March 28, 2024, 10:01:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 289965 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: February 16, 2009, 11:36:02 PM »

You OK Wreck?Your either stunned from what Kermit posted or you've got one eye on the computer and the other eye on the sky outside.Which is it?I can see Wreck ridin that Meteor over the sky's of Texas.Hell with ride em cowboy.How bout ride em meteor's.Hell with Gunz a blazin.How bout Brains a blazin....
I wouldn't say what Kermit posted was "stunning" to me -- nothing would surprise me anymore!  Maybe I could ride the meteor down (like in Dr. Strangelove)! 

Well, that's a thought, Wreck.  With all due respect and affection as a poster I have been posting with almost from the day Natalee disappeared, might I in jest without offending you venture to suggest that perhaps you would be best served by a tin foil hat?

Just kidding, Wreck. . . making a little funny at your expense.  Love ya!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: February 16, 2009, 11:39:15 PM »

You OK Wreck?Your either stunned from what Kermit posted or you've got one eye on the computer and the other eye on the sky outside.Which is it?I can see Wreck ridin that Meteor over the sky's of Texas.Hell with ride em cowboy.How bout ride em meteor's.Hell with Gunz a blazin.How bout Brains a blazin....
I wouldn't say what Kermit posted was "stunning" to me -- nothing would surprise me anymore!  Maybe I could ride the meteor down (like in Dr. Strangelove)! 

Well, that's a thought, Wreck.  With all due respect and affection as a poster I have been posting with almost from the day Natalee disappeared, might I in jest without offending you venture to suggest that perhaps you would be best served by a tin foil hat?

Just kidding, Wreck. . . making a little funny at your expense.  Love ya!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: February 16, 2009, 11:40:35 PM »

Great compilation, Kermit!

And you even have an old quote from my fav poster, Anna, in there.

Yes, long ago Tylergal and I did research on the money laundering expertise that Karin Janssen had and also Judge Rick Smit was endowed with a background of expertise in that regard.  Since we know there have been no investigations or prosecutions originating in Aruba about such things, I had to wonder if it was not for the purpose of instruction that these two experts in that field just happened to end up in Aruba.

I sent myself a link to all of that but will have to read several times to absorb.  I have also remained in touch with John Flood, mafia expert, believe it or not, trying to smooze a photo of Posner out of him.  So far, no go but I have sent him several I thought might be Posner and he has assured me none of them are.  I continue in this regard.

He has written a book or books on the mafia and is co-author of that huge website reference on mafia, best on Chicago Outfit I have ever seen.

You just never know what monkeys are doing off the forum, hahaha.

We are all seeking Justice for our American Citizen, our girl Natalee.

God Bless all Monkeys.......JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #623 on: February 16, 2009, 11:41:04 PM »

O/T

Just a reminder for everyone to say a prayer for the Marlies van der Kouwe family; the trial will being in a few hours in Bonaire.  I know this will be a very painful and trying time for her family.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: February 16, 2009, 11:42:00 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Peter Devries on E News

I only heard the last 5 minutes today. I think Peter Devries said, when asked if he had something to say to Joran, "Joran your dead!" Anyone have the transcript? Maybe Peter said "Joran you didit!" 

or "joran you idiot"

Yep, I can hear Peter saying that!  

Yep, they always WANT somebody to be threatening poor Joran.  Once Glenda/Julia posted about the dreadful threats she received but what she posted showed they were sent to ATA or AhAta.  Forget which now but anyway, they always try to exaggerate any perceived threat to make the offender look worse than what really happened.

And if De Vries said dead, he was not meaning in literal sense but that Joran was caught again up to no good.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: February 17, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

GOD BLESS BETH,DAVE,ROBIN,JUG,TIM MILLER,AS WELL AS THE MONKEY'S

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY IS WHERE IT'S AT

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. NATALEE HOLLOWAY HAS NOT,AND WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: February 17, 2009, 12:27:25 AM »

Busy day on this thread, thanks Kermit for that compilation, I'll have to put copy on my external hard drive. The picture in Aruba has always been far larger than just Natalee or Joran, that was the inherent problem and obstacle to justice, the players and the game are just so large and so powerful. Quite the plate of expensive worms too.

fyi, the russian oligarch Abramovich changed his focus to oil and gas in South America years ago before Natalee first went missing, his 737 is registered in Aruba as well, he too saw Aruba as a bridge. I understand he's now building a pirate-proof super yacht to ensure he can travel the high seas safely.

