April 23, 2024, 11:45:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291655 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #320 on: February 14, 2009, 02:53:50 AM »

It is all so plain as the nose on your face now!
Tim Trahan's signal was prearranged before the dive.
I wonder what Silvetti and Trahan received in
exchange for the deception?  Maybe the right to
continue the search?  Was Kyle left out of the barter?

Very simple.Sick people to be able to do somehting like that.You think?
Sick and GREEDY.

I agree!  And it's disgusting!   

I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: February 14, 2009, 02:56:37 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY   JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOD BLESS DAVE,BETH,JUG,ROBIN,AS WELL AS THE MONKEY'S
                                        GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS
                                                KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. I HATE THEM ALL............................ROBOTS LIVES..........................................
KTF...
Just noticed...my sentiments exactly ....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 14, 2009, 02:57:51 AM »

Good night billb, Mere and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: February 14, 2009, 05:15:53 AM »

Art and I talked to Ms. Flanagan about all the red flags that we were seeing and that we
thought Koen, Joran, and Deepak took Natalee out in the boat.  She agreed with that theory.
She added that the reason she had left the case was because she thought Koen was lying,
and when she asked the police to re-interview him, they refused.  We told her we were going
to talk to the Prime Minister the next day to lay it all out. Source: Dave Holloway page 181

Slowly more evidence was coming to light.  We heard more about the cage that was stolen
from the fisherman huts.  On the night after Natalie disappeared, three out of four
fisherman's huts on the beach near where she and Joran allegedly went were burglarized.
Missing from one of the huts was a knife and a cage used to trap fish.  Supposedly the
fishermen forgot until much later to report the incident.  He finally called it in but was
not contacted back.  Apparently the cage was made of wire and had an opening at one end
were the fish enter and cannot get back out.  It was usually weighted and baited and put in the water with a buoy to mark its location.  It was big enough to hold the human body,and the theory is that Natalee was put in there and taken out to sea.  In an e-mail I had received, someone discussing the cages stated that a lock was broken, and the net was used to dump Natalee 2 miles offshore. Source: Dave Holloway pages 76-77

KYLE SAID

Reply #176 on: March 19, 2008, 03:27:10 PM
It's possible to have been 10 years or so.  I don't know for certain and don't have any way to readily test this. The trap was somewhat intact.  It's north side was in poor shape, with significant deterioration of it's northern panels.  The trap's doop is usually fastened to the outside of the trap.  It was laying inside the trap, as if pushed open. The contents sampled inside the trap were laying on top of the door.  The trap was found in 90 ft.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366832#msg366832

#931 on: December 03, 2008, 12:19:56 AM  caps
Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 14, 2009, 05:52:46 AM »

Good Morning Kermit

and

Happy Valentine's Day to all Monkeys!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 14, 2009, 06:26:44 AM »

Good Morning Kermit

and

Happy Valentine's Day to all Monkeys!

Good morning Kermit and Anna.
Happy Valentintine's Day!  My little grandson is my valentine...oh and DH.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: February 14, 2009, 09:16:52 AM »

Tourism is down.  Valero is threatening to just close the refinery and allow it to be idle.  And now this.  Aruba just can't get a break for some reason.  All their sources of income are in massive decline.

Cocaine cheaper than lager and wine as drug price falls by half
A line of cocaine is now cheaper than a pint of lager or a glass of wine, official figures have disclosed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4602051/Cocaine-cheaper-than-lager-and-wine-as-drug-price-falls-by-half.html

Well, I guess they still have money laundering but how much of that is going to be available in the coming economy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: February 14, 2009, 09:27:14 AM »

Tourism is down.  Valero is threatening to just close the refinery and allow it to be idle.  And now this.  Aruba just can't get a break for some reason.  All their sources of income are in massive decline.

A line of cocaine is now cheaper than a pint of lager or a glass of wine, official figures have disclosed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4602051/Cocaine-cheaper-than-lager-and-wine-as-drug-price-falls-by-half.html

Well, I guess they still have money laundering but how much of that is going to be available in the coming economy.

