May 30, 2024, 12:23:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 294389 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 09:27:23 PM »

I am so use to looking up and seeing Magnolia knitting when she is not posting and ... texasmom searching for a Justice for Natalee Holloway photo when she is not posting.

I miss them.

Janet

I'm back Janet, all that work finding that file for you this afternoon in my mass of unorganized saved files...well...I needed a nap!     

And you are so kind to offer to let me borrow your precious DIL; but she would run for her life after seeing my filing system.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 09:30:52 PM »

Never give up.  It's been quiet before. 
You are Absolutely Right 2NJSons_Mom...Never Give Up....

We Stand With The Girl!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 09:37:58 PM »

Never give up.  It's been quiet before. 
You are Absolutely Right 2NJSons_Mom...Never Give Up....

We Stand With The Girl!

Yep, Standing With The Girl...never giving up!  Ever!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 09:37:58 PM »

I cannot believe Greta just did an 180 degree about face and completely abandoned the Joran angle she was on. I can't help but believe something bigger is brewing -- it is just too quiet!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 09:39:25 PM »

I am so use to looking up and seeing Magnolia knitting when she is not posting and ... texasmom searching for a Justice for Natalee Holloway photo when she is not posting.

I miss them.

Janet

I'm back Janet, all that work finding that file for you this afternoon in my mass of unorganized saved files...well...I needed a nap!     

And you are so kind to offer to let me borrow your precious DIL; but she would run for her life after seeing my filing system.   

The teacher in her and her indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloway case implies DIL would be in her glory to do some housekeeping on your files.

DIL is the ONLY member of my family who does not just tolerate my obsession with the case.  She truly takes an interested.

However ... a full time teaching position, a husband (my son) and ... other activities implies I practically have to make an appointment with this gal when I need assistance with something I am working on or my files require organizing.

I do make a sincere effort to keeping my files in order after they have been organized but ... in time I do fall short.  I tell DIL that that is an unconscience desire to have some bonding time with her.  It works every time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 09:41:54 PM »

I miss them.

Janet

The teacher in her and her indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloway case implies DIL would be in her glory to do some housekeeping on your files.

DIL is the ONLY member of my family who does not just tolerate my obsession with the case.  She truly takes an interested.

However ... a full time teaching position, a husband (my son) and ... other activities implies I practically have to make an appointment with this gal when I need assistance with something I am working on or my files require organizing.

I do make a sincere effort to keeping my files in order after they have been organized but ... in time I do fall short.  I tell DIL that that is an unconscience desire to have some bonding time with her.  It works every time.

Janet

You are blessed to have her Janet!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »

I cannot believe Greta just did an 180 degree about face and completely abandoned the Joran angle she was on. I can't help but believe something bigger is brewing -- it is just too quiet!
I Agree Wreck.... somethings up....I just wish We knew what it is.... But as Kermit Said "At the Right time".... 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »

The John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family is about to be exposed!!!

Kyle Kingman has stepped forward to the FBI and revealed all that he observed while on board the Persistence!!!

Tim Trahan and John Silvetti have been called in for questioning in regards to the happenings encompassing the discovery of the trap/cage, the inspection dive and the recovery of the contents!!!

I hope.  I pray.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 09:48:30 PM »

I miss them.

Janet

Did I tell ya ... I love ya!!

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »

The John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family is about to be exposed!!!

Kyle Kingman has stepped forward to the FBI and revealed all that he observed while on board the Persistence!!!

Tim Trahan and John Silvetti have been called in for questioning in regards to the happenings encompassing the discovery of the trap/cage, the inspection dive and the recovery of the contents!!!

I hope.  I pray.

Janet
I'm Hoping and Praying with You Janet!

In God We Trust!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 09:58:01 PM »

http://awemainta.com :

not sure what it means but i guess it is something similar to this:
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52592.php (in English)

and http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1147077.ece/Nederlandse_spionnen_moeten_weg_van_Aruba

and here a column from the opposition (RED) also about VNO-gate:
http://i44.tinypic.com/241sh7s.png

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 10:05:30 PM »

I miss them.

Janet

Did I tell ya ... I love ya!!

