April 25, 2024, 01:30:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291701 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: February 17, 2009, 11:02:45 AM »

Oh - and I found another article of hers posted at RWV where she calls Mickey John a drug dealer.

She appears to be just a swell reporter. 

So what part of her article are you disputing Jen? That Dave is ready to do another search? That they have raised 5 million to do so? That they have a boat ready? That Tim Miller and John Silvetti are once again stepping up to the plate? Is this what you want to dispute by trying to discredit this reporter?

NO! You will never get through to me, because I know what the Family has told me, I trust the Family and I choose to support the Family, Tim Miller, John Silvetti and the FBI as they once again attempt to bring Natalee home. Isn't this what it is supposed to be about, bringing Natalee home?

So why not back the Family then?

You don't know more than the Family, as much as you say you do, you do not. I stand with the Family, I stand by their second search, I stand with Tim Miller and I stand with John Silvetti.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: February 17, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »

Does it strike anyone else as odd that this information about another ocean search is in the Dutch media, but not the American media?  Maybe I just haven't come across it yet.  Did Dave Holloway contact the Dutch media, and not local media?

Great minds, Txmom!!!

That is precisely why I looked into this "reporter".

Makes ZERO sense that this would not have been all over the US news first, if everything were on the up and up.

Gee - I wonder if it was GeoLab Netherlands who contacted this reporter. 

I'm glad this came up, because I had the same question when Bastibro first posted the article, yesterday.  I didn't ask why it was only in NL news because I feared I had somehow missed something along the way.  I also wondered about the reputation of the news site the article was posted on. 

Maybe bastibro, johan555 or caesu will shed some light on this.

Oh - good thinking!!  That thought never even crossed my mind.

I've asked both johan and caesu if they know anything about this reporter other than what I could find.............so yes - hopefully someone will provide us with more information soon.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: February 17, 2009, 11:06:36 AM »

You`re right Jen, this journalist is a liability
Still i wonder what her source is.
Normally other news(online)papers would have picked up the story, strange

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: February 17, 2009, 11:10:41 AM »

Thanks, bastibro.  This also is a good point, and can make one question whether the statements quoted are as accurate as one would expect, under the circumstances. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: February 17, 2009, 11:13:21 AM »

Thanks bastibro!!  That's what I gleaned about her from the minimal articles of hers I could find.

Who her source was is a good question!  I still have to wonder if Silvetti's Dutch branch didn't contact her on his behalf. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #665 on: February 17, 2009, 11:14:48 AM »

What is there wrong with another search if Dave wants that ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 17, 2009, 11:17:28 AM »

I may have missed it, but I didn't see Dave quoted in that article, other than to say what goes on in Aruba is amazing.  Not sure if amazing was the exact word he used.........

But, I didn't see him quoted regarding any new search?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #667 on: February 17, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »

I may have missed it, but I didn't see Dave quoted in that article, other than to say what goes on in Aruba is amazing.  Not sure if amazing was the exact word he used.........

,, We have a witness who says he in the night of my daughters disappearance suspect Joran van der Sloot - up to his waist in the mud and a tennis shoe - is seen walking and later Joran and his father has long seen driving a red jeep ,''says Dave Holloway.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: February 17, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »

Nothing of course! The opposite, that would be grEAt
If the family trust Silvetti, he has my blessings too.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: February 17, 2009, 11:22:21 AM »

,, We have a witness who says he in the night of my daughters disappearance suspect Joran van der Sloot - up to his waist in the mud and a tennis shoe - is seen walking and later Joran and his father has long seen driving a red jeep ,''says Dave Holloway.

Right, I do remember that quote.  That is an old one.  From September.

Beth did a talk last week where she stated she still believes Natalee was put into the ocean.

So that old quote of Dave's still doesn't lead me to think he was contacted by this journalist.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: February 17, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »

Remarkable, well translated

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #671 on: February 17, 2009, 11:25:06 AM »

Oh - and I found another article of hers posted at RWV where she calls Mickey John a drug dealer.

So what part of her article are you disputing Jen? That Dave is ready to do another search? That they have raised 5 million to do so? That they have a boat ready? That Tim Miller and John Silvetti are once again stepping up to the plate? Is this what you want to dispute by trying to discredit this reporter?

NO! You will never get through to me, because I know what the Family has told me, I trust the Family and I choose to support the Family, Tim Miller, John Silvetti and the FBI as they once again attempt to bring Natalee home. Isn't this what it is supposed to be about, bringing Natalee home?

