April 27, 2024, 10:41:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #800 2/11 - 2/18/09  (Read 291837 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2009, 11:21:15 PM »

Caps' whole "she was cut into pieces" was an attempt to explain why only SOME of her would be found in the pond!

If "some" of Natalee Holloway remains were found in the the pond ... what would the point be of Aruban authorities withholding that information from the family of Natalee Holloway.  I believe if Beth Holloway was aware that "some" of Natalee's remains were located in the pond ... she would not have given the Natalee's Freebirds permission to expose Kyle Kingman's words in regard to the deception of John Silvetti.

Think about it.  My youngest son's Dutch American FIL searched the Aruban and Dutch publication.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not ever Diario ... that reported on the pond search ... the pond search that took place at night under all those light.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not even Diario ... that reported that fifty investigators had arrived from Holland.  The only sources which I am aware of that the pond search took place and the fifty investigators arrived from Holland was CAPS and Kyle Kingman.  Hans Mo did not even mention a pond search in his last "press announcement".  He mentions all the other aspect of the investigation ... the Devries/Emm recording ... the pond witness ...the Greta interview with Joran ...

I contend that a pond search never took place.  It was all a diversion to distract from the recovery process of the contents of the cage/trap ... the recovery process where John Silvetti ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... afforded control to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 11:27:19 PM »

Caps' whole "she was cut into pieces" was an attempt to explain why only SOME of her would be found in the pond!

If "some" of Natalee Holloway remains were found in the the pond ... what would the point be of Aruban authorities withholding that information from the family of Natalee Holloway.  I believe if Beth Holloway was aware that "some" of Natalee's remains were located in the pond ... she would not have given the Natalee's Freebirds permission to expose Kyle Kingman's words in regard to the deception of John Silvetti.

Think about it.  My youngest son's Dutch American FIL searched the Aruban and Dutch publication.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not ever Diario ... that reported on the pond search ... the pond search that took place at night under all those light.  He found no Aruban or Dutch publication ... not even Diario ... that reported that fifty investigators had arrived from Holland.  The only sources which I am aware of that the pond search took place and the fifty investigators arrived from Holland was CAPS and Kyle Kingman.  Hans Mo did not even mention a pond search in his last "press announcement".  He mentions all the other aspect of the investigation ... the Devries/Emm recording ... the pond witness ...the Greta interview with Joran ...

I contend that a pond search never took place.  It was all a diversion to distract from the recovery process of the contents of the cage/trap ... the recovery process where John Silvetti ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... afforded control to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

Janet

I'm not saying it did. I think that it WAS the plan at one time though.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 11:27:45 PM »

BB What's the point? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2009, 11:29:00 PM »

Janet

Still trying to decide just who all was in on this "plan".

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2009, 11:30:41 PM »

I cannot believe Greta just did an 180 degree about face and completely abandoned the Joran angle she was on. I can't help but believe something bigger is brewing -- it is just too quiet!
I Agree Wreck.... somethings up....I just wish We knew what it is.... But as Kermit Said "At the Right time".... 

Hopefully something will start to shake loose soon.

shakng2 shaking

Shake it up, baby.

Yeah!   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_59n86U3Dvs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_59n86U3Dvs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
  Whew...That sure brought back memories....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2009, 11:33:32 PM »

Janet

It ALL just makes me sick!   

and MAD!!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »

Janet

I have to say, I agree.  Remember, the leak that Kyle was trying to track down was the leak about the POND.

That story got out (thanks to Caps?) and Silvetti was not happy about it. 

Hmmm.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2009, 11:35:16 PM »

Janet

Still trying to decide just who all was in on this "plan".
Me too wreck.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2009, 11:45:14 PM »

Janet

I have to say, I agree.  Remember, the leak that Kyle was trying to track down was the leak about the POND.

Hmmm.

Who would Silvetti have trusted with such an undertaking.Either ALE,Mos,Richardson,Comemencia,Burke?Who would he have trusted on the Persistence?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2009, 11:48:47 PM »

Bleachedblack

When you consider that fishermen were able to claim that they observed from their boats on the water that nobody matching Joran and Natalee's discription were on the beach on the morning of May 30, 2005.  The implication is if there had been somebody matching Joran and Natalee's descript were on the beach ... they would have saw them.  Also ... the fisherman claim that they saw a white vehicle parked at the beach.

Janet

++++++

PAULA ZAHN NOW
Idaho Girl Rescued; The Search For Natalee Holloway
Aired July 5, 2005 - 20:00   ET

DAVID MATTINGLY, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Defense attorneys for the Kalpoe brothers tonight confirmed to CNN that testimony from fishermen telling investigators that they didn't see a couple matching the description of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot on that beach the night that Natalee turned up missing. What they are saying is that they saw a white Suzuki on that beach …

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/pzn.01.html

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 11:56:15 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2009, 11:49:28 PM »

Janet

Hmmm.

Who would Silvetti have trusted with such an undertaking.Either ALE,Mos,Richardson,Comemencia,Burke?Who would he have trusted on the Persistence?

Eduardo,Eduardo,Eduardo.I ponder quite often what his role or motivation is for being involved in everything from beginning to end??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2009, 11:54:23 PM »

Janet

and MAD!!!!!!

It makes Tamikosmom angry too!

Klaas ... would you please add texasmom's "Mad" Monkey to our choice of icon expressions.  Tamikosmom become very angry at deception.  She HATES it.

Thanks

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2009, 11:57:44 PM »

Janet

Hmmm.

The same guys who told the Persistence exactly where they would find the trap in ocean.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2009, 11:59:00 PM »

Janet

and MAD!!!!!!

It makes Tamikosmom angry too!

Klaas ... would you please add texasmom's "Mad" Monkey to our choice of icon expressions.  Tamikosmom become very angry at deception.  She HATES it.

Thanks

Janet

I can't take credit for the "mad monkey", IIRC...San brought it and a few others over she found somewhere...

This was another one...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2009, 12:04:33 AM »

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2009, 12:04:58 AM »

Janet

Hmmm.

The same guys who told the Persistence exactly where they would find the trap in ocean.

Excellent.  But, why? 

As it relates to the crimes against Natalee, who is protected by remains being in the pond and not in the cage.  Who is incriminated?

And why the change of heart in allowing any of her to found?

I'm still not getting it, and it's frustrating.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »

Janet

Hmmm.

Who initially led them to where the Cage was?Who did they get there information from?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2009, 12:07:05 AM »

Shake it up, baby.

Goodnight.  I'll see you sometime later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2009, 12:08:11 AM »

Shake it up, baby.

Goodnight 2nj..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2009, 12:09:22 AM »

Shake it up, baby.

Goodnight 2NJ!  God Bless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.