God bless Natalee and her family.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 17, 2009, 12:53:44 AM »

God bless Natalee, and her family.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: February 17, 2009, 12:54:24 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #629 on: February 17, 2009, 01:02:12 AM »

Good Night TM!

I've been back rereading Kermits post.....looks like the big Coverup is really big.....What was that that Paulus told PDV in the phone interview....There is alot more that could be told but too many people would be hurt......The Sorry B*astards need to understand that We ain't going anywheres until They Give Natalee back to Her Family......Bunch of Aholes that They are.....

Kermit Thanks for the Great info today.....All I can say is...WOW!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: February 17, 2009, 06:15:28 AM »

Posted by WorldJournier, at BFN:

Hi Everyone.... A very interesting article,  provided directly from a diamonds businessman located inside Aruba,  that states some  ----but not all----  of what the vast majority of professional investigators and intelligent persons have thought since May 30, 2005,  when Natalee was vanished....

http://diamonds-international-jewelry.com/WordPress/?p=116

(QUOTE)

The Price Of Saving Face

February 17, 2009 - That Aruba is one of the most beautiful places on earth, a prime tourist destination and a mecca for wreck divers is undisputable, but as with any great or small landmass in the world, it’s not without its problems. One of those problems reared its ugly head with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on May 30th of 2005 and the subsequent investigation.

From Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten lagging on search efforts in a perceived effort to help the father of the prime suspect to chief prosecutor Hans Mos, who incorrectly equated spending on the case with the solving of the case, something definitely smells rotten in Denmark. That the case was mishandled has been well documented by the major media outlets of the Netherlands, the U.S. and any other news outlet from any other nation who covered the story. Even Denmark’s right wing political MP has spoken out against the Arubian authorities’ handling of the investigation.

But one crime committed by a spoiled rotten no’er-do-well does not a dangerous island make. Aruba is still and will likely always be one of the safest islands in the Caribbean. Likewise, while a few corrupt politicians and law enforcement officers may have done irreparable damage to the reputation of the Arubian authorities, they’re certainly not the norm and shouldn’t be considered representative of the police force or governement as a whole. The fact that a crime was committed is obvious, but it was another crime altogether that rightfully drew the ire of many who might otherwise one day visit this exquisite paradise and see it for the wonderful place that it truly is.

The crime in question was perpetrated by the Arubian government and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force.

When Alabama, followed by Georgia and Arkansas, called for a national travel boycott to Aruba, it was in response to the mishandling of the Holloway investigation. In a letter to the American Society of Travel Agents, Alabama senator Richard Shelby stated that, “For the safety, security and wellbeing of our citizens, I do not believe that we can trust that we will be protected while in Aruba”. And why would he? Why would anyone familiar with the Natalee Holloway story feel the Island is safe for their loved ones? After all, the investigation was so rightfully maligned by the world press at the time of the boycott and it had become readily apparent that a criminal remained unprosecuted.

Joran van der Sloot, it is widely believed, had provided Holloway with drugs which caused her death, then made arrangements to dispose of her body in an effort to conceal himself from prosecution. Whether or not this was her final fate or whether there was any truth to alternate scenarios involving sexual assault or physical violence, it was evident that van der Sloot was the last person with Holloway, had lied to investigators on multiple occasions regarding his actions that night and was aided in avoiding prosecution by corruption among some of Aruba’s law enforcement and political authorities.

