April 26, 2024, 06:19:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291793 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: February 17, 2009, 12:03:00 PM »

BUMP for johan.

The ONLY parts directly quoted from her "inside source", I have highlighted in red.  The rest are HER words.  The ones I took offense to are in purple.

I knew I had seen this Dutch reporter's name before.  And that it wasn't a good memory of mine.

Here is another article he/she wrote, in which he/she was getting incorrect facts from an "inside source" with ALE. 

Also take a gander at all the jabs this "reporter" took at Natalee.

ALGEMEEN DAGBLAD (AD), April 1, 2006
by Maaike Ruepert

SATELLITE SEARCH FOR NATALEE

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot took a drunk Natalee Holloway home with him and had sex with her there.

She consequently died of alcohol and drugs, he panicked, and he burried her somewhere in the dunes.
Based on this theory, Dutch experts are using satellite imagery to search the Aruban dunes for the remains of 18-year old Natalee.

This according to a high ranking Aruban police officer who is involved with the investigation into the missing American girl. Because of this theory, the Dutch experts also plan to meticulously search the appartment of 18-yr old Van der Sloot near his parental home.

The Dutch team has been searching the dunes area since Wednesday, going from satellite images made just before and after May 30. Areas that show the most color variation are inspected more closely. "This might become the first crime to be solved through the use of satellite imagery", the police officer says enthusiastically.

"Joran is mentally disturbed", says the police officer whose identity is known to this paper. "He's not very good with details".

The investigative team believes that Van der Sloot is lying about the fact that he took Holloway to Lovers Lane, the beach next to the Marriot Hotel, and then left her there. "He took Natalee home and had sex with her there" the officer says firmly.

However, Van der Sloot wwould not be a murderer. "We know from several sources that Natalee had been using drugs. And she'd drank a lot. The combination of alcohol and drugs may have been fatal".

According to the officer, this wouldn't have left many traces. "When a person is strangled and suffocates, he lets go of everything - urine, faeces. That doesn't happen when you just 'fade away'. It would have been a clean death". He believes that explains why previous searches of Jorans appartment didn't yield any traces.

According to the theory, Joran would have panicked because his DNA was on the girls body. He called his friend Deepak Kalpoe. It would have been Deepak's brother Satish who then picked Joran up in Deepak's car to dump the body. The police officer: "they went to the dunes area and have burried her there". This theory would be supported by an anonymous witness, a taxi driver and GSM cel phone data.   Trina the taxi driver strikes again!!!! 

The policeman doesn't want to exclude the possibility that a subsequent re-burrial took place under supervision of Paul van der Sloot, Jorans father, who as a former judge-in-training would know exactly how one can get rid of a body.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: February 17, 2009, 12:14:42 PM »

Oh - and I found another article of hers posted at RWV where she calls Mickey John a drug dealer.

She appears to be just a swell reporter. 

So what part of her article are you disputing Jen? That Dave is ready to do another search? That they have raised 5 million to do so? That they have a boat ready? That Tim Miller and John Silvetti are once again stepping up to the plate? Is this what you want to dispute by trying to discredit this reporter?

NO! You will never get through to me, because I know what the Family has told me, I trust the Family and I choose to support the Family, Tim Miller, John Silvetti and the FBI as they once again attempt to bring Natalee home. Isn't this what it is supposed to be about, bringing Natalee home?

So why not back the Family then?

You don't know more than the Family, as much as you say you do, you do not. I stand with the Family, I stand by their second search, I stand with Tim Miller and I stand with John Silvetti.
Lisa...I'm just wondering did You learn of this new possible search from the Family or from the Article that was posted yesterday? If You learned it from the Family Then Your feelings might possibly be seen in a better light IMO......TIA

You beat me to it Hotping!

No, the family has told her this.  That would be Dave himself or Beth.

Clearly states that so there can be no doubt that isa is their contact point in this.

