April 19, 2024, 02:52:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291480 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: February 16, 2009, 08:24:13 PM »

Janet!You best be in the kitchen and whip-up the best Shoe-fly pie you've ever made.After that.Kermit is hungry!

Yes, Janet...and you need to add a little extra...of that secret extra special ingredient!  

Not the *hinky* stuff!

Too late.  Kermit ... I left the forum to bake one of your Grandma's ShooFly Shoo pies.  I added the special "hinky" ingredient that texasmom is referring to and ... the pie has been put in the oven.  Now just hop right on over this minute!!

Janet

Once you eat some of that pie Kermit.I do not want to see the Hinky video of you and Miss Piggy on Youtube.I repeat.No video on youtube!

It will probably be available for viewing over in musings!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 16, 2009, 08:26:06 PM »

Dave Holloway does not give up on finding Natalee                                                                monday february 16 2009
By Maaike Ruepert

The investigation of the Natalee Holloway missing almost four years after her disappearance in Aruba really trapped. However, Natalees father Dave Holloway with some American experts on research itself.

Dave with Natalee Holloway, six days before her disappearance in Aruba.
A 80 meter long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. A sloppy 5 million dollar cost for 150 items on diving in the Caribbean Sea and a pond to dig to find a trace of Natalee. An American team, specializing in finding missing persons, that amount of overtime, but wait in vain for support from Hans Mos, head prosecutor in Aruba, says Natalees father Dave Holloway.
http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

also:

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3007001/Vader_Natalee_Holloway_wil_nieuwe_zoektocht_in_Aruba.html

Dave has a team ready to start searching again in the pond and of the coast of Aruba.
a 80 meter long ship with diving equipment is ready to sail to Aruba.
the team has 5 million dollar to spend.
but Hans Mos won't give approval. so the team can't sail off for Aruba.

also comments form John Silvetti and Tim Miller (TexasEquuSearch).

i wait for an English article. else i am going to translate both articles.

i haven't been following this Kyle-situation because i find it too confusing.
but i might give in another try.

Didn't CAPS say they already searched the pond & 40 investigators from Holland arrived and the place was roped off?

Seems I recall that......

I'd love to see Dave,and or Tim Miller present Silvetti with all of Kyle's words,as well as the documentation that we've all read and seen and see what he has to say.Make sure he's on a boat out in the middle of the ocean with camera's rolling with nowhere to run!Sound's good to me.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 16, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »

What exactly is the *hinky* made of?
I need to be careful of allergies.

Ground up rana catesbeina (hee hee)

Is that like caster oil?

[/quote]Frog legs!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: February 16, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »

You know, we had been talking about the mapping and Venezuela,
and a pipeline.....hadn't mentioned Valero.
and Hotshot came on at least twice and said that they didn't map
anywhere near Valero.  That set my hinky meter to whirrring.

She also said ....so they did map while looking for Natalee...so what?
She got that directly from Silvetti, IMO.

Magnolia ... your hinky meter was right on!!

There would have been nothing wrong if the understanding from the getgo was that the Persistence undertaking was two fold ... mapping oil targets and keeping a watch out for a container that may hold Natalee Holloway's remains.  Hey ... Monkeys would have been rejoicing.  The family would have been thankful.

However ... it is the deceptive impression which was given that the endeavor was all about search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  Donations were solicited by TES and ... donors sacrificially donated to the cause as it was understood.

Then when all was said and done ... John Silvetti handed what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains over to the enemy ... the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7/2007
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

Quote from: jenna (RU)

... I believe that you are doing geophysical surveys for a commercial purpose. Morally, you must be justifying to yourself that Dave can use this for publicity purposes because you just by some fluke may possibly find the body of Natalee. I find your deception disgusting because certain people are using this as a fundraiser ...

