March 28, 2024, 07:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 289962 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: February 16, 2009, 10:10:20 AM »

This is from an article txmom posted here on Friday.

Does this really read that Richardson is in charge of the recherche - the body that is conducting the investigation of the early days after Natalee disappeared?

Or does this say that richardson is being investigated by the recherche? 

although have to tell if, cu esnan cu owing to come is work for several year end cu comisario dolfi richardson, the.o. cuerpo of recherche, team of aresto y others do not mucho contento the cambio here. more still, after of owing to crea one relacion y uno good among comisario richardson y the team investigativo, now have to go back establece one relacion new. but have one disgust big, till cu have some of the recherchenan owing to let know, if not can work cu comisario hassell, they will ask traslado or will busca another trabao abroad of police. work because; police, do not agreeable more. all the time awemainta owing to achieve informacion also, cu sindicato of police do not nothing contento niether y another week, will bay happen keep for keep of police, for hear the disgustonan of cada districto

caesu explained all of this at one time and I thought I understood it, but now I'm not so sure again.

The different investigative divisions are confusing to me!  The KPA website does show Richardson as the head of the Recherche department which in English translates to "Department of Criminal Investigation".  I'm not sure how up to date the website is but it does have Trudy Hassell in the position of "Department of General Police Operations".  I know some moving around of people into different positions has been taking place.

http://www.kparuba.com/organization.html

From my understanding and according to this article from last week the "Landsrecheche" is investigating the early days of Natalee's investigation among many other things.

2/12/2009 Bondia Page A6
http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 16, 2009, 10:11:21 AM »

I know this isn't it, but while searching found this:

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31333&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Aruba's Piece Of The Chinese Economic Cake

May 18th 2006, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD-Aruba's Prime Minister, Nelson Oduber left on Tuesday for
a business trip to China. The Prime Minister is accompanied by Augustin
Vrolijk of Foreign Affairs and Greg Peterson of Free Zone Aruba. The
three men will meet with executives of the firm Kang Mei Group who are
very interested in converting Aruba into the Chinese trading hub for Latin
America and the Caribbean. Kang Mei recently visited Aruba and is very
impressed with the island, so impressed that they invited the Prime
Minister to China.

The Prime Minister will discuss investment opportunities in Aruba's Free
Zone with several Chinese firms. In addition the Prime Minister will
discuss constructing an exhibition and distribution center in Aruba for
Chinese products to Latin America and the Caribbean.

The first Chinese trade exhibition will be held in October of 2006. Kang
Mei Group will open two "Aruba Promotion Offices" in China, one in the
megalopolis of Beijing and the other in Guangzhou (Kanton). The goal of
the offices is to actively recruit at least 100 large Chinese firms to the
exhibition in Aruba. The trade exhibition will be attended by businessmen
from mainly Latin America and the Caribbean.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #482 on: February 16, 2009, 10:13:18 AM »

Guess brass knuckles are an "IN" accessory in Aruba:

http://www.awe24.com/

Here's the story from Awe Mainta from today's paper.

2/16/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

parada of gang

all cos owing to bay beautiful yesterday cu the carnaval of child, but at end, hour cu beverage alcoholico owing to cuminsa domina provided that especial we hubentud, had several action. so francis gomes live at jan flemming owing to being injury behind his cabez cu one knockle. informacion cu awemainta is dispone is indica cu the young here is brother of the young cu police owing to throw kill some time happen.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

this we have have to? during parada of carnaval for child, action of gang at end of lighting parade of carnaval, as owing to become one custumber, had action. of acuerdo cu we informacion, police owing to detene 2 person, y they owing to stay encarcela till diadomingo morning. they owing to accomplish for pay the boet cu fiscal owing to impone on they y so owing to being let in freedom. diadomingo morning in his first hour, already end had 2 person sober y wanted fight cu everybody. they also owing to stay deteni y encarcela y today will determina if they will pay boet for let they bay or will stay close till after of carnaval. all cos owing to bay beautiful yesterday cu the carnaval of child, but at end, hour cu beverage alcoholico owing to cuminsa domina provided that especial we hubentud, had several action. even owing to being tell cu near of juliana school had one caso of tiramento. thing if we know, one young owing to being injury at his cabez. cu kico, esey do not conoci for we. mature is, cu on the hobennan here the had one arm cune. hendenan cu is bay arm for see carnaval, assure is bay cu one mind premedita for cual have to impone castigo more pisa for they. is carnaval of child, they merece this?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 16, 2009, 10:29:03 AM »

This may or may not be important; the timing was interesting to me.

http://www.awe24.com/

ATA AKI E PRUEBA E CARTANAN SCONDI CU GOBIERNO NO KIER A MUSTRA PUEBLO
FOR DI BASTA TEMPO CABA E MINISTRO TABATA TIN PALABRACION HACI!

