April 27, 2024, 06:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291871 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 10:25:53 PM »

QUIET??You don't want a crazy Monkey jumpin outta a plane throwin Bananas at your roofs so be careful what ya ask for!!

Who said it was quiet...............

The last time it was slow i had an episode in the cage.Ask TM.She had to deal with it.Ever since then i've noticed that when everybody has left the cage except KTF.TM takes off real quick!

Maybe it may have something to do with the revelation that you are a boy Monkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 10:27:29 PM »

I cannot believe Greta just did an 180 degree about face and completely abandoned the Joran angle she was on. I can't help but believe something bigger is brewing -- it is just too quiet!

that's really unfortunate indeed.

Aruba is very sensitive to international attention.
if she would invite Brinkman on again so he could tell what happened to him on Aruba last month.
and he could explain the political stuff that's going on right now with this VNO thing.
all linked to the totally corrupt justice system on Aruba. that's the reason for the ongoing injustice in my opinion.

that would make a strong impact. and embarrass the Dutch.
that would start things moving in the right direction. no doubt about that.

I agree 100% caesu!  Maybe we all need to start sending her some emails!

I'd love to see Hero Brinkman tell it all on Fox!  Nel and Rudy would definitely need a "clean up team" for their pants!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2009, 10:29:14 PM »

I cannot believe Greta just did an 180 degree about face and completely abandoned the Joran angle she was on. I can't help but believe something bigger is brewing -- it is just too quiet!
I Agree Wreck.... somethings up....I just wish We knew what it is.... But as Kermit Said "At the Right time".... 

Hopefully something will start to shake loose soon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2009, 10:30:07 PM »

Lots of Ribbits Kermit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

I Agree Wreck.... somethings up....I just wish We knew what it is.... But as Kermit Said "At the Right time".... 

Thanks Kermit....Hope is a Beautiful Word! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »

QUIET??You don't want a crazy Monkey jumpin outta a plane throwin Bananas at your roofs so be careful what ya ask for!!

Who said it was quiet...............

The last time it was slow i had an episode in the cage.Ask TM.She had to deal with it.Ever since then i've noticed that when everybody has left the cage except KTF.TM takes off real quick!

Who meeeeee???    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 10:32:47 PM »

I hope so too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 10:36:59 PM »

2/12/2009 Awe Mainta  Page 7

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

the netherlands wanted know of thing is stop in the documento of vno is berdad pa: godfried adem amsterdam - minister of husticia aruban, rudy croes wanted for of immediate, the netherlands saca all the agentenan of aivd for of aruba. the agentenan here is trahando together cu autoridadnan of servicio of inteligencia aruban, but in principio is at aruba for vigila chairman hugo chavez of venezuela. one form of spionahe cu the netherlands owing to exigi for aruba coopera cune for of some year happen. but according rudy croes, the agentanan dutch instead of owing to haci they trabaonan right, owing to come is spiona the y his famianan y gobierno of aruba. cu this the is show cu will is owing to base of informacionnan of the agentenan of aivd here owing to work one dossier contra of rudy croes y his family y contra gobierno of aruba. pesey the mandatario is urgi the netherlands for saca they for of aruba. ne same instant cu the declaracionnan here of minister of husticia aruban owing to become conoci at the netherlands, parlamentarionan wanted know more cos of gobernacion at aruba. the netherlands is exigi for come cu one another investigacion for know cu if thing is stop in the week rapportage of vno is cuadra cu berdad. esta cu if berdad thing is scirbi of among another hendrik croes y minister of husticia, of first minister nel oduber y will other of the family is cuadra cu berdad. this the.o. acolyte of tweede kamer for faction social, sp, ronald raak owing to tell at the netherlands. the is cuestiona also the posicion cu sra ank bijleveld did take. the is achieve cu this not t’e form corecto y have to come cu more investigacion more owing to fondo. the is opina cu bijleveld wanted as nel oduber because; amigo, debi cu the have to of dje for succeed the proposicion for one kingdom new y restructuracion estatal new for antilles. past owing to tell cu they do not permiti cierto type of weganan of indole here take lugar in kingdom. sra. ank bijleveld owing to give of conoce cu at month of march now, first minister nel oduber will is at the netherlands, where assure will atende the asunto here. come across

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 10:37:09 PM »

I KEEPTHEFAITH Kermit.I know Beaker,Gonzo,Fozzie bear and all the other Muppet's have their eye on you,as well as Miss Piggggyyyyy too!!You see Kermit wasn't gonna give ol' KTF an exact date.COUNTDOWN....Where's CapsLockWizard?Has he checked the pond lately.Ok,Ok.Just kidding.Bad KTF!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »

I KEEPTHEFAITH Kermit.I know Beaker,Gonzo,Fozzie bear and all the other Muppet's have their eye on you,as well as Miss Piggggyyyyy too!!You see Kermit wasn't gonna give ol' KTF an exact date.COUNTDOWN....Where's CapsLockWizard?Has he checked the pond lately.Ok,Ok.Just kidding.Bad KTF!!!

