March 29, 2024, 03:28:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 290010 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2009, 12:10:04 AM »

Shake it up, baby.

Goodnight.  I'll see you sometime later.
Twist and Shout!

Good Night 2NJ! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2009, 12:10:43 AM »

Caps' whole "she was cut into pieces" was an attempt to explain why only SOME of her would be found in the pond!

If "some" of Natalee Holloway remains were found in the the pond ... what would the point be of Aruban authorities withholding that information from the family of Natalee Holloway.  I believe if Beth Holloway was aware that "some" of Natalee's remains were located in the pond ... she would not have given the Natalee's Freebirds permission to expose Kyle Kingman's words in regard to the deception of John Silvetti.

Think about it.  My youngest son's Dutch American FIL searched the Aruban and Dutch publication.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not ever Diario ... that reported on the pond search ... the pond search that took place at night under all those light.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not even Diario ... that reported that fifty investigators had arrived from Holland.  The only sources which I am aware of that the pond search took place and the fifty investigators arrived from Holland was CAPS and Kyle Kingman.  Hans Mo did not even mention a pond search in his last "press announcement".  He mentions all the other aspect of the investigation ... the Devries/Emm recording ... the pond witness ...the Greta interview with Joran ...

I contend that a pond search never took place.  It was all a diversion to distract from the recovery process of the contents of the cage/trap ... the recovery process where John Silvetti ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... afforded control to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

Janet

I'm not saying it did. I think that it WAS the plan at one time though.

I have to say, I agree.  Remember, the leak that Kyle was trying to track down was the leak about the POND.

That story got out (thanks to Caps?) and Silvetti was not happy about it. 

Hmmm.

Who would Silvetti have trusted with such an undertaking.Either ALE,Mos,Richardson,Comemencia,Burke?Who would he have trusted on the Persistence?
The same guys who told the Persistence exactly where they would find the trap in ocean.

Excellent.  But, why? 

As it relates to the crimes against Natalee, who is protected by remains being in the pond and not in the cage.  Who is incriminated?

And why the change of heart in allowing any of her to found?

I'm still not getting it, and it's frustrating.

1) The only one really "protected" is the Persistence. Why? Because they could not admit their "search" for Natalee was a fraud. They still were trying to pin the crime on Joran.
2) Change of heart? No not really -- something however foiled their plan to make it appear that Natalee was found in the pond. (What that was -- I don't know)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2009, 12:11:25 AM »

Caps' whole "she was cut into pieces" was an attempt to explain why only SOME of her would be found in the pond!

If "some" of Natalee Holloway remains were found in the the pond ... what would the point be of Aruban authorities withholding that information from the family of Natalee Holloway.  I believe if Beth Holloway was aware that "some" of Natalee's remains were located in the pond ... she would not have given the Natalee's Freebirds permission to expose Kyle Kingman's words in regard to the deception of John Silvetti.

Think about it.  My youngest son's Dutch American FIL searched the Aruban and Dutch publication.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not ever Diario ... that reported on the pond search ... the pond search that took place at night under all those light.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not even Diario ... that reported that fifty investigators had arrived from Holland.  The only sources which I am aware of that the pond search took place and the fifty investigators arrived from Holland was CAPS and Kyle Kingman.  Hans Mo did not even mention a pond search in his last "press announcement".  He mentions all the other aspect of the investigation ... the Devries/Emm recording ... the pond witness ...the Greta interview with Joran ...

I contend that a pond search never took place.  It was all a diversion to distract from the recovery process of the contents of the cage/trap ... the recovery process where John Silvetti ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... afforded control to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

Janet

It ALL just makes me sick!   

and MAD!!!!!!

It makes Tamikosmom angry too!

Klaas ... would you please add texasmom's "Mad" Monkey to our choice of icon expressions.  Tamikosmom become very angry at deception.  She HATES it.

Thanks

Janet

I can't take credit for the "mad monkey", IIRC...San brought it and a few others over she found somewhere...

This was another one...

I put on my specks and ... still cannot make it out.

What is the expression I am missing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2009, 12:12:23 AM »

Who would Silvetti have trusted with such an undertaking.Either ALE,Mos,Richardson,Comemencia,Burke?Who would he have trusted on the Persistence?
The same guys who told the Persistence exactly where they would find the trap in ocean.

Who initially led them to where the Cage was?Who did they get there information from?

