March 28, 2024, 07:15:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 289987 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 15, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »

We need a little action!!  It is far too quiet.

Yes we do need some action.  While we are waiting how is my hat coming along 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 15, 2009, 08:25:23 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: February 15, 2009, 08:27:40 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #423 on: February 15, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »

Happy Belated Valentine's Day....Monkeys! Sorry for the lateness but We left Friday to go see the Grandbabies then came Home and spent the night then We went to See My MIL for Valentine's...Spent the night there and now We are Home Again....We have driven over 600 miles since Friday about noon.....And I can Honestly say there is No Place Like Home!...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 15, 2009, 08:34:07 PM »

Happy Belated Valentine's Day....Monkeys! Sorry for the lateness but We left Friday to go see the Grandbabies then came Home and spent the night then We went to See My MIL for Valentine's...Spent the night there and now We are Home Again....We have driven over 600 miles since Friday about noon.....And I can Honestly say there is No Place Like Home!...

"Don't let tha sound of your own wheels drive ya crazy"

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 15, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »

Welcome home.  You have been busy.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 15, 2009, 08:38:49 PM »

Here's an interesting article...

Cal Dive Adds to Deepwater Pipelay Fleet
Posted on: Tuesday, 10 January 2006, 18:00 CST

HOUSTON, Jan. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cal Dive International, Inc. today announced plans to convert a four year old mono-hull vessel, originally built for the cable lay market, into a deepwater pipelay asset. This addition to the fleet, to be named 'Caesar', is 485 feet long and already has a state-of-the-art, class 2, dynamic positioning system. The conversion program will primarily involve the installation of a conventional 'S' lay pipelay system together with a main crane and a significant upgrade to the accommodation capability. A conversion team has already been assembled with a base at Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and the vessel is likely to enter service at the end of the first quarter of 2007. The capital cost to purchase the vessel and complete the conversion will be around $125 million.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/353098/cal_dive_adds_to_deepwater_pipelay_fleet/

Stolt Offshore secured four contracts worth a total of US $300 million to provide tie-ins for export pipelines for three Brazilian deepwater developments and for other project-related work in the Campos Basin.

One award from Petrobras covers a US $145 million EPIC contract - Stolt’s first award of this type in Brazil - for tying-in export pipelines from the Roncador, Marlim Sul and Marlin Leste fields to a booster platform plus related tie-ins to two offloading buoys and a floating, storage and offloading tanker.

http://www.offshore247.com/news/art.aspx?id=4757

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 15, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »

"Don't let tha sound of your own wheels drive ya crazy"

Amen....Truly it was worth It .....But its nice to be Home! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: February 15, 2009, 08:39:33 PM »

Welcome home.  You have been busy.
Thanks San! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 15, 2009, 08:42:46 PM »

Here's an interesting article...

Cal Dive Adds to Deepwater Pipelay Fleet
Posted on: Tuesday, 10 January 2006, 18:00 CST

HOUSTON, Jan. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cal Dive International, Inc. today announced plans to convert a four year old mono-hull vessel, originally built for the cable lay market, into a deepwater pipelay asset. This addition to the fleet, to be named 'Caesar', is 485 feet long and already has a state-of-the-art, class 2, dynamic positioning system. The conversion program will primarily involve the installation of a conventional 'S' lay pipelay system together with a main crane and a significant upgrade to the accommodation capability. A conversion team has already been assembled with a base at Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and the vessel is likely to enter service at the end of the first quarter of 2007. The capital cost to purchase the vessel and complete the conversion will be around $125 million.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/353098/cal_dive_adds_to_deepwater_pipelay_fleet/

Stolt Offshore secured four contracts worth a total of US $300 million to provide tie-ins for export pipelines for three Brazilian deepwater developments and for other project-related work in the Campos Basin.

One award from Petrobras covers a US $145 million EPIC contract - Stolt’s first award of this type in Brazil - for tying-in export pipelines from the Roncador, Marlim Sul and Marlin Leste fields to a booster platform plus related tie-ins to two offloading buoys and a floating, storage and offloading tanker.

http://www.offshore247.com/news/art.aspx?id=4757

Statoil has awarded Stolt Offshore an assignment to lay two pipelines from the Tyrihans oil and gas field to the Kristin platform in the Norwegian Sea. The contract is worth over NOK 550 million.