Quote from: oceanexploration (RU)

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.280

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: February 16, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »

Dave Holloway does not give up on finding Natalee                                                                monday february 16 2009
By Maaike Ruepert

The investigation of the Natalee Holloway missing almost four years after her disappearance in Aruba really trapped. However, Natalees father Dave Holloway with some American experts on research itself.

A 80 meter long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. A sloppy 5 million dollar cost for 150 items on diving in the Caribbean Sea and a pond to dig to find a trace of Natalee. An American team, specializing in finding missing persons, that amount of overtime, but wait in vain for support from Hans Mos, head prosecutor in Aruba, says Natalees father Dave Holloway.
http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

also:

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3007001/Vader_Natalee_Holloway_wil_nieuwe_zoektocht_in_Aruba.html

Dave has a team ready to start searching again in the pond and of the coast of Aruba.

Didn't CAPS say they already searched the pond & 40 investigators from Holland arrived and the place was roped off?

I'd love to see Dave,and or Tim Miller present Silvetti with all of Kyle's words,as well as the documentation that we've all read and seen and see what he has to say.Make sure he's on a boat out in the middle of the ocean with camera's rolling with nowhere to run!Sound's good to me.....

I have a feeling Silvetti has already seen all of Kyle's words and the back-up.
I think that was Iris' mission.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: February 16, 2009, 08:37:34 PM »

Hey Wreck.You're keeping your head away from meteor's right?
Maybe that is what caught my head on fire the first time!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: February 16, 2009, 08:37:40 PM »

Wreck needs a construction helmet!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #567 on: February 16, 2009, 08:38:55 PM »

You were the first person I thought about when I saw that!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 16, 2009, 08:39:11 PM »

Too late.  Kermit ... I left the forum to bake one of your Grandma's ShooFly Shoo pies.  I added the special "hinky" ingredient that texasmom is referring to and ... the pie has been put in the oven.  Now just hop right on over this minute!!

Janet

What exactly is the *hinky* made of?
I need to be careful of allergies.

Don't ask?  Just have a slice of your Grandma's hot freshly baked Shoofly Shoo pie with pastry that melts in your mouth ... topped with real whipping cream.

Then tell me how you like that undefined subtle taste that words cannot describe ... the taste that I will call "hinky" for lack of a better word.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: February 16, 2009, 08:39:17 PM »

There may be some phenomenon with your thinking cap!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 16, 2009, 08:40:18 PM »

Wreck needs a construction helmet!!!!!

Klaas has one she isn't using any longer!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 16, 2009, 08:41:56 PM »

It will probably be available for viewing over in musings!   

a Klassend special
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 16, 2009, 08:42:09 PM »

I was kidding Kermit!!!!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: February 16, 2009, 08:45:42 PM »

By Maaike Ruepert

also:

Where did Iris go?I always enjoyed his/her view that Kyle is just a school boy scamming Two parents,FBI,ALE,Silvetti,Schaefer,TV exercutives in one of the biggest missing person's cases i've seen!For some reason i just don't buy it!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: February 16, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »

Don't ask?  Just have a slice of your Grandma's hot freshly baked Shoofly Shoo pie with pastry that melts in your mouth ... topped with real whipping cream.

Then tell me how you like that undefined subtle taste that words cannot describe ... the taste that I will call "hinky" for lack of a better word.

Janet

I think the *hinky* made me blind.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: February 16, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »

Yes, she said that.

Hey did you see SAN's avi
She's wearing the knit cap you made with BUCKS tail flaps.

I saw it.....she looks great with Buck's tail for flaps.

It's an original Magnolia style.  This week is fashion week in NY and I crashed one of the shows to get your hat seen all over the world.  Did you see me in the front row.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: February 16, 2009, 08:48:50 PM »

Well, not being a seaman, I would think that they could have mapped on their way to Aruba from Trinidad or whatever (I forget, now) the route they took was. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: February 16, 2009, 08:49:44 PM »

study
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 16, 2009, 08:50:34 PM »

For some reason they keep calling me pippi.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: February 16, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »

For some reason they keep calling me pippi.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.