I just wonder when this new search will begin and why no one other than this reporter and isa have been told about it.  Guess they don't need donations this time?

That was one interesting thing I found in the news reports from the departure of the Persistence.  One station (KATC) reports that the mission is being funded by Louis Schaefer, the other (KLFY) that it is being funded by donations.  And an address provided to send donations to, (in Kemah TX) that was not for Texas Equusearch.  This information was televised the day the Persistence left Louisiana.  

TM...Do You still have the address in Kemah that was not for TES? TIA

TXMom,

When did the Persistence leave for this search?  Do you have a date for that having happened?

I wonder why no media coverage at all on this in US.

Anna - I believe she is talking about when the Persistence left from Louisiana in 2007.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #702 on: February 17, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »

BUMP for johan.

The ONLY parts directly quoted from her "inside source", I have highlighted in red.  The rest are HER words.  The ones I took offense to are in purple.

I knew I had seen this Dutch reporter's name before.  And that it wasn't a good memory of mine.

Here is another article he/she wrote, in which he/she was getting incorrect facts from an "inside source" with ALE. 

by Maaike Ruepert

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot took a drunk Natalee Holloway home with him and had sex with her there.

She consequently died of alcohol and drugs, he panicked, and he burried her somewhere in the dunes.
Based on this theory, Dutch experts are using satellite imagery to search the Aruban dunes for the remains of 18-year old Natalee.

This according to a high ranking Aruban police officer who is involved with the investigation into the missing American girl. Because of this theory, the Dutch experts also plan to meticulously search the appartment of 18-yr old Van der Sloot near his parental home.

The Dutch team has been searching the dunes area since Wednesday, going from satellite images made just before and after May 30. Areas that show the most color variation are inspected more closely. "This might become the first crime to be solved through the use of satellite imagery", the police officer says enthusiastically.

"Joran is mentally disturbed", says the police officer whose identity is known to this paper. "He's not very good with details".

The investigative team believes that Van der Sloot is lying about the fact that he took Holloway to Lovers Lane, the beach next to the Marriot Hotel, and then left her there. "He took Natalee home and had sex with her there" the officer says firmly.

However, Van der Sloot wwould not be a murderer. "We know from several sources that Natalee had been using drugs. And she'd drank a lot. The combination of alcohol and drugs may have been fatal".

According to the officer, this wouldn't have left many traces. "When a person is strangled and suffocates, he lets go of everything - urine, faeces. That doesn't happen when you just 'fade away'. It would have been a clean death". He believes that explains why previous searches of Jorans appartment didn't yield any traces.

According to the theory, Joran would have panicked because his DNA was on the girls body. He called his friend Deepak Kalpoe. It would have been Deepak's brother Satish who then picked Joran up in Deepak's car to dump the body. The police officer: "they went to the dunes area and have burried her there". This theory would be supported by an anonymous witness, a taxi driver and GSM cel phone data.   Trina the taxi driver strikes again!!!! 

The policeman doesn't want to exclude the possibility that a subsequent re-burrial took place under supervision of Paul van der Sloot, Jorans father, who as a former judge-in-training would know exactly how one can get rid of a body.

She ( Maaike ) is not my favorite writer
But i don't have a problem with a new search

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 17, 2009, 12:22:21 PM »

I think Kermit(Aka Secret service agent)had a great post yesterday and i think it was the furthest thing from being on a soap-box.Don't you ldstlou??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: February 17, 2009, 12:23:31 PM »

BUMP for johan.

by Maaike Ruepert

Call CapsLockWizard.He can tell you where to search!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: February 17, 2009, 12:24:16 PM »

Lifesong -

The only answer I can come up with to your question - maybe they didn't recognize the ROV for what it was, and what its capabilities are?

I'm curious as to why no "before" images from Jan 7th were shared with us.

before everything was bagged.

I wonder what the contents of the cage looked like on that day, before things were bagged by Aruban divers?

