March 29, 2024, 12:41:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 289999 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: February 17, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »

Project Manager Marc Broussard said, "We met the Holloway family and as parents ourselves we wanted to help out, give our all and give them the Cajun spirit to motivate them to go out there, to find this child and bring her home."

The one hundred and twenty five foot boat is usually used for off-shore mapping and navigation for oil companies. Now the boat will take on a different role.

The trip is funded through donations.

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=7429813

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5935135

Kemah businessman, Louis Schafer, has personally spent in excess of a million dollars over the last four months funding a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence. This aptly named ship, and her wonderful crew, have surveyed the entire 50-square miles area off Aruba. Schafer says, "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. We have about 150 more targets to inspect." Any one of those remaining 150 "targets" could be the remains of our missing American teenager. He went on to say, "We have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea."

Unfortunately, right now... with the recovery of Natalee within our grasp, the money has run out.
http://www.meridianstar.com/opinion/local_story_062005533.html

1 Million dollars from Silvetti including a wire transfer of 250,000.00  AND ALL THE DONATIONS DAVE COULD Provide.

NOT A DIME MENTIONED FROM BETH ... Not a penny !!

Never the less..
The amount of money spent for the Persistence does not add up to one million dollars and all the money donated to the Holloway's..

Then you have to consider the fact that some oil company has also paid Silvetti to Map that ocean floor off Aruba.
The captain did not have to be informed of that nor did anybody on that boat need to be informed of that.. Some oil company stripped the Holloway's of ALL there donation money to help fund their own ocean floor mapping expedition off Aruba.
I think Silvetti got ALL of his One Million back..
Beth never spent a dime of money donated her way.. She uses that for her own mission.

Yet Silvetti says we are out of money... WHO pulled his string ?

Any way I cut this up it does looked rigged to strip the Holloway's of donation money..

Beth has stayed out of this... Yet the Frog says she works with Beth's knowlege and understanding of the frogs mission ...

Very interesting Indeed.. This is as Hinky as it gets.. 
jmho

Let me clarify that statement about moi.
I know what I have been working on.
Beth was told what I have been working on.
Therefore, I know what I know.
Does that help.
heh heh

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: February 17, 2009, 02:57:37 PM »

Speaking of Louis Schaefer, here's an interesting little hit off the timeline:

12/18/2006
Superior Offshore International has announced the acquisition of Subtech Diving and Marine Pty Ltd in Durban, South Africa.  Subtech’s role in the group is to support the international contracting entities within the group structure in a planned expansion programme by Superior to enter other international markets.

04/20/2007
Initial Public Offering of Superior Offshore Int’l; raised $152 million

05/2007
Schaeffer contacts Dave Holloway

08/14/2007
After defendants and other Company insiders liquidated over $49 million of their personally held shares -- Superior Offshore begins revealing the truth about the Company problems existing at the IPO on 04/20/2007

09/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa is appointed as a major subcontractor to the Dredging International/Group 5 Consortium which has been awarded the DHEW (Durban Harbor Entrance Widening & Deepening contract) in Durban, South Africa.

11/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa has purchased a Modular Jack-Up Barge which is expected to significantly enhance the company’s capacity in terms of inshore civil marine operations.

11/14/2007
Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

12/15/2007
Persistence arrived at Aruba

12/2007
Persistence meets with ALE Detective & his brother with a "vision", giving latitude of cage

12/30/2007
Tim Trahan's "No, nothing," dive.  Dateline & Tim Miller off the ship.

01/07/2008
ALE divers retrieve contents of the cage.

01/09/2008
Superior Offshore announced that it was suspending its prior substantially downward revised guidance. (Last date of stock purchases included in class action suits)

01/22/2008 HOUSTON, Jan. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Superior Offshore
International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP) today announced that it has completed the
sale and charter-back of the Superior Achiever with Hornbeck Offshore Services
LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. (NYSE: HOS)

02/2008
The previous owners of Subtech Diving and Marine have negotiated the buy back of Superior Offshore South Africa from Superior Offshore International Inc.

03/03/2008
Persistence leaves Aruba

VERY INTERESTING.Thanx LifeSong.I'll have to read everything a few times when i get a chance.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: February 17, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »

Lifesong,

Very nice capitulation.

Wasn't it Feb and Mar 1 Persistence asked for donations again.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: February 17, 2009, 03:02:32 PM »

Lifesong,

Very nice capitulation.

I believe it was as late as April 3rd.IIRC..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: February 17, 2009, 03:04:32 PM »

Lifesong,

Very nice capitulation.

Correct!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: February 17, 2009, 03:05:59 PM »

So - an 80 meter boat would be how long in footage measurements?

The Persistence was 125' long, and Silvetti said what was needed was a "smaller, more cost efficient boat" to go back - when he was soliciting for donations at BFN last Spring.

Is 80 meters smaller than 125'?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: February 17, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »

Lifesong,

Very nice capitulation.

March 1, 2008 LegallyLex Posted at BFN - about the Persistence leaving and needing more money

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
dsurveyor1
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »
Jamie,
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.15

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: February 17, 2009, 03:07:19 PM »

Lifesong,

Very nice capitulation.

Oh, yes.  There's much more.  I pulled those items from around Caps, Kyle's trips, decisions & letters from Aruba, etc. 