That was for you Wreck!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »

That was for you Wreck!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2009, 10:43:38 PM »

That was for you Wreck!

Caps' whole "she was cut into pieces" was an attempt to explain why only SOME of her would be found in the pond!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »

Google translation of link that caesu posted:

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1147077.ece/Nederlandse_spionnen_moeten_weg_van_Aruba

'Dutch spies have to go in Aruba "
ANP
published on February 11, 2009 15:25, updated 15:27

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes wants Dutch AIVD'ers that the security work of Aruba, the island deserted. That, he said after the leaking of confidential information from the Dutch Representation in Aruba.

The staff of the General Intelligence and Security Service (AIVD) according Croes came at the request of then Minister of Defense Henk Kamp to Aruba for the movements of Venezuela and President Hugo Chávez in the monitor. "Apparently they had more interest in the Aruban government and my family, especially my brother, the former Minister of Justice Hendrik Croes. Him and I have deep personal hurt. "

Swastikas
According to the leaked report of the Netherlands Hendrik Croes representation ensures that the next time 'on ramkoers Holland is gone. " He would also have the idea to cross hooks to use during demonstrations against the Round Table Conference in December last year in Curacao.

Rudy Croes wants Dutch public excuse offered for the leaking of confidential information. The Lower House Tuesday was not satisfied with the explanation of State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (Kingdom) on the matter. Most groups want them in a new letter creates more clarity. Bijleveld is currently researching the state of affairs.

Open debate
Croes wants in the room an open debate on the issue is conducted. He was surprised that no MP has called for all other reports that the Dutch representation in the last seven years has sent.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2009, 10:51:48 PM »

That was for you Wreck!

Caps' whole "she was cut into pieces" was an attempt to explain why only SOME of her would be found in the pond!

Wouldn't you have to have something to put in the pond?If they did.Where is it now?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2009, 10:53:43 PM »

shakng2 shaking

Shake it up, baby.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2009, 10:58:15 PM »

That was for you Wreck!

Wouldn't you have to have something to put in the pond?If they did.Where is it now?
Something happened to make the "pond story" screw up! The pond "findings" (I believe) were SUPPOSED to be revealed back in October!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »

Google translation of link that caesu posted:

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1147077.ece/Nederlandse_spionnen_moeten_weg_van_Aruba

'Dutch spies have to go in Aruba "
ANP
published on February 11, 2009 15:25, updated 15:27

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes wants Dutch AIVD'ers that the security work of Aruba, the island deserted. That, he said after the leaking of confidential information from the Dutch Representation in Aruba.

The staff of the General Intelligence and Security Service (AIVD) according Croes came at the request of then Minister of Defense Henk Kamp to Aruba for the movements of Venezuela and President Hugo Chávez in the monitor. "Apparently they had more interest in the Aruban government and my family, especially my brother, the former Minister of Justice Hendrik Croes. Him and I have deep personal hurt. "

Swastikas
According to the leaked report of the Netherlands Hendrik Croes representation ensures that the next time 'on ramkoers Holland is gone. " He would also have the idea to cross hooks to use during demonstrations against the Round Table Conference in December last year in Curacao.

Rudy Croes wants Dutch public excuse offered for the leaking of confidential information. The Lower House Tuesday was not satisfied with the explanation of State Secretary Ank Bijleveld (Kingdom) on the matter. Most groups want them in a new letter creates more clarity. Bijleveld is currently researching the state of affairs.

Open debate
Croes wants in the room an open debate on the issue is conducted. He was surprised that no MP has called for all other reports that the Dutch representation in the last seven years has sent.

i love it that Rudy Croes is agitated. he can't keep his mouth shut.

i hope he stays angry for a while. because he might spill some more beans.
when he said that about Jan van der Straten, he was angry because Van der Straten trashed the coast guard (Croes helped to set this up in early 90s).

it is very good that Rudy Croes is getting every now and again attention in the Dutch media.
this is for a large part thanks to Brinkman. but mostly thanks to Rudy Croes himself.

i would be good if a Dutch journalist would do a comprehensive expose on Rudy Croes.
even better if Greta does it.
because no doubt this will make him raging mad. and he won't know how to shut his mouth for a long time. 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2009, 11:09:22 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNYL_u3U4No

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2009, 11:13:43 PM »

Dutch MP banned from entering UK

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7882953.stm

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2009, 11:20:43 PM »

shakng2 shaking

Shake it up, baby.

Yeah!   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_59n86U3Dvs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_59n86U3Dvs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.