April 23, 2024, 10:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291631 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 17, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »

Dave Holloway has a history of collaborating with those who possess an obvious Aruban agenda in his quest to find answers to the disappearance of his beloved daughter.

I do not doubt Dave's sincerity but ... I cannot comprehend his reasoning.  I cannot comprehend how working together with the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail since the getgo will produce a positive outcome.

Janet

LOGIC DICTATES..You must've won your yahtzee games!

Not by a long shot.  I came fifth out of six players and ... I hate losing.

However ... the delicious banana loaf that just had just come from my neighbour's oven prior to the games ... made up for the losing part of the evening.

Janet

I could mail you some "Hinky dice" that will roll whatever you choose!Yahtzzeeeee everytime.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 17, 2009, 01:26:56 PM »

I don't think ldstlou has ever spoken to Beth but I have been informed by family that she does email with Jug.

I do feel I have to post to ldstlou that few, if any, with corporate ventures or start-up's would be doing a search of any kind with their company product/tools for singularly a philanthropic effort, just very unlikely in this economy. So I would caution you only that believing Silvetti's motivation is limited only to finding Natalee, is naive. That isn't a statement that Silvetti is all bad either ldstlou, forgive me but you do need to mature your perspective a bit to be relevant in the real corporate world.

Well, None you are wrong, but isn't that what got you all into this mess...assumptions? You really don't need to worry about who I talk to or not, nor where I post or don't post, it has nothing to do with finding justice for Natalee.

Don't take my word about anything, just ask Red. I believe he received a phone call recently.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: February 17, 2009, 01:32:23 PM »

I don't think ldstlou has ever spoken to Beth but I have been informed by family that she does email with Jug.

I do feel I have to post to ldstlou that few, if any, with corporate ventures or start-up's would be doing a search of any kind with their company product/tools for singularly a philanthropic effort, just very unlikely in this economy. So I would caution you only that believing Silvetti's motivation is limited only to finding Natalee, is naive. That isn't a statement that Silvetti is all bad either ldstlou, forgive me but you do need to mature your perspective a bit to be relevant in the real corporate world.

Well, None you are wrong, but isn't that what got you all into this mess...assumptions? You really don't need to worry about who I talk to or not, nor where I post or don't post, it has nothing to do with finding justice for Natalee.

Don't take my word about anything, just ask Red. I believe he received a phone call recently.

nope you won't make assumptions regarding what I have and have not posted either ldstlou. However, I will state I am frankly appalled you truly do believe you hold all truth and are such an expert that family should listen to you above all others. How self important are you? geez !

As for where you post I really do not care.

I value Red's time enough not to run to him to validate your accusations. If Red has something to discuss with the family I do not have to prompt, control, nor listen in.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: February 17, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »

#889 on: Today at 09:27:03 AM   KLAAS
Did Kermit ever say specifically they were SS, FBI or CIA?  Serious question, I really don't know
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4448.880

ANSWER: NO

I said: "I have met 4 living presidents.
I said: "I have worked on high profile cases"
I said: "I have been involved in bringing down a U.S. President."

vms
SS
Idstlou
Hotshot
their LEAK

are ALL mistaken or purposely lying for their own agenda.

vms lied about me accused me of posting a picture of Lorenzo that was Slipnot. FaithMS actually found and posted the picture and verified that. vms never acknowledged that fact.
Instead, vms continues to lie and stated to me on SM that she doesn't trust me because I used the nic Hope
and changed it to Kermit. I had no choice, but change my nic because Robin Holloway used my nic at BFN (I was told). I tried to sign up their with the same nic. I am not sure what that constitues distrust in her when she told me she uses the nic: just asking.
Then vms accused me of posting a dead link to Lorenzos tickle site. As though I had control over him deleting his own tickle site.
I think anyone with eyes can see vms hatred and agenda towards me. It's pretty obvious and says more about her and her group of buddies then anything I have ever done or said.

Idstlou said I was a liar because I did not have emails from lalasmom.
When I posted a screen shot as proof, she then said it was a screen shot of a header.
At least she recognized what it was. lol
She also stated that I said I received the email. I never said that either. I posted proof of their LEAK. But she continues to call me the liar.

SS,
accused me and Janet of malicious and intentional injury to her and posting CAPS REAL NAME.
We both asked her several times to show us where that information was posted. She refused
and then came back with some report on me and how I lied about being a Secret Service agent.