Papiamentu translation:
come across behold here the proof the cartanan scondi cu gobierno does not owing to show people for of enough time end the ministro was have palabracion haci!

Whoa!!!!  This could be something!!  Silvetti Group does underwater construction also...............and you're right - the timing makes it VERY interesting!!

I wonder what day the meeting with Silvetti and AHATA took place?

I wonder also if there's a connection with GeoLab Netherlands and this company?

GREAT FIND TM!!!!! 

BUMPED

I do believe the second letter TexasMom posted was written in response to the publication of this first letter. 

1st letter from Edison Briesen, Minister of Tourism & Transportation, to Juan Manuel Trujillo, states that based upon the 2/28/08 decision of the Council of Ministers of Aruba, he (Briesen) has appointed MTBS as the project manager for the redevelopment of the harbor areas.

2nd letter from Juan Yrausquin, President of Aruba Trade & Industry Assoc., also to Juan Manuel Trujillo, states essentially two points.  First, that only the Managing Director of the Aruba Ports Authority has the authority to legally make such appointments for the redevelopment of the harbor areas.  Second, in the event such an appointment were properly made, it could only be after the transparency and open-competition required by the WTO's Agreement on Government Procurement.

I'm reading this to say that unless Briesen is the Managing Dir. of APA, as well as Minister of Tourism & Transportation, the appointment of MTBS does not stand.  Further, no appointment could stand without an open and transparent competitive bid process, which evidently did not take place.

Just sounds to me like the APA is blowing the whistle on an under the table deal.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 16, 2009, 10:40:26 AM »

May 18th 2006, Aruba.

Minister to China.

Thanks Klaas, I might be wrong in my recollection so if I am, I hope you aren't spending tons of time searching. I really do remember it being such an "aha" moment though........and with Chavez now patting his back over the power having so much oil to lord over the rest of us, it would just seem IF Aruba is really in financial straits they might follow his lead?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 16, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »

KERMIT

"OFFSHORE  to Cal Dive to Stolt Offshore to Petrobras, which is a big OIL contract.

Ain't that interesting folks."

KEEPTHEFAITH

Welcome to Acergy

From February 1st 2006, Stolt Offshore has become Acergy.

You will automatically be forwarded to our website www.Acergy-Group.com in a few seconds.

Acergy wins contract to install pipeline for Petrobras
14 April 2007
- Issue : 725

Related Stories

Norwegian offshore services company Acergy SA recently announced that it has won
a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline for Petrobras, Norway Post reported. The contract involves the installation of 130 km of pipeline from an offshore fixed platform in the Mexilhao field to shore, south of Rio de Janeiro. Acergy, a provider of engineering and construction services for offshore oil and gas rigs, said the main asset deployed on the project will be the vessel Acergy Piper. Following the news of contract won in Brazil, Acergy’s shares increased by one percent to 128.50 crowns, surpassing a stronger Oslo market whose benchmark OSEBX index was up 2.8 points to 465.62 points

Acergy S.A. Awarded $140 Million Contract in Brazil
Marketwire
Posted: 2007-10-30 09:27:56

Stolt Offshore (Acergy Group) secures US$300 million worth of work offshore Brazil
Company News - February 16, 2006

Stolt Offshore has announced that it has won contract awards totalling approximately US$300 million in the form of Letters of Intent from Petrobras in Brazil.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4477.msg663582#msg663582

Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies

Louisiana Secretary of State
Name Search Results
(Active Records Shown in Bold)

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, ACERGY US INC.

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, STOLT COMEX SEAWAY GENERAL CONTRACTING INC.

I know this Judson Voorhies isn't Marianne's husband, but it sure seems to me there's a connection here.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: February 16, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

Janet
8:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: February 16, 2009, 12:34:54 PM »

KERMIT

"OFFSHORE  to Cal Dive to Stolt Offshore to Petrobras, which is a big OIL contract.