Janet

awww that's so sweet Janet!  Love ya too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 10:06:58 PM »

http://awemainta.com :

not sure what it means but i guess it is something similar to this:
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52592.php (in English)

and http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1147077.ece/Nederlandse_spionnen_moeten_weg_van_Aruba

and here a column from the opposition (RED) also about VNO-gate:
http://i44.tinypic.com/241sh7s.png

Thanks caesu!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 10:10:14 PM »

QUIET??You don't want a crazy Monkey jumpin outta a plane throwin Bananas at your roofs so be careful what ya ask for!!

Who said it was quiet...............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »

2/12/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

valero is good neighbour? “awasero” of diesel in oranan of morning, esnan cu was witness of see con azeta was bay air, will can owing to believe cu owing to descubri oil at san nicolas. but was one tubo of diesel will owing to rementa, cu owing to cause cu diesel owing to bay air, y by of the wind strong cu was blow yesterday, is as owing to “yobe” was “yobe” y consecuentemente owing to soil several car, edificio y another partinan of san nicolas.

Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

now do not in lama only, valero had one “oilspill” in air, cu owing to soil car, edificio y several part at san nicolas in oranan of morning, esnan cu was witness of see con azeta was bay air, will can owing to believe cu owing to descubri oil at san nicolas. but was one tubo of diesel will owing to rementa, cu owing to cause cu diesel owing to bay air, y by of the wind strong cu was blow yesterday, is as owing to “yobe” was “yobe” y consecuentemente owing to soil several car, edificio y another partinan of san nicolas.hopi car was mancha cu azeta, cu owing to resulta of is diesel, cu have substancia inside, cu if the stay mucho on the car, is less even the verf. even owing to being tell, cu the will can molea the asphalt of the camindanan. without doubt, the mature here owing to spanta much person y not was know kico was pasando. have to tell, cu personal of valero owing to enter in accion of immediate. yesterday tardi, we of awemainta owing to achieve one comunicado of part of mariaine arends-croes, that is community and government affairs supervisor of the compania y past owing to tell cu during trabaonan of mantencion in oranan of morning yesterday morning owing to constata cu one vent of one drum of diesel owing to cuminsa lick. for motibo of the presion in the vent, diesel owing to wordo send in air during one period cortico. the wind strong of ultimo dianan owing to blow the diesel in one part of san nicolas cu is stay close of the refineria.imediatamente one team owing to mobilisa in refineria for stop the lick y investiga for achieve know kico owing to happen. valero aruba refinery wanted segura everybody cu not have riesgo for salud publico. the refineria is trahando conhuntamente cu the autoridadnan concerni for evalua the possible impacto in the comunidad in becindario of the refineria. doñonan of car cu owing to stay afecta for diesel can owing to bay n’e security command center of valero situa n’e entrance principal of the refineria for busca one good for wash car. while cu personal of valero owing to cuminsa spuit the camindanan, where the diesel owing to pour. of part of gobierno, departamento of medio ambiente also owing to send his expertonan, for determina the damage cause y what accion take contra of valero. come across

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 10:14:25 PM »

QUIET??You don't want a crazy Monkey jumpin outta a plane throwin Bananas at your roofs so be careful what ya ask for!!

I'm still trying to figure out what a "filing system" is!  You people are ORGANIZED!!!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »

That's better.  All is right in Tamikosmom's world.  I thought you all left me along to join your own hidey hole.

Tamikosmom is soooo insecure.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 10:17:42 PM »

In God We Trust!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 10:20:22 PM »

that's really unfortunate indeed.

Aruba is very sensitive to international attention.
if she would invite Brinkman on again so he could tell what happened to him on Aruba last month.
and he could explain the political stuff that's going on right now with this VNO thing.
all linked to the totally corrupt justice system on Aruba. that's the reason for the ongoing injustice in my opinion.

that would make a strong impact. and embarrass the Dutch.
that would start things moving in the right direction. no doubt about that.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 10:22:10 PM »

The last time it was slow i had an episode in the cage.Ask TM.She had to deal with it.Ever since then i've noticed that when everybody has left the cage except KTF.TM takes off real quick!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.