This is how these posters attack me rather then bring proof of the RV Persistence, John Silvetti, Louis Schafer, and CAPS' information that THEY SAID in their own words. Bring forth information/proof of these facts or crawl back into their hole!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: February 17, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »

nope you won't make assumptions regarding what I have and have not posted either ldstlou. However, I will state I am frankly appalled you truly do believe you hold all truth and are such an expert that family should listen to you above all others. How self important are you? geez !

I value Red's time enough not to run to him to validate your accusations. If Red has something to discuss with the family I do not have to prompt, control, nor listen in.

I don't make assumptions None, I ask the source. I never claimed I knew all the truths, I don't however "stand by a frog" without checking out the info they are purporting.

Don't care whether you like me or not None, has nothing to do with justice for Natalee or standing by the family.

You stand with who you want to, I am standing with the family.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: February 17, 2009, 01:39:10 PM »

I don't make assumptions None, I ask the source. I never claimed I knew all the truths, I don't however "stand by a frog" without checking out the info they are purporting.

Don't care whether you like me or not None, has nothing to do with justice for Natalee or standing by the family.

for the record you have now thoroughly disgusted me.

Don't you ever post another insult to me or my commitment to the family.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: February 17, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

I do not think that John Silvetti is referring to the dives encompassing the cage/trap in the following Persistence update but ... I question what was happening in Kyle Kingman's observation following the January 7, 2008 retrieval dive.  Where the "powers that be" making sure nothing Natalee Holloway case related was left behind?

Janet

++++++

Thursday, January 24, 2008
XIV. The Search Area
Fri 25-Jan 0950 hrs

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #740 on: March 18, 2008, 04:22:38 PM »

-Jan 9th through 13th I was off the boat and staying at the Holiday Inn for a much-needed break.  I walked up and down the beach many times a day.  On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site.  I talked to a wind surfer instructor who claims to be at the beach every day for 8 years.  He said the boat always comes up the shore just south of where we were standing, turns away and heads offshore.  He said it never goes where it was and has never seen it stop.
The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day.  I triangulated it's position the best I could using a wrist watch and a few points on land.  It was right on the target location based on the measurements.

-When I returned to the Persistence (14-Jan) there were no more talks about a trap recovery.  When I pressed the issue, I was told "they're no longer interested in the trap or it's recovery".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.740

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: February 17, 2009, 01:42:03 PM »

for the record you have now thoroughly disgusted me.

Don't you ever post another insult to me or my commitment to the family.

I have been thoroughly disgusted for months now so join the club. I am not the only one thoroughly disgusted either...just ask Red!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 17, 2009, 01:42:21 PM »

I do not think that John Silvetti is referring to the dives encompassing the cage/trap in the following Persistence update but ... I question what was happening in Kyle Kingman's observation following the January 7, 2008 retrieval dive.  Where the "powers that be" making sure nothing Natalee Holloway case related was left behind?

Janet

++++++

XIV. The Search Area
Fri 25-Jan 0950 hrs

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

oceanexploration

-Jan 9th through 13th I was off the boat and staying at the Holiday Inn for a much-needed break.  I walked up and down the beach many times a day.  On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site.  I talked to a wind surfer instructor who claims to be at the beach every day for 8 years.  He said the boat always comes up the shore just south of where we were standing, turns away and heads offshore.  He said it never goes where it was and has never seen it stop.
The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day.  I triangulated it's position the best I could using a wrist watch and a few points on land.  It was right on the target location based on the measurements.

-When I returned to the Persistence (14-Jan) there were no more talks about a trap recovery.  When I pressed the issue, I was told "they're no longer interested in the trap or it's recovery".

Janet.Continue on!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: February 17, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »

Janet - I definitely think he was referring to that fish cage.  There were only ROV dives made on other targets - no personnel dives.

Also - there certainly weren't samples taken from any other targets, nor were Aruban divers involved in any other target - so by process of elimination, I have to think he was referring to this fish cage.

Janet

++++++

XIV. The Search Area
Fri 25-Jan 0950 hrs

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-

oceanexploration

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: February 17, 2009, 01:45:45 PM »

ldstlou- I wonder daily how Red, or Klaas, or even Jug ever get any of their work done due to complaints and copious emails from posters like you !

Stop your personal attacks and answer the questions others have asked of you. I didn't ask any questions of you - or were you smiling and laughing too much to notice?

or better yet.......go get some work done for your family? I intend to.........later

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 17, 2009, 01:49:09 PM »

Here is an actual translation of the article written yesterday about a new search.

Dave Holloway won’t give up to search for Natalee

By Maaike Ruepert
February 16, 2009
http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

After four years since her disappearance the investigation concerning the missing Natalee Holloway seems to be stuck. But Natalees’ father Dave Holloway wants, together with a few American experts, to go and search himself again.