I wonder if the "several dives" Silvetti referred to UE having done on the cage were done in between Dec 30 and Jan 7th?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 17, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »

Lou ... please give your perspective on Kyle Kingman's own words ... would that imply John Silvetti was a participant to the Aruban coverup agenda and ... Natalee Holloway's remains could have been in the trap/cage.

Lou ... I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words and ... those words make me so angry ... so frustrated ... so sad.  If Natalee's remains were in the trap/cage ... the opportunity to bring her home to her family to rest on US soil may have been lost forever ... compliments of not only the Arubans but also ... Americans.

Janet

+++++++

THE PERSISTENCE DECEPTION

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

John Silvetti

Kyle:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:   John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Fabric - Tarp - Vertibre - Skull

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle: Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current.

Kyle: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

Kyle:  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle:   … John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand

Kyle:  I'm sorry if this is disturbing. I took the picture of Natalee standing on the beach and cropped, rotated, and scaled the image to correlate with the trap body form.  Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand.

Kyle: The bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of  vertebrae.

Kyle: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle:  The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle:  In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand.  Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains.

Kyle:  … Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew.  In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: February 17, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »

Maybe She's calling the  Family now to get the scoop and then She will answer the Question.... 

Well, a conference wouldn't surprise me at all but just don't think it is with "the family" but perhaps other interested parties.

Caps is not the only one whose style of writing varies greatly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: February 17, 2009, 12:29:27 PM »

BUMP for johan.

by Maaike Ruepert

I have a problem with her credibility as a writer.  In these two articles alone, she has taken jabs at both Natalee, and her mother.

I have no problem with a new search either - provided none of these men whose judgement and actions are, shall we say, slightly less than noble participate in it.

It would be a very good thing to have reputable people (forensic scientists from the FBI) dive on that cage and take samples of the surrounding area - to test for any evidence of human decomposition, and maybe for any DNA left behind.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: February 17, 2009, 12:29:44 PM »

Lifesong -

The only answer I can come up with to your question - maybe they didn't recognize the ROV for what it was, and what its capabilities are?

I'm curious as to why no "before" images from Jan 7th were shared with us.

before everything was bagged.

I wonder what the contents of the cage looked like on that day, before things were bagged by Aruban divers?

I wonder if the "several dives" Silvetti referred to UE having done on the cage were done in between Dec 30 and Jan 7th?

Precisely.

I wonder what all is going to be included in this documentary being done by Schaefer.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: February 17, 2009, 12:30:53 PM »

Maybe She's calling the  Family now to get the scoop and then She will answer the Question.... 

Well, a conference wouldn't surprise me at all but just don't think it is with "the family" but perhaps other interested parties.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 17, 2009, 12:33:36 PM »

caesu,

can you tell us what you know about this reporter?  I believe it is a woman, and the only things I can find from her aside from a couple of articles on this case - are celebrity news/gossip reports she has contributed to People magazine.

Are you familiar with her and any other types of articles/reports she writes?

TIA

also:

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3007001/Vader_Natalee_Holloway_wil_nieuwe_zoektocht_in_Aruba.html

Dave has a team ready to start searching again in the pond and of the coast of Aruba.
a 80 meter long ship with diving equipment is ready to sail to Aruba.
the team has 5 million dollar to spend.
but Hans Mos won't give approval. so the team can't sail off for Aruba.

also comments form John Silvetti and Tim Miller (TexasEquuSearch).

i wait for an English article. else i am going to translate both articles.

i haven't been following this Kyle-situation because i find it too confusing.
but i might give in another try.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/2b0/1b

http://www.ad.nl/zoeken_naar_natalee/

on the right in red.

she writes mainly human interest articles in AD.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: February 17, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »

Take into account this drive-by is about 12 days after having a welcoming party at another forum..Not CnG!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: February 17, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »

The FBI says there were human remains

How can you interpret this to be Kyle's feelings 

Show me where the FBI stated there were human remains? Kyle said that the FBI said there were human remains, that is not fact that the FBI stated those words. I saw no PROOF that the FBI stated there were human remains. Kyle's words are not facts, they are Kyle's words and by his own admission, most of what he interpreted turned out to be false.