It's coming together a little faster than I thought I would.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #788 on: February 17, 2009, 03:09:15 PM »

What I find interesting after watching that video again - there is never any mention as to HOW you make out your check for a donation.  No name to put in the "Pay To The Order Of" slot on yhour check.

Did they want you to send cash?
I wonder if I should send them a check and leave the pay to order of ...blank....Then We could see who it pays too.....hmmmm....What ya think Monkeys? Do You think that They are still taking donations?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: February 17, 2009, 03:10:09 PM »

80 meters long
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: February 17, 2009, 03:11:28 PM »

80 meters =  262.467192 feet

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: February 17, 2009, 03:11:45 PM »

Lifesong,

Very nice capitulation.

Oh, yes.  There's much more.  I pulled those items from around Caps, Kyle's trips, decisions & letters from Aruba, etc. 

It's coming together a little faster than I thought I would.

I love it. It shows a whole picture emerging of what was taking place.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: February 17, 2009, 03:13:13 PM »

Wow!!!  That's one HUGE ship!!!!!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 17, 2009, 03:14:37 PM »

80 meters =  262.467192 feet

Link for above information:  http://www.asknumbers.com/MetersToFeetConversion.aspx

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: February 17, 2009, 03:15:17 PM »

80 Meters (m) = 262.467191601 Feet (ft)

http://www.conversion-metric.org/length_conversion/meter_to_feet_conversion.php

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: February 17, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »

Lifesong,

Very nice capitulation.

March 1, 2008 LegallyLex Posted at BFN - about the Persistence leaving and needing more money

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
dsurveyor1
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »
Jamie,
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities,[u] is in our possesion[/u]. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.15

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: February 17, 2009, 03:20:12 PM »

I just want to say Thank you to all the Monkey's for staying focused and getting right back to the task at hand.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: February 17, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »

Lifesong - Did we already know this about the Superior Achiever vessel sold to Hornbeck by Superior?

Superior Offshore's DSV Superior Achiever launchedFiled from Houston
1/21/2008 3:40:02 PM GMT

NETHERLANDS/USA:  Houston-based Superior Offshore International Inc.'s DP-3 deepwater construction and dive support vessel (DSV) Superior Achiever, which is under construction at Merwede Shipyard, was successfully launched in the Netherlands on Jan. 19.  The vessel is expected to be delivered later this year.

The launch paves the way for the completion of the sale and leaseback of the vessel between Superior Offshore and Hornbeck Offshore Services LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Covington, La.-based Hornbeck Offshore Services Inc.  Superior Offshore and Hornbeck have delivered funds and documents into escrow to be released on Jan. 22, due to today's U.S. bank holiday.
http://www.energycurrent.com/index.php?id=2&storyid=8276
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: February 17, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »

Lifesong - Did we already know this about the Superior Achiever vessel sold to Hornbeck by Superior?

NETHERLANDS/USA:  Houston-based Superior Offshore International Inc.'s DP-3 deepwater construction and dive support vessel (DSV) Superior Achiever, which is under construction at Merwede Shipyard, was successfully launched in the Netherlands on Jan. 19.  The vessel is expected to be delivered later this year.

The launch paves the way for the completion of the sale and leaseback of the vessel between Superior Offshore and Hornbeck Offshore Services LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Covington, La.-based Hornbeck Offshore Services Inc.  Superior Offshore and Hornbeck have delivered funds and documents into escrow to be released on Jan. 22, due to today's U.S. bank holiday.

Jen, we've got it listed from a Reuters/PRNewswire article upon the completion of the sale on 1/22/08. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS260995+22-Jan-2008+PRN20080122

This article includes the launch date, as well as the following:

The Achiever's sale price was approximately $70 million, which represents
Superior Offshore's investment to date in the vessel. 

Superior Offshore will use

(i) $56.2 million of the proceeds to repay its term loan obligation to Fortis Bank, which includes 55.0 million of principal and $1.2 million of accrued interest and prepayment fees,

(ii) $2.6 million to settle an interest rate swap related to the term loan,

(iii) $0.9 million for charter hire payments due to Hornbeck for a separate vessel and

(iv) $0.5 million for certain transaction expenses. 

The remaining $9.4 million of proceeds will be used to repay borrowings under Superior Offshore's senior secured credit facility.  After the application of the proceeds, Superior Offshore will have
no outstanding term debt and approximately $15 million outstanding under its senior secured credit facility.  The transaction will reduce Superior Offshore's 2008 capital expenditure requirements by approximately $30 million.

Superior Offshore will take delivery of the Achiever or another acceptable vessel under a five-year time charter with Hornbeck.  Superior Offshore will have the option to terminate the charter with 90 days' advance notice prior to the end of each six-month period within the term.

Superior Offshore and Hornbeck are also exploring non-exclusive joint marketing and cooperation agreements for new business opportunities that would leverage the complementary resources of the two companies.

The Superior Achiever will be capable of working in harsh or deepwater environments.  Superior Offshore expects to deploy the vessel by the end of this year to international markets and/or deepwater Gulf of Mexico projects.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: February 17, 2009, 03:44:34 PM »

We knew in the recent past.  It has been discussed here more than once. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.