KEEPTHEFAITH

Welcome to Acergy

You will automatically be forwarded to our website www.Acergy-Group.com in a few seconds.

14 April 2007

Related Stories

Norwegian offshore services company Acergy SA recently announced that it has won
a contract worth USD 400 million in Brazil to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline for Petrobras, Norway Post reported. The contract involves the installation of 130 km of pipeline from an offshore fixed platform in the Mexilhao field to shore, south of Rio de Janeiro. Acergy, a provider of engineering and construction services for offshore oil and gas rigs, said the main asset deployed on the project will be the vessel Acergy Piper. Following the news of contract won in Brazil, Acergy’s shares increased by one percent to 128.50 crowns, surpassing a stronger Oslo market whose benchmark OSEBX index was up 2.8 points to 465.62 points

Marketwire

Stolt Offshore (Acergy Group) secures US$300 million worth of work offshore Brazil

Stolt Offshore has announced that it has won contract awards totalling approximately US$300 million in the form of Letters of Intent from Petrobras in Brazil.

Name Search Results

JUDSON A. VOORHIES, Registered Agent, STOLT COMEX SEAWAY GENERAL CONTRACTING INC.

I know this Judson Voorhies isn't Marianne's husband, but it sure seems to me there's a connection here.

Acergy Wins Mexilhao Contract from Petrobras     
  Acergy      Tuesday, April 03, 2007 

Acergy has been awarded a contract from Petrobras to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline in Brazil.
The contract, valued at approximately $400 million is for the installation of 120 kilometers of 34-inch diameter pipeline from an offshore fixed platform in the Mexilhao field to shore at Caraguatatuba, south of Rio de Janeiro. The main asset deployed on this project will be the Acergy Piper. The pipelay program will commence in the first quarter of 2008.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 16, 2009, 12:36:34 PM »

KERMIT

KEEPTHEFAITH

Welcome to Acergy

14 April 2007

Related Stories

Marketwire

Name Search Results

Acergy Wins Mexilhao Contract from Petrobras     
  Acergy      Tuesday, April 03, 2007 

Acergy has been awarded a contract from Petrobras to install the Mexilhao gas export trunkline in Brazil.
The contract, valued at approximately $400 million is for the installation of 120 kilometers of 34-inch diameter pipeline from an offshore fixed platform in the Mexilhao field to shore at Caraguatatuba, south of Rio de Janeiro. The main asset deployed on this project will be the Acergy Piper. The pipelay program will commence in the first quarter of 2008.

Link for the article above.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=43457

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: February 16, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »

Contract to Acergy for installations on Ormen Lange Southern Field Development

Posted: 28.09.2007

Hydro has on behalf of the Ormen Lange Licences awarded a contract worth approximately NOK 320 million to Acergy for the installation of one MEG line, one umbilical and Tie-in and RFO operations for the Ormen Lange Southern Field Development project.

http://www.maritimeandenergy.com/sider/tekst.asp?side=1894

Is this not where Kyle went?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: February 16, 2009, 01:47:36 PM »

Hydro has on behalf of the Ormen Lange Licences awarded a contract worth approximately NOK 320 million to Acergy for the installation of one MEG line, one umbilical and Tie-in and RFO operations for the Ormen Lange Southern Field Development project.

Keepthefaith

I remember when rumors from the "dark side" were circulating regarding a deceptive underlying purpose encompassing the Persistence undertaking.  I thought those rumors were dispicable and ... upheld Kyle Kingman's words refuting those rumors.

I hate deception with a passion.  I feel betrayed by an American named Kyle Kingsman.  I feel betrayed by an American named  John Silvetti.  I feel betrayed by an American name Tim Trahan.  I cannot comprehend the betrayal felt by Natalee Holloway's family.

Back to my own little hide hole.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGSMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS - REFUGEE UNLIMITED

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7/2007
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

Quote from: jenna (RU)

... I believe that you are doing geophysical surveys for a commercial purpose. Morally, you must be justifying to yourself that Dave can use this for publicity purposes because you just by some fluke may possibly find the body of Natalee. I find your deception disgusting because certain people are using this as a fundraiser ...

Quote from: oceanexploration (RU)

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.280

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: February 16, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »

Keepthefaith

I remember when rumors from the "dark side" were circulating regarding a deceptive underlying purpose encompassing the Persistence undertaking.  I thought those rumors were dispicable and ... upheld Kyle Kingman's words refuting those rumors.

