April 25, 2024, 07:05:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291721 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: February 14, 2009, 06:48:06 PM »

[
UPDATE comment fro Jossy Mansur from this mornings post ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/14/aruba-has-the-netherlands-really-done-everything-reasonable-to-solve-the-natalee-holloway-case/

Comments from Diaro Managing Editor Jossy Mansur regarding supposed investigations and current state of affairs of tourism in Aruba:

Terrific, well written article Red.

Make them accountable!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #381 on: February 14, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »

kooolkatt has posted an update about today's travel show in Los Angeles! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4427.new

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 14, 2009, 10:15:10 PM »

Checking CAPSLOCKWIZARD posts from his profile reveals that two posters must be submitting under one nic.  In the beginning ... the grasp of the English language was perfect but ... from there on ... the posts flip from perfect English to broken English.

IMO ... CAPS was deception personified from the getgo.

Janet 

Janet posted: "CAPS has a full grasp of the English language ... it is reveal in post after post.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.380

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

VERY INTERESTING!4 computers.How Many Wizards and who are they???? 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: February 14, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MONKEYS

Same to you Kermit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: February 14, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »

kooolkatt has posted an update about today's travel show in Los Angeles! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4427.new

God Bless KooolKatt,and those at the LA travel show!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: February 14, 2009, 10:21:35 PM »

Happy Valentine Day NH Monkeys!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: February 14, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »

[

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/14/aruba-has-the-netherlands-really-done-everything-reasonable-to-solve-the-natalee-holloway-case/

Comments from Diaro Managing Editor Jossy Mansur regarding supposed investigations and current state of affairs of tourism in Aruba:

Make them accountable!

Agreed Kermit, if it's possible to make Aruba accountable? Two sorry prosecutors unwilling to commit to justice for Natalee.........will the next one be any different? Honestly unless the Hague wants this case solved, I think it's unlikely Holland will deploy a new prosecuter to Aruba that differs from Janssen or Mos.

it's beyond tragic.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: February 14, 2009, 10:50:05 PM »

Quote from: oceanexploration on November 20,2008 at 04:00:07 PM
BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.new#new

the guy in the orange shirt? He looks like Stratten's cousin .........

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: February 14, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »

[

Make them accountable!

Agreed Kermit, if it's possible to make Aruba accountable? Two sorry prosecutors unwilling to commit to justice for Natalee.........will the next one be any different? Honestly unless the Hague wants this case solved, I think it's unlikely Holland will deploy a new prosecuter to Aruba that differs from Janssen or Mos.

it's beyond tragic.....

I was disappointed that Jossy didn't list the blunders that Mos made during his stay.  Maybe it doesn't make a difference, but random comments about Mos's mistakes do not accomplish anything without explanation.  jmo.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #389 on: February 15, 2009, 01:04:06 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 15, 2009, 01:54:51 AM »

Sorry to be so late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. 

Congratulations, Janet, on your response from the Dr. Phil lawyers!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: February 15, 2009, 08:50:32 AM »

[

Make them accountable!

it's beyond tragic.....

I was disappointed that Jossy didn't list the blunders that Mos made during his stay.  Maybe it doesn't make a difference, but random comments about Mos's mistakes do not accomplish anything without explanation.  jmo.

well said Mom, I agree

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 15, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »

It was my DIL who sent the document (25 ... not 23) attachments) in an email.  However ... it was my daugher who was surprised there was a response.  She NEVER opens attachments if she does not know who the originator of the email is.  The email is immediately deleted.

Anyways ... the response was very nice worded acknowledgement that the document was received.  That was it.

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet
8:40 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: February 15, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »

It was my DIL who sent the document (25 ... not 23) attachments) in an email.  However ... it was my daugher who was surprised there was a response.  She NEVER opens attachments if she does not know who the originator of the email is.  The email is immediately deleted.

Anyways ... the response was very nice worded acknowledgement that the document was received.  That was it.

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet

Have a wondeful Sunday Janet!Beautiful and sunny down this way.Absolutely gorgeous!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: February 15, 2009, 11:57:20 AM »

BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

Picture of John Silvetti:

The image came from this Dutch blog.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: February 15, 2009, 12:04:58 PM »

This is also a picture of A John Silvetti which I assume is the one being discussed here because he is standing in front of a poster at some sort of trade show and the poster is for "Sonavision" which involves underwater technology. I think it's too much of a coinky-doink that there would be TWO John Silvettis involved in underwater technology, don't you, Monkeys?

Anyway, it came from a website design company's website and the poster in the image was an example of the kind of design work they do. The picture is not about Silvetti or Aruba or Natalee. It's all about this design company. All the same, it's interesting how stuff from supposedly unrelated websites turns up that reveals images or info about the topics that are important to us.

Here's the picture:

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: February 15, 2009, 12:09:07 PM »

Picture of John Silvetti:

The image came from this Dutch blog.

This pic, I believe, was taken from Een Vandaag Video (1st one) on Silvettie's site.  It's been a while since I watched the video and this computer was taking forever to download today.  A documentary was done,  similar to the Dateline show.

http://www.silvettigroup.com/Media.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 15, 2009, 12:12:36 PM »

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet

Have a wondeful Sunday Janet!Beautiful and sunny down this way.Absolutely gorgeous!

Keepthefaith ... it is also a beautiful in the Fraser Valley.  I do believe we share the same weather patterns.

BTW ... competing again five other couples ... hubby and I won the dating game contest at our church's Valentine function last night.  We received a $50 gift certificate to the Olive Garden.  I am thankful regarding the outcome ... our 43 year marriage depended on us emerging as the victors.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: February 15, 2009, 12:13:23 PM »

This is also a picture of A John Silvetti which I assume is the one being discussed here because he is standing in front of a poster at some sort of trade show and the poster is for "Sonavision" which involves underwater technology. I think it's too much of a coinky-doink that there would be TWO John Silvettis involved in underwater technology, don't you, Monkeys?

Anyway, it came from a website design company's website and the poster in the image was an example of the kind of design work they do. The picture is not about Silvetti or Aruba or Natalee. It's all about this design company. All the same, it's interesting how stuff from supposedly unrelated websites turns up that reveals images or info about the topics that are important to us.

Here's the picture:

In the upper right hand corner of the display it has APS LLC on the board which is one of Silvetti's company's oldiebutgoodie.FWIW

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: February 15, 2009, 12:14:48 PM »

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet

Keepthefaith ... it is also a beautiful in the Fraser Valley.  I do believe we share the same weather patterns.

BTW ... competing again five other couples ... hubby and I won the dating game contest at our church's Valentine function last night.  We received a $50 gift certificate to the Olive Garden.  I am thankful regarding the outcome ... our 43 year marriage depended on us emerging as the victors.

Janet

How cool!I'll take a dinner at the Olive Garden anytime.The night must've been fun for all involved!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.