An 80 metres long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. It has cost a mere 5 million dollars to dive up the 150 objects in the Caribbean sea and to dig through a pond to search for a trace of Natalee. An American team, specialised in finding missing people, is willing to spend that amount of money but is waiting in vain for support from Hans Mos, chief prosecutor on Aruba, says Natalee’s father Dave Holloway.

Holloway let’s us know from his place of residence Meridian, Mississippi that he almost has lost every faith in the Aruban judicial system. “What’s happening on Aruba is quite peculiar”.

The latter is calling from Llano, Texas, where he is searching for a 2-year old missing boy. Miller founded the company TexasEquuSearch after the abduction & murder on his daughter Laura and organised several searches for Natalee in 2005. Last year Silvetti searched the seabed in search of a trail from the American girl for months with his ship Persistence.

“We have a witness who says that he saw suspect Joran van der Sloot walking in the night of my daughters disappearance; up to his waist in the mud and walking on one tennis shoe, and later Joran and his father have been seen seen driving a red jeep”, says Dave Holloway. The witness suspects that Joran has been in a pond a bit further on. Holloway: “I would like the pond to be investigated. Probably Jorans’ shoe is in it.” If the tennis shoe is found in the pond, forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom from laboratory IFS for DNA research sees possibilities for a DNA research. “Our company might get DNA from it.''

Chief Public Prosecutor Mos does not want to examine the water though. “That Joran was near that water is no more than an assumption from that witness”, he explains from Oranjestad. “If I have to follow everything, I’m busy all day. And even if I would find something, it still wouldn’t be evidence that Joran has done something.”

Father Holloway doesn’t understand. “Even if it’s not evidence, it can help you get started. As a prosecutor, you have the obligation to investigate thoroughly. He is saying that Jorans’ father Paul van der Slot is a good man, a friend. I wonder if corruption plays a part.”

Holloway, Silvetti and Miller have put the witness through a lie detector test; done by a former CIA agent. The man passed it with flying colors, but the OM doesn’t want to include the results in the Holloway file. “I wasn’t allowed to interfere,” Miller says angrily. “But Natalee is an American, she is one of our girls. We put our best people on it, our best tools, so everybody who loved Natalee and the Arubans can case close the case.''

For example, John Silvetti has taken samples from the pond bottom to determine how deep they have to dig for to find something from four years ago. Silvetti: “I have asked Mos to send samples to the FBI, because I’m not allowed to do that. But as far as I know, those samples are still in the refrigerator at the police station. Mos hasn’t answered the phone for months and won’t call back either. This case stinks. Mos has killed that research.''

Mos says he doesn’t know anything about the taken samples. He labels the criticism as emotion. “They can go ahead if they want to, as long as they inform us,” he says. “I’m not hindering them. I have no idea where that idea is coming from. I really want to solve the case. But I only put the police on matters when there are specific leads. If it would be up to them, they would turn the whole island upside down. The Persistence has only found one object and that didn’t lead to anything. I don’t think we will find anything in the ocean.”

When Silvetti hears the last remark, he almost jumps out of his skin. “What a disgusting allegation,” he says. “On the seabed we have found 150 items coming from people we want to investigate.''

Forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom confirms that there is a chance that the body or clothing of Natalee is found on the seabed. “Seawater is worse for DNA than water,''he says, "but even then there are opportunities for research, especially if the body is found.'' Eikelenboom recommends to dive up the objects and store them under water. The pieces are to be taken out of the water during the DNA research. “Of course, with time & aqueous conditions the DNA will deteriorate.”

Dave Holloway is concerned that the case will be covered up. “The police have done nothing other than to ruin everything. Mos is saying that the case has cost more than 7.5 million Euro. I think to myself: they didn’t have to spend that much money. The case could have been solved a long time ago already.” Tim Miller: “With all the quests we've undertaken already, we have saved the authorities millions of dollars. For us it’s only about finding the girl.”
------------------

So what's the hold up?  They say they've got the money, got the boat - and are ready to go.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 17, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »

How long before ldstlou get's on?????????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM »

I do have some concerns as to what "the family" is being told by people who post such outrageous and unfounded things as monkeys claiming the family recovered the remains and kept it secret.

Who knows what they have been told by these posters who can't keep anything straight.

And no one has made ANY claims about anything other than Kyle.  It is only his own words that have been posted and nothing asserted by anybody else.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: February 17, 2009, 01:51:55 PM »

Another tid-bit from Margaret W...when I brought up the Persistence...she said that she recieved no info about them leaving...nor any info regarding their investigation....whey she inquired as to what was going on the OM told her that the persistence was done...had left...and was *not* coming back...she would like some info proving otherwise...

