April 26, 2024, 06:07:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291767 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 16, 2009, 08:53:53 PM »

It's an original Magnolia style.  This week is fashion week in NY and I crashed one of the shows to get your hat seen all over the world.  Did you see me in the front row.

Hedi Klum said: "I want a Goat wool with Buck's tail for flaps for me too, Seal!"

San said: "Sorry, BUCK's only got ONE TAIL and Miss Magnolia chopped it off for my ear flaps."

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: February 16, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »

It's an original Magnolia style.  This week is fashion week in NY and I crashed one of the shows to get your hat seen all over the world.  Did you see me in the front row.

Hedi Klum said: "I want a Goat wool with Buck's tail for flaps for me too, Seal!"

San said: "Sorry, BUCK's only got ONE TAIL and Miss Magnolia chopped it off for my ear flaps."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 16, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »

I was kidding Kermit!!!!   

This is what I would look like without legs.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #583 on: February 16, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: February 16, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

see the ad on the right
what celebrity is that without make up?

I clicked on it and it took me to buy something.

I want to know.

I voted pamela andersen

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: February 16, 2009, 09:02:43 PM »

I saw this girl at the show and she thought she looked better because she had a Monkey.  San said she has plenty of Monkey friends and she has an original Magnolia   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: February 16, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »

I have brought this back from Greenland for Magnolia. It's BUCKS cousin

Shhh! It's a surprise for Miss Magnolia

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: February 16, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »

I saw this girl at the show and she thought she looked better because she had a Monkey.  San said she has plenty of Monkey friends and she has an original Magnolia   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: February 16, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »

Don't ask?  Just have a slice of your Grandma's hot freshly baked Shoofly Shoo pie with pastry that melts in your mouth ... topped with real whipping cream.

Then tell me how you like that undefined subtle taste that words cannot describe ... the taste that I will call "hinky" for lack of a better word.

Janet

I think the *hinky* made me blind.

Nope ... you are wrong.  Kermit ... it was not "hinky" ingredient in the pie that made you blind.  It was the beautiful sunshine that the Fraser Valley of British Columbia has been experiencing in the past few days.  Kermit ... you believe all the rumors that Western British Columbia was a rain forest and ... you failed to bring along your mini sunglasses in you mini grip.

The good news.  A couple teaspoons of some bottled hinky in a cuppa of green tea will reverse the condition and ... your eyesight will return lickity split.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: February 16, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »

Janet, I think I need a bottle of that hinky stuff to go with the green tea I have here.  My peepers could use it.     

Are we on topic?           hmmmmmmmmmm         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: February 16, 2009, 09:49:06 PM »

Janet, I think I need a bottle of that hinky stuff to go with the green tea I have here.  My peepers could use it.     

Are we on topic?            hmmmmmmmmmm         

YUP!!

Many CnG Monkeys who support the actions of Kyle Kingman, John Silvetti, Tim Trahan and Louis Shaefer ... are blinded to the reality that they may be adhering to the finale of the great Aruban coverup and ... are blinded to the reality that the family of Natalee Holloway may have lost a final opportunity to bring their beloved home to rest on American soil.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: February 16, 2009, 10:03:54 PM »

2/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

alto command owing to anuncia some cambio structural dolfi richardson, comisario of asuntonan general y trudy hassell, comisario hudicial

in one circulario cu alto comisario, peter de witte owing to send for personal of cuerpo policial the week here, date day 10 of feburary ultimo, owing to confirma thing cu we of awemainta owing to come is anuncia. esta cu will have cambionan structural, where comisario dolfi richardson, that will follow fungi because; alto comisario interino, for of day 10 ultimo owing to change of responsabilidad, esta the is let the part hudicial y will is encarga now cu asunto general. of another near comisario trudy hassell, now will become comisario of asuntonan hudicial. one cambio, cu we owing to see is come at caminda, because have diferencianan bao of command policial y for can work more tranquil, the cambionan here was necesario. although have to tell if, cu esnan cu owing to come is work for several year end cu comisario dolfi richardson, the.o. cuerpo of recherche, team of aresto y others do not mucho contento the cambio here. more still, after of owing to crea one relacion y uno good among comisario richardson y the team investigativo, now have to go back establece one relacion new. but have one disgust big, till cu have some of the recherchenan owing to let know, if not can work cu comisario hassell, they will ask traslado or will busca another trabao abroad of police. work because; police, do not agreeable more. all the time awemainta owing to achieve informacion also, cu sindicato of police do not nothing contento niether y another week, will bay happen keep for keep of police, for hear the disgustonan of cada districto. y is they intencion for after convoca one meeting general big, where not have to exclui cu will can bay in accion. have very cos for regulation, the.o. promocion, the asunto of curso of llo, where command policial owing to go back change of opinion, where several police young owing to being let afo, y give pit n’esnan cu dentro of some will descend cu pensioen. spa is cuestiona maneho of alto comisario peter de witte seriamente. the funcionario here have to can stop on his pianan, y have to stop of wordo manipula. ultimo time, past owing to demostra of not can maneha cuerpo policial, cu is one of the motibonan for cual minister of husticia, rudy croes owing to busk’e y owing to cambi’e eliminando one alto comisario crioyo in person of mr. ronny bernadina. cu the hechonan here, y if see ultimamente raport of vno, much person is achieve cu all gobierno of nel oduber practicamente is bao of one lupa, for not tell bao of curatela.

today again an article about this in Awemainta.
i don't know what all this means.

is Rudy Croes shaking up the police force?