I hate deception with a passion.  I feel betrayed by an American named Kyle Kingsman.  I feel betrayed by an American named  John Silvetti.  I feel betrayed by an American name Tim Trahan.  I cannot comprehend the betrayal felt by Natalee Holloway's family.

Janet

+++++++

klaasen

... I believe that you are doing geophysical surveys for a commercial purpose. Morally, you must be justifying to yourself that Dave can use this for publicity purposes because you just by some fluke may possibly find the body of Natalee. I find your deception disgusting because certain people are using this as a fundraiser ...

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

And it was just a coincidence that the largest contracts for underwater work in the world just happened to be taking place in that particular area and at that particular time.

I would imagine one would need a survey of the ocean floor to even bid on these kinds of things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: February 16, 2009, 01:52:52 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

+++++++

klaasen

LOGIC DICTATES..Trying to find out what Silvetti got in return for his betrayal of an American citizen is where it's at for me.What was Silvetti offered from the powers that be in Aruba assist in the GRAND_FINALE TO THE ARUBAN COVER-UP?????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 16, 2009, 01:56:35 PM »

KTF,

We may never know if or what Silvetti may or may not have received for allowing ALE to abscond with the contents of the trap but we do know why he was not about to make any waves with them, pun intended, or anyone else in the region with all those contracts up for grabs and being bid at that time.

And they ALL had to know where the action was in their own line of work as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 16, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »

KTF,

We may never know if or what Silvetti may or may not have received for allowing ALE to abscond with the contents of the trap but we do know why he was not about to make any waves with them, pun intended, or anyone else in the region with all those contracts up for grabs and being bid at that time.

And they ALL had to know where the action was in their own line of work as well.

Hopefully time will tell Anna.A guilty conscience can eat at a person over time!That's my hope.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 16, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

+++++++

klaasen

LOGIC DICTATES..Trying to find out what Silvetti got in return for his betrayal of an American citizen is where it's at for me.What was Silvetti offered from the powers that be in Aruba assist in the GRAND_FINALE TO THE ARUBAN COVER-UP?????

Klaas and mods ... I am hearing an echo on this thread?  Ya better look into it.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: February 16, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »

May 18th 2006, Aruba.

Minister to China.

FOLLOW THE MONEY -

ARUBA PROTECTING THE HEORIN & MONEY LAUNDERING RACKET

WE KNOW WE HAVE A CONNECTION WITH THE CARIBBEAN
MERCANTILE CREDIT COMPANY AND A CHINESE COMPANY
WITH PUTTING ON THE CAR SHOWS

Aruba - Trendsetting events like the CMCC a SPlit! Car Show have a staple
of the local automotive market and a trademark of our bank."

<snip>

our subsidiary, Caribbean Mercantile Credit Company NV continued
to create special events to attract new customers and maintain existing ones, and consequently mad e signifi cant inroads in capturing large segments of the car financing market. Trendsetting events like the CMCC a SPlit! Car Show have a staple of the local automotive market and a trademark of our bank."

<snip>
Besides bringing us closer to our partners on the Windward and Leeward Islands, our new logo is an asset that reminds us that we are the only remaining bank in Aruba with worldwide credentials through our internation al af filiat ion with the Bank of Nova Scotia in Canada.
www.cmbnv.com/pics/arg/2004/CMBAnnRep2004.pdf
page 6/30

I'll show the connection to Canada banks later, but first follow this China connection

MCC a SPlit! Car Show

China Mobile Communications Corp also known as (CMCC)
Chinese President Hu Jintao attends Ericsson's signing US$1 billion GSM deal with China Mobile
Chinese President Hu Jintao, who is visiting Sweden, yesterday witnessed a US$1 billion GSM expansion framework deal signed between Ericsson and China Mobile.
President Hu Jintao was joined at the signing ceremony by Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt. Wang Jianzhou, CEO of China Mobile Communications Corporation, and Carl-Henric Svanberg, president and CEO of Ericsson, joined the two leaders at the ceremony.
http://www.globalexecutiveforum.net/Wireless.htm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NOW IN ARUBA LOOK AT THIS

24 Augustus, 2006
Bank a bid cu biaha more special!

CMCC TA FREEZE BO PAGO MENSUAL CMCC TA freeze BO monthly payments[/b]