What stands out is the amount of money spent on the Holloway investigation and how it must have been as misappropriated as the investigative manpower spent looking into Jan van der Straten’s initial handling of the case. Although accusations have been publicly stated, no one in the Arubian government has moved forward to make a case against him. Is the corruption so deep that an investigation into the obvious mishandling of the original investigation couldn’t be undertaken? In short, who’s policing the police? This is just one of many areas where nothing, at least publicly, has been done in an effort to get to the truth. If money is influence (and with a prime suspect who has practically done everything but handcuff himself in admission of his lies and guilt), this case should have been solved long ago. It has cost the Island in the form of negative press and the resulting loss in tourist revenue. If connecting the dots to who did what and who got in the way of finding out would not only bring a killer to justice but reassure visitors from around the world that Aruba is indeed a safe place to visit, why not financially provide the pressure to make sure that happens?

But instead of acknowledging a purposefully bungled investigation, vowing to bring the guilty to justice and committing funds to stamp out the corruption that had let a killer go free, the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force decided it best to go on the counterattack, denouncing the boycott and falsifying the numbers of reported visitors to the island in an effort to make it appear as though the boycott was ineffective.

It can’t be argued that the people of Aruba proceeded with the best intentions when it came to the Holloway case, especially considering all the donations, personal and government allowed search hours devoted to finding her. Aruba is filled to capacity with caring people who don’t want to see anyone hurt, harmed or missing. Those employed by the tourism industry don’t deserve to suffer from the actions of corrupt politicians any more than Natalee Holloway deserved to be a victim of Joran van der Sloot.

But it also can’t be argued that the actions of a few have reflected on the many, and that’s the purpose, right or wrong, for external influences such as the boycott. Those who have repeatedly reaped the benefit of their position can’t have it both ways. Police and elected officials in Aruba are paid through tourist dollars. They cannot embrace tourism when it benefits them to do so yet grossly fail in their duties when it comes time to protect those same tourists from harm.

The boycott was (and is) an effort by those outside of Aruba to put pressure on those in Aruba who have the power and funds to root out the corruption that has defined the Holloway case. Its purpose was not to classify the population of an island as criminal, but to encourage the tourism industry, which pays for the political representatives of Aruba and their lifestyles, to do the right thing. In this instance, the “right thing” isn’t limited to the successful prosecution of Joran van der Sloot, but to the prosecution of those who stood in the way of or failed to provide a competent investigation.

Aruba is, in a word, great. It’s great weather, great places and most of all, great people. But in the end, a refusal to acknowledge and deal with corruption plays like publicly portrayed indifference on the part of the Arubian government and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force. Through defensive statements and unnecessary ad campaigns, they’ve managed to make Aruba look great at ignoring the fact that a crime was covered up. Falsified numbers can’t take away that perception any better than Lewis Black or all the advertisements in the world. The Natalee Holloway murder began with one guilty party and ended with several. Until those who are guilty are brought to justice for their crimes, there are better uses for monetary resources than saving face.

-Submitted by Don Verbeck

(END QUOTE)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #631 on: February 17, 2009, 06:25:58 AM »

By Maaike RUEPERT
The investigation of the Natalee Holloway missing almost four years after her disappearance in Aruba really trapped. However, Natalees father Dave Holloway with some American experts on research itself.

Dave with Natalee Holloway, six days before her disappearance in Aruba. AP PHOTO / BETH Twitty
A 80 meter long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. A sloppy 5 million dollar cost for 150 items on diving in the Caribbean Sea and a pond to dig to find a trace of Natalee. An American team, specializing in finding missing persons, that amount of overtime, but wait in vain for support from Hans Mos, head prosecutor in Aruba, says Natalees father Dave Holloway.

Holloway leaves from his hometown Meridian, Mississippi, know that almost all faith in the Aruban judiciary has lost: "It is remarkable what is happening in Aruba.''

Also on the line are angry John Silvetti from Lafayette, Louisiana, and Tim Miller. The last call from Llano, Texas, where he is with a search for a 2-year old boy is missing. Miller continued after the abduction and murder of his daughter Laura TexasEquuSearch the company in 2005 and organized several searches for Natalee. Silvetti searched last year with his ship Persistence months off the seabed in search of a trail of the U.S..

