19 PM »

Kyle Kingman was frustrated.  He did not comprehend what was going on.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

I agree -- I think Kyle was naive (at least at first)!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 13, 2009, 11:45:48 PM »

OK Klaas is gone let's party and get hinky.....................

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2009, 11:46:04 PM »

I think my excitement is catching.  My hubby actually asked me to show him the document and ... acknowledge the effort.  However ... he never took an interest when DIL and I were butting heads putting this thing together.

I am off.  A game of scrabble awaits.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2009, 11:47:09 PM »

I think my excitement is catching.  My hubby actually asked me to show him the document and ... acknowledge the effort.  However ... he never took an interest when DIL and I were butting heads putting this thing together.

I am off.  A game of scrabble awaits.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Use Hinky as a word.You'll have everyone say your cheating!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2009, 11:50:06 PM »

Janet,
Were you able to sneak the word "hinky" into the document??   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2009, 11:51:42 PM »

Wouldn't you love to have this go to trial and the word "hinky" is uttererd on TV or something!! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: February 14, 2009, 12:00:42 AM »

Santa saved Wrecks head!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: February 14, 2009, 12:02:26 AM »

Closing the store down and headin home.Food is where it's at as the voice of reason would say!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2009, 12:05:13 AM »

Santa saved Wrecks head!
The cap smothered the flames!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 14, 2009, 12:13:11 AM »

My DIL emailed the document regarding the Kalpoes ... the document she assisted me in putting together ... to Phil McGraw's attorney a few days ago ... 23 attachments.

I learned something new.

I had pictured the email to be regarded as junk and ... that would be it.   Well ... an excited DIL just phoned me from her parents' home on the other side of the border and ... informed me that she received a very nice response.  The family were all just headed out the door for the evening but ... she promised to forward it to me tomorrow.

Hey ... it was probably just a courtesy response but ... it made my day.

BTW Kermit, Magnolia and texasmom ... your contributions were included as Part 22 and Part 23.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:00 PM

Wow, can't wait to see the response tomorrow!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 14, 2009, 01:45:18 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY   JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOD BLESS DAVE,BETH,JUG,ROBIN,AS WELL AS THE MONKEY'S
                                        GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS
                                                KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. I HATE THEM ALL............................ROBOTS LIVES..........................................

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2009, 01:58:07 AM »

GOD BLESS DAVE,BETH,JUG,ROBIN,AS WELL AS THE MONKEY'S
                                        GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS
                                                KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. I HATE THEM ALL............................ROBOTS LIVES..........................................

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2009, 02:00:49 AM »

Goodnight KTF!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2009, 02:36:05 AM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #318 on: February 14, 2009, 02:40:16 AM »

Hey TM....I just got Home from a day trip to see My Grandbabies......Looks like things have been hopping in the cage ....... I'm so proud of Janet and Her DIL for All There work on the Document......I'lll BBL....Got to get some rest....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: February 14, 2009, 02:45:20 AM »

Hey TM....I just got Home from a day trip to see My Grandbabies......Looks like things have been hopping in the cage ....... I'm so proud of Janet and Her DIL for All There work on the Document......I'lll BBL....Got to get some rest....

Hey Hotping!  I was just about to call it a night myself.  I was wondering where you were, sounds like you had a fun day with the grandbabies!  TTYL!

Goodnight!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.