The agreement covers one pipeline for the wellstream and one for gas injection.

The wellstream from Tyrihans will be sent to Kristin with pressure support in the form of gas injection from the Åsgard B platform. Kristin and Åsgard B, which are operated by Statoil, lie 45 kilometres from Tyrihans.

Both pipelines are to be laid in the course of five months, starting in May 2007.

Plans call for production on Tyrihans to begin in July 2009.

http://www.offshore247.com/news/art.aspx?id=4645

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 15, 2009, 08:49:08 PM »

I put it in the mail on Friday.....complete with ear flaps.
You are going to love it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 15, 2009, 09:12:32 PM »

I ordered a book of patterns for knitting dog sweaters from Amazon the other day and couldn't think why I did that.

Now I remember, all this talk of knitting makes me want to knit something!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #432 on: February 15, 2009, 09:16:08 PM »

Glad you're back hotping!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 15, 2009, 09:16:15 PM »

Someone should knit Wreck a new hat - poor guy wearin a santa hat -----------knit one, purl two.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 15, 2009, 09:17:14 PM »

MURDERED BY THE LOCALS!COVERED UP BY THE POLICE,AS WELL AS JUDICIAL!

WOULD YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE ON DANGER ISLAND??

Murdered by the locals who were then allowed to go free and BRAG endlessly about what they/he did even including having dumped a possibly/likely still alive Natalee Holloway in the ocean.

Anywhere else in the world, that's murder by any measure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 15, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »

I put it in the mail on Friday.....complete with ear flaps.
You are going to love it.

Thank you. I will keep an eye out for it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #436 on: February 15, 2009, 09:27:48 PM »

http://www.worldshipsocietyrotterdam.nl/news/Shipping_news/2005/095-15-04-2005.pdf

Stolt Offshore offloads IMR business to Cal Dive
STOLT Offshore has sold its inspection maintenance and repair business, including nine ships, to Cal Dive International in a $125m deal to focus on subsea installation markets.
The sale strengthens Stolt Offshore’s balance sheet and provides funds to invest in its existing fleet to upgrade ships for ultra-deepwater installation operations.  It also enables the European contractor to build its market share in the global subsea umbilicals riser and
flowlines (Surf) business. “The sale provides the best options for us to concentrate on the developing Gulf of Mexico deepwater market,” said Stolt’s chief executive Tom Ehret.
“We plan to strengthen our project management presence in Houston to support our deepwater Surf work worldwide. It also provides a solid platform for investments and our development.”

Stolt is selling seven IMR ships including Seaway Defender, American Constitution (photo top –
STOLT © ) American Star, American Triumph, American Victory, American Diver and American
Liberty to Cal Dive.
The sale also includes diving support vessel Seaway Kestrel and pipelay barge DLB 801, which Stolt
will charter from Cal Dive in order to complete ongoing pipelay work in Trinidad.

http://www.worldshipsocietyrotterdam.nl/news/Shipping_news/2008/025-26-01-2008.pdf

Cal Dive wins Gulf of Mexico salvage contract
Cal Dive International has been awarded a $35-million contract for salvage preparation and platform salvaging work for hurricane-damaged structures in the Gulf of Mexico. The contract is expected to begin in March 2008, and will use the Kestrel, derrick barge Atlantic, and a portable saturation diving system.
The company is also re-deploying the Mystic Viking, a dynamically-positioned saturation dive support vessel, to Trinidad for a multiple phase pipeline tie-in project. The vessel will install mats, conduct pigging and hydrostatic testing, and complete all pipeline tie-ins under a $33-million contract.  Meanwhile, Cal Dive has installed one of its portable saturation diving systems on the Texas, a dynamically-positioned multi-service vessel. The vessel has completed the Northeast Gateway project off the coast of Boston and is currently in transit to the Mediterranean with prospective work beginning in February 2008.  "We are pleased to announce these contract awards so soon after the closing of our acquisition of Horizon Offshore as they illustrate our ability to offer our customers an integrated solution and our commitment to expanding our international operations," says Quinn J. Hebert, president and CEO of Cal Dive. "We look forward to continuing to execute on these strategies."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 15, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »

I can't follow the paper trail of all these oil and underwater companies.  It seems a highly specialized field but with workers, management that hop from company to company. 