,, We have a witness who says he in the night of my daughters disappearance suspect Joran van der Sloot - up to his waist in the mud and a tennis shoe - is seen walking and later Joran and his father has long seen driving a red jeep ,''says Dave Holloway. The witness suspect Joran in a remote pond has been. Holloway: I would like the pond to investigate. It is Joran shoe in it.''If the tennis shoe in the pond is found, see forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom laboratory IFS for DNA research. ,, Our company can even get DNA from it.''

Chief Public Prosecutor Mos does not examine the water. ,, That Joran that water would have been no more than an assumption of that witness,''he explains from Oranjestad from. ,, If I have to go back anywhere, I am the whole day. And even if I find something, it is no evidence that Joran has done something.''

Father Holloway understand not, Al is no evidence it can help you get started. As a prosecutor, you have the obligation to refer the matter to the soil out. He says Joran van der Sloot father Paul a good man, a friend. I wonder whether there is corruption in the game.''

Holloway, Silvetti and Miller have the witness to undergo a lie detector test by an ex-CIA agent. The man stood by the test with flying colors, but the Public Ministry, the results are not included in the Holloway case. ,, If I am not interfere,''Briestenné Miller. ,, But Natalee is an American, it is one of our girls. We put our best people, our best tools, so everybody who took Natalee and Arubans the case closed.''

For example, John Silvetti samples taken in the pond bottom to determine how deep they have to dig for something like four years ago to find. Silvetti: I have asked Mos samples to send to the FBI, because I may not do. But as far as I know, these samples are still in the refrigerator at the police. Mos takes months and phone calls not returned. This case stinks. Mos research has helped to kill.''

Mos says none of the samples taken to know. He criticized as emotion. ,, From Me to their course, if only to know,''he says. ,, I work against them. Where this idea comes from, I do not know. I would like to solve the case. But I'll put the police if there is concrete evidence. If it is to them, they get the whole island in a heap. The Persistence also only has one item and that has nothing. I do not think we found something in the sea.''

Silvetti If the latter is, he almost jumps out of his skin. ,, What a disgusting allegation,''he calls. ,, We have 150 items found on the seabed of people come and we want to investigate.''

Forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom confirms that there is a chance that the body or clothing of Natalee is found on the seabed. , Marine dna is worse than fresh water,''he says, "but even then there are opportunities for research, especially if the body is found.''Eikelenboom recommends that the objects to appear and then water store. When DNA research, the pieces are then taken out of the water. , The DNA is time and under aqueous conditions, of course, backwards. ''

Dave Holloway is concerned that the case cover disappears. ,, The police have done nothing other than to ruin everything. Mos said that the case for more than 7.5 million euro cost. I think to myself: they had no need to spend so much money. The case had long been resolved can be.''Tim Miller:,, With all the quests we've undertaken, we have the authorities millions of dollars saved. Our main concern is just the girl to find.''

ad

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: February 17, 2009, 08:10:47 AM »

Interesting how Silvetti has portrayed this completely contradictory to what he ACTUALLY said and did regarding that cage and its contents.

Dave Holloway does not give up on finding Natalee                                                                monday february 16 2009
By Maaike Ruepert

The investigation of the Natalee Holloway missing almost four years after her disappearance in Aruba really trapped. However, Natalees father Dave Holloway with some American experts on research itself.

Dave with Natalee Holloway, six days before her disappearance in Aruba.
A 80 meter long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. A sloppy 5 million dollar cost for 150 items on diving in the Caribbean Sea and a pond to dig to find a trace of Natalee. An American team, specializing in finding missing persons, that amount of overtime, but wait in vain for support from Hans Mos, head prosecutor in Aruba, says Natalees father Dave Holloway.

Holloway leaves from his hometown Meridian, Mississippi, know that almost all faith in the Aruban judiciary has lost: "It is remarkable what is happening in Aruba.''

Also on the line are angry John Silvetti from Lafayette, Louisiana, and Tim Miller. The last call from Llano, Texas, where he is with a search for a 2-year old boy is missing. Miller continued after the abduction and murder of his daughter Laura TexasEquuSearch the company in 2005 and organized several searches for Natalee. Silvetti searched last year with his ship Persistence months off the seabed in search of a trail of the U.S..

