May 01, 2024, 03:17:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 292299 times)
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: February 16, 2009, 07:43:57 PM »

Recap:
China Wants to Make Aruba Its Gateway to South America
Chinese interest in oil-prospecting near Aruba
John Silvetti wanted to set up an office in Aruba to do business with South America
John Silvetti and Louis Schafer set out to map the ocean floor oh, yeah and find Natalee's remains.
Oil Pipeline
Valero Refinery

is it adding up yet????

The Chinese and the Russians are bitter rivals, yes? So China is sniffing around Aruba but so is Hugo Chavez (Venezuela) and his new best friend, Vladimir Putin (Russia). Venezuela and Russia have formed a partnership to explore the waters around Aruba.

All of them, China and Russia and Venezuela, might be very interested in Silvetti's underwater mapping and gridding.

The United States is very concerned about the new budding relationship between Russia and Venezuela.

And, we know that oil speculation had something to do with the tanking of the American economy, along with other factors like the collapse of the housing and lending markets.

And now China and Russia and Venezuela are probably speculating up a storm, or preparing to do so, in the waters off of Aruba. Not being in the oil business or proficient in predicting oils futures on the commodities market, I'm going to assume all those government entities would require some extensive gridding and mapping of the ocean fllor in the general area where they might be interested in drilling for oil.

And has John Silvetti or anyone from Persistence played any role in those speculative explorations by foreign governments?

Things that make you go hmmm...

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #541 on: February 16, 2009, 07:45:09 PM »

Janet!You best be in the kitchen and whip-up the best Shoe-fly pie you've ever made.After that.Kermit is hungry!

Yes, Janet...and you need to add a little extra...of that secret extra special ingredient!  

Not the *hinky* stuff!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 16, 2009, 07:48:51 PM »

Janet!You best be in the kitchen and whip-up the best Shoe-fly pie you've ever made.After that.Kermit is hungry!

YES - shoefly pie for dinner!

actually I've been sitting on this for some time, although some, shall I say nameless, yet very prominent individuals, have copies. I hope it exposes more of what has been going on for years and years.

Paulus does the contracts.He must be extremely valuable to the MONEY men....

OK.I'll ask the question.If Silvetti were to set up a business.Who'd draw up the paperwork???

The A.V.V. is exempt from any taxation in Aruba with regard to its income, whatever the nature thereof.

<snip>
 the A.V.V. must obtain a declaration of no objection from the Minister of Justice on its articles of incorporation;
<snip>
#  the A.V.V. must have its registered office in Aruba and must have a Registered Agent in Aruba (“Legal Representative”). Only a Limited Liability Trust Company established in Aruba with the Trust Business

License may act as a Registered Agent; # the board of managing directors of an A.V.V. may consist of one of the following: a Limited Liability Trust Company established in Aruba with a Trust Business License, non-resident legal entities or non-resident individuals;
http://www.amtraruba.com/form-01.html

Does this mean that an ATTORNEY would set it up.
Paulus van der Sloot is an attorney, not a judge. He would probably know how to set that up for someone like Silvetti who wanted to open a business in Aruba I think.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: February 16, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »

Dave Holloway does not give up on finding Natalee                                                                monday february 16 2009
By Maaike Ruepert

The investigation of the Natalee Holloway missing almost four years after her disappearance in Aruba really trapped. However, Natalees father Dave Holloway with some American experts on research itself.