Destiny
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.msg398188#msg398188
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: February 17, 2009, 01:54:09 PM »

Here is an actual translation of the article written yesterday about a new search.

Dave Holloway won’t give up to search for Natalee

By Maaike Ruepert
February 16, 2009
http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

After four years since her disappearance the investigation concerning the missing Natalee Holloway seems to be stuck. But Natalees’ father Dave Holloway wants, together with a few American experts, to go and search himself again.

An 80 metres long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. It has cost a mere 5 million dollars to dive up the 150 objects in the Caribbean sea and to dig through a pond to search for a trace of Natalee. An American team, specialised in finding missing people, is willing to spend that amount of money but is waiting in vain for support from Hans Mos, chief prosecutor on Aruba, says Natalee’s father Dave Holloway.

Holloway let’s us know from his place of residence Meridian, Mississippi that he almost has lost every faith in the Aruban judicial system. “What’s happening on Aruba is quite peculiar”.

The latter is calling from Llano, Texas, where he is searching for a 2-year old missing boy. Miller founded the company TexasEquuSearch after the abduction & murder on his daughter Laura and organised several searches for Natalee in 2005. Last year Silvetti searched the seabed in search of a trail from the American girl for months with his ship Persistence.

“We have a witness who says that he saw suspect Joran van der Sloot walking in the night of my daughters disappearance; up to his waist in the mud and walking on one tennis shoe, and later Joran and his father have been seen seen driving a red jeep”, says Dave Holloway. The witness suspects that Joran has been in a pond a bit further on. Holloway: “I would like the pond to be investigated. Probably Jorans’ shoe is in it.” If the tennis shoe is found in the pond, forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom from laboratory IFS for DNA research sees possibilities for a DNA research. “Our company might get DNA from it.''

Chief Public Prosecutor Mos does not want to examine the water though. “That Joran was near that water is no more than an assumption from that witness”, he explains from Oranjestad. “If I have to follow everything, I’m busy all day. And even if I would find something, it still wouldn’t be evidence that Joran has done something.”

Father Holloway doesn’t understand. “Even if it’s not evidence, it can help you get started. As a prosecutor, you have the obligation to investigate thoroughly. He is saying that Jorans’ father Paul van der Slot is a good man, a friend. I wonder if corruption plays a part.”

Holloway, Silvetti and Miller have put the witness through a lie detector test; done by a former CIA agent. The man passed it with flying colors, but the OM doesn’t want to include the results in the Holloway file. “I wasn’t allowed to interfere,” Miller says angrily. “But Natalee is an American, she is one of our girls. We put our best people on it, our best tools, so everybody who loved Natalee and the Arubans can case close the case.''

For example, John Silvetti has taken samples from the pond bottom to determine how deep they have to dig for to find something from four years ago. Silvetti: “I have asked Mos to send samples to the FBI, because I’m not allowed to do that. But as far as I know, those samples are still in the refrigerator at the police station. Mos hasn’t answered the phone for months and won’t call back either. This case stinks. Mos has killed that research.''

Mos says he doesn’t know anything about the taken samples. He labels the criticism as emotion. “They can go ahead if they want to, as long as they inform us,” he says. “I’m not hindering them. I have no idea where that idea is coming from. I really want to solve the case. But I only put the police on matters when there are specific leads. If it would be up to them, they would turn the whole island upside down. The Persistence has only found one object and that didn’t lead to anything. I don’t think we will find anything in the ocean.”

When Silvetti hears the last remark, he almost jumps out of his skin. “What a disgusting allegation,” he says. “On the seabed we have found 150 items coming from people we want to investigate.''

Forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom confirms that there is a chance that the body or clothing of Natalee is found on the seabed. “Seawater is worse for DNA than water,''he says, "but even then there are opportunities for research, especially if the body is found.'' Eikelenboom recommends to dive up the objects and store them under water. The pieces are to be taken out of the water during the DNA research. “Of course, with time & aqueous conditions the DNA will deteriorate.”

Dave Holloway is concerned that the case will be covered up. “The police have done nothing other than to ruin everything. Mos is saying that the case has cost more than 7.5 million Euro. I think to myself: they didn’t have to spend that much money. The case could have been solved a long time ago already.” Tim Miller: “With all the quests we've undertaken already, we have saved the authorities millions of dollars. For us it’s only about finding the girl.”
------------------

So what's the hold up?  They say they've got the money, got the boat - and are ready to go.