KTF - It was the ALE Detective and "his brother who had a vision that turned out to be coordinates".

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:13 AM »

Janet

Janet - I put mine on too - best I can tell that monkey has a beard of gray hair?

(I'm very glad you asked!)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »

Janet

It ALL just makes me sick!   

and MAD!!!!!!

It makes Tamikosmom angry too!

Klaas ... would you please add texasmom's "Mad" Monkey to our choice of icon expressions.  Tamikosmom become very angry at deception.  She HATES it.

Thanks

Janet

I can't take credit for the "mad monkey", IIRC...San brought it and a few others over she found somewhere...

This was another one...

Janet

lol...I've got My specks on and I'm seeing a Bearded Monkey.....Is that right Monkeys? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:23 AM »

The monkey has a "beard"! He is trying to be "disguised"! 

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »

Just caught up and want to say HI. Glad to see that Wreck is still on FIRE! Great reading on last thread. Anything new cooking on that horrible island?
Have a great one Monkeys.

Cajun Miracle
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2009, 12:16:20 AM »

or - he is just an "old" monkey! Take your pick -- both funny!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2009, 12:17:25 AM »

Who initially led them to where the Cage was?Who did they get there information from?

KTF - It was the ALE Detective and "his brother who had a vision that turned out to be coordinates".

Is this where Tim Miller got his information?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2009, 12:19:55 AM »

Yes -- along with other clues such as the proximity from the fisherman's huts and Koen's boat "tips".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »

Shake it up, baby.

Goodnight.  I'll see you sometime later.

Goodnight 2NJ!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2009, 12:24:59 AM »

Excellent.  But, why? 
As it relates to the crimes against Natalee, who is protected by remains being in the pond and not in the cage.  Who is incriminated?
And why the change of heart in allowing any of her to be found?
I'm still not getting it, and it's frustrating.

1) The only one really "protected" is the Persistence. Why? Because they could not admit their "search" for Natalee was a fraud. They still were trying to pin the crime on Joran.

2) Change of heart? No not really -- something however foiled their plan to make it appear that Natalee was found in the pond. (What that was -- I don't know)

Thanks, Wreck.  Of course, Silvetti had to cover the Persistence to resolve being on the outs with Schaefer. 

It could be that only the shoe was to be planted in the pond.

I hate them all!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:39 AM »

Yes -- along with other clues such as the proximity from the fisherman's huts and Koen's boat "tips".

Must've missed that part.Only if i was organized.. If Silvetti is going to Aruba after the fact of the search.Many people must know something isn't right.What the hell would you go back to Aruba for???What's he tell his family?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2009, 12:27:55 AM »

Or...he was interrupted as he was just about to shave?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2009, 12:28:56 AM »

happens all the time!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2009, 12:31:17 AM »

happens all the time!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:01 AM »

Must've missed that part.Only if i was organized.. If Silvetti is going to Aruba after the fact of the search.Many people must know something isn't right.What the hell would you go back to Aruba for???What's he tell his family?
He tells his family:
"Hey, my 3 months away from you all looking for Natalee was not a waste of time -- I made a nice business deal because of it to make us rich!"

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:43 AM »

Welcome SLWALLACE!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2009, 12:34:17 AM »

Janet

I have to say, I agree.  Remember, the leak that Kyle was trying to track down was the leak about the POND.

That story got out (thanks to Caps?) and Silvetti was not happy about it. 

Hmmm.

Eduardo,Eduardo,Eduardo.I ponder quite often what his role or motivation is for being involved in everything from beginning to end??

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 146:

Meanwhile it looked as though other entities were also pulling together in an effort to help.  Art Wood who had worked as a volunteer in numerous searches and interviews from early on in the investigation as a guest and investigative advisor of the Dairio newpaper, sent an email to Prosecutor Janssen with the following information:

Several of the leads we followed leads me to believe that Natalee's body is in the ocean about a mile and a quarter off the coast from the fisherman's huts.  I have located a company in the state of Washington (that) has graciously offered to provide some sophisticated equipment to continue that search.  This equipment includes a remote controlled underwater camera which operates in depths up to 250 feet.  The equipment is being shipped directly to Aruba and should arrive in the next week to ten days.  The equipment is being shipped directly to Eduardo Mansur and Eduardo and I will resume the search once it arrives.  We would like the Aruban police to participate in this search.[/i]

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.