March 28, 2024, 11:04:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 289970 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: February 15, 2009, 09:54:06 PM »

Someone should knit Wreck a new hat - poor guy wearin a santa hat -----------knit one, purl two.

YES YES knit a cap for wreck!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: February 15, 2009, 09:58:26 PM »

Thank you texasmom.

My hubby almost blew it.  The last question.  What was my favorite choice of veggie ... broccoli, corn niblets, asparagus or peas.  I love them all but ... asparagus partially cooked with real  butter and salt is my favorite.  It seemed to take him forever to made a decision.

The suspense along with CBB's long blond wig and ... Magnolia's sweater was making me all "hinky" and ... that makup I had applied liberally was running down my face.

Janet

I am sure just the thought of you getting hinky Ms. Janet would make Mister Veggie.....stammer for a minute or two....
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 15, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

I ordered a book of patterns for knitting dog sweaters from Amazon the other day and couldn't think why I did that.

Now I remember, all this talk of knitting makes me want to knit something!

Do they have special dog yarn?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 15, 2009, 10:04:37 PM »

If we keep digging and continue to peel the layers back we may just find something!Still curious about that port deal.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 15, 2009, 10:12:45 PM »

It appears Miss Magnolia snipped off BUCKS TAIL for your Flaps Miss San

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: February 15, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »

Will that fit over your ear thingies? 

Geez, I was tryin' to stay on topic but this is a close 'knit' group.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: February 15, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »

Will that fit over your ear thingies? 

Geez, I was tryin' to stay on topic but this is a close 'knit' group.     

I will have to clean my ears tomorrow 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 15, 2009, 10:34:43 PM »

Oh look the mailman made a special delivery 

Thank you Magnolia it's perfect.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: February 15, 2009, 10:37:04 PM »

Lovely, San.  That was quick!!! 

Justice for Natalee.  We're here and we're not going away until we see it.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: February 15, 2009, 10:37:11 PM »

San....I love your hat on you.   You look adorable in Flaps.
I am so glad you got it. 
I mailed it to San
                  NY, NY

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 15, 2009, 10:37:38 PM »

Thank you texasmom.

My hubby almost blew it.  The last question.  What was my favorite choice of veggie ... broccoli, corn niblets, asparagus or peas.  I love them all but ... asparagus partially cooked with real  butter and salt is my favorite.  It seemed to take him forever to made a decision.

The suspense along with CBB's long blond wig and ... Magnolia's sweater was making me all "hinky" and ... that makup I had applied liberally was running down my face.

Janet

I am sure just the thought of you getting hinky Ms. Janet would make Mister Veggie.....stammer for a minute or two....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 15, 2009, 10:40:48 PM »

San....I love your hat on you.   You look adorable in Flaps.
I am so glad you got it. 
I mailed it to San
                  NY, NY

Yes that's the right address.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 15, 2009, 10:41:47 PM »

Happy Belated Valentine's Day....Monkeys! Sorry for the lateness but We left Friday to go see the Grandbabies then came Home and spent the night then We went to See My MIL for Valentine's...Spent the night there and now We are Home Again....We have driven over 600 miles since Friday about noon.....And I can Honestly say there is No Place Like Home!...

I agree hotping.

It is great to get away.  It is great to see family.  However ... it is sooo great to be home.

hotping ... I am thankful you are back safe and sound.  Those were a log of miles travelled in such a short period of time.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 15, 2009, 10:47:22 PM »

Oh look the mailman made a special delivery 

Thank you Magnolia it's perfect.

Magnolia can whip up anything lickity split.  You look adorable San.

Picture it.  Each Natalee Holloway Monkey sitting at his/her computer in his/her original MAGNOLIA CREATION.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: February 15, 2009, 10:48:38 PM »

Chavez wins vote to scrap term limits in Venezuela

CARACAS, Venezuela – President Hugo Chavez won a referendum to eliminate term limits Sunday, according to official results, paving the way for him to run again in 2012 and beyond in what critics fear is an attempt to become president for life

(snipped)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090216/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_venezuela_referendum

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 15, 2009, 11:09:08 PM »

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

THE PERSISTENCE UNDERTAKING - A BETRAYAL OF TRUST

PART ONE

THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PERCEPTION UNDERTAKING

The Persistence venture was two fold from the getgo.  This would not have been a problem except that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti gave the deceptive impression that the undertaking was all about locating Natalee Holloway’s remains.  This afforded Schaefer and Silvetti the opportunity to take advantage of Tim Miller and his association with TES to raise funds.