Maybe the ink is not dry on the oil exploration contracts yet?   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 17, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »

Project Manager Marc Broussard said, "We met the Holloway family and as parents ourselves we wanted to help out, give our all and give them the Cajun spirit to motivate them to go out there, to find this child and bring her home."

The one hundred and twenty five foot boat is usually used for off-shore mapping and navigation for oil companies. Now the boat will take on a different role.

The trip is funded through donations.

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=7429813

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5935135

Kemah businessman, Louis Schafer, has personally spent in excess of a million dollars over the last four months funding a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence. This aptly named ship, and her wonderful crew, have surveyed the entire 50-square miles area off Aruba. Schafer says, "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. We have about 150 more targets to inspect." Any one of those remaining 150 "targets" could be the remains of our missing American teenager. He went on to say, "We have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea."

Unfortunately, right now... with the recovery of Natalee within our grasp, the money has run out.
http://www.meridianstar.com/opinion/local_story_062005533.html

1 Million dollars from Silvetti including a wire transfer of 250,000.00  AND ALL THE DONATIONS DAVE COULD Provide.

NOT A DIME MENTIONED FROM BETH ... Not a penny !!

Never the less..
The amount of money spent for the Persistence does not add up to one million dollars and all the money donated to the Holloway's..

Then you have to consider the fact that some oil company has also paid Silvetti to Map that ocean floor off Aruba.
The captain did not have to be informed of that nor did anybody on that boat need to be informed of that.. Some oil company stripped the Holloway's of ALL there donation money to help fund their own ocean floor mapping expedition off Aruba.
I think Silvetti got ALL of his One Million back..
Beth never spent a dime of money donated her way.. She uses that for her own mission.

Yet Silvetti says we are out of money... WHO pulled his string ?

Any way I cut this up it does looked rigged to strip the Holloway's of donation money..

Beth has stayed out of this... Yet the Frog says she works with Beth's knowlege and understanding of the frogs mission ...

Very interesting Indeed.. This is as Hinky as it gets.. 
jmho

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 17, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »

I do have some concerns as to what "the family" is being told by people who post such outrageous and unfounded things as monkeys claiming the family recovered the remains and kept it secret.

Who knows what they have been told by these posters who can't keep anything straight.

And no one has made ANY claims about anything other than Kyle.  It is only his own words that have been posted and nothing asserted by anybody else.

Exactly Anna.  That's why I gave up long ago trying to reason with some people.  It gets so old after a while that scrollin scrollin scrollin is a good thing.

And no please don't consider this a drive by.  I've been gone for a few weeks.  When I would try to log on to SM I couldn't get any pages to load.  Was very frustrating.  Got home late Sunday night and I'm trying to catch up.  As far as different writing skills I prolly know  why but it would not help bring justice for Natalee so I'll just be quiet.  Goodness only knows what has been said about me in the hidey holes, but I really couldn't care less.  You sure can sort out true friends real quick.

Oh and I'm sure if Red had information that he could share I'm sure he would.  Or if he was not pleased with the direction our conversation was going I'm sure he'd let us know that too.  I trust him.  I trust the frog.  I stand with the girl. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: February 17, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »

What is there wrong with another search if Dave wants that ?

Nothing of course! The opposite, that would be grEAt
If the family trust Silvetti, he has my blessings too.

Dave Holloway has a history of collaborating with those who possess an obvious Aruban agenda in his quest to find answers to the disappearance of his beloved daughter.

I do not doubt Dave's sincerity but ... I cannot comprehend his reasoning.  I cannot comprehend how working together with the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail since the getgo will produce a positive outcome.

Janet

And yet is was Dave who told us repeatedly that ALE could not be trusted, would make evidence disappear and ask how much money do you have among other things.

So now I have to wonder why he would suddenly approve of ALE being the sole custodians of what could or could not be his daughter's remains.

Doesn't make sense to me.

When I consider Dave Holloway's connections with those who possess an obvious Aruban agenda and ... then consider his words in his book CORRUPTION IN PARADISE as well as consider his words on the many talk shows he appeared as a guest ... I am confused also.

In regard to his Aruban relationships ... I somehow believe he is being negatively influenced by a very important person in his life ... a very important person in his life who herself has possibly been deceived.

Note:  MIP6 - Mark Percell

Janet

+++++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also. I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is someone who is trying to help us find Natalee! And we are grateful to him for all that he has done for us! I am sorry for all the bashing he and his farmily have had to endure and I am so glad he is still helping us after all they have been through.

« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:06:00 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: February 17, 2009, 02:02:44 PM »

I have to run out for a bit but I will ask RED later and see if he got this phone call LDSTLOU is referring to. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.