,, We have a witness who says he in the night of my daughters disappearance suspect Joran van der Sloot - up to his waist in the mud and a tennis shoe - is seen walking and later Joran and his father has long seen driving a red jeep ,''says Dave Holloway. The witness suspect Joran in a remote pond has been. Holloway: I would like the pond to investigate. It is Joran shoe in it.''If the tennis shoe in the pond is found, see forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom laboratory IFS for DNA research. , We can even get DNA from it.''

Chief Public Prosecutor Mos does not examine the water. ,, That Joran that water would have been no more than an assumption of that witness,''he explains from Oranjestad from. ,, If I have to go back anywhere, I am the whole day. And even if I find something, it is no evidence that Joran has done something.''

Father Holloway understand not, Al is no evidence it can help you get started. As a prosecutor, you have the obligation to refer the matter to the soil out. He says Joran van der Sloot father Paul a good man, a friend. I wonder whether there is corruption in the game.''

Holloway, Silvetti and Miller have the witness to undergo a lie detector test by an ex-CIA agent. The man stood by the test with flying colors, but the Public Ministry, the results are not included in the Holloway case. ,, If I am not interfere,''Briestenné Miller. ,, But Natalee is an American, it is one of our girls. We put our best people, our best tools, so everybody who took Natalee and Arubans the case closed.''

For example, John Silvetti samples taken in the pond bottom to determine how deep they have to dig for something like four years ago to find. Silvetti: I have asked Mos samples to send to the FBI, because I may not do. But as far as I know, these samples are still in the refrigerator at the police. Mos takes months and phone calls not returned. This case stinks. Mos research has helped to kill.''

Samples taken on January 7th - personally handled by Adolpho Richardson - not received by the FBI until January 22.

Mos says none of the samples taken to know. He criticized as emotion. ,, From Me to their course, if only to know,''he says. ,, I work against them. Where this idea comes from, I do not know. I would like to solve the case. But I'll put the police if there is concrete evidence. If it is to them, they get the whole island in a heap. The Persistence also only has one item and that has nothing. I do not think we found something in the sea.''

And THAT is precisely what Silvetti thought too - and what he told Kyle and Tim Miller and Dateline - to the point of booting Tim and Dateline off the boat because they were "no longer needed, and a liability"  BOTH reasons are cause for raised eyebrows.

Silvetti If the latter is, he almost jumps out of his skin. ,, What a disgusting allegation,''he calls. ,, We have 150 items found on the seabed of people come and we want to investigate.''

What a complete load of crap.  If he REALLY wanted to investigate those remaining 150 dive spots - why didn't he?  Why, instead, did he spend the ENTIRE time making their grid, and not diving on ANY other target?  Why did he not return with a "smaller, more cost efficient boat" to investigate those 150 targets?  What did he do with all of the monetary donations - including that from AHATA?

Forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom confirms that there is a chance that the body or clothing of Natalee is found on the seabed. , Marine dna is worse than fresh water,''he says, "but even then there are opportunities for research, especially if the body is found.''Eikelenboom recommends that the objects to appear and then water store. When DNA research, the pieces are then taken out of the water. , The DNA is time and under aqueous conditions, of course, backwards. ''

Dave Holloway is concerned that the case cover disappears. ,, The police have done nothing other than to ruin everything. Mos said that the case for more than 7.5 million euro cost. I think to myself: they had no need to spend so much money. The case had long been resolved can be.''Tim Miller:,, With all the quests we've undertaken, we have the authorities millions of dollars saved. Our main concern is just the girl to find.''

Sorry for the good translation(google) 

http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

I'm wondering who Silvetti is trying to convince here that his motives were pure - himself, or Dave Holloway?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 17, 2009, 08:14:51 AM »

Dave Holloway does not give up on finding Natalee                                                                monday february 16 2009
By Maaike Ruepert

http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

also:

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3007001/Vader_Natalee_Holloway_wil_nieuwe_zoektocht_in_Aruba.html

Dave has a team ready to start searching again in the pond and of the coast of Aruba.
a 80 meter long ship with diving equipment is ready to sail to Aruba.
the team has 5 million dollar to spend.
but Hans Mos won't give approval. so the team can't sail off for Aruba.

also comments form John Silvetti and Tim Miller (TexasEquuSearch).

i wait for an English article. else i am going to translate both articles.

i haven't been following this Kyle-situation because i find it too confusing.
but i might give in another try.