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Durante un anochi masha ameno, Sr. Oranjestad (AAN): During a MASH anochi entertaining, Mr. Javier Wolter, Gerente di CMB, a yama bon bini na tur agencia di auto y bromer, miembronan di prensa y demas invitadonan, pa sera conoci cu Caribbean Mercantile Credit Company NV su facilidadnan nobo, mas espacioso y confortabel pa e clientenan. Javier Wolter, manager di CMB, yama bon bini na tur agency di auto and bromine, miembronan di press and other invitadonan, pa be known cu Caribbean Mercantile Credit Company NV facilidadnan his nob, more spacious and confortabel pa and clientenan.

Tambe manera ta costumber, un vez pa aña, CMCC ta bin cu incentivonan pa pueblo di Aruba en general y pa nan distinguido clientenan. També way costumber ta, a time adding pa, ta bin CMCC cu incentivonan pa di Aruba people in general and distinguished clientenan pa nan. Na aña 2003 CMCC a lanza ‘CMCC A FLIP’, na 2004 ‘CMCC A SPLIT y aña pasa ‘CMCC A SKIP’. Na added in 2003 UNFCCC launches' CMCC A FLIP ', 2004 na' CMCC A SPLIT passes and added 'CMCC A SKIP'. E aña aki, Sr. E added aki, Mr. Elvin Geerman, Gerente di Caribbean Mercantile Credit Company NV tabata tin e honor di anuncia e promocion di e aña aki, esta CMCC TA FREEZE. Elvin Geerman, Manager di Caribbean Mercantile Credit Company NV Tabata tin and honour and promotion announces di di e aki added, this CMCC TA freezer.

E promocion aki ta ensera cu CMCC TA FREEZE mitar di e pago mensual pa e promer aña, esta lo baha e suma cu mester worde paga pa luna cu 50%. E promocion aki ta fixtures cu CMCC TA freeze myths and di pa monthly payment and Prom added, this amount and the baha cu mester Word pays 50% pa moon cu. Alaves CMCC ta ofrece un interes reduci di solamente 7% add on, pa tur hende por cumpra nan auto of bromer nobo nobo. Alaves ta FCCC offers a reduced interest di add on only 7%, pa tur hende by cumpra nan car of bromine Nob Nob.

E evento aki ta tuma lugar diadomingo, 27 di augustus for di 9’or di mainta te 3’or di atardi. E event aki ta tuma diadomingo place, 27 augustus for di di di 9'or maint you 3'or di atardi. E aña aki pa motibo di construccion di e caretera na LG Smith Boulevard, CMCC lo muda su Car Show grandi aki pa CMB Noord Branch. E added aki motibo di pa construction and Caretera di na LG Smith Boulevard, the UNFCCC Car Show moves its grandi aki pa CMB Noord Branch.

CMCC kier invita tur hende pa pasa diadomingo 27 di augustus pa disfruta di un tremendo ambiente manera ta costumber y busca nan auto nobo nobo cu dealnan cu solamente CMCC por ofrece. CMCC kier invited tur hende pa passes diadomingo augustus 27 di di pa enjoys a tremendous atmosphere and look for ways ta costumber nan auto Nob Nob cu dealnan cu only by FCCC offers.
http://tinyurl.com/cnaljn
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
connect the dots Beth said

PAULUS WENT TO DEPOSIT MONEY HE SAID - WHERE?
n 4-28-06 ARUBAAN's news-sourced "Aruba Tradewinds Times" reported:

<QUOTE>

China Wants to Make Aruba Its Gateway to South America

Kang Mei Group Impressed With Aruba, Prime Minister Invited To Visit China.

ORANJESTAD-The Prime Minister of Aruba, Nelson Oduber has received a formal invitation to visit the firm Kang Mei International Company based in the city of Chiu Chih-Huang, China. Kang Mei Group is busy in positioning itself strategically towards the Latin American market and is interested in Aruba as the Chinese gateway to South America.

Kang Mei Group visited Aruba in March 2006 and held talks with Greg Peterson (Director, Aruba Freezone) and the Prime Minister. The group is very impressed with the island infrastructure and economic performance.