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but, affording John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt, he went into this venture with the intention of being an active  participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains in the event of a discovery.  However, sometime between the discovery of the trap/cage and the December 30, 2008 dive, the Arubans became involved.  It was during this period that John Silvetti may have been offered an incentive to turn a blind eye in regard to the sampling of the contents and the recovery process.  In other words, there would be no chain of command as the Arubans would be in complete control and the crew of the Persistence would not participate..

Logic dictates that contracts or incentives received by John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking must be investigated by the FBI.  Justice for an American citizen demands it.
_____

Jug Twitty
He is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever. They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Kyle Kingman
John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman
John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle Kingman
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman
John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle Kingman
He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

PART TWO

AN ADVOCATE FOR JUSTICE

The dedication of Jossy Mansur, in his quest to expose the corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway, was revealed almost immediately following the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen on the Island of Aruba.  This quest was furthered through editorials in the Diarrio publication as well as Jossy’s guest appearances on the American talk show ciruct.
________

Jossy Mansur
People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

Beth Holloway
Well you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

Dave Holloway
Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

Steve Holloway
 I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.

Jug Twitty
Thank you Jossy.  I don’t know how you do it but you have been there for us from the beginning and the people of Aruba should be proud of you.

PART THREE

SPY ON BOARD?

When it is considered that the legal happenings encompassing the Mansur family which  coincided with the Persistence undertaking, could Jossy have negotiated an incentive with the Aruban “powers that be” which would imply a betrayal of trust in how it relates to Natalee Holloway and her family?  Could Jossy have negotiated an incentive  with the Aruban “powers that be” that would involve the participation of his own son, Eduardo?

What was the actual purpose of Eduardo Mansur's continuing presence on board the Persistence?  Could the “powers that be” have taken advantage of the trusted relationship that existed between Jossy Mansur and the family of Natalee Holloway?   Could the “powers that be” had assumed the motives of Eduard Mansur would not be questioned  or undermine?

One member of the crew, who held a professional position on board the Persistence, had his suspicions.
________

Kyle Kingman
We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Jossy Mansur
No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Kyle Kingman
Specialties:  Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

+++++++++

Quote sources are available upon request.

A REMINDER

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!

Janet
8:10 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 15, 2009, 11:21:51 PM »

Sorry to be so late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. 

Congratulations, Janet, on your response from the Dr. Phil lawyers!

It was my DIL who sent the document (25 ... not 23) attachments) in an email.  However ... it was my daugher who was surprised there was a response.  She NEVER opens attachments if she does not know who the originator of the email is.  The email is immediately deleted.

Anyways ... the response was very nice worded acknowledgement that the document was received.  That was it.

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY ALL.

Janet
8:40 AM

BUMP

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 15, 2009, 11:29:42 PM »

I believe after the Arubans were made privy to the ROV images from the December 29, 2007 dive and ... immediate damage control was where it was at.  Think about it ... the Dateline dive was scheduled for the next day.  I suspect that just prior to the second dive on December 30, 2007 ... an emergency meeting was scheduled by the Aruban with John Silvetti.  I speculate that at this meeting ... justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closurer for her family too a back seat and ... for an incentive ... John Silvetti became a participant in "the finale to the great Aruban coverup".  Considering Tim Trahan dove with the Aruban dive team on December 30, 2008 ... I contend that this American also became a player in the betrayal.

IMO

Janet

_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle:   This is certainly NOT John Silvetti. I do not know this man. He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: February 15, 2009, 11:30:17 PM »

Good Night, Janet.
I hope it is a beautiful day in the Frazer Valley tomorrow.

Thanks for the reminder.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: February 15, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

Janet - did you post the Dr. Phil response?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.