Thank you caesu.

I don't believe the above in blue for one second.  Mos isn't the person to grant or refuse permission for a US boat to be offshore in Aruba's waters.

Wouldn't that permission/denial be given by someone with the government?  Like, say.........the Prime Minister? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: February 17, 2009, 08:36:19 AM »

By Maaike Ruepert

also:

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3007001/Vader_Natalee_Holloway_wil_nieuwe_zoektocht_in_Aruba.html

Dave has a team ready to start searching again in the pond and of the coast of Aruba.
a 80 meter long ship with diving equipment is ready to sail to Aruba.
the team has 5 million dollar to spend.
but Hans Mos won't give approval. so the team can't sail off for Aruba.

also comments form John Silvetti and Tim Miller (TexasEquuSearch).

i wait for an English article. else i am going to translate both articles.

i haven't been following this Kyle-situation because i find it too confusing.
but i might give in another try.

Thank you caesu.

I don't believe the above in blue for one second.  Mos isn't the person to grant or refuse permission for a US boat to be offshore in Aruba's waters.

Wouldn't that permission/denial be given by someone with the government?  Like, say.........the Prime Minister? 

Jen, can you explain to me why if John Silvetti is so dirty and corrupt, that the family and Tim Miller still trusts him enough to do another search? Hmmmm...maybe it is time to put your "conspiracy theory" to rest , give these people the credit and respect they deserve, and back the family and their continued search for Natalee. jmho of course

Then again...could be you know more than the family does. 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 17, 2009, 08:54:52 AM »

Lisa,

First of all - the main point you repeatedly miss.

These are KYLE'S words - not mine, not kermit's, not anyone else's but KYLE'S.

Therefore, the story of Silvetti's actions came from Kyle himself.

They are borne out as truth with the actions (and lack thereof) that we have all seen.

There is no "conspiracy theory" fabricated out of thin air.  The facts are the facts.

Perhaps it is YOU who should "give it a rest", Lisa.  With all of your backward, half-assed interpretations of the facts, and your inappropriate (alleged) forwarding of those incorrect interpretation to the family in obscenely irresponsible "reporting".

Perhaps you would like to digest these words of both Kyle AND John Silvetti regarding WHO dove on that fish cage?

Perhaps you might also question WHY the little fact that UE personnel dove on it needed to be lied about?  (Remember, Kyle tried valiantly to explain away his little slip of "we dove")

Perhaps, after consideration of these FACTS, you could come up with a reasonable explaination as to WHY UE personnel made "several" dives on it - and the dates of those dives, when the cage was "empty" as per Silvetti?

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-

The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

snipped
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Kyle Kingman:  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Perhaps Lisa you could explain why the FBI claimed there WERE HUMAN REMAINS FOUND, and yet SILVETTI stated the cage was "empty"?

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI says there were human remains (this is aside from the fabrics). - this is a big lurking question in the forums, whether or not there were human remains. To my understanding, there were indeed remains.

Then Lisa - after actually reading and absorbing the FACTS, you just might start to question just what, exactly, transpired between Christmas morning and January 7th.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 17, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »

Lisa,

First of all - the main point you repeatedly miss.

These are KYLE'S words - not mine, not kermit's, not anyone else's but KYLE'S.

Therefore, the story of Silvetti's actions came from Kyle himself.

They are borne out as truth with the actions (and lack thereof) that we have all seen.

There is no "conspiracy theory" fabricated out of thin air.  The facts are the facts.

Perhaps it is YOU who should "give it a rest", Lisa.  With all of your backward, half-assed interpretations of the facts, and your inappropriate (alleged) forwarding of those incorrect interpretation to the family in obscenely irresponsible "reporting".

Perhaps you would like to digest these words of both Kyle AND John Silvetti regarding WHO dove on that fish cage?