You don't know more than the Family, as much as you say you do, you do not. I stand with the Family, I stand by their second search, I stand with Tim Miller and I stand with John Silvetti.
Lisa...I'm just wondering did You learn of this new possible search from the Family or from the Article that was posted yesterday? If You learned it from the Family Then Your feelings might possibly be seen in a better light IMO......TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: February 17, 2009, 11:25:08 AM »

Nothing of course! The opposite, that would be grEAt
If the family trust Silvetti, he has my blessings too.

I'm going to have to go with Beth's thoughts on this guy - thoughts she has had since before the Persistence left for Aruba.

While I would never be so arrogant as to presume to speak for Natalee's family, I can say that "trust" was not a word she used.

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: February 17, 2009, 11:27:32 AM »

Are you saying the family has told you that this is happening? Or are you just going off the article posted?
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: February 17, 2009, 11:29:50 AM »

Lisa...I'm just wondering did You learn of this new possible search from the Family or from the Article that was posted yesterday? If You learned it from the Family Then Your feelings might possibly be seen in a better light IMO......TIA

You beat me to it Hotping!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #675 on: February 17, 2009, 11:30:58 AM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: February 17, 2009, 11:31:17 AM »

The JD Silvetti Group Automates Sales and Marketing Using Soffront CRM
16/02/2009 - 18:26

Soffront® Software Inc., www.soffront.com, the leader of mid-market CRM software, today announced that two companies within The JD Silvetti Group (www.silvettigroup.com) are using Soffront CRM to automate and more efficiently track sales and marketing activities. Marine Surveys, LLC and APS, LLC (headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana) are subsidiaries of The Silvetti Group and specialize in different segments of the marine survey industry.

The Silvetti Group purchased Soffront CRM in August 2008 to provide its companies with a powerful and customizable database. The software is currently being used by the sales and marketing departments of Marine Surveys and APS. Both companies plan to expand the software’s usage in the future to other departments, such as warehousing, operations, and administration.

According to Frank Donovan, Director of Marketing, Soffront CRM was selected after a thorough analysis of CRM vendors. “Using the Internet, I spent six weeks researching different CRM choices. In the end, I chose Soffront because the software was extremely flexible and the sales people were accommodating without being pushy. I also liked that Soffront provided floating licenses, because it gives us more for our money.”

Although Soffront has only been installed for approximately six months, Donovan is impressed with the results. “Moving all of our data into one easily searchable database allows me to better manage my sales team and gives our sales force a superior tool to improve organization. Prior to Soffront, valuable information about prospects and customers was getting lost. I am now confident that relevant information from telephone calls, meetings, and emails is being saved and utilized.”

About Soffront

Soffront Software Inc. has the experience, technology and focus for mid-market companies seeking CRM solutions. A CRM pioneer since 1992, Soffront spans the enterprise with integrated CRM: sales, marketing, customer service, knowledge base, helpdesk, project management, order processing, defect tracking and more. Soffront CRM is flexible, powerful, and affordable. It is designed to readily adapt to a company’s processes, workflows, and users. With on-demand, on-site, or host-to-purchase options, floating or named seats, Soffront is the perfect choice for mid-size companies. With more than 2,500 CRM customers worldwide, Soffront’s installed base includes Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized businesses, federal, state, and local governments. Soffront is privately held, debt-free, and profitable.

http://www.euroinvestor.co.uk/news/shownewsstory.aspx?storyid=10162645&BW=20090216005657

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: February 17, 2009, 11:33:18 AM »

So evidently "the family" has verified this search to isa and she knows all about and confirms it.  Not just Jug who is former family but Beth and Dave so we shall see if it is taking place since Mos says he will not stand in the way.  I wonder what the hold up could be.

And why it is not being reported in ANY media in this country as well.  Perhaps Silvetti only communicates with the Dutch now?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 17, 2009, 11:37:01 AM »

No, the family has told her this.  That would be Dave himself or Beth.

Clearly states that so there can be no doubt that isa is their contact point in this.

I just wonder when this new search will begin and why no one other than this reporter and isa have been told about it.  Guess they don't need donations this time?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: February 17, 2009, 11:37:09 AM »

So evidently "the family" has verified this search to isa and she knows all about and confirms it.  Not just Jug who is former family but Beth and Dave so we shall see if it is taking place since Mos says he will not stand in the way.  I wonder what the hold up could be.

And why it is not being reported in ANY media in this country as well.  Perhaps Silvetti only communicates with the Dutch now?

Correction, with only one journalist

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.