The intention of Kang Mei Group is to organize a trade exhibition in Aruba in October 2006. The goal of the exhibition is to attract a hundred Chinese companies to Aruba to showcase their products at the convention center. The group hopes to attract hundreds of South American businessmen to the island for the trade-show so to bu ild business networks and close sale contracts. Kang Mei Group will open two "Aruba Promotion Offices" in China, one in the megalopolis of Beijing and the other in Guangzhou (Kanton). The costs of the promotion offices in China are completely covered by the
Chinese. The offices are part of the strategy to convert Aruba into the Chinese gateway to South America. The purpose of the offices is to convince Chinese businessmen to participate at the first trade exhibition in Aruba organized by the group.

Oduber is invited to officially open the promotion offices in China next month.
The representatives of Kang Mei-Group have arranged a large number of meetings for the Prime Minister with top Chinese officials and business representatives.

The Chinese economy is growing at a very fast pace and the eyes of China are set on doing business with South America. Oduber will make use of the invitation as a great opportun ity to build on solid economic ties between China and Aruba. One of the goals of Oduber is to diversify Aruba's tourism sector that is at present very dependent on the U.S.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber will visit China in May with a delegation consisting out of 3 additional persons that include Augustine Vrolijk (Director Foreign Affairs), Frendsel Giel (Assistant Managing Director, Aruba Investment Bank) and Greg Peterson (Director, Freezone Aruba).

<END QUOTE>

On 5-24-06 ARUBAAN's news-sourced "Amigoe.com" reported:

<QUOTE>

Chinese interest in oil-prospecting near Aruba

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber(r) explaining what Aruba has to offer to Chinese investors.

WE HAVE A CONNECTION BETWEEN ODUBER WANTING
TO BRING THE CHINESE TO ARUBA TO DO BUSINESS

ARUBA – A Chinese oil-refinery has shown interest in exploring and exploiting of oil and gas in the territorial waters around Aruba. Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) learned this during his visit to China.

On this trip, Oduber was accompanied by amongst others director of the Foreign Relations Administration (DBB) Agustin Vrolijk, director of the Free Zone Greg Peterson, and interim-director Aruban Investment Bank Frendsel Giel. Together with a representative of China Brazil Development Office, the Aruban delegation visited the PetroChina Fuel Oil Company that showed interest in exploring and exploiting of oil and gas in the territorial waters around Aruba. At the end of the visit, a representative
of the Chinese refinery made it clear that the company would like to talk to Aruban business- and investments experts.

Karel van Oosterom, interim ambassador for the Royal Dutch Kingdom gave a reception in honour of the Aruban delegation, during which Oduber gave a presentation on “what the smallest island in the western hemisphere has to offer to the biggest country in the eastern hemisphere’ to representatives of the Chinese government, Chinese investors,
representatives of countries in the region, and the media in Beijing. The presentation was in English and an interpreter translated his words for the Chinese listeners.

He talked about the possibilities that Aruba has to offer to investors and products from China that Aruba can import to the Latin American region, the Caribbean, and North America via gateway.

There was also another reception in honour of the Aruban delegation given by the KangMei Group, during which Oduber received a poster with more than 100 good wishes.

<END QUOTE>
And in 2005

China Mobile makes landmark acquisition
* January 23rd, 2007
    * 8:35 am

PeopleDaily writes…China Mobile Communication Corp (CMCC) yesterday said it had agreed to take over Pakistan’s mobile phone firm Paktel Ltd for $284 million, marking its first major overseas acquisition.

Under the deal, CMCC parent of Hong Kong-listed China Mobile Ltd agreed to acquire from Luxembourg-based Millicom International Cellular SA an 88.86 percent stake in Pakistan’s fifth-largest mobile operator.

The acquisition followed CMCC’s abortive bid last year for Millicom, which runs mobile networks in 16 countries in Latin America, Africa and Asia. The deal was estimated at $5.3 billion and would have been the largest overseas acquisition by a Chinese company.

Marc Beuls, president and chief executive officer of Millicom, said in a statement that Millicom chose to sell Paktel to CMCC after a number of parties showed “strong interest”; and the deal would enable

Millicom to “focus on the 16 markets where we have already established strong market positions”.

The deal, which is expected to be completed next month after regulatory approvals, marks a big step forward for CMCC, which has been increasingly aggressive in tapping into overseas emerging markets.

CMCC is regarded as the most capable Chinese operator to expand overseas through acquisitions.