Perhaps you might also question WHY the little fact that UE personnel dove on it needed to be lied about?  (Remember, Kyle tried valiantly to explain away his little slip of "we dove")

Perhaps, after consideration of these FACTS, you could come up with a reasonable explaination as to WHY UE personnel made "several" dives on it - and the dates of those dives, when the cage was "empty" as per Silvetti?

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-

The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

snipped
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Kyle Kingman:  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Perhaps Lisa you could explain why the FBI claimed there WERE HUMAN REMAINS FOUND, and yet SILVETTI stated the cage was "empty"?

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI says there were human remains (this is aside from the fabrics). - this is a big lurking question in the forums, whether or not there were human remains. To my understanding, there were indeed remains.

Then Lisa - after actually reading and absorbing the FACTS, you just might start to question just what, exactly, transpired between Christmas morning and January 7th.
and yes, Lisa -- I think perhaps we do more know more than Dave and Tim at this point.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: February 17, 2009, 09:18:41 AM »

Does it strike anyone else as odd that this information about another ocean search is in the Dutch media, but not the American media?  Maybe I just haven't come across it yet.  Did Dave Holloway contact the Dutch media, and not local media?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 17, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »

I knew I had seen this Dutch reporter's name before.  And that it wasn't a good memory of mine.

Here is another article he/she wrote, in which he/she was getting incorrect facts from an "inside source" with ALE. 

Also take a gander at all the jabs this "reporter" took at Natalee.

ALGEMEEN DAGBLAD (AD), April 1, 2006
by Maaike Ruepert

SATELLITE SEARCH FOR NATALEE

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot took a drunk Natalee Holloway home with him and had sex with her there.

She consequently died of alcohol and drugs, he panicked, and he burried her somewhere in the dunes.
Based on this theory, Dutch experts are using satellite imagery to search the Aruban dunes for the remains of 18-year old Natalee.

This according to a high ranking Aruban police officer who is involved with the investigation into the missing American girl. Because of this theory, the Dutch experts also plan to meticulously search the appartment of 18-yr old Van der Sloot near his parental home.

The Dutch team has been searching the dunes area since Wednesday, going from satellite images made just before and after May 30. Areas that show the most color variation are inspected more closely. "This might become the first crime to be solved through the use of satellite imagery", the police officer says enthusiastically.

"Joran is mentally disturbed", says the police officer whose identity is known to this paper. "He's not very good with details".

The investigative team believes that Van der Sloot is lying about the fact that he took Holloway to Lovers Lane, the beach next to the Marriot Hotel, and then left her there. "He took Natalee home and had sex with her there" the officer says firmly.

However, Van der Sloot wwould not be a murderer. "We know from several sources that Natalee had been using drugs. And she'd drank a lot. The combination of alcohol and drugs may have been fatal".

According to the officer, this wouldn't have left many traces. "When a person is strangled and suffocates, he lets go of everything - urine, faeces. That doesn't happen when you just 'fade away'. It would have been a clean death". He believes that explains why previous searches of Jorans appartment didn't yield any traces.

According to the theory, Joran would have panicked because his DNA was on the girls body. He called his friend Deepak Kalpoe. It would have been Deepak's brother Satish who then picked Joran up in Deepak's car to dump the body. The police officer: "they went to the dunes area and have burried her there". This theory would be supported by an anonymous witness, a taxi driver and GSM cel phone data.   Trina the taxi driver strikes again!!!! 

The policeman doesn't want to exclude the possibility that a subsequent re-burrial took place under supervision of Paul van der Sloot, Jorans father, who as a former judge-in-training would know exactly how one can get rid of a body.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: February 17, 2009, 09:22:07 AM »

Does it strike anyone else as odd that this information about another ocean search is in the Dutch media, but not the American media?  Maybe I just haven't come across it yet.  Did Dave Holloway contact the Dutch media, and not local media?

Great minds, Txmom!!!

That is precisely why I looked into this "reporter".

Makes ZERO sense that this would not have been all over the US news first, if everything were on the up and up.

Gee - I wonder if it was GeoLab Netherlands who contacted this reporter. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.