They just spent $millions and $millions on a new cruise ship port (with drastically declining passenger arrivals) ... and now they want to spend $millions and $millions more on a "relocated" shipping harbor!!!  ..... just who is benefitting from these boondoggles? 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: February 14, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »

Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 14, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »

If that is not Silvetti, why is this person telling things to the Arubans?  If he came on board with them, wouldn't he have already explained whatever he is talking about to them?

Looks as though it would have to be a member of the crew of the Persistence to me.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 14, 2009, 10:15:15 AM »

They just spent $millions and $millions on a new cruise ship port (with drastically declining passenger arrivals) ... and now they want to spend $millions and $millions more on a "relocated" shipping harbor!!!  ..... just who is benefitting from these boondoggles? 

Probably the same ones appropriating or spending the money in the first place.  Isn't that how graft and corruption works?  See our own congress for further examples.

And they are all related on top of it all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 14, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

Sorry, Monkeys!

Wrong thread!

Not enough coffee yet today.   

And some days there is not enough coffee in the whole world, lol.

Hope I can summon a mod to remove before I confuse everybody!

Now if we had edit button, I could fix.   

Little does Janet know that there is not one presented with 11K posts either.  Don't tell her as she will be disappointed to learn that.

Edit:  deleted it for you 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:06:02 AM by klaasend » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #332 on: February 14, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: February 14, 2009, 11:32:53 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day TM and Cajun Miracle!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 14, 2009, 11:33:59 AM »

2/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu + Google Portugese translation

another hobencita lost the hobencita here his name is maria la agundelo agundelo national day 14 - december - 1993 aruba at 15 year of age. according informacion supply of editorial at awemainta, is seeking the child muher here, that have huge problem of bad behavior cu owing to huy for day 3 of cas end.el owing to word of piki at hour lesson at EPB Hato for one course which pareha word is also busca.por please supplicates is n'esnan cu owing to secuestra at and know where my yiui is, calling police or delivered at his mother maria figaroa. esnan ass can have informacion calling one of the next numbernan: 592-5769 - 587-3401.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 14, 2009, 11:36:01 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day TM and Cajun Miracle!

Thank you KTF!  Happy Valentine's Day to you too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 14, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »

Link for both articles

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu + Google Portugese translation

another hobencita lost the hobencita here his name is maria la agundelo agundelo national day 14 - december - 1993 aruba at 15 year of age. according informacion supply of editorial at awemainta, is seeking the child muher here, that have huge problem of bad behavior cu owing to huy for day 3 of cas end.el owing to word of piki at hour lesson at EPB Hato for one course which pareha word is also busca.por please supplicates is n'esnan cu owing to secuestra at and know where my yiui is, calling police or delivered at his mother maria figaroa. esnan ass can have informacion calling one of the next numbernan: 592-5769 - 587-3401.

Papiamentu translation:

another young not owing to arrive cas till so we informe is tell cu still not know paradero of maria mercedes argoty. diahuebs nightfall alrededor of 5’ the criatura of 13 year owing to desaparece. is ask all person cu can owing to mire or know where the can is for take contacto cu keep of police. maria owing to bandona cas dress cu blouse color yellow y jeans. as is conoci cu esun or esnan cu know y have the child muher at his cas or owing to ofrece lugar for hospeda or sconde more still here is deal of the child muher younger of edad, is comete one acto castigable for ley. fuera autoridad have the power for detene the person (nan) provided that cuestion at once. is solicita comunidad if owing to look at y reconoce the child muher maria of 13 year at once calling keep of police or mother of the criatura at his celular 566 2009 or at telefoon 588-0494.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #337 on: February 14, 2009, 11:46:07 AM »

Was this joran on sunday night in C&C ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: February 14, 2009, 11:48:52 AM »

LINK PLEASE..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: February 14, 2009, 12:09:16 PM »

Johan, I believe this photo of Joran dancing was taken in March 2005 at CnC & the pic was posted on the website that existed early in this case.  Website was taken down, eventually. 

If I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me.

Good day & Happy Valentine's Day to all.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.