I will not argue anymore. The fact remains, the family trusts John Silvetti, Tim Miller trusts John Silvetti, the FBI trusts John Silvetti, therefore so do I. To claim as factual that Kyle knows more than the family, the FBI and Tim Miller is invalid.

I stand by the family, and the family stands by John Silvetti, and once again John Silvetti has stepped up to the plate for Natalee and her family. That is good enough for me.

ldstlou said:

"most of what he (Kyle) interpreted turned out to be false."

wingnut says:

"he might want to leave that off his resume."

ldstlou said:

"Kyle said that the FBI said there were human remains, that is not fact that the FBI stated those words. "

wingnut says:

"Kyle lied?"

ldstlou said:

"the FBI trusts John Silvetti"

wingnut says:

"you mean the FBI that can't properly identify human remains?"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 17, 2009, 12:36:30 PM »

I must say.CnG's lil' Grunts must be putting in a lot of work lately!Just sayin..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #715 on: February 17, 2009, 12:36:51 PM »

Yep...I noticed the different writing styles along time ago.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 17, 2009, 12:37:14 PM »

caesu - thanks!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: February 17, 2009, 12:40:37 PM »

What is there wrong with another search if Dave wants that ?

Nothing of course! The opposite, that would be grEAt
If the family trust Silvetti, he has my blessings too.

Dave Holloway has a history of collaborating with those who possess an obvious Aruban agenda in his quest to find answers to the disappearance of his beloved daughter.

I do not doubt Dave's sincerity but ... I cannot comprehend his reasoning.  I cannot comprehend how working together with the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail since the getgo will produce a positive outcome.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: February 17, 2009, 12:41:35 PM »

The FBI says there were human remains

How can you interpret this to be Kyle's feelings 

Show me where the FBI stated there were human remains? Kyle said that the FBI said there were human remains, that is not fact that the FBI stated those words. I saw no PROOF that the FBI stated there were human remains. Kyle's words are not facts, they are Kyle's words and by his own admission, most of what he interpreted turned out to be false.

I will not argue anymore. The fact remains, the family trusts John Silvetti, Tim Miller trusts John Silvetti, the FBI trusts John Silvetti, therefore so do I. To claim as factual that Kyle knows more than the family, the FBI and Tim Miller is invalid.

I stand by the family, and the family stands by John Silvetti, and once again John Silvetti has stepped up to the plate for Natalee and her family. That is good enough for me.

ldstlou said:

"most of what he (Kyle) interpreted turned out to be false."

wingnut says:

"he might want to leave that off his resume."

ldstlou said:

"Kyle said that the FBI said there were human remains, that is not fact that the FBI stated those words. "

wingnut says:

"Kyle lied?"

ldstlou said:

"the FBI trusts John Silvetti"

wingnut says:

"you mean the FBI that can't properly identify human remains?"

OMG!!!   

Yup - Lisa sure doesn't consider her words before she posts them - or the effect they will have on another person's character.

First she painted lala's in a horrible light, and now it's kyle and the FBI.

And these are people she has faith and trust in.

Boy - I'd sure hate to see what she has to say about someone she doesn't care for!!

What's that saying?

With friends like that.....................
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: February 17, 2009, 12:41:49 PM »

What is there wrong with another search if Dave wants that ?

Nothing of course! The opposite, that would be grEAt
If the family trust Silvetti, he has my blessings too.

Dave Holloway has a history of collaborating with those who possess an obvious Aruban agenda in his quest to find answers to the disappearance of his beloved daughter.

I do not doubt Dave's sincerity but ... I cannot comprehend his reasoning.  I cannot comprehend how working together with the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail since the getgo will produce a positive outcome.

Janet

LOGIC DICTATES..You must've won your yahtzee games!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.