Dave with Natalee Holloway, six days before her disappearance in Aruba.
A 80 meter long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. A sloppy 5 million dollar cost for 150 items on diving in the Caribbean Sea and a pond to dig to find a trace of Natalee. An American team, specializing in finding missing persons, that amount of overtime, but wait in vain for support from Hans Mos, head prosecutor in Aruba, says Natalees father Dave Holloway.
http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

also:

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3007001/Vader_Natalee_Holloway_wil_nieuwe_zoektocht_in_Aruba.html

Dave has a team ready to start searching again in the pond and of the coast of Aruba.
a 80 meter long ship with diving equipment is ready to sail to Aruba.
the team has 5 million dollar to spend.
but Hans Mos won't give approval. so the team can't sail off for Aruba.

also comments form John Silvetti and Tim Miller (TexasEquuSearch).

i wait for an English article. else i am going to translate both articles.

i haven't been following this Kyle-situation because i find it too confusing.
but i might give in another try.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: February 16, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »

Recap:
John Silvetti wanted to set up an office in Aruba to do business with South America
John Silvetti and Louis Schafer set out to map the ocean floor oh, yeah and find Natalee's remains.
Oil Pipeline
Valero Refinery

is it adding up yet????

The Chinese and the Russians are bitter rivals, yes? So China is sniffing around Aruba but so is Hugo Chavez (Venezuela) and his new best friend, Vladimir Putin (Russia). Venezuela and Russia have formed a partnership to explore the waters around Aruba.

All of them, China and Russia and Venezuela, might be very interested in Silvetti's underwater mapping and gridding.

The United States is very concerned about the new budding relationship between Russia and Venezuela.

And, we know that oil speculation had something to do with the tanking of the American economy, along with other factors like the collapse of the housing and lending markets.

And now China and Russia and Venezuela are probably speculating up a storm, or preparing to do so, in the waters off of Aruba. Not being in the oil business or proficient in predicting oils futures on the commodities market, I'm going to assume all those government entities would require some extensive gridding and mapping of the ocean fllor in the general area where they might be interested in drilling for oil.

And has John Silvetti or anyone from Persistence played any role in those speculative explorations by foreign governments?

Maybe that is why the Silvetti company merged with Netherlands.
To give them greater control over the market.

You are right oldiebutgoodie, the Russians are very involved in the OIL industry and I would think Silvetti would get a good sum of money from any maps he might have of the ocean.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: February 16, 2009, 07:51:47 PM »

Yes, Janet...and you need to add a little extra...of that secret extra special ingredient!  

Not the *hinky* stuff!

Too late.  Kermit ... I left the forum to bake one of your Grandma's ShooFly Shoo pies.  I added the special "hinky" ingredient that texasmom is referring to and ... the pie has been put in the oven.  Now just hop right on over this minute!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: February 16, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »

Recap:
Oil Pipeline
Valero Refinery

is it adding up yet????

Maybe that is why the Silvetti company merged with Netherlands.
To give them greater control over the market.

You are right oldiebutgoodie, the Russians are very involved in the OIL industry and I would think Silvetti would get a good sum of money from any maps he might have of the ocean.

I don't know much about Silvetti, certainly not as much as you do, but is it possible that key players in this alleged Persistence search for Natalee were really just ho's-in-disguise? Pimping out their skills and expertise to the highest bidder? If one participant saw the light as to what was really happening, could that certain someone have hightailed it back to the USA to try to get in their bid for fame and fortune before the others knew what he was up to?

The thing is, when an individual is paid money by a foreign government, they would have to register as a foreign agent. It would be interesting to run that information on some of the players in this story.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: February 16, 2009, 08:02:15 PM »

Too late.  Kermit ... I left the forum to bake one of your Grandma's ShooFly Shoo pies.  I added the special "hinky" ingredient that texasmom is referring to and ... the pie has been put in the oven.  Now just hop right on over this minute!!

Janet

What exactly is the *hinky* made of?
I need to be careful of allergies.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: February 16, 2009, 08:09:46 PM »

You know, we had been talking about the mapping and Venezuela,
and a pipeline.....hadn't mentioned Valero.
and Hotshot came on at least twice and said that they didn't map
anywhere near Valero.  That set my hinky meter to whirrring.

She also said ....so they did map while looking for Natalee...so what?
She got that directly from Silvetti, IMO.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #549 on: February 16, 2009, 08:11:07 PM »

Not the *hinky* stuff!