It might take a payroll log to know when someone was employed where but they all seem to have several people in common.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: February 15, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »

http://www.worldshipsocietyrotterdam.nl/news/Shipping_news/2005/095-15-04-2005.pdf

Stolt Offshore offloads IMR business to Cal Dive
STOLT Offshore has sold its inspection maintenance and repair business, including nine ships, to Cal Dive International in a $125m deal to focus on subsea installation markets.
The sale strengthens Stolt Offshore’s balance sheet and provides funds to invest in its existing fleet to upgrade ships for ultra-deepwater installation operations.  It also enables the European contractor to build its market share in the global subsea umbilicals riser and
flowlines (Surf) business. “The sale provides the best options for us to concentrate on the developing Gulf of Mexico deepwater market,” said Stolt’s chief executive Tom Ehret.
“We plan to strengthen our project management presence in Houston to support our deepwater Surf work worldwide. It also provides a solid platform for investments and our development.”

Stolt is selling seven IMR ships including Seaway Defender, American Constitution (photo top –
STOLT © ) American Star, American Triumph, American Victory, American Diver and American
Liberty to Cal Dive.
The sale also includes diving support vessel Seaway Kestrel and pipelay barge DLB 801, which Stolt
will charter from Cal Dive in order to complete ongoing pipelay work in Trinidad.

http://www.worldshipsocietyrotterdam.nl/news/Shipping_news/2008/025-26-01-2008.pdf

Cal Dive wins Gulf of Mexico salvage contract
Cal Dive International has been awarded a $35-million contract for salvage preparation and platform salvaging work for hurricane-damaged structures in the Gulf of Mexico. The contract is expected to begin in March 2008, and will use the Kestrel, derrick barge Atlantic, and a portable saturation diving system.
The company is also re-deploying the Mystic Viking, a dynamically-positioned saturation dive support vessel, to Trinidad for a multiple phase pipeline tie-in project. The vessel will install mats, conduct pigging and hydrostatic testing, and complete all pipeline tie-ins under a $33-million contract.  Meanwhile, Cal Dive has installed one of its portable saturation diving systems on the Texas, a dynamically-positioned multi-service vessel. The vessel has completed the Northeast Gateway project off the coast of Boston and is currently in transit to the Mediterranean with prospective work beginning in February 2008.  "We are pleased to announce these contract awards so soon after the closing of our acquisition of Horizon Offshore as they illustrate our ability to offer our customers an integrated solution and our commitment to expanding our international operations," says Quinn J. Hebert, president and CEO of Cal Dive. "We look forward to continuing to execute on these strategies."

Thanks, TM.

http://portland.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2007/06/11/daily15.html

Cal Dive, Horizon Offshore to merge

Houston Business Journal

Cal Dive International Inc. has agreed to merge with Horizon Offshore Inc. for about $650 million.

The companies, both based in Houston, perform marine services for the offshore oil and natural gas industries.

Terms of the agreement include Horizon shareholders receiving 0.625 shares of Cal Dive common stock and $9.25 for each share of Horizon outstanding common stock, which amounts to 20.4 million Cal Dive shares and $302.5 million.

When the deal is completed in the third quarter, Horizon (NASDAQ: HOFF) shareholders will own about 20 percent of Cal Dive's common stock. Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc., Cal Dive's majority shareholder, will own about 59 percent of the combined company, compared with its current 73 percent ownership in Cal Dive (NYSE: DVR).

Quinn Hebert, chief executive officer and president of Cal Dive will serve in the role for the combined company and the board will be expanded to include two Horizon directors, including David Sharp, Horizon's president and CEO.

Banc of America Securities LLC acted as financial adviser and Fulbright & Jaworski LLP acted as legal adviser to Cal Dive. Lehman Brothers Inc. acted as financial adviser and Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre LLP acted as legal adviser to Horizon.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 15, 2009, 09:52:34 PM »

It appears Miss Magnolia snipped off BUCKS TAIL for your Flaps Miss San

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.