Peter de Witte, is he originally Dutch? is this another firing by Croes?
i wonder if it has something to do with VNO-gate.
or is it related to the Landsrecherche investigation into the early stages of the Holloway-case.
or Croes is making sure all his cronies are in the right place before the election in september.

haven't found anything about it in Dutch language media.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: February 16, 2009, 10:05:27 PM »

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=316:no-mester-exclui-cu-reunion-general-lo-bin-cu-mocion-di-desconfianza-contra-di-alto-comisario-peter-de-witte&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

Papiamentu translation:

not have to exclui cu meeting general will come cu mocion of desconfianza contra of alto comisario peter de witte

monday, 16 february 2009 20:03 for of some day end, is queen one tension in cuerpo policial. week happen, sindicato of police, (spa) did take decision cu proximamente will convoca one meeting general, where the miembronan will have cu take some decision. for interesa the miembronan p’e meeting here, for of yesterday y in dianan future, one delegacion of spa owing to cuminsa happen at cada keep of police in the districtonan, mustrando they the motibo of the meeting general here, cu assure will become uno very interesting, but also for hear of the inquitudnan cu have bao of miembronan of cuerpo policial. alto comisario of police, peter de witte, that does not p’e tension here last, owing to dicidi of calling directiva of spa yesterday self for one meeting, where they owing to reuni, y owing to talk on several sharp cu have pendiente for of enough time end. consecuentemente the meeting general, cu was planea for take lugar diahuebs now, owing to being change y will take lugar today morning for 11 or. for of some acolyte, can owing to feel cu not have to exclui cu in the meeting general of today, cu de soon will come one mocion of desconfianza contra of alto comisario peter de witte, where the miembronan will bay at expresa they malcontento cu his maneho. what consecuencia one mocion so can have p’e alto comisario, do not conoci, but if the have to is one message much cla for his person. that is being see, owing to come for mehora cuerpo policial, but everybody can constata cu more y more the cuerpo is bay atrás. the relacion among dirigentenan of spa y peter de witte owing to deteriora, till cu can tell cu miguel maduro, chairman of spa y alto comisario, do not “on speaking term”, thing assure not can is good. is conoci also, cu minister of husticia, for of year happen owing to let know end, cu the if do not sit more cu spa at table. much acolyte is malcontento, because gobierno owing to come is neglisha they posicion huridico. y because; such owing to surgi the cry, cu if peter de witte not can asumi his responsabilidad, then mihor owing to go back the netherlands. pesey, we of awemainta is tell, cu do not exclui cu today will can have one mocion of desconfianza contra of alto comisario de witte y if the not can accomplish cu his plan of mehoracion, then mihor p’e bay. in the meeting of yesterday morning cu peter de witte, not owing to trece none solucion. because thing cu owing to stay discuti yesterday morning, is same puntonan cu is pendiente for of year happen, cu the not owing to haci nothing on they, the.o. the promocionnan pendiente, compensacion for cloths, participacion n’e curso of llo, cu is cosnan cu is data for of enough time, y have of they even for of 2007, y nothing did take lugar for ehecuta they. till even for thing is participacion n’e curso of llo, have one “rancamento of siboyo”, where even minister of husticia, rudy croes owing to demanda for inclui 3 of his candidatonan preferi, siendo cu they do not accomplish self cu trabao of police. then all this have very acolyte of spa angry y is determina. not can tell if they're bay in accion still, but all cos is depende of the meeting general of today morning at pova. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 16, 2009, 10:08:07 PM »

That picture of DeWitte is a LOT bigger than I thought it was! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: February 16, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »

caesu,

I don't understand it all, but it seems that Rudy Croes is definitely trying to get all the "right" people in positions before he "retires".  jmo

I remember everyone being shocked when De Witte was put in that position in the first place!  Have to wonder why that happened...hmmmm

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: February 16, 2009, 10:19:48 PM »

Kermit,
I'm practically speechless!  The only thing I can think of to say right now is....WOW!

Great research!!!  Thank you!!!!!!   

Thank you. I know it's a lot to follow and figure out, but it does tell the story I think of how this is all connected in a web through banks and key figures in Aruba with mafia.

Is the Mafia in Chicago furnishing the Kalpoe's with their lawyers and most importantly money?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: February 16, 2009, 10:23:35 PM »

You OK Wreck?Your either stunned from what Kermit posted or you've got one eye on the computer and the other eye on the sky outside.Which is it?I can see Wreck ridin that Meteor over the sky's of Texas.Hell with ride em cowboy.How bout ride em meteor's.Hell with Gunz a blazin.How bout Brains a blazin....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: February 16, 2009, 10:24:44 PM »

You OK Wreck?Your either stunned from what Kermit posted or you've got one eye on the computer and the other eye on the sky outside.Which is it?I can see Wreck ridin that Meteor over the sky's of Texas.Hell with ride em cowboy.How bout ride em meteor's.Hell with Gunz a blazin.How bout Brains a blazin....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: February 16, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »

Kermit,
I'm practically speechless!  The only thing I can think of to say right now is....WOW!

Great research!!!  Thank you!!!!!!   

Either Chicago,and or Italy.Where'd Tacopina come from.American lawyer representing a suspect in a forgein country.Makes no sense...

Thank you. I know it's a lot to follow and figure out, but it does tell the story I think of how this is all connected in a web through banks and key figures in Aruba with mafia.

Is the Mafia in Chicago furnishing the Kalpoe's with their lawyers and most importantly money?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: February 16, 2009, 10:28:39 PM »

I wouldn't say what Kermit posted was "stunning" to me -- nothing would surprise me anymore!  Maybe I could ride the meteor down (like in Dr. Strangelove)! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.