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: February 16, 2009, 08:12:26 PM »

Not the *hinky* stuff!

Janet

Once you eat some of that pie Kermit.I do not want to see the Hinky video of you and Miss Piggy on Youtube.I repeat.No video on youtube!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: February 16, 2009, 08:13:10 PM »

Janet

Ground up rana catesbeina (hee hee)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: February 16, 2009, 08:13:57 PM »

I don't know much about Silvetti, certainly not as much as you do, but is it possible that key players in this alleged Persistence search for Natalee were really just ho's-in-disguise? Pimping out their skills and expertise to the highest bidder? If one participant saw the light as to what was really happening, could that certain someone have hightailed it back to the USA to try to get in their bid for fame and fortune before the others knew what he was up to?

The thing is, when an individual is paid money by a foreign government, they would have to register as a foreign agent. It would be interesting to run that information on some of the players in this story.

I would think if the Persistence crew were "ho's-in-disguise pimping out their skills and expertise to the highest bidder"  -  That means that they used Natalee's demise as a scheme for money for themselves and also the donations that they were asking for I think would be illegal???  Maybe someone else knows the answer to that.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: February 16, 2009, 08:14:59 PM »

Ground up rana catesbeina (hee hee)
[/quote]

Is that like caster oil?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: February 16, 2009, 08:15:03 PM »

Hey Wreck.You're keeping your head away from meteor's right?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: February 16, 2009, 08:16:13 PM »

Once you eat some of that pie Kermit.I do not want to see the Hinky video of you and Miss Piggy on Youtube.I repeat.No video on youtube!

CARPE do you hear that!

NO TUBES!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: February 16, 2009, 08:17:45 PM »

Yes, she said that.

Hey did you see SAN's avi
She's wearing the knit cap you made with BUCKS tail flaps.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: February 16, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

I would think if the Persistence crew were "ho's-in-disguise pimping out their skills and expertise to the highest bidder"  -  That means that they used Natalee's demise as a scheme for money for themselves and also the donations that they were asking for I think would be illegal???  Maybe someone else knows the answer to that.

It's all very,very sick.Beth and Dave are the epitome of wondeful people!To be able to do what The Persistence has done is despicable to say the least!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: February 16, 2009, 08:20:08 PM »

Dave Holloway does not give up on finding Natalee                                                                monday february 16 2009
By Maaike Ruepert

The investigation of the Natalee Holloway missing almost four years after her disappearance in Aruba really trapped. However, Natalees father Dave Holloway with some American experts on research itself.

Dave with Natalee Holloway, six days before her disappearance in Aruba.
A 80 meter long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. A sloppy 5 million dollar cost for 150 items on diving in the Caribbean Sea and a pond to dig to find a trace of Natalee. An American team, specializing in finding missing persons, that amount of overtime, but wait in vain for support from Hans Mos, head prosecutor in Aruba, says Natalees father Dave Holloway.
http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

also:

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3007001/Vader_Natalee_Holloway_wil_nieuwe_zoektocht_in_Aruba.html

Dave has a team ready to start searching again in the pond and of the coast of Aruba.
a 80 meter long ship with diving equipment is ready to sail to Aruba.
the team has 5 million dollar to spend.
but Hans Mos won't give approval. so the team can't sail off for Aruba.

also comments form John Silvetti and Tim Miller (TexasEquuSearch).

i wait for an English article. else i am going to translate both articles.

i haven't been following this Kyle-situation because i find it too confusing.
but i might give in another try.

Didn't CAPS say they already searched the pond & 40 investigators from Holland arrived and the place was roped off?

Seems I recall that......

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: February 16, 2009, 08:20:32 PM »

Yes, she said that.

Hey did you see SAN's avi
She's wearing the knit cap you made with BUCKS tail flaps.

I saw it.....she looks great with Buck's tail for flaps.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.