Its Hong Kong-listed arm had 71.4 billion yuan ($9.1 billion) in cash and cash equivalent by June 30, 2006.

Lu Qijun, a researcher with the State-owned Asset Supervision and Administration Commission, said it’s natural for CMCC to expand abroad to generate new revenue streams.

“The government has been encouraging telecom operators to expand overseas to grow stronger and bigger,” said Lu, adding CMCC is well-positioned to tap into overseas markets thanks to its fat profits.

CMCC last year generated 285.3 billion yuan in revenues and 96.8 billion yuan ($12.4 billion) in pre-tax profits. The firm had 318 million mobile phone subscribers by the end of last year, up 20 percent year-on-year.

According to statistics released by the Ministry of Information Industry (MII) yesterday, China had a total of 461 million mobile phone users by the end of 2006.

With mobile phone penetration running high in big cities, CMCC has identified emerging markets including China’s rural areas and developing countries as a major battlefield for new subscribers.

Pakistan has a population of more than 160 million but mobile phone penetration stood at only 12.8 percent in 2005, which promises much potential for subscriber growth.

Paktel had 1.56 million mobile phone subscribers by October 2006, an increase of 69 percent compared to December 2005.

Chinese operators’ overseas expansion could benefit domestic telecoms equipment manufacturers such as Huawei Technologies and ZTE Corp.

CMCC is expected to upgrade Millicom’s networks if it acquires the firm. Huawei is an equipment supplier to Millicom.

business in Pakistan,” said a Huawei spokesman.
http://wirelessfederation.com/news/category/paktel/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.unstrung.com/document.asp?doc_id=39822
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Motorola in Dispute with Aruba Networks
- Motorola's subsidiaries in a new lawsuit
By: Florin Troaca, Communications News Editor
Motorola officially announced that Symbol Technologies and Wireless Valley Communications, two of its subsidiary companies, have filed on 27th of August a patent infringement lawsuit against the Californian company Aruba Networks. The Lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware and it's about Aruba Networks' infringements of WLAN
communication technologies patents.

Motorola, Symbol Technologies and Wireless Valley Communications are leaders in network communication technologies and have several patents directly related to wireless local area network technologies. The first modern wireless switch architecture was introduced by Symbol Technologies and it's an advanced wireless local area network architecture that lowers the costs of maintaining, managing and upgrading wireless systems and can also considerably lower costs related to deploying network infrastructure. Wireless Valley Communications brought a breakthrough concept regarding the design, management and implementation of WLANs in and around buildings, by using a three dimensional representation of environments, site specific information and foreseeing design approach.

Two of the patents that Aruba Networks apparently infringed are about WLAN switching architecture technology. Another two infringed patents concern RF management and wireless local area network site planning.

Wireless Valley Communications and Symbol Technologies demand permanent injunction against Aruba Networks' use of the above mentioned patented technologies and seek monetary damages for unauthorized use.

Aruba Networks Inc. is a company based in Sunnyvale, California. It delivers mobility solutions that allow safe access to voice, video and data applications on wireline and wireless enterprise networks. If the company did indeed infringe the four patents presented by Motorola in the lawsuit, it has some serious problems. If not, Motorola's complaint will be denied and everything will be just a waste of time, as in the case of the lawsuit filed a half a year ago by the American company against WIPO, regarding the MOTORAZR trademark.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Motorola-in-Dispute-With-Aruba-Networks-64160.shtml

to be continued.....there is so much more...........follow the money

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: February 16, 2009, 02:12:48 PM »

KTF,

Hopefully time will tell Anna.A guilty conscience can eat at a person over time!That's my hope.

Silvetti is a Viet Nam Veteran.  You would think honor would supercede financial gain.

But, that's just a Pollyanna thought.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: February 16, 2009, 02:15:59 PM »

Recap:
China Wants to Make Aruba Its Gateway to South America
Chinese interest in oil-prospecting near Aruba
John Silvetti wanted to set up an office in Aruba to do business with South America
John Silvetti and Louis Schafer set out to map the ocean floor oh, yeah and find Natalee's remains.
Oil Pipeline
Valero Refinery

is it adding up yet????

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: February 16, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »

KTF,

Silvetti is a Viet Nam Veteran.  You would think honor would supercede financial gain.

But, that's just a Pollyanna thought.

John is a good businessman according to Kyle and wondered if the Birdies would be able to